Horny Gymnasts Ch. 1

Story Info
Svetlana Khorkina is used by fellow Olympians.
2k words
4.31
62k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Good Svet, very good!" Svetlana Khorkina lifted her leg into the air, resting her weight on her back heel, and hopped into a flip gripping the bottom of the balance beam half way through. She had learned to control her breathing at an early age, taking in each lung full calmly. The tight gray and white leotard clung to her sweating form as a warm bead of salty perspiration slid down her cheek. Staying in one position looked easy from the audience or even on the sidelines, but in reality it was tough as hell. Her arms tensed, and then slowly relaxed as she completed the rest of the roll, straddling the beam.

"Perfecto! Lovely!" Peter Albeck stepped up from the thick blue mat covering the inside of the large room. "You need a break? We've been going since about.." Peter looked at his watch. "About five this morning.."

Khorkina swung her legs over and sat on the edge of the beam with a tired smile. "I've been going at it since five, you've watched." Albeck smirked lightly. "Look, why don't you grab a shower, get some lunch and we'll meet back this afternoon. Dah?" Svetlana smiled and dabbed at her forehead with a moist towel, appreciating his attempt to speak Russian. "Dah, lets start tomorrow around noon though, I need the rest."

lbeck had woken her up early that morning, they had arranged the previous night to do a few laps around the track, but hadn't even got that far. Both of them were world class gymnasts, she was a veteran compared to Albeck, but they had become friends at the winter games in Australia a few months prior. It wasn't anything romantic, they were just two people who were good at what they did and enjoyed it. She strode to the back of the gymnasium, just as two others girls were entering to warm up, giving a friendly smile to both as she passed them by. Stepping into the hallway leading down to the shower rooms she gave a light tug on where the leotard met her ass cheeks, adjusting it slightly, it always seemed to ride up anytime she worked the balance beam. She recalled the games in Atlanta a few years ago, dying from embarrassment of nearly giving one judge an up-close of her ass accidentally. The last thing she thought herself to be though, was shy.

Posing for Playboy many had thought was a stunt to get attention or create controversy. The simple facts were that the money was good, she was far from offended by nudity, and she knew herself that she had a nice body. She absent mindedly rubbed the back of her neck as her bare feet touched the cool tile floor of the washroom, a comforting chill rushing over her as she passed under a fan in the ceiling. The white tiled surface of the room was countered by the dark cedar walls, the only window was a small opening near the ceiling that streamed in light from the hot afternoon. The sound of running water echoed through the numbered stalls, and the sight of steam rising from the stall furthest from the door had caught her attention. Few were starting, and barely any were just finishing up around now.

Most gymnasts showed up to train at night, but she enjoyed having a semblance of a life to her own as well. It had actually been a quiet week of training so far, no injuries, no temper tantrums from any of the new kids, not even a coach raising their voice. She stepped closer and leaned against the wall closest to the entrance and began unzipping the back of her outfit, she slid the comfortable material down her shoulders, and let it hold just above her small breasts. Her skin was fair, like fresh snow, and stood out from the somewhat dark surroundings. Her bright greens eyes in direct contrast almost shimmered under the florescent lighting.

"Ahhhhhhh, chort.." She sighed softly and cursed, suddenly aware of how much she ached. Her leotard was still clinging just above her breasts as she ran her fingers lightly through her short red hair. The shower curtains at the end of the room flailed open and a naked arm came out, accompanied by a familiar voice. "Svety? Sweety is that you?" Svetlana smiled, it was the voice of Dominique Moceanu, another friend she made in her early career. Though they were often on opposing teams, they had learned to respect each others determination. "Dah, what are you doing here? I thought you were in Nagano?" The hand disappeared and was replaced by the beautiful young brunette's soaking face. "Nope, not this time, sprained my ankle on the uneven bars, so I decided to get in some exercise anyway. Mind handing me a towel?"

Khorkina nodded and stepped forward, grabbing a medium sized towel. As she handed the white cloth to Dominique she caught a glimpse of her round breasts and dark haired, damp pussy. She was caught in a brief stare before averting her eyes with a light smile, only to find Moceanu already smiling at her. "Here ya go." Dominique nodded, wrapping the towel around her tiny muscular body. "Thanks comrade." Svetlana had never been really attracted to women as much has she had men, but occasionally she would find herself fantasizing about the possibility. The dangerous, forbidden sexuality that came from thinking about it let alone doing it, excited her almost. Dominique quirked a dark eyebrow at the leotard Khorkina was wearing. "So, are you gonna take it off? Or what?" Svetlana stumbled back to reality.

"Hmm? What! Oh, yes of course.." Moceanu sat down and stared up at her playfully, crossing her legs and patting her leg. "Well, don't let me stop you. Come on, go ahead." Her last few words in the sentence were breathy, dripping with sluttiness. Khorkina felt dazed, like she had been dropped into tropical waters with all her clothes on. She drunkenly reached up to pull the rest of her work outfit away, staring into Dominique's eyes, when she felt a hand stop her. "Here..let me help." Shannon Miller, the tall leggy blonde from America, and Moceanu's teammate was standing behind her, breathtakingly nude. Dominique hung her head and let out a giggle at her team mate's bluntness. Svetlana was overcome by desire, but fumbled with the words in her mouth as they came to mind. "Wait, I..I can't.......I'm not..not like tha.."

Shannon hissed sexily in Khorkina's ear as she pressed herself against the redheaded Russian, sliding a silky thigh between Svetlana's legs. Khorkina felt herself dampen at the gentle touch, the hot breath on her aching flesh, the seductive sounds of the two Olympian's voices. Dominque stood and hung her arm loosely around Svetlana's neck and spoke quietly. "Its okay Svety...just relax, and go with it...you'll be so happy you did." Moceanu's eyes then turned to Shannon's and she smiled giving a light nod. Miller pulled at the now stretched leotard, and yanked down to Khorkina's waist line, her breasts giving a supple bounce as the spandex roughly brushed against her already hardened cherry colored nipples. Dominique bit her lip lightly with a quiet squeal of delight upon seeing Svetlana's half naked body, sliding her mouth against Khorkina's and slipping her tongue between her lips. Svetlana was overcome by the sensations, so many at once, so strange, and so very good, she eagerly returned the lustful French kiss, letting her tongue bath in Dominique's warm mouth.

Moceanu moaned sexily and began grinding her hips into Svetlana's. Miller was already stroking her own smoothly shaven pussy, as she felt Khorkina's through the leotard, lightly kneading the slit with her fingertips as she braced herself against the wall. Svetlana growled as she felt Shannon begin to touch her so intimately, the sexy blonde banging herself against her fingers rhythmically as her muscular legs gave her support. Dominique wiggled away the towel, her nipples and Khorkina's rubbing against each others urgently. The sexual threesome beginning their dance in the middle of the shower room floor. Shannon suddenly gave Svetlana's ass a firm slap through the leotard, causing Khorkina to moan loudly. Svetlana gripped Dominique's bare ass cheeks, and squeezed them tightly, her dusty hands still chalky from the workout. Moceanu whined in pleasure and straddled Khorkina's pale thigh, her tanned legs spreading and closing around the Russian's.

Dominique gazed heatedly into Svetlana's eyes as she felt her own sex rub up an down Khorkina's smooth thigh. Shannon was fingering herself with one hand, and pulling aside Svetlana's leotard to better access her ass and pink lipped pussy. As she did so she smiled, Khorkina had a beautiful ass, it looked young and so firm, she began licking it, sinking her teeth in lightly. Svetlana let out a quiet yell as she felt the teeth, but managed to giggle. "Waist..I mean wait...let me get this off.." Svetlana reluctantly pushed Dominique back and edged away from Miller. Her head throbbing, her sex on fire, her heart was pumping a mile a minute. It had been so long since she had had a decent fuck, oh god she was horny, she needed it to feel like the first time again, who better than two close friends? She slipped the half torn leotard down her body, chest heaving in excitement, and kicked it away. Dominique licked her lips at the sight of Svetlana's naked, blonde haired pussy. She smiled to the redheaded Khorkina and winked. "Knew you dyed your hair." Shannon Nodded.

"Hmm, personally, I like the color coordination." Svetlana smiled to both of them. "Its suppose to bring out my eyes." Miller gave a slutty smile and nodded. "Mmmm, it does Svet, and more.." Shannon stepped behind her and delivered a string of kisses down the back of her neck, much to Svetlana enjoyment, and moved down her rosy scented back. Dominique spread her towel on the ground and laid down on it, spreading her legs widely, smiling wickedly at Khorkina. "Hungry? My little red slut?" Svetlana took a deep breath as Shannon led her by the hand to Dominique. Moceanu winked looking at Khorkina. "Need a seat?" Dominique then stuck out her tongue all the way, flicking it obscenely at her. It was too much for Svetlana to take, she spread herself in a sixty-nine over Dominique, who happily buried her face in her pussy. Khorkina let out a subtle moan as she felt the warm quivering tongue penetrate her treasure, pushing her own head into Moceanu's pussy and sticking her tongue in as far as she could, causing Dominique to gasp loudly.

Shannon frantically rubbed her pussy, letting out a low moan as she saw Khorkina's tight ass bounce up and down over Dominique. Miller almost crawled forward, grabbing a handful of Svetlana's ass and pushing her tongue into her anus. Svetlana's muscular legs shuddered, and went silent for a moment before crying out. "Oh yyyyeesssss....so goddAMN FUCKING GOOD! OH GOD! TONGUE IT! LICK MY PUSssy....my mmmmm assss oh ooooOOOOHHH DO IT DO IT DOIT, AWW FUCK YEA!" Svetlana took out her built up sexual desire on Dominique's dark silk haired pussy, making the little gymnast cry out over and over. Shannon was not lost on the intensity of the moment, realizing there was little time left she began fingering her heated clit. They wrythed there, all three of them, crying out loudly, disgusting, filthy names.

Svetlana an image of pure debauchery, screaming out as she felt herself cum hotly onto Dominique's face, only to rewarded seconds later by Moceanu doing the same. She tasted the warm sweet honey spilling from Dominique's pussy and let out a final moan as she tasted it. Shannon, feeling Khorkina cum so hotly, orgasmed in precision with the other two girls. Collapsing face first into Svetlana's cum stained ass. They lay there on top of one another, labored breathing, smiles and soft moans of fading pleasure. Suddenly the door opened. All three girls turned there heads in extreme panic, desperate to see who the intruder was.

Peter Albeck smiled. "And I thought I was going to skip practice today." Shannon, Dominique, and Svetlana looked at each other, knowing one anothers thoughts, they looked back to Peter. "Maybe we could practice together."

To be continued...