Horny Holly on Ice Ch. 01

Story Info
Celeb Holly enrolls Jack to satisfy her enormous sex drive.
7.1k words
4.62
15.6k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly looked at the tablet again. She'd been very careful to use privacy mode so no one else could see her search history, but after visiting half a dozen different sites, they all said much the same thing.

Nymphomaniac - a woman who has abnormally excessive and uncontrollable sexual desire

Was that really what she was calling it? Was that really her? Was she actually facing up to the facts? Holly Willoughby wasn't just a slut, a word she didn't care for but had heard it used in banter amongst her friends and inner circle, though having had 3 different sexual partners since Thursday evening might qualify for that, but in fact a nymphomaniac. This of course was the very private face of a woman who carefully cultivated an image of a doting yummy mummy, as well as a very successful and extremely well paid television presenter.

In private however, despite the very best efforts of her husband, she was routinely sexually unsatisfied and needed many other outlets for her needs. A large collection of sex toys, vibrators and dildos were kept at her discreet London apartment which was often used as a place to crash after a long day working, or indeed evenings on the range of shows she worked on. She had a mini harem of celebrity friends that she would meet there for companionship and sex. Lots and lots of sex. Real reason Davina McCall was suddenly a fitness fanatic, was to allow her to keep up with Holly. Fearne Cotton being as thin as a rake? Good diet, twice a week at the gym and at least once a week being pounded by Holly's strap on. The list went on including Carol Vorderman and Kelly Brook (on occasion) as well as a selection of soap actresses, her personal trainer and most of her personal staff.

Her recent trip to Australia was an example of tricky arrangements needed to balance time for the show, time with her kids who had travelled with her, and a raging libido which seemed almost insatiable in the heat of the jungle. Holly's PA Rachel and make up artist Greta travelled for the show, and were in her inner circle. Both were now excellently skilled at oral pleasure, and were eating Holly morning, noon and night, in between the show, camera rehearsals and family time. That still didn't stop her from seducing and fucking a number of the female celebs as they were eliminated, with a quiet dinner followed by an evening of sexual excesses.

Holly's tastes didn't just extend to pussy, just that she was incredibly careful and selective with her male partners. It also made the subterfuge of overnight stays at the flat easier to explain in the event of discovery which thus far thanks to discreet arrangements and good work by her team, remained a closely guarded secret. However that was going to be put to the test with the run of Dancing on Ice which was about to start. Production meetings and rehearsals on top of presenting Good Morning four days a week meant there was precious little Holly time, and very limited opportunities to spend time at the apartment. That's why accepting her disposition (she refused to call it a condition or illness) was going to require help get her through ten very horny weeks of the show.

The best efforts of Rachel, Greta and her stylist Sarah were only going to help so much, and Holly knew that they were going to need more help and and lots of planning to pull this off. In recent weeks she had met Jack Spencer, who on the surface was just another executive chauffeur but had demonstrated talents beyond that, having rescued her friend, confidante and lover Carol Vorderman from a scheduling nightmare and set her up with a dress, hair and make up team to present at an awards dinner. That had been followed by a memorable night's fucking, with Jack demonstrating patience and was a generous and gifted lover, who also possessed a huge cock and seemingly limitless sexual stamina. He'd confirmed this at her recent staff party where he ended up spending the night pounding her friend Kelly Brook for most of the night and the following morning, which Holly had listened to through the wall in between her own sessions with Carol, with both listening in the dark to a symphony of pleasure and bed springs.

Kelly had confided a few days later that it might just have been the fuck of a life time, something that didn't really surprise her. But most importantly Jack was utterly discrete and could be depended on to maintain her privacy whilst being part of her personal fulfilment. There and then she decided to bring him into her plan get through the next three months. A happy, well fucked Holly was a successful smiling Holly and she was at the top of her presenting game when she was satisfied in (and out) of the bedroom.

Jack saw the email from Rachel asking for a meeting with him about providing services to Holly during the Dancing on Ice run. Work for the company had been brisk of late, and they'd expanded to add a couple of drivers and cars to their team, following very thorough vetting. He'd set up the business with Julia Wilcox, the wife of his solicitor Natalie following their return from America where his unexpected gifts had been thoroughly tested by the Pharma company that had created his experimental treatment. It had fixed his urological problem, but had doubled the size of his cock while providing seemingly limitless sexual stamina and particularly potent pheromones that turned on most women around him when he was aroused. They'd never been able to recreate these effects on any other subject, so as of now he was a one in a billion happy accident.

Julia ran the back end of the organisation, using her talents to run the financials and all of the booking side. Jack made a hefty financial investment, courtesy of a settlement and non disclosure agreement with Pharma, and did the driving. He generally enjoyed the work and kept his own hours whilst the business made a tidy profit. Most work was piecemeal and irregular, but a three month contract would be very good business so Jack and Julia were excited to take the meeting, which was early afternoon following Holly doing her Thursday stint on This Morning.

They were waiting in a meeting room when Holly appeared with Rachel and a producer for Dancing on Ice and greeted them both warmly though professionally. The producer set the context that they were looking for car and driver services for Holly for the full run of the show for all of her work and personal engagements. It effectively would put them on call for Holly day and night for the whole three months, and the star had firmly expressed a preference for Jack's firm.

Julia and the producer haggled over money and the terms of the contract, which would of course be thoroughly reviewed by Natalie, while Jack sat listening while trying not to pay too much attention to Holly's blouse that was deliberately unbuttoned enough to show a delightful cleavage and a very perky pair of nipples. Eventually the business talk was done and the producer shook hands and left them, which finally allowed Holly to speak.

"It's so great to have you looking after me during this run Jack. It's going to be insanely busy and I'll have so little time to myself which will make it impossible to have adequate fun time with my friends. So I'm going to be needing the TOTAL care package from you Jack."

The unsubtle emphasis on total care left Jack in no doubt that Holly was asking him for his other talents.

"Poor Rachel and Greta had to look after me down under, and I think I wore the poor souls out. That's why I knew that I was going to need to bring you onto my team. You too Julia, and perhaps one or two of your lovely friends."

Julia was well aware of his liaisons with Holly, and had openly discussed getting invited to their next staff party, whilst Jacks girlfriend Angela was very open minded on the matter. Their other travel companions from the trio to America were regular visitors to Jack's Home and bed, so he was sure that he'd have little difficulty in getting assistance for this total care package.

"Jack and I will be very pleased to take complete care of you Holly. He and our best car will be at your disposal. We will run scheduled bookings through Rachel of course, but we will also provide a direct line to Jack for out of normal hours contact."

The meeting ended with hugs and a promise to be in touch soon. Jack and Julia returned to their car, on their way back to the office the conversation turned to arrangements and the subtext to the conversation.

"I think we need to take you off scheduled work Jack. I get the sense that Holly's needs will be demanding and I don't want you burning out doing too much driving, and we should be able to cope. We're just about to start a new driver anyway so should be able to cover our routine work. How much total care do you think Holly will be looking for."

Great question thought Jack. Between her staff and her friends that would be plenty for most people, even with a healthy sexual appetite. But Holly was a case all of her own, and he started to think about who else he might need to enrol in the total care package team, starting with Angela.

"I think it will be pretty full on Jools. Rachel told me that the busier and more hectic her schedule, the hornier she gets, so I can only imagine what it will be like. We'll need reinforcements for sure, even if it's just to keep things fresh and interesting. Just as well we know some very open minded women who fit that bill."

On return to the office they set about organising themselves. Julia had a security consultant contact from her days as Natalie's secretary who would check the car out regularly for listening and tracking devices, as well as provide a couple of encrypted burner phones which would provide secure contact between Holly and Jack. They arranged to get Jack's car a comprehensive service and valet, and Jack figured he should get a couple of new suits to be at his smartest. He knew in amongst running back and forward to the studios there would also be gala dinners, awards ceremonies and the occasional private speaking engagement. That meant a call to his tailor Alex who would see him in the next couple of days.

Back home that evening they'd sat down to a delicious meal cooked by Angela, who was unwinding after a full day of appointments. As a psychotherapist she met Jack through his treatment, but the pair fell in love whilst in America and they'd been living together since then. She had a very open view on Jack's situation and they had what could be loosely described as a very open relationship. Tales of each other's sexual liaisons routinely ended up with them fucking for hours afterwards, with Angela's sexual appetite almost matching Jack's own.

"Julia and I had a very interesting meeting today."

Angela theatrically raised an eyebrow, as a meeting with Angela was often a polite way of describing an afternoon of fucking.

"For once no, not that kind of meeting. We were at the studios on the south bank today, and been offered a three month contract to drive Holly Willoughby while she does Dancing on Ice. But it's a twenty four by seven kind of deal, and Holly is looking for TOTAL care."

The emphasis on total let Angela know without further discussion what was involved. She knew of course about all of Jack's sexual encounters with Holly and her friends, and was rather interested in getting to meet them. She was jealous about the recent all night session with Kelly Brook, not because Jack had fucked her, but because she hadn't! Three months with Holly ought to bring about a number of opportunities that could be a lot of fun.

"I'm in. Before you ask or even have to ask, I'm in. She'll want a bit of variety in her Funtime, and as you know I have a thing for hot blondes.i don't know how this works in detail, but if you can't get me in between her thighs at some point I'm going to be very disappointed in you Jack."

Angela was referring to Debbie, a nurse who'd made the trip to America with them, and who remained a regular and important part of their sex life, often with Jack not around. Jack was immediately wrestling with an image of Angela eating Holly's pussy while he fucked her from behind, and it had the inevitable effect of getting him hard. Angela recognised his arousal and her own, and both swiftly cleared the table before succumbing to their lust. They practically ran upstairs with clothes being discarded as they went until Jack threw a naked Angela onto the bed, and pounced on her as they kissed while hands explored the others body.

A wandering hand confirmed Angela's red tufts of hair we're not just damp but soaked, and with Jack feeling ridiculously hard, he slid in and soon started to vigorously thrust back and forth. Loud pants and groans accompanied their pleasure, and with such heightened expectations it took only a few minutes before Angela squealed her orgasm while Jack pulsed repeatedly inside collapsing beside her. Often their sex was a leisurely affair, with plenty of time spent on foreplay, but tonight, both just needed to fuck and were conjuring images of sex with a very famous blonde.

Angela took only a few moments before reaching for her phone and tapping out a message. Jack looked at her inquisitively.

"Summoning our own blonde bombshell for a booty call. She'll be here in an hour, but wants pizza."

Jack chuckled, but st the same time picked up his own device and ordered a large pizza online. His cock in the meantime was holding at about three quarters hard, which didn't go unnoticed.

"Are you getting hard because Debbie's coming over, or because we've an hour to kill before she gets here?"

He didn't get time to answer before she straddled him, grinding her pussy up and down the rapidly hardening length. Jack watched in awe as his girlfriend took control, placing his hands on her stiff nipples which demanded attention, before sliding his length back inside. She rocked her hips back and forth, while he mirrored her movements and they engaged in a more considered, gentle yet passionate form of love making. Every so often she would pause and her body shuddered as one tiny orgasm after another occurred. Eventually their base needs took over and the thrusting became more insistent and quick, and before long Jack's orgasm preceded Angela's by only a few moments.

She collapsed onto his chest, her long russet curls splayed around her head, their breathing eventually slowing and Jack too softening and slipping from her. They lay in silence for a few minutes, hands gently stroking each other's body and the occasional kiss. Angela sat up, declared she was a happy hot sticky mess, but needed a shower before Debbie arrived. She disappeared into the large bathroom while Jack stripped the bed and put fresh sheets on, as it wouldn't do to invite their gorgeous friend into a dirty one. He made his way into the shower behind Angela who had just finished washing her hair, and they had a little fun while washing each other. On another evening that might have led to more sex, but Angela stepped out and went off to dry her hair, leaving Jack to finish scrubbing himself. He was soon finished and had barely pulled on a robe when the doorbell rang. He left his girlfriend to finish her hair and went down expecting Debbie or their delivery, but instead opened the door to find Holly's P.A. Rachel standing there. He recovered his composure and swiftly invited her in. It was a little after 9pm so this was very unusual.

"Sorry to barge in at your home at this late hour Jack, but the boss insisted I deliver this message in person."

"I didn't even know that you knew where I lived Rachel. What's so urgent that it couldn't wait for the morning?"

"Sorry Jack, but we do background checks on anyone we hire for Holly, that's how I knew where to find you. Just so glad that you're at home. Oh this must be Angela, so sorry to disturb you at this hour. I know you haven't actually signed the contract yet, but Holly needs you at the apartment tomorrow morning at 6am. She has a production meeting in town at 11am, but wants to go into it with a clear head and a smile. Also bring a friend if you like."

Angela smiled at this. Jack was getting an early morning booty call from his client, and she didn't trust the message via conventional means given how many phone hacking incidents had made the news in recent years.

"Hello Rachel, it's lovely to finally meet the woman who summons Jack away from me so often. You're much prettier than he told me. Jack you have to get better at describing the women you spend time with."

Rachel blushed but smiled, though she clearly didn't miss Angela's long legs in her short kimono. The pizza arrived, and he left them chatting and getting to know each other while Jack attended to the delivery, and Debbie's arrival which happened almost at the same time. The blonde breezed in, grabbed a slice and joined their impromptu soirée. Angela did all the introductions, opened a bottle of wine (though not for Jack who would be driving in a few hours), and the group settled onto the couches.

Jack needed to explain the situation further to Debbie, who although she was described by her best friend Laura as a terrible gossip, was utterly discreet in addition to being rather excellent at her job. She was also completely gorgeous, 5'8" tall with shoulder length wavy blonde hair, a tight body courtesy of lots of gym time and a lot of energetic fucking, and by general acclaim, the best tits of any of the women that Jack knew. A cup size he knew to be EE, with almost no sag and nipples that perked up and poked through almost any bra and tee shirt combination. Tonight's plain scoop necked tee shirt also showed off plenty of cleavage, but given their intentions Debbie hadn't bothered with a bra, something that got Jack interested, though he noted Rachel had also clocked it.

"Debbie, Rachel here is the personal assistant to a celebrity client of mine. We're about to sign a contract for three months work which will be seven days a week. It's the full package."

He paused to take a sip of his water, but Debbie intervened before he could continue.

"So apart from asking me to spend more time with Angela, which of course I will do because I don't need an excuse to be with my friend, my lover, you're wanting to see if I might be up for fun with your client who you're obviously fucking."

Rachel's jaw almost hit the floor at this, but Debbie took her hand and smiled.

"Nothing to worry about darling, but when Jack is around someone for a lot of time, invariably they'll find out about his cock and how insanely good he is in bed. And out of it. The celeb is a woman of course, and Jack wants to know if I'll pitch in with the occasional fuck. I'm in Jack, who is it?"

Rachel had recovered her poise and nodded to Jack at this point. She'd come to trust him by now, and if he was including this gorgeous woman in what was going to be a very interesting time ahead, then so should she.

"Holly Willoughby. I've more to tell you, which we will do before you meet her but we need to give some details to Rachel first so they can do a little background check, assuming you're okay with that. I'd trust Debbie with my life, have done and would do so without hesitation. She's also got a sex drive and stamina that Holly will appreciate."

"Thanks Jack, I couldn't agree more. Debbie you're super hot and with Jack vouching for you I'm sure we'll be able to introduce you soon. Holly likes me to uh...em that is she asks me if I can ehh..."

Debbie once again was finishing sentences, but this time with a long passionate kiss, and her hands roaming over Rachel's body. After thirty seconds or so, the mouths parted and the pair caught they're breath.

12