Horny Heroes For Hire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't believe a man with steel-hard skin, who wore a chain for a belt and had just finished savaging her ass with a foot long dick, could be so gentle. She just lay there for a while, enjoying the glow.

"Luke, you're not going to tell anyone about my...transformation are you?"

Kissing her cheek, he said "No way, girl. It'll be our little secret. I want to be the only one who sees that side of you."

"Nobody else has brought out that side of me," she said, turning over and laying his head between her breasts. "It's yours, Luke, and only yours."

"That's what I wanna hear. And you know you can have this whenever you want it."

"Whenever?" she said, looking at him with obviously lusty intentions.

Whenever." he said, pulling her on top of him, beginning their dance of passion once again.

* * * * *

* * * * *

©2001 CakeDaddy.

All characters ©Marvel Entertainment Group, Inc.

12