Horny Heroes For Hire

Story Info
Luke Cage & She-Hulk go on a Date.
3.7k words
4.6
44.7k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written by Cake Daddy

Betaread by Kenya-Princess Koriand'r of Tamaran

* * * * *

* * * * *

Disclaimer and Warning

THIS IS AN ADULT THEMED PARODY OF MARVEL COMICS CHARACTERS!!!

This story contains sexually explicit material and situations between consenting adults. If you do not wish to read this type of literature, are under the age of 18, or it is illegal in your part of the world, PLEASE bypass this story for one more suited to you.

All the characters belong to Marvel Entertainment Group, Inc. No Copyright infringement is intended. The Author has not received one red cent from writing this story.

This work is copyrighted to the author. If you wish to archive this story, please ask permission first. Please do not remove without the author's permission or make any changes to this story. Thank you for your consideration.

* * * * *

* * * * *

Thanks and Dedications…

* * * * *

* * * * *

This was a Birthday Present for Kenya-Princess Koriand'r of Tamaran.

* * * * *

* * * * *

Starring Luke Cage and She Hulk

The night hadn't gone as planned, not many people expect to battle the Absorbing Man and Titania on their first date, in the city's most exclusive restaurant no less. Still, that's what heroes do, and as Cage and She-Hulk walked home they had no regrets.

She-Hulk looked at Cage and asked "Are you SURE you didn't mind the fight? I feel like it's my fault. After all, Titania is my first official arch-enemy"

"Naw, it's cool. You didn't ask for it. Besides, it's good publicity for H4H."

"That's for sure, Luke. Seeing you punch out a guy who's gone the distance with Thor will certainly work wonders for the company." In fact, it had worked wonders on her as well. Even in the heat of battle, seeing his muscles flex, even beneath his suit, while he punched out one of the most dangerous criminals alive, had made her cunt more than a little wet.

Cage had felt the sexual tension too. He had been in enough street fights and prison riots to know better than to get distracted in a life-and-death struggle, but the sight of those to thick honeys, having the granddaddy of all cat fights, had turned him on. He had been trying to subtly stare at She-Hulk's cleavage all night, but during the fight, out of the corner of his eye, he saw her tits pop out of her dress. He could only afford a quick view, but he saw enough to know that he wanted more. Much more.

Both fell silent, in their own sexual reflections, until they came to the door of She-Hulk's apartment. "Well, here we are, Luke. Although you didn't have to walk me home. The She-Hulk is more than capable of handling herself, y'know."

"Look, I don't care if you're the Hulk's cousin or Galactus's little sister, I'm walkin you home. Luke Cage is a gentleman. Besides, it's the lest I can do after such a fantastic date."

"You're talking like the night is over, Mr. Cage. It doesn't have to be." Her green eyes bored into his soul, silently communicating the lust that she felt, and that she hoped he shared. "Would you like to come upstairs?"

Hell, muhfuckin, yeah. He thought. He was too cool to say that out loud, so he simply said. "Love to."

* * * * *

"Oh God Luke, you can't leave here without giving it to me. You hear me? I've got to have it!"

Any Peeping Tom looking into Jennifer Walters' living room would've had the shock of his life, seeing a giant green woman leap over the couch and tackle a muscular black man.

"Give me that picture, Cage!" shouted She-Hulk, as she grabbed at his hand, which clutched the incriminating photograph.

"All right, all right. Damn, I thought you were gonna call in the Avengers or somethin!" He reluctantly handed the pic back to her. "Relax, it's just a picture."

"A picture of me as plain-old Jennifer Walters, long before my She-Hulk days. I can't believe you were going to try to show it to the team!" Slowly, and somewhat regretfully, she let him up off the floor.

Although he didn't say it, Cage had to admit she wasn't much as Jen Walters. Flat chested, slim hips, and not a curve to speak of. He could hardly believe it was the same person as the brickhouse that had pinned him to the floor. Thank God for gamma radiation.

"I don't see what you're embarrassed about," he said looking her up and down lustfully, "You've come a long way, baby."

The unadulterated lust in his eyes sent a wave of arousal through her body like she hadn't felt in a long time. Horny men stared at her all the time, but this was different. She wanted him too.

"I've come further than you think," she said, throwing her head back and unconsciously rubbing her hand slowly across her incredible body. Cage's eyes followed her hand, as his dick began to harden in his pants. He wished it were his tongue tracing those curves instead of her hand. After all, there were lots of better things her hand could be doing to HIS body.

"As Jen Walters, I was so reserved, almost repressed. Becoming the She-Hulk released all those inhibitions." Still acting on instinct, she parted her legs slightly, and Cage noticed the unmistakable scent coming from her cat. He knew she was on fire, and wanted his hose to put out the flames. "As my old self, I would've have never invited you up here, never even admitted to myself that I wanted you to fuck me till I scream."

Cage's eye's popped at the vulgarity coming from his normally eloquent teammate.

"You heard me Luke. I want your cock to fill every hole in my body. I want to feel you shoot your load down my throat, up my ass, and in my pussy." She began fingering herself, mesmerizing Cage with her raw sexual energy. "Do you want to fuck me, Luke?"

He thought the enormous bulge in his pants was a dead give away. "Oh Hell yeah, I wanna fuck you!" Cage began stripping off his clothes, still watching her finger work her clit.

"Take me in the bedroom, then. Throw me on the bed and fuck me!"

The bedroom seemed like it was 100 miles away. "Why can't we do it out here?"

"The floor can't support two people as strong as us. When you asked me out, I had the bed reinforced with Adamantium. Now are we going to play 20 questions or are you gonna give me that cock?"

"Heifer, you planned this all along, didn't you!" Cage said, smiling, as he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. She wrapped her legs around him and stuck her green tongue in his ear. "Yes, I did, an Avenger is always prepared!" She said, quoting Captain America's words from the time he pulled a rubber out of nowhere and fucked her in a quinjet. He was okay, but somehow she knew Cage could do much better.

Finally getting to the bedroom, Luke threw her on the bed and ripped her dress to shreds, desperate to get to the tits that had him hypnotized all night. "Sorry" he mumbled.

"To hell with the dress, the Wasp can make me another one!"

She closed her eyes and began fingering herself while he unhooked her bra. He removed the bra, and was confronted by two dark green nipples as big as his thumb, standing at attention. "Damn!" he said breathlessly, transfixed by her unbelievable tits. Her eyes flew open, to see why she didn't' feel his mouth on her breasts, "Are you gonna admire them, or are you gonna suck them?"

Cage knew that actions speak louder than words, so silently he pressed her titties together and began to suck back and forth, as she began to scream, "Aaah, yes. You like these tits, don't you? Suck my titties you sexy black stud, you!" Her lust-crazed yells went straight to Cage's head, as he roughly bit her gigantic left nipple "Yesssss, Oh yes, bite it off dammit, Oh, bite my titty!"

Cage continued sucking and biting her tits, as if he were and infant and they were his only source of nourishment. Her moaning, yelling and squealing were driving him wild. He moved his mouth down to her navel, sucking kissing and biting. He could feel her body bucking underneath him, and wanted to know what it would feel like from the inside. He slapped her hand away and slipped two of his fingers into her. She squealed and began pumping her sexy hips in rhythm with his fingers. Her perfect body, squirming at his actions nearly drove him crazy. He couldn't stand it anymore; he had to fuck her NOW. "Oh shit. Jennifer, I need that pussy, lemme fuck you!"

"Yesss, yes do it now, give me your dick!" Releasing her tit, he got up and took off his remaining clothes, while she waited breathlessly.

The sight of his naked cock nearly caused her to faint. It had to be 12 inches long, and thicker than a paper towel rod. She didn't know whether it was proof of what they say about Black men, or if it was a side effect of the experiment that gave him his powers. All she knew was that his skin was steel hard, even when he WASN'T erect. She could only imagine what it felt like when he had a full-blown hard-on.

Cage stood there with a satisfied look on his face. He knew he had a big dick, and it always made him feel like the pimp when some chick just sat there staring at it. He closed his eyes, waiting for her to go to work on it. He knew she wanted to suck it, and if her mouth was good enough, he could wait to get inside her pussy. But she still sat there, stunned by the sight of it.

"Are you gonna admire it, or are you gonna suck it?" He said, repeating her earlier words and grinning. His snide comment snapped her out of her trance, and she seized his rod hard. "Aaah!!!!" he screamed. There weren't many things that could make Luke Cage scream, but having his dick yanked by a horny chick that could lift 90 tons hurt.

The pain was quickly replaced by pleasure, as her lips closed around the head of his dick. "Huuuuhhhh!" he sighed, as he closed his eyes and gave in to the feeling. He boasted about his steel hard skin when battling super villains, but when it came to getting his freak on, it was a drawback, because normal women couldn't apply enough pressure to give him the full sensation. But Jennifer's gamma-enhanced lips and tongue easily penetrated every nerve in his fuck tool. "Oh yeah, that's it girl, unnnhh yeah, take more of it in, suck my whole dick!" She responded by taking it out of her mouth and looked up at him with an evil grin. "You think you're something with this foot long fuck pole, don't you? Well, it's impressive, but I like to take my time." Then she started licking all along his shaft like it was some ebony Popsicle.

The teasing sensation was more than he could bear "OH hell naw. Don't tease me girl, please, please make me cum!"

"Are you begging me, Mr. Power Man?"

"Yes. I'm begging. Finish sucking my dick P-L-E-A-S-E!!!!!"

"That's better."

She took him back into her mouth, sucking earnestly now. Moving her head faster and faster, pumping his dick with a combination of strength and skill that Cage would've thought impossible. "Aw, shit. That feels so fucking good. Unnnngggh. Do it baby, do it. Suck my dick!" The sensation was more than he could bear, and his knees started to buckle.

Before he could fall, Jennifer caught him around the waist, and then held him, drawing him deeper into her hot, sucking mouth.

"Hell yes, yes. If you can handle it, deep throat me girl, take it all!" With her mouth full of throbbing black cock, She-Hulk could only mumble her agreement. Her intention was clear, however, as Cage felt his rod hit the back of her throat, and then begin to slide down. "Aiieeee!!!" Cage let loose a high-pitched squeal as the full sensation of what that horny green chick was doing to him registered on his mind. He wondered if the millions of horny guys who jacked off to She-Hulk posters realized just how great it was to fuck a super-strong woman. Who would've ever thought she had super-strong throat muscles that didn't gag on a harder-than-steel dick? He clutched the back of her head, while pumping his hips, forcing his dick in and out of her mouth at breakneck speed. She took her hands from around his waist and began to finger her dripping slit, moaning with delight.

She could feel his dick spasming, and knew his orgasm was coming. Around a mouthful of dick she mumbled "ysss, cmmm in my mtthhh, shtt dwn my thrt!!!" Her begging for his hot mancream was more than he could take. His body was convulsing, while he uttered inarticulate sounds. He pumped her head onto his dick with one last, powerful thrust, then shot a huge load "FUCK YEAH, ooohhh shit, yeah!!" he yelled, emptying his balls into her mouth.

Jennifer swallowed every drop, then licked his dick clean, careful not to miss a single drop, still fingering her cunt. "Oh shit, Luke. You were fucking my mouth like a man possessed!"

"Girl, you wasn't bullshittin when you said you were uninhibited. I ain't ever had it like that before!"

"Well, I've had enough of fingering myself" she said, climbing onto the bed "I'd much rather have that giant dick of yours inside me."

Thanks to his superhuman recuperative powers, Cage was hard again already. "Oh yeah, girl. I wanna put it up in you." Climbing onto the bed, Cage spread her toned, muscular legs and noticed for the first time that her cream was lime-green colored. Well he didn't care if it was rainbow swirl, he was ready to fuck. "Gimme that neon green pussy, girl!"

Grinning, she said, "I thought Luke Cage was a gentleman!"

Rubbing his enormous dickhead against her moist slit, he said, "Do you want me to be gentle?"

"No, fuck no!" The feeling of his head against her lips was driving her crazy. "Just fuck me. I want it now, Luke. I told you I wanted you to fuck me till I scream. FUCK ME NOW, LUKE!!!"

"Aight then!" He said, and plunged into her hole.

"OOOOO shit, Luke!!. Aaaaah, fuck me damnit, fuck me!!!!" Her eyes flew open as Cage plunged into her with one long, brutal stroke.

"Hot damn!" He sighed. The feeling of her slick, tight hole was better than anything he had felt in a long, long time. Her pussy muscles were gripping his rod, begging for more. He began to stroke; a passionate yet controlled rhythm, plunging his harder-than-steel dick in and out of her hungry cunt.

"Ooooh shit. You feel so good girl, unnnh yeah, do it baby!" Cage uttered.

She had begun to rock underneath him, trying to keep up with his lust driven pounding. Every time his thrusting dick hit her womb, she felt waves of electricity rippling through her body. She hadn't been fucked like this since becoming the She-Hulk. Even the muscular, athletic men she had been with, Cap, Wyatt, couldn't rock her world like this. She'd had to fake it when they'd tried their best, but couldn't stimulate her the way she needed. She had wanted to get fucked hard, to get banged till she walked funny for weeks.

Well, she was getting what she wanted, as Cage pounded her cunt, hitting every sensitive nerve and muscle inside her pussy.

"Deeper Luke, Deeper, I want it all, fuck me, man, FUCK ME!!!!!!!"

Cage was taken aback as legs that could leap hundreds of feet into the air wrapped around him, pulling him inexorably into her pussy.

"AWWWWW HEEELLLL YEAH" He screamed, as he felt his dick go balls deep into her. He was dangerously close to cumming. He didn't want the feeling to end, but he knew there was no way he could hold back. He began fucking her with long strokes, pulling almost completely out, and slamming his full length into her.

"Fuck yeah, I'm gonna cum, girl. Oh shit that feels good, I'm cummin!"

"Me too. OH FUCK YEAH. I'M CUMMING, OH SHIT, I'M ALMOST THERE, FUCK MEEEEE!!!!!!!"

That was the last straw. Her lust crazed yelling, combined with her gripping, slick cunt were too much. He felt that old familiar feeling, burning in his abdomen and thighs, converging in his dick. "Uhhh, here it comes girl!!!!" His second load of the night fired into her cunt, as his eyes rolled up into his head and his toes curled. "SHIT!!!!"

Feeling his hot cream shoot into her sent Jen over the edge too. She gripped the sheets as her pussy contracted even harder, spasming in response to the incredible sensation ripping through her body. "Oh...Luke...I'm cumming...help me...AHHH!!!"

Cage collapsed on top of her, his dick still buried inside her, feeling her body trembling beneath him.

"That was great, I'ma haveta start calling you 'The Incredible She-Hulk!'" He said, laughing. He bent down to kiss her, only to have his face pushed away. "What the hell?" he thought. Had he hurt her? He couldn't believe that even his dick could hurt a chick that could take direct hits from tank shells. Besides, she was begging for it.

"What's wrong?" He said. Then he looked at her, and saw a look in her eyes he had never seen before.

She looked at him with an insane look on her face. "Puny Cage not finished. Now you fuck my ass!"

He looked at her, unbelieving. Was she joking? She was talking like the Hulk when he was savage.

Pushing him off of her, she repeated, "Fuck my ass, or She-Hulk will SMASH!!!"

"Oh Fuck!" He thought. "She's like the Hulk, only the hornier she gets, the stronger and more savage she gets. That orgasm must've pushed her over the edge!"

Cage knew better than to waste time. She was far stronger than he was normally, and there was no telling how much her lustful state had increased her power.

She was already on all fours, looking back at him, "NOW!!" She yelled.

His dick was still slick with her cum, so he reaches into her still-dripping cunt, and spread some of her juice in her hole. "Here it comes," he said, as he placed his dickhead at the entrance to her ass.

"Cage talk to much, fuck NOW!!!" she growled.

Instantly, he complied with her order. Grasping her shapely hips, he pulled her onto his massive dick.

"Damn. It's so fucking tight!" Her ass was tighter than virgin pussy, it took every ounce of his super human strength to push it in. Exerting his strength to its limit, he began sawing in and out of her lovely ass.

"Ha. Cage not so puny after all. Give me more!"

Amazed at her unrestrained lust, Cage got a burst of adrenaline, as he plunged balls-deep into her butt.

Feeling his low swinging ball slap her swollen cunt sent She-Hulk into yet another level of abandon. "Yes, that's good. She-Hulk knows black men love ass. You love my ass, don't you!?

"Fuck yeah, shit!" The unbelievable friction on his dick was more than Cage could bear. He looked at the rounded, firm cheeks gripping his dick, and nearly lost his mind. He raised his right hand and smacked her hard on her left butt-cheek.

"Puny Cage hit like bitch. Smack She-Hulk's ass like you mean it!" POW. Cage slapped her ass again, harder. The sound of his steel hard hand hitting her gamma-enhanced gluteus was like a gunshot. He wondered if any of her neighbors had called the cops. That was cool with him, her Avengers clearance would solve everything, and he wanted to be rockin till the cops came knockin.

"Uggghh yes, unnnhhh it feels good in ass!!!" Jennifer had become almost completely incoherent, thanks to the sensation inside and outside her ass.

She began bucking wildly, Cage tried to control the speed of her rocking, but it was no use. She was too strong, to horny, way beyond any control.

"Oh shit, I'm Cumming girl! Keep riding this dick, I'm Cumming!" The feeling was even more intense than the first two orgasms he had. He felt light headed as his eyes rolled up in his head; he gripped her hips with all his considerable strength and nearly blacked out as he shot his third load of the night into her sweet ass.

"Ohhh Luke, yes!" She-Hulk's fingers dug into the mattress as she came again. The sensation of his cum shooting into her ass seemed to shock her back to her natural state. She collapsed onto the bed, with Cage still buried inside her.

"Luke, damn, that was fucking wonderful!"

"Sho you right!" he said. He withdrew from her butt, and began kissing her back and shoulders, lightly running his fingers through her hair.

12