Horny Heidi Hooks Up Again

Story Info
Heidi puts some moves on E. Paul.
3.3k words
4
8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
benjie4
benjie4
22 Followers

Author's note: It might be worthwhile to go back and start with my story entitled Charlie gets a little to learn a bit about Heidi. In the meantime this gives you some of Heidi's backstory.

*****

Heidi Bergmann was young (22 at the time), just out of college (Princeton with a bachelors in Business Administration) and looking forward to beginning her professional life.

When we join her, she had just interviewed for an entry-level job with a medium-sized insurance company, which shall remain nameless.

As she left the HR Director's office, she passed through an area of cubicles on her way out, when suddenly a man came up behind her and squeezed her ass. She turned and said, indignantly, "Hey, what's the idea!"

At which point he grabbed one of her boobs and said, "Hey yourself, honey, what's your hurry?" She smelled a heavy odor of liquor on his breath. It was not yet noon.

"Keep your hands to yourself", she said in a loud voice. Several heads popped up from cubicles.

"Oh, come on, you know you like it, honey," he said moving toward her.

"Don't you dare touch me", she said, pulling back. By now they had drawn the attention of just about everyone in the office and several curious people had come out of their work areas to see what was going on.

As he lurched toward her, she hiked up her skirt, kicked him as hard as she could and scored a direct hit in the groin. He folded like a lawn chair and fell to his knees, but he still made a move to grab at her leg. This time she kicked him in the solar plexus and he gasped for breath.

"If I have anything to say about it, you are out of a job. I'm going to see the office manager."

"No... don't... I... need... this... job." He gasped.

"Too late, asshole. You should have thought of that earlier." Several people applauded and shouted encouragement as she strode out of the room.

At the door one man, nearby said, "Down the hall, third door on the left, his name is Ed Martin."

"Thanks."

She opened the door to the office marked 'Office Manager' and was confronted by a woman who said, "Yes, miss, how can I help you?"

"I want to see Mr. Martin, right now!"

"I sorry, Mr. Martin is in a very important meeting with the Chairman of the Board. If you would like to have seat I'll see..."

"Oh bull shit, I need to see him now!" She stormed past the receptionist's desk and yanked open the door marked 'Edward C. Martin'.

Two men, one a balding, middle-aged man, the other a distinguished looking, older gentleman were huddled over a desk with papers and spreadsheets in front of them. They both looked up, startled by the interruption.

"I tried to stop her Mr. Martin." The receptionist said.

"Mr. Martin, I've just been mauled and groped by one of your employees and I demand some satisfaction."

"Look young lady," the balding man said. "This is not the time nor the place to... "

"Just a minute, Ed. I think we had better hear her out. "Now what exactly happened?"

"But Mr. Fowler, what about the budget?"

The budget can wait; I think we'd better find out what upset this young lady."

After Harold W. Fowler had introduced himself to Heidi, they walked back to the area where the attack had occurred and interviewed witnesses to the incident.

The witnesses confirmed Heidi's account and they learned that her attacker's name was Jim Bradley and that he had left the office as soon as Heidi had headed for Mr. Martin's office. Everyone also agreed that the attacker had appeared to be quite drunk.

Later, back in Mr. Martin's office, Harold Fowler took charge of the proceeding and asked Heidi: "Miss Bergmann we want to make this up to you. How about the job you were applying for and a cash settlement of, let's say ten thousand dollars?"

"Well, that sounds very low to me, and I'd rather be hired based on my qualifications, not as part of a bribe."

"All right, how about a cash settlement of twenty thousand dollars?"

"That sounds very, very low to me. I suffered great trauma and public humiliation at the hands of one of your employees, who should probably have been dismissed long ago. I'm a young woman and this incident could affect me for the rest of my life. My guess is that a good lawyer could convince a jury that a settlement of fifty or sixty million would not be out of the question."

Ed Martin gulped, but Mr. Fowler never blinked an eye. "I see, and is that what you're proposing?"

"No, if we could avoid a trial and I didn't have to pay a lawyer, I'm sure we could reduce that figure to something more like ten million. I'm sure you and your company would rather avoid the publicity associated with a trial, as well."

"Are you trying to blackmail me young lady."

"Absolutely not, I'm just pointing out some of the advantages of settling out of court."

"I'd have to think about that."

"All right. What say we meet right after lunch?"

"Oh, I'd have to talk it over with my board before I make any recommendation."

"No deal! We come up with a figure for you to bring to your board right now, or I find the nastiest, most tenacious, greediest lawyer I can find and I call a press conference to announce the lawsuit. There you can consider that a threat."

His eyes narrowed, but it was obvious that she knew the right buttons to push.

"Two million." He said.

"Ten."

"Five."

"Agreed, let's close the deal tomorrow morning."

"My board won't meet for another two weeks."

"You can poll them with a conference call or by email, Skype, smoke signal or any way you like, but I am not going to let you drag this out. Five million tomorrow or we try your company in the court of public opinion."

"Tomorrow morning, nine o'clock, right here?" he said.

"Sounds good to me.", she replied.

*****

The next morning they met in Ed Martin's office.

"All right Miss Bergmann, the board has agreed to five million dollars, but we have a few stipulations."

"Which are?"

"That this is the final agreement and that you will make no further claims in this case."

"Agreed."

"That you will make no public statements about this incident and will never mention this company's name in regard to it."

"Agreed."

"When and how would you like us to make payment?"

"Right now, by wire transfer. Two and a half million is to go in this numbered account in Zurich and two and a half million to this account in this local bank." She handed him a paper with the account numbers neatly and clearly written on it.

"You have a Swiss bank account?"

"I will as soon as you wire the money."

Even Harold Fowler looked stunned at this point. "Well, I guess that does it. If you'll just sign this release, I'll see to it that the money gets to your accounts immediately."

"Thank you." She said. "I think you made a wise business decision."

"I hope so," he said. They shook hands and Heidi left the office a very wealthy young woman, with a secure future. She couldn't help but whistle a little tune.

When she had left, Harold Fowler turned to the office manager and said, "Well Ed, we had best get back to that budget, I think we're going to have to make some small adjustments."

"Yeah, I guess so. I have a feeling we should have hired her, regardless." They both laughed at themselves and the drama of the last 24 hours.

After leaving Mr. Martin's office Heidi's first stop had been to a financial advisor she knew, where she sheltered some of her new-found wealth from excessive taxes and made sure she had plenty of monthly income with the rest. She was also more than happy to pay the IRS their share.

*****

Heidi was hoping she might hear from E. Paul Mueller, the architect she had met a week earlier at the get-together she had attended with Charlie. They had exchanged phone numbers, but here it was Thursday afternoon and still no call. She was determined not to call him, but she was beginning to think she might have to.

She was also wondering why it was she was attracted to guys who were so hesitant to take the initiative. Probably because they tended to be more considerate and gentler than the self-assured, cocky assholes who took the initiative and then felt that the world revolved around them and their needs.

In any case, she was delighted when the phone rang and the caller ID came up: 'Mueller and Mueller', the architectural firm that was E. Paul's. She waited for the fourth ring and picked up just before the answering machine did.

"Hello."

"Hi, is this Heidi?"

"Yes."

"This is E. Paul Mueller, you may not remember me, but we met at Mia Mama's Restaurant last Friday."

"The architect, of course I remember."

"Oh, great. I was wondering, are you planning to attend our group's get-together tomorrow night?"

"As a matter of fact, yes, I am."

"Oh." His disappointment was obvious,

"Is there a problem with that?"

"No, but I was hoping you would have dinner with me, tomorrow evening, instead."

"That sounds wonderful, I'd love to."

"Really, oh wow, that's terrific!"

"Do you have someplace in mind?"

"Yes, a little Chinese place not too far from my office. It's a little fancy, but not at all stuffy."

"Okay."

"Okay."

Silence.

"Is there anything else?" she asked.

"No, except that I am looking forward to it."

"Do you want to tell me where to meet you and, maybe when?"

"Oh how stupid of me. How about 7:00 o'clock and I'll pick you up at your place?"

"That would be fine, and do you have any idea where I live?"

He laughed at himself. "No, of course not."

She gave him the address and directions, then added a little dig. "I'll be ready at seven tomorrow, I hope you don't forget, or get lost."

"I guess I deserved that, but I'll be there." He said.

*****

After she shaved her legs, Heidi stepped from the shower and toweled off she looked through her wardrobe and picked out a simple black dress with a neckline low enough to pique some interest, particularly when she leaned forward a little. She decided not to wear a bra, and to lean toward E. Paul frequently.

She did opt to wear some panties, since you never know when a parking attendant might open a door for her and she wouldn't want to get anyone too worked up.

****

Dinner was, as promised elegant, without being at all stuffy and Heidi gave E. Paul plenty of opportunity to look down the front of her dress, without giving away the whole show.

Following dinner they walked arm in arm to his car, parked a block or two away from the restaurant. If she was going to get laid tonight she was pretty sure she'd have to take the initiative.

"Is your office in this neighborhood?" she asked.

"Not far at all, over on Franklin Street."

"I'd love to see it, would you mind giving me a little tour?'

"Not at all."

He opened the passenger side door for her and she rewarded his gallantry with another flash down the front of her dress as well as a little extra leg as she got in the car. She thought she detected a little bulge developing in his pants. That was surely a good sign.

His office turned out to be just a few blocks down the street from Charlie's studio, with a similar layout, on a much smaller scale. He opened the overhead door with a remote clipped to the sun visor. Mueller and Mueller had the same indoor parking with room for just 3 or 4 cars at the rear of the building, then up about a half-dozen steps to the rear entrance to their offices off what had been a loading dock.

E. Paul unlocked the rear door, entered a code in the alarm system and turned on the lights. Here the resemblance to Charlie's place ended.

Charlie's studio was plain and undecorated; one wall was coved at the floor and painted repeatedly with many colors, depending on the needs of the most recent job. Down the adjacent wall were lined up various strobe lights and cables and other devices hung on the wall; Nothing very pretty; everything in its place. Very efficient and utilitarian. There was no outside light in the studio area at all. Off the studio were large dressing rooms and restrooms and a good-sized conference room, decorated with examples of Charlie's work. Neat and somewhat artsy, but nothing fancy. There were also autographed photos of Charlie with various stars and celebrities he had worked with over the years.

In contrast, Mueller and Mueller's offices were airy, light, and tastefully decorated. In the front of the building was a reception area, which looked out on the sidewalk of Seventh Street. There were several workstations with big computer screens and, in one corner, a large drafting table.

"Almost all our work is done on CAD computers now, but we have one draftsman who still likes to draw by hand from time to time." E. Paul explained.

"He's about ready to retire, but when he does I think we'll keep the table as a reminder of how things used to be done."

E. Paul's conference room was much more polished and lit with indirect lighting, controlled with a rheostat. The walls were hung with paintings and prints. "That one over there is an original Mondrian." He said with obvious pride.

There was also a lunchroom, a coat closet, rest rooms and, at the end of the hall, a door marked "private". She figured that was probably the door to his quarters.

"So do you live up over your office?" she asked, even though she was pretty sure of the answer.

"Yeah, that way if I get an idea in the middle of the night I can come down and work."

"Let's take a look! let's see where the architect-in-residence resides."

"Okay, follow me."

It was obvious that he also cared more for the finer things than Charlie did. At the top of the stairs was a library, with several overstuffed chairs, a sofa and an entertainment center with no TV. Interesting, no TV.

"Well, I think I'm going to have to give you the GP test," she said.

"The what?!"

"Come here, I'll show you."

She pulled him close, took one of his hands, placed it on one breast, slowly licked her lips and gave him a long lingering kiss, complete with good tongue action. Then she reached down between his legs and felt his cock begin to swell.

They were both breathing hard when she broke it off and said, "Okay you pass."

"I still don't know what a GP test is, but maybe I should retake the test." He said, continuing to massage her breast.

"The GP test is a Gender Preference test. I just wanted to make sure you weren't gay before we went any further." She took him by the hand and said, "Show me the bedroom."

"Okay, just one second." He picked up a remote from a table next to a chair and the apartment was awash in quiet, soft music.

This guy was better than she could have imagined.

They stood next to the bed and she began to undress him. She unbuckled his pants while he hurriedly unbuttoned his shirt. He kicked off his shoes and dropped his pants. He managed to take off his socks without falling over and when he slid his boxers down his cock sprang out and stood at attention. It was not thick, but it was long and very, very rigid.

"Maybe that GP test was unnecessary," she said as she gently cupped his balls and watched his dick jump in response to her touch.

She stepped out of her shoes and turned her back to him. "Unzip me please," she said, raising her arms over her head. He unzipped her dress, which fell to the floor at her feet, then he reached around her body, cupped both her breasts in his hands, and tenderly tweaked her nipples. A shiver ran through her entire body and she squealed quietly under her breath. She felt his rock-hard cock press against one cheek. She reached back and gave it a squeeze.

"You'd better be careful," he said. "That thing is loaded and could misfire awfully easily."

She turned in his arms and they kissed deeply for several minutes, both enjoying the sensation of their bodies locked together while their tongues fought to a draw.

He backed her to the bed and laid her on her back. She lifted her butt off the bed and he slid her panties off and tossed them aside. He positioned himself between her legs. He kissed her neck, and her collarbone, working his way down her chest. He reached her nipples, and sucked one into his mouth, she groaned with pleasure grabbed the back of his head and pulled him tight against her, forcing her nipple deeper into his mouth.

He teased it with the tip of his tongue while gently biting its edges with his teeth. He was squeezing her other nipple between his fingers while she writhed furiously, rubbing her snatch against his belly as he continued to devote attention to her sensitive nipples.

He kissed his way across the flat expanse of her stomach, in search of her clit. She spread her legs and his tongue ran through the neatly trimmed hairs of her cunt. It ran the length of her slit, the tip of his tongue barely inside, his lips pressed against the folds of her pussy, his tongue now lapping at her clitoris. He sucked on it and its taste was strong on his tongue.

She gripped his head pressing it hard against her body. He kneaded her breasts and then let them go.

He slid his hands down her body. He found her hands and clenched them, fingers woven together in a tight embrace, her arms locked and outstretched. Her hips moved up to meet his mouth.

He let go of one of her hands and slipped a finger into her wet pussy, and explored her box by curling it around inside, pushing it in as deep as it would go, before slowly sliding it out again.

She was on the very brink, he could feel it: her palms were sweaty and her breath came in short gasps and a quiver ran through her body.

"I need you," she whispered. "I need your cock inside me. Take me," Heidi said. "Fuck me now!"

He found her dirty talk exciting and he mounted her. As Heidi spread her legs, E. Paul's rod slipped easily inside her. With a passionate kiss, he entered deep inside her. She wrapped her arms and legs tightly around him.

As E. Paul pumped and pumped, Heidi pulled him into her. They went at it hard. Both of them were sweating. Heidi kissed E. Paul. She began to shiver with pleasure. Now she let out a scream.

"Yes! Yes! Ooooh yeeessss!!" With that, E. Paul began to spew stream after stream of his cum into her. He stiffened, completely spent, he rolled off her and they lay together.

"That was even better than I imagined," Heidi said breathlessly. "All I can say is wow."

"You were great!" E. Paul exclaimed. Heidi smiled and kissed him.

benjie4
benjie4
22 Followers