Horny Head Cheerleader Ch. 01

Story Info
Sexy Kat becomes a cumslut.
5k words
4.24
125.2k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fms9612
fms9612
449 Followers

"This short skirt always drives me wild," Caleb said coming up behind me and sliding his hand under my skirt to grab my ass.

"Caleb I'm at practice," I berated him. I kept my back to him and bent over a little more. Caleb was the star quarterback of our high school and an occasional hook up for me. We had tried the whole relationship thing but neither of us was the monogamy type. He was the sexy football star and I was the gorgeous head cheerleader... there was no shortage of people vying to be with either of us.

"Would you still be at practice if my fingers accidentally slipped under those tight little spandex shorts?" he teased his fingers playing with the edge of my spandex.

"Caleb we have a lot to do I can't just go running off to the janitor's closet to fuck you right now," I groaned.

"Come on Kitty Kat, I bet you're getting wet right now just thinking about me fucking that sweet little pussy right here right now," he pressed his lips against my neck as he talked dirty to me.

The guy knew my body too well, I was growing increasingly turned on thinking about him. "I'll tell you what, you wait until practice is over and the team has gone and I'll meet you in the showers," I turned around to face him.

He had a hungry look in his eyes, "Hmmm I don't know."

"Just think about it... me, wet... naked... moaning... riding that huge cock of yours," I whispered seductively in his ear as I pressed my chest up against him.

"Make practice shorter today," he grinned smacking my ass before walking off.

"Jeeze I thought you guys were going to fuck right here," Lindsey my best friend and also my second giggled to me.

"Oh trust me he wanted to," I laughed.

"You going to meet up with him after practice?"

"Well duh," I rolled my eyes.

"Don't get caught!" she teased and skipped off to join the rest of the team. I sauntered over and we started on our routine. Lindsey and I were the only ones who ere trained gymnasts so we did a lot of tumbling along with a lot of flying.

When the guys would catch us there hands would 'accidentally' slip under our skirts and I just rolled my eyes and laughed. The guys were all extremely built and sexy and I'd had a fling with a couple of them, but if I wanted to keep the team together I needed to abstain. Jared and Micah had gotten too boyfriendish on me and it nearly messed up the synchronicity of our team.

It was a long and hard practice and with the guys slipping their hands under my skirt I was even hornier than before. I let the team head to the showers and waited until everyone had gone to text Caleb.

I went into the locker room and started the two shower heads side by side in the corner and stripped down.

"That is a beautiful sight," Caleb grinned at me. I was naked under the spray of the shower waiting for him.

He shed his clothes in record time and joined me.

"Condom," I ordered pointing at his throbbing unsheathed cock.

"Come on Kitty Kat you know I'm clean and you're on the pill," he said as he lifted me up and wrapped my thighs around his waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his bare cock pressed against my pussy.

"Plus doesn't that feel good," he groaned as he pushed just the tip inside me.

Without a condom it did feel incredible and I bit my lip.

"Fuck fine," I moaned as he slid all the way inside me.

"Damn Kat it's like you get tighter every time," he moaned thrusting in and out of me. I loved the feeling of his huge bare cock stretching me and as he pounded me harder I knew I'd be cumming soon.

"Mmm harder Caleb," I moaned.

He gripped my hips and slammed his cock deep inside me. His mouth moved to my nipples licking, sucking, and biting... hard. It drove me wild.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I screamed not caring if anyone heard me.

I let go as the orgasm over took me and yelled who knows what as the waves of pleasure took me.

With one final powerful thrust Caleb pulled out and came all over my ass and pussy.

"That was definitely worth the wait," Caleb murmured as he let me down and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Yes it was," I grinned.

"Let's shower and I'll take you out for dinner," Caleb went to my bag on the bench and grabbed my body wash.

"Sounds good," I said, "want to lather me up?"

"Mmm you just want get me hard again don't you?"

"Maybe," I winked.

Caleb did as I asked and rubbed the body wash on my skin. His hands massaged my breasts and butt mostly which made me laugh and roll my eyes.

Once I had rinsed the body wash from me Caleb pressed himself against me from behind. Wordlessly he pushed me over so my ass wiggled for him right in front of his hard cock. He didn't enter me slowly like last time this time he rammed his cock inside me. I had to brace myself on the wall in front of me as he pounded into me. He smacked my ass with one hand and pulled my hair with the other.

I loved how rough he was being I could feel my pussy convulse around his cock as his roughness got me close to cumming.

"Mmm you like it rough Kitty Kat don't you?" he chuckled smacking my ass again. I moaned in response and he thrust harder and faster inside me.

I came as he pounded me hard making my pussy his.

"Oh fuck Caleb! Yes!" I screamed.

He followed closely behind, pulled out, and came all over my back with a surprisingly big load.

I washed the cum off my back before shutting of the showers.

"Let's go before security comes to see what all the screaming is about," I giggled.

"Yeah jeeze Kat I know you're a screamer, but we are at school," Caleb laughed as he pulled up his boxers and jeans.

"Well next time we can fuck in my shower," I bit my lip. My parents were out of town constantly so I could fuck anywhere in the house and I wouldn't have to worry about being caught.

"Promises, promises," he smirked.

I shook my head and began dressing too.

I pulled on the short black pencil skirt I'd worn today, but left my underwear in my gym bag. I put on my bright red lace bra and slid my black crop top over it. If you looked close enough you could see my bra through the thin material.

"Mmm no panties Kat are you trying to kill me?" Caleb slid his palm along my ass.

"Maybe," I winked, "now let's go eat."

Caleb took me to the diner where all the football guys hung out and we ate with them. They made jokes about why our hair was both wet and Caleb and I just grinned at each other. When we had finished eating Caleb drove me back to the school to get my car.

"See you tomorrow Kat," he kissed me on the cheek as I slid out of his jeep.

"Bye Caleb," I waved.

He waited until I was safely in my own car before he left.

I pulled out my phone for the first time tonight and grinned at seeing there was a text waiting for me. I drove home and went inside up to my room before opening the text.

A hard large cock greeted my eyes and made my pussy wet.

I quickly undressed and slipped on my favorite baby doll satin and lace lingerie dress with a matching G-string.

I laid back on my bed and spread my legs snapping a sexy picture.I sent it back to him and waited giggling for his response.

He was video calling me.

I answered, "Why hello Mr. Carlson."

Mr. Carlson was the hot young new student English teacher of my high school. All of the girls wanted him, but I was the one that got him...daily.

"You're very naughty Kat," he grinned.

I moved the camera of my phone down my body and pushed the straps of the nightie down to reveal more of my large breasts.

"What do you want to do to me sir?" I said in a sultry voice as I massaged my breast.

"Firstly, I'd slide my fingers in that tight little pussy and get it all wet for me," he said as he unzipped his pants and began stroking his cock.

"Like this?" I centered the camera over my hand as it slid down between my legs. I pushed the G-string down to my knees and spread wide fingering my self so he could get a good view.

"Mmm just like that," he groaned. I got up and put my phone on it's stand on my dresser so there was full shot of me on my bed. I sat on the edge and plunged my fingers inside my pussy as I played with my nipples and moaned.

"Yeah baby imagine my cock inside the tight little hole and my mouth sucking on those tits," he growled. I pushed down the straps all the way so he could see all of my breasts.

"Mmm Ben," I moaned his real name as I came.

"Lick your fingers Kat like a good girl," he stroked his cock faster as I put my fingers in my mouth and sucked. His cum spurted from his cock in long white ropes and I couldn't help but wish it landed on my tits instead of his jeans.

"I want your cock inside me sir," I pouted my lips. I loved playing a sexy little school girl and I think Ben liked it too.

"I think all this teasing deserves detention... tomorrow at your place," he winked.

"Yes sir, what should I wear for my punishment?"

"When I get there I expect you without a stitch of clothing, spread open on your bed waiting for me," he ordered.

"Will do," I bit my lip.

"I'll see you tomorrow my little sex kitten," he smirked.

"Goodnight Mr. Carlson," I giggled as I ended the call.

I'd orgasmed a good three or four times tonight so I fell asleep quickly with my nightie half on. I fell into such a deep sleep I didn't hear the men picking the lock down stairs.

***************************************************************************************

"Fuck look at this little whore," Anthony said to his partner. The young school girl was half naked, her thighs spread and wet from her own cum.

"Damn, I'd like to bury my cock in that... send Blake a picture and ask him what he wants us to do," the partner Danny said his dicking getting hard.

Anthony snapped a few pictures and sent them off to their boss.

They left the room and waited downstairs for his response.

Anthony's phone started vibrating as Blake called him.

"What do you want us to do with her boss?" Anthony asked.

"Get out of the house I'd rather hit those rich assholes daughter than steal their shit... she's worth more. Danny and you are going to watch her house, follow her wherever she goes, wait until she goes to a party or a bar and spike her drink... then bring her to me," Blake instructed.

"But Blake their shit is going to get us more money then their slutty daughter," Anthony protested.

"Not if we have a little party... make men pay to fuck that tight little pussy... only after we are done with it that is," Blake chuckled. Anthony liked the idea, she looked like a sweet fuck and his cock was hardening just thinking about that wet pussy upstairs.

"Alright, we'll follow her and I'll le you know what she does."

Anthony and Danny left as silently as they had come, but this time they grinned at the thought of what they'd do to the sexy young thing asleep and unknowing in her bedroom.

*********************************************************

When I woke up that morning I showered and made sure to dress extra sexy just to make sure Ben was hard all day. I decided to go with the school girl theme and dug out my super short plaid mini skirt. I found a tight white button up and put that on as well. I left the top two buttons open so I had ample cleavage. The other buttons strained against my D cup chest and the fabric was tight enough against my tits you were able to faintly see my nipples. I put on white lacy thigh high stocking and black ballet flats to finish off my outfit. I didn't bother with underwear today... it would be off soon enough anyways.

I let my long auburn hair hang down in loose waves to cover my nipples while I walked the halls. I'd be throwing my hair up in a bun in Mr. Carlson's class however and I'd sit front and center. I pulled up my skirt so you could see my pussy and I snapped a quick picture. I sent it to Mr. Carlson and then with a giggle I sent it to Caleb too.

I locked the house door and skipped out to my car my skirt swishing as I did so. I knew the poor neighbor husbands who were so sex deprived watched me so I didn't mind flashing them a little bit of my bare ass.

I drove to school with my phone buzzing with responses from Ben and Caleb.

****************************************************************************

Anthony watched as she flounced around in that tiny little skirt showing off her bare pussy and ass for the world to see. He wanted to grab her and pound that tight little hole on the hood of his car. Instead however he took pictures of her and sent them off to his boss.

When she pulled out of her driveway Anthony waited a little bit before following her.

When she bent over to grab her book bag out of her back seat he took even more pictures of her exposed lips and ass.

He decided to drive back to her house and wait for the little slut to get home from school. Anthony took pictures of the visitor that followed the little girl inside her house.

****************************************************

Ben had sent me dirty texts all day so by the time we got to my house I couldn't wait to go up to my room.

"I need you right now," I said walking over to the couch as I unbuttoned my top. I didn't bother to close the drapes everyone in the neighborhood was at work anyways and those who weren't could enjoy the show. I leaned over the arm of the couch shaking my ass for Ben. I was facing window and I grew even wetter imagining the neighbors watching my tits shake and jiggle.

"Mmm look at that tight little pussy dripping for my cock," Ben chuckled sliding two fingers inside my hole.

"Don't tease me sir, give it to me, I need it," I moaned.

"Did I say you could speak slut?" Ben slapped my ass hard. I let out another moan which earned me another spank. His cock teased my hole as he pushed just the tip in. I tried to thrust my hips back into him, but he smacked me hard.

"I want you to beg for my cock Katarina," Ben said.

"Please fuck me, fuck me hard, I need your cock in my hole," I whimpered.

"Are you my dirty little slut?"

"Yes, I'm your dirty little slut!"

I screamed as his cock rammed into my hole almost tearing me as he stretched me to the limit. I gripped the arm of the couch trying to anchor myself and hold myself up as he fucked me hard and fast. One hand tangled in my hair pulling my head back roughly while the other hand slapped my ass and moved on to pull roughly on my nipples.

All the pain only made my pussy wetter as he pounded it. His balls slapped against my ass as he pounded his cock all the way inside of me. I loved knowing the neighbors could see me getting my brains fucked out right in the living room. I made sure to moan and let my tits bounce to put on a good show for them. I let Ben be as rough as he wanted with me as he slapped me around while he fucked me.

When I came Ben pulled out of me and ordered me to get on my knees.

"You're going to suck my cock and take my cum like a good little slut aren't you?"

"Yes sir," I nodded. I circled my tongue around the tip of his cock before taking it all in my mouth. He gripped the back of my head and forced his entire cock down my throat, I gagged a little, and moaned around his cock. His thrusts were fast and hard, his balls slapped against my chin.

When his dick grew harder signaling he was about to cum I fondled my breasts and pulled on my nipples hoping he'd get the hint to cum on them.

He smirked at me and pulled his cock out of my mouth, his hand stroked it once or twice and then his cum landed on my chest and chin.

"You look good like that, covered in my cum," he groaned. I stayed on my knees as he fished his phone out of his pants pocket and snapped a few pictures of me.

"Need a little inspiration for later?" I smirked.

He just winked at me as he got dressed.

"Tomorrow maybe we should visit your office after hours," I grinned using my finger to get some of his cum and slid it into my mouth. I loved the salty taste and I made sure to give him a good show.

"Fuck you're so sexy... and depending on what slutty little get up you wear tomorrow we'll see," he said. I walked him to the door still naked as the day I was born with his cum on my tits. I opened the door wide not caring if the neighbors saw and hoping they would. Ben gave me a quick kiss before hurrying to his car and speeding away.

After I closed and locked the door I went upstairs and took a shower.

I checked my phone as I was toweling off to see if there was anything going on tonight.

I had three texts from Caleb telling me about a college party tonight and a fourth one telling me he'd pick me up at 8 and to wear something sexy.

I pulled out a black bustier lace corset bodycon dress from my closet and slipped it on. The dress had close knit lace that covered my naughty bits, but everywhere else it was practically see through. I decided to wear my red G-string under and slipped that on too. I blow dried my hair and curled it before putting it up in a high pony tail letting only a few strands hang loose around my face. I applied a little mascara, eyeliner, and bright red lipstick.

By the time Caleb pulled up I was just slipping on my black five inch bandage heels.

"Fuck Kat you look incredible," Caleb groaned as I climbed into his jeep.

"If you get lucky you can take this off me later," I winked.

When we got to the party we headed towards the kitchen and Caleb grabbed us both a beer. I hopped up on the counter as I sipped my drink, I let my dress ride up a little and parted my legs. Guys in the room watched me with hungry eyes and I just giggled as I focused on Caleb.

"You are a naughty girl Kat," he rolled his eyes knowing exactly what I was doing.

"What it turns me on knowing they all want to bend me over this counter and fuck me."

"That they do...including me," he winked.

"You have bent me over a counter... and my bed, my couch, your car, my car, the porch railing, my kitchen table," I giggled listing a few of the places we'd fucked.

"Oh trust me Kitten I remember," he laughed.

"You've even tied me up before... that was hot actually... we should definitely do that again," I bit my lip remembering that fairly kinky night. I noticed a guy on our left listening to our conversation. He was pretty hot with dark hair, tanned skin, honey colored eyes... I'd do him.

I decided to toy with him and Caleb.

"In fact, we could go up to one of these bedrooms... you could tie me up and fuck my tight little pussy however you wanted," I said breathily.

"How about I just fuck you right here, in front of all these people," Caleb said stepping between my legs.

"Would you pound my pussy and make me your little slut?" I asked wrapping one leg around his waist, pressing his groin against my pussy.

The hot guy to our left looked about ready to cum in his pants as he watched us. I winked at him playfully.

"You should go find a room," I whispered in Caleb's ear. I wanted to get rid of him for a bit so I could flirt with this sexy stranger. Caleb didn't need to be told twice, he hurried away trying to hide his hard on as he moved quickly through the house.

"What's your name stud?" I asked hopping down from the counter.

"Anthony," he said studying my body.

"My name's Katarina... everyone just called me Kat though," I purred as I moved so my body was almost pressed against his.

"Katarina is a beautiful name for a beautiful girl," he complimented his hand slid along my hip.

"Thank you," I bit my lip as his fingers stopped on my rib cage just under my breast.

"Are you a naughty girl Katarina?" he murmured.

"Sometimes," I smirked.

"Would you like to be naughty right now?" he moved and grabbed to cups from the counter signaling for me to follow him. He pushed through the crowd and I followed... something about him really turned me on and I wanted him.. bad. We went out the front door and to what I assumed was his car. I sat on the hood with my legs spread.

fms9612
fms9612
449 Followers
12