Horny Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,939 Followers

We cheerfully talked about our future while we ate, including our hopes for our children. We watched TV for an hour in our new living room, then rushed upstairs to break in our new bed.

"Do you feel like a multi-millionaire yet?" Mari asked, as she whisked her skirt off.

"I still feel like I need to be pinched," I answered.

"Oooh, kinky," she joked.

"Is our sex life getting boring, dear?" I countered.

"Not on your life!" Mari protested. "I love the way we make love, Joe. We don't need to change a damn thing. Money doesn't have to lead to debauchery. Does it?"

"No, love. Our principles are stronger than that."

"Make sweet love to me, babe," Mari said, as she wrapped herself around me and pushed me back onto the bed, landing atop me. Kissing my lips, she began kissing down my body, gradually turning her body until she could swing her leg over my head and plop her juicy pussy onto my face just as she started licking my cock.

My lips and tongue were busy nibbling and licking her labia, tasting her excitement. I teased her, avoiding her clit for long minutes. "Lick it, Joseph, please!" she finally called out.

I complied, wondering briefly at her use of my full first name, but soon put it aside as I focused on pleasuring her. I lightly flicked her clit, mixed with broad strokes back and forth over her labia that ended with pressing my tongue over her clitoral hood. "Yes, yes!" she cried, in between licks of my crown.

"I'm almost there, baby!" I said, seconds before I started to shoot into her mouth, her suction in swallowing coaxing a couple more shots than I expected. Once I was drained, she returned to lightly licking my the head of my cock. It was just at the edge of being too sensitive, until my own pussy licking efforts caused her to pull away.

"I love it... Joe!" she cried, as she started to shake on top of me, my tongue pressing against her clit as she writhed against it. I clasped her buttocks to hold her in place, as I thrust my tongue into her gash to lick up the fluids that were flowing from within her while my lower lip remained pressed against her clit.

Mari rolled off of me onto her back and spread her legs wide and pulled her knees back with her hands. "Fuck me, Joe!" she demanded. I was still hard, so knelt at her pelvis, pushed my cock into position and thrust deep, slapping against her ass. I rammed into her quickly and she screamed, "Oh, gawd, I'm cumming again!" after only a couple of minutes. Her eyes rolled back. When they opened, she cried out, "Cumming!"

"Still?" I grunted.

"Again! Fuck me, honey! So good!"

I kept up the hard pace, thrusting deeply into my love, gazing into her eyes all the time. Her eyes returned that love in a way I hadn't seen since our wedding night, as if this were our first time again.

"I'm gonna cum, baby," I called out.

"Me... me too!" she grunted. I felt her pussy spasm around me, seconds before I began shooting my sperm into her.

"I love you, Mari Darby," I sighed, as I rolled to her side and began pulling the covers over us.

She paused before saying, "Love you too, Joseph." She was asleep before I could ask about using my full name again. I fell asleep soon after.

~~~~~

"Joe. Joe, wake up," Mari said, shaking my shoulder.

"Whuh? What is it, honey?" I asked, groggily, seeing October sunlight creeping through the blinds.

"Joe, did... did we have sex last night? My body feels like it, but I can't... I can't remember it."

That had never happened with us before. "You came like five times, talking to me throughout, and you can't remember? We didn't have that much to drink with dinner."

Mari nodded. "I had one small glass of wine. That shouldn't make me black out. The last thing I remember was pushing you onto the bed."

"Weird," I said.

The rest of our Sunday was normal, unpacking boxes, hanging up clothes, getting ready for our work week. We got back into the bedroom and looked at the wall of pictures that belonged to Uncle Joseph. "Should we take them down, honey?" I asked.

Mari hugged me from behind. "I like them, the continuity they represent. I might see whether my family has some old pictures that we could mix in with them and that would determine which ones need to be moved or maybe taken down. Right now, I want to make love to you." She started unbuttoning my shirt from behind, while I pulled on my belt.

My clothes off, I laid back on the bed and watched Mari undress, stroking my cock to hardness. As she climbed onto the bed, she shuddered briefly, then continued to crawl across it, until she was grasping my cock. Giving it a quick lick that produced a shudder of my own, she continued crawling towards me, straddling my legs, maintaining eye contact. She dragged her wet pussy back and forth along my cock three times, then it popped into place and she shoved back, sheathing me in her. "Oh, Joseph! You feel so deep!" she cried.

Over her shoulder, I spied a glow coming from a picture on the wall. The copper frame with the picture of Uncle Joseph's mother. Suddenly, everything clicked, as a chill ran through me. "Rebecca?"

"Yes, Joseph. You figured me out. I never did like 'Joe' as a nickname," came from Mari's lips, but no longer sounding like Mari. An octave deeper, perhaps.

"Get out of my wife!" I screamed, pushing her off of me.

"Ungh!" Mari cried out, as she landed on her back. "Joe? What's going on? I started climbing on the bed..."

I said, "I think Uncle Joseph was anything but crazy. Rebecca's ghost possessed you. Probably last night, too. That's why you can't remember."

"What?!?" Mari gasped. "You can't be serious."

The frame on the wall was still glowing. I looked towards it and said, "You could talk to my uncle, Rebecca. Talk to me."

Mari gasped again. "I can hear her in my head, Joe. She says she can't speak to you. Only members of her family can hear her. You're not her blood."

"And you are?" I asked. "I've seen your family tree. There are no Stanbridges in it."

Mari laughed, then said, pausing after each sentence, "Rebecca said 'Your great-grandmother Katherine was an unfaithful, lying, tramp. She kept on with an affair with my brother Andrew for five years, after failing to steal Howard from me. Her two sons are actually Andrew's, not Micah Stone's. If your grandfather Robert had legitimately carried the Stanbridge name instead of Stone, so would you. You are my great-great-niece, Mari. That must still be close enough that I can take your body over.'"

Having Mari relay Rebecca's words was already growing stale, so I asked, "Rebecca, are you able to possess Mari without making her black out? So that you can talk to me with Mari's mouth, but Mari can hear and remember the conversation?"

"Joe, what are you doing?" Mari asked, panic in her voice. "You're giving her permission?"

"I think it's apparent that she doesn't need my permission or yours, that there isn't anything either of us can do to stop her, if she chooses to take you over," I answered. "I think it is best if we all come to an understanding. Otherwise we would have to move out. Uncle Joseph was right that you can't leave this house, wasn't he, Rebecca? Or maybe it's just that picture frame? Maybe we should throw it out with the trash."

"Do not do that!" Rebecca's panicked voice cried from Mari's mouth. "I am bound to both, in different ways. I can wander through the house, but not leave it. The frame helps to keep me from fading away, I believe. It is where I must rest, if I am not inside the body of a family member. The time when Joseph was away at college was the hardest."

"Can Mari hear me, right now?" I asked.

"I can, Joe," Mari answered. "This is so weird. One second I'm in control, the next I'm just an observer of my own body."

"It'll be okay, baby. You're not out to hurt us, are you, Rebecca?" I asked.

"Never," Rebecca answered. "Whatever the books and movies might say, I am not some evil, negative force. At least, I do not think I am. I need Mari around to experience sensation and I need you to love us both. That makes me stronger. I could experience some of my Joseph's senses, but not as vibrantly as I can through a female relative. The last female relative here in this house was my fourteen year old niece Marla, right after my body died, 80 years ago."

"What happened?" I asked.

"I frightened her, not having any experience at possession, and she would not return to this house, then became a nun. I later found I could not fully possess Joseph, just abide within him and converse, sharing some of his senses. He refused to be sexual at all while I was in his head, feeling what he felt. Including masturbation. He would sometimes leave the house to visit a prostitute, but never pursued a relationship. At most, I could observe him from outside when he occasionally did touch himself here, and that felt wrong, being his mother. It had been 80 years, Joe, since I last experienced an orgasm, and you gave us five last night."

I frowned, even if she had meant that as a compliment. "If Mari can't remember them, then I only gave them to you, Rebecca. But you're not my wife. You're a stranger and you made me unfaithful to Mari. How do I continue making love to her, if it's actually you taking her experience of my love away from her against her will?"

Rebecca asked, "If I were experiencing her pleasure without taking control, would that be acceptable to you?"

"That's up to Mari, I think. You're asking her to share me in a way, almost as if I were to ask her to participate in a threesome. I won't trust an answer she gives me while we're in this house, either. You've already proven you can speak in her voice, pretending to be her. How do I know you aren't still in control when she answers me?"

"I see," Rebecca said. "You are going to doubt my honesty no matter what I say."

"Look at the evidence, Rebecca." I said. "You could have talked with Mari from the very beginning and gotten her to agree. Instead, you waited until we moved in, then possessed her on two nights in a row without any permission. If not for using my full name and the glow around your picture frame, you could still be fooling me now."

"And having orgasm after orgasm..." Rebecca said.

"And feeling no guilt at all over stealing them from Mari," I rebutted.

"You're one horny ghost, aren't you?" Mari commented.

"80 years without an orgasm, sweet niece," Rebecca answered. "All those years without feeling a clitoris being stroked and sucked. Although it is your body, it feels just like it was mine. Besides, I think if I can get strong enough from the lovemaking, I might be able to escape on All Hallow's Eve. The barriers keeping me from leaving this house always feel the weakest then, but I have never been strong enough to break through them even then. Joseph's presence and emotional love gave me some strength, but not enough. The two of you, however, already make me feel stronger."

"Halloween is real?" I asked. "Everything about the barrier between worlds being weaker?"

"It feels real. Understand, it is not like I found a ghost manual waiting for me after I died, like in that movie, Joseph. It took some time to find out what I could and could not do. I felt more fear in those first weeks, when my husband could not hear me, no matter what I tried. If it had not been for accidentally possessing Marla, I might not have tried possessing Joseph. Even as a baby, he could sense me, and stopped crying whenever I spoke to him. It kept me from going crazy, I think."

"It warped his life, you know," I accused.

Rebecca sighed. "I do know. Our bond defined his life, for better or worse. He never resented me for not having a 'normal' life because he could hear me speak and did not learn to hide it well enough or soon enough. He always blamed those who would not believe him, even though it was everyone. I would have preferred it if he had married and raised a family here. I assume I could have talked to all of his children. Instead, his bachelorhood resulted in the two of you inheriting, instead. You may be my salvation, where he could not be."

"We have to talk about it, Rebecca," I said, getting out of bed and beginning to get redressed. "Mari and I need to take a drive, to get far enough from the house that I know it's her talking."

"I understand," Rebecca said, and Mari shuddered.

"Oh, that feels weird, when she leaves me," Mari said, as she also got out of the bed to put her clothes on.

As we got to the car, Mari asked, "Please tell me you're at least a little bit spooked by all this, pardon the pun."

"Of course," I answered. I started the car, pulling down the driveway, planning to just drive around until we were done with our discussion. "What if she took control of you and made you hurt yourself? I'm terrified of that kind of outcome, but didn't want to say it in front of her, in case it gave her any ideas. Either we get along with her peacefully, hope she does escape on Halloween, or we move out to get you out of range. So far, she just seems to want pleasure. The horny ghost."

"So, I have to share you?" Mari asked.

I answered, "Share your senses, if she lets you stay in control. My love is for you, honey. So long as you're feeling that, I'm not giving it to someone else, not even her. I'm okay with her feeling the same physical things that you do. Especially if it helps her leave."

Mari took my hand, saying "I love you, Joe, while I only like the house. I'll agree to trying it until Halloween. If she's still around after that, we can reconsider."

"So, yes for now," I said. "It's a little more than a week until Halloween."

Mari answered, "Yes. Okay, let's head back and see how this goes in bed, with three of us. I never thought I'd be saying that."

Back at the house, Mari called out, "Rebecca, we're home!"

In her distinct voice, Rebecca answered, "No need to shout. I felt you cross the threshold, Mari dear. It takes no time for me to cross the house from my photo."

I said, "Rebecca, we've agreed to give this arrangement a trial period. If you're right and it will allow you to escape on Halloween, then that resolves all issues. You'll be gone from our lives. If you're still here after that, we'll face the prospect of this being a long-term situation then."

Rebecca said, "I am glad, Joseph. You have my word, Mari stays in control and I only experience what she does. Can we return to bed now?" She giggled.

"Horny fucking ghost," Mari muttered, smiling.

Mari and I climbed the stairs and reentered the master bedroom. I pulled her into my arms and gave her a deep kiss.

"She's purring in my head, Joe," Mari said, with a grin.

"I cannot help it, he is a great kisser," Rebecca responded.

"He's great at more than that, auntie," Mari said, as I started to undress her.

Mari returned the favor, and soon we were both naked and kissing again, our bodies pressed against each other. Mari began kissing her way down her chest, eventually dropping to her knees, grasping my erection in one hand and licking her lips. "Rebecca's never deep throated a cock, honey."

"She only gets to share your senses, that was the agreement," I warned. "Give her a show, baby."

Mari answered by running her tongue from the root to the head, then swirling around it. My moan was matched by Mari. "Her turn-on is amping mine," Mari breathed, then dove onto my cock.

Mari had gotten really good at sucking my cock during our college years, but this was several notches above that. She deep-throated me to the base and pulled my hands to her head, coaxing me to fuck her face. I began to make small thrusts, squeezing the glans into her esophagus, retreating on every fourth stroke so she could breathe. She was moaning, rather than grunting, one hand raised to squeeze my balls, the other between her legs, frigging her clit.

I wondered how Rebecca was reacting, how different her 1930s sex life might have been, compared to what we were used to doing. I wasn't going to stop face fucking Mari to ask, though.

"I'm gonna cum soon," I grunted, feeling my orgasm getting closer. Mari squealed, triggering me. I started to gush down her throat, then pulled back so the rest would go into her mouth. 'Let Rebecca know what I taste like, too,' I thought.

My last dribble was licked off by Mari, as she finally let my cock slip from her mouth. "That was... out of this world, Joe. I never thought that hearing another woman moan would be such a turn-on. It was like a feedback loop."

"How did she like the sensation of my cock in your throat?" I asked, finally.

"Amazed that I didn't gag on it," Mari answered. "She'd really like to try doing it herself."

"Through control of you?" I asked. "Would you really be okay with that?"

Mari answered, "I told her I'd think about it. Right now, we need to cum at least once, before you're hard again to fuck us." Mari stood up, kissed me softly, then flopped back onto the bed, spreading her legs and then her labia. "My clit feels like it's ready to explode already."

I picked one foot up and kissed her ankle, proceeding with more kisses until I reached her thigh. I kissed the opposite thigh, then pushed my hands under her butt and lifted her to my mouth. Mari grabbed a pillow and pushed it under her bum, freeing my hands, so they shifted to her hips. Her clit was fully exposed from its hood and I imagined I could see it throb with her pulse, it was so engorged.

I approached it slowly, then gave it a light flick with my tongue. My second stroke was longer and Mari's back arched as she started to shake, "We're both cumming!" Mari cried. "Oh, god!" When her spasms subsided, Mari said, "Rebecca triggered that, even without her being in control. I felt her ecstasy through whatever this link is. It pushed me over the edge."

I resumed eating her pussy, my cock about half-hard already. Mari moaned and squealed, once muttering "Joe, we love your tongue, don't stop."

As my cock got harder, my goal was to give Mari one more orgasm, then fuck her hard. I shifted one hand to drive a finger into her pussy, looking for her g-spot, only to hear Mari explain it to Rebecca out loud.

As I stroked the spot, I sucked her clit into my mouth, starting with some light suction and continued tongue flicks side to side. "Oh, yessss!" Mari hissed. "Right there, right there, baby! Suck harder now!"

I gave Mari what she wanted and she exploded, splattering my face with her cum. "Joooooeeeee!!!" she keened, shaking from head to toe.

Once her orgasm subsided, I pulled my finger out, beginning to kiss my way up her torso to her breasts. "Double orgasms are the best," Mari sighed, as I got closer to her tits. "What I feel flows into Rebecca, then echoes back to me. Every woman should have their own horny ghost, I swear!"

I made eye contact before saying, "Remember, this horny ghost wants to escape to the other side in a few days. Don't get too attached."

"We both get that, Joe," Mari said. "She knows she was never supposed to stay here. She thinks it was the love her husband put into building this house that kept her from leaving. Now maybe our love can set her free. But we both intend to enjoy the fuck out of the process. I'm due to ovulate around the 30th. You've got twice as much reason to make this a sexy Halloween. It's not like this house gets any trick-or-treaters. Your uncle Joseph never gave out candy and it's too far back from the road, anyway."

I had been kissing across her breasts as Mari talked, kissed her to silence her, just as my cock made contact with her vulva. I thrust across her labia and over her clit several times. "Just fuck me, Joe," she muttered, when I gave her a chance. I reared back, she used her left hand to put me in place and I rammed forward, sheathing myself in her pussy as she grunted.

I pulled back to the glans and slammed right back into her. A third time, then I started reducing how far I pulled back, until I was starting from the vicinity of her gspot, trying to scrape across it with each stroke. I doubled my pace, driving Mari's hips into the mattress, where they would rebound to me, without her having to thrust. When she did start to thrust, we were slapping against each other.

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,939 Followers