Horny Holiday Housewife

Story Info
Naughty housewife enlivens family get-together.
2.2k words
4.14
170.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeParjure
DeParjure
11 Followers

My husband, his brother, my sister-in-law and me, gathered at their home after a long distance drive, had a few too many after dinner drinks last holiday season. Bob, my husband, acknowledging the obvious economic devastation of his recent layoff from General Motors, said "Timmy's worked really hard this year in school and really deserves that X-Box he wants, but at $500.00, including some games, there's no way we can afford it this year." Jim, my cynical brother-in-law chimed in, "I feel your son's pain. I've got $500.00, but can't get an end-of-the-year blowjob!" The guys found this irony funny as hell, but Kathy, Jim's wife, just rolled her eyes and I smiled politely. On that note, we all went to bed and slept it off.

After breakfast the following morning, Kathy announced she was taking the kids for some last minute shopping and Bob would take the short drive to pick up grandma. As I'm bent over the dishwasher, Jim "inadvertently" bumps into my ass, which, judging from the leers I get occasionally, must still look pretty good for a thirty-eight-year old. I know Jim has had the hots for me for at least the twenty years Bob and I have been married, but he is usually much more subtle. Maybe he's getting more desperate as he ages.

"Oh, look", he says playfully, pulling five crisp Ben Franklin's out of his right front jeans pocket, "I seem to have found $500.00." The implication is clear. Looking up from the dishwasher, I give him the usual don't-you-wish look that has worked so well for so long.

In his typical nothing-ventured-nothing-gained style, he shoves the bills back in his pocket, grabs a drink from the fridge, walks in the living room and kicks up the footrest on his La-Z-Boy as he turns on the television. As I finish cleaning up, I catch myself thinking, "One little blowjob, and Timmy's got his exbox."

What am I thinking? That's insane. I've never done anything like that in my life. The thought returns; I've got plenty of time. Before Bob and I were married I sucked more than my share of dick and it isn't bragging to say, I'm really good at. No cock has ever made it past five minutes when I worked it over. What the fuck, I'm going for the X-Box. I walk into the living room and when I lean over the back of the La-Z-Boy, my well maintained 36D's land squarely in Jim's face as I reach into his pocket to retrieve the Benji's. I rub his cock through his pocket while my hand is in there.

"Changed your mind, 'eh?" he asks with a sly smile.

"A mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do." I replied, as I stuffed the bills in my pants. "The rear sliding door is blocked with the stick, but we're doing this on the stair landing so you can keep watch for Bob out the window."

"Sounds fine to me, but for $500.00, I want two school girl ponytails and some streetwalker red lipstick." He says.

"Deal". I replied as I raced up the stairs.

When Jim saw me exit the upstairs bathroom in my pigtails and lipstick, I thought his cock would burst right through his pants. He leaned his elbow casually against the landing window sill; the exterior wall covering my actions completely. His cock burst out when I unzipped his jeans; not too big, not too small, just right for sucking.

"I've waited twenty fucking years for this day." Jim exclaimed. "What a Merry Christmas for me!"

I like to start slowly and tease a cock a bit with my tongue, but we're on a deadline here, so I had to cut the tongue-teasing short. As I took him deeper and deeper, the excess lipstick was turning his cock red in splotches, but he didn't seem to mind much. As I massaged his balls as I sucked, I knew, just like all the others, this wouldn't take long at all. This would be the easiest five hundred bucks of my life.

Suddenly, Jim raises the window and shouts, "Hey Bob, you need a hand with Mom's wheelchair?"

"Naw, I'm good, but thanks anyway". I hear Bob reply.

Instantly, I'm ready to abandon my work, no charge for half blowjobs, when Jim slides another hundred past my face, down into my bra and cops a nice feel while he's there.

"Keep going." He whispers.

I relax and recalculate. There is no way Bob is getting that fully loaded wheelchair up the drive, past the stairs and into the house before I drain this snake.

"Hey Bob, is that a dent in your right front quarter panel, or is it just the reflection from here?" Jim shouts. Jim knows Bob is fanatical about the condition of his vehicles. Layoff or not, Bob would have his family eating mac and cheese five nights a week in order to save enough get a dent in his car fixed.

"Geesh, Bob, you shouldn't leave Mom parked in the driveway just to check! Hell, it's snowin' out there!" Jim shouts.

I am really starting to panic, but I keep sucking when Jim slides another hundred past my face, into my bra and gently squeezes the breast he missed the last time.

Now I realize what this cynical motherfucker is doing. He's getting off knowing he's having a conversation with his brother, while his brother's wife is sucking his cock, unbeknownst to his brother. He's certainly getting his money's worth, but this is just cutting it too close. I've got to do something. I've never really been able to deep throat a cock. Try as I might, I always gag. But I've seen enough porno's to know it can be done and if I ever needed to do it, now is the time. Even though Jim's cynical conversation has caused his cock to become the biggest I've ever had in my mouth, just as he's warning Bob not to hit the crack in the sidewalk with the wheelchair, I grab his hips and shove him in all the way.

"Hey Bob, watch ou...." Is all he could mumble before his eyes rolled back in his head, his knees buckled and he began to jet a twenty-year load down my throat. I tried to pull back to get some air and stop gagging, but Jim's hands were now firmly wound around my pigtails. He was incredibly strong and kept his cock buried to the hilt as he pulled me closer. Time seemed to slow. It was if his cock would never stop spurting. Wave after wave of hot cum was injected down my gullet so far that I couldn't even taste a drop.

Finally, whether it was the sound of the downstairs door opening or my struggle for air, I was able to break free, run back to the bathroom and lock the door. Jim's eyes were still in the back of his head; he looked paralyzed. My knees were raw; I was a complete mess. My bright red lipstick was streaked with the runny black mascara from the eye-watering face fuck I just received. I quickly scrubbed it off and was able to make myself somewhat presentable in short order. Then I noticed, not only was I seven hundred dollars richer, but my panties were soaked also. I had to get some cock in there and soon.

When I made it downstairs, they guys had gotten grandma in the house uneventfully. When everyone was comfortable, I turned to Jim and said, "You won't mind watching Mom for a bit, will you Jim?" I asked.

"No, not at all." He replied.

I grabbed Bob by the hand and led him back upstairs to the bedroom in which we were staying. As I closed the door he had a "What the fuck?" look on his face. "Don't ask." I said as I undid his pants and started sucking my second cock of the day within ten minutes of the last. He was rock hard instantly and I though I'd try my new technique. I grabbed his hips and shoved his cock all the way down my throat, choking only slightly this time. "Goddamn, Jackie, when did you learn to do that?" he asked. "Don't ask." I repeated. Within minutes, Bob shot a hot load of spunk down my hatch. "I just need you to fuck me right away." I whimpered. I dropped my jeans, lay on the bed and with my legs spread wide, fingered myself in the sluttiest display I could muster. Bob finally got his shoes, socks and pants off and was rarin' to go, but I stopped him at the edge of the bed.

"I want you to watch first." I said.

I wanted to fuck him more than anything, but I was determined to torture us as much as I could stand. I resumed stroking my engorged clit with my left hand as I plunged my right into my soaking slit. In less than a minute, my back was arched in an earth shattering orgasm.

Bob was furiously stroking his cock at my whorish display and finally jumped on board, unable to withstand any further teasing. He never noticed my rug burned knees. As his cock split my pussy, he exclaimed "My God, I've never felt anything so wet and hot in my life!" Bob is usually a very generous lover, but not this time. Like a first-timer, he pumped me furiously with abandon and didn't last long. I could feel his dick shoot his seed in my hot box and that caused another orgasm so powerful, I damn near passed out. I still had my top on.

When we came downstairs, the brothers didn't have to say anything, they just gave each other that smirky schoolboy look which said it all. Kathy came back from the store with the kids and we had a wonderful holiday get together which was about to get even more interesting.

As we were alone in the basement cleaning up gift-wrap, I asked my nephew, Jim and Kathy's eighteen-year-old son Brian, if he got everything he wanted for Christmas.

"Mmmmm... not quite Aunt Jackie." He replied.

"Well, what didn't you get that you wanted?" I asked.

Reaching into his pocket, he pulls out a small camera. He hits the "play" button and hands it to me to view. "I kinda want what my Dad got."

I couldn't believe my eyes. There it was. My first deep throat blowjob on HD video complete with pigtails, lipstick and runny mascara. The picture is so good, you can even see my throat convulse when I gagged. I know immediately what the deal is, but I start to bargain anyway.

"What's it going to take to keep this video our little secret?" I ask coyly.

"Well, I fuck my girlfriend often enough, but she's a little shy about giving head and has never come close to that masterwork." He said unashamedly as he pointed to the camera. I figure a blowjob just like Dad's every year, and this video stays hidden."

"Three blowjobs, one immediately that's it." I bluffed.

"Deal." He said, and unzipped his pants.

I put the camera in my pants and as I wrestled my third cock of the day out of storage, I asked, "How'd you get that video?"

"It's a home security system my friend Billy and I got off the Internet. We just got it running the day before. It was a surprise gift for my parents." The cameras are almost invisible."

The stairs were fairly squeaky, so I knew no one could catch us. Brian's cock wasn't in my mouth twenty seconds before he blew his load. His youth juice was sweet and delicious and there was plenty of it. Chip off the old block, I guess.

"Keep going Aunt Jackie." He begged. Every other cock I've ever sucked shriveled in subservience when I was through, but not this eighteen-year-old soldier. He was just as hard and ready as ever.

"O.K.," I bluffed again, but this counts as your second blowjob."

"Yes Ma'am. A deal's a deal." He replied.

I resumed sucking and this time I got this slender cock all the way down my throat without gagging or choking. Brian seemed to be thoroughly enjoying himself and lasted several minutes, but to my amazement, he starts texting on his cell phone just before he came the second time.

"That must have been a hell of an important message." I said, wiping my lips.

"I was suddenly overcome with guilt." He says.

"Guilt? I asked. "For having your Aunt suck your cock for you twice in one day?"

"Naw, for not sharing with my best friend Billy. I never would have gotten the video without him. He's on his way over to get the third blowjob." He replied.

Sure enough, Billy was there within minutes. Just like his friend my nephew, he blasted in seconds. I felt kind of sorry for him so I sucked him off again too, my seventh cum load in one day. What a wonderful holiday and my panties are soaked again.

DeParjure
DeParjure
11 Followers