Horny Hotel

Story Info
Couple makes their own party.
949 words
3.63
28.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anna33
anna33
13 Followers

"Those all seem good but I'll take a room anyway. Besides, it's raining and I can't see the road because of the storm."

The lady at the desk asks, "Where are you headed?"

"I was headed to a college party on 3312 Blowjob Ave."

"Do you know where that is?"

"Yes, but you're not going in that storm I hope," the lady said. She replied once again and asked "What is your name?"

The man replied, "My name is Josh. What's yours?"

"My name is Tabitha," was her response. "The party I was suppose to go to is a sex party, but I won't be going there tonight. Had a friend there that I was suppose to meet to have sex with but can't make it. "

"Well," Tabitha replied, "We might can have our fuck fest here in the motel like that party, but only us two." Josh asked again, "What time do you get off work tonight?" She replied, "I get off at 10 p.m."

"Great, Josh responded." Come to my room after you clock out. Tabitha agreed.

She came to RM 201 on the second floor and knocked on the door. "It's open, come on in, Josh replied." She came in the room and Josh just finished his shower. He came in there were she was sitting and he was naked and he had a muscular body and I noticed that he had a very big boner and his dick and ass was as manly as he was. "If he fucked as good as he looks, he would be a magnificent fucker," Tabitha thought.

Josh looked at me and smiled and he replied, "Tabitha, you have the prettiest hair that I have ever seen." I wonder what you look like underneath those clothes. She looked with her mouth wide as if to speak. Before she could say a word, Josh was over where she was and he started kissing her with long lingering kisses. He brushed her hair away toward her shoulders and started kissing her neck and nibbling on her ears. "Oh-Josh," Tabitha replied. "You are such a man." He unbuttoned her blouse and took off her bra and he fondled her breasts with his big masculine hands. Oh, how your tits are getting hard and they are so big and round. I love to suck big tits. He put his warm mouth on her tits and sucked on them and she loved it.

He pulled her spandex pants off of her and he saw her round ass and her nice firm pussy. Oh he loved to see that pussy after so many years of not seeing a pussy since his divorce. He put his big fingers in the slit of her pussy and started fondling it and she laid on the bed for him because she was already steaming hot for a man's touch. Her tits were also hard as rocks. He started fondling her body like a wild man. She got up off of the bed and had him to lay down so she could bury her pussy over his face where he could eat her. Oh, when she did this, he really did go wild. Just as he wanted, A warm pussy over his face. He had her squirming with delight and he loved every minute of it. Her pussy was on fire and every stroke of his tongue raced sparks all the way through her.

Tabitha sucked on his dick and she loved the huge feel of his manhood in her mouth, and she loved sucking every drop of precum that he had to offer. He yelled, "Harder Tabitha, harder." She pumped his cock in her mouth until he couldn't stand it any longer and he had to fuck her. He asked Tabitha, "Are you good a fucker like a bitch in heat?"

"Oh-yes Josh," she replied. If you say you are, get on the bed and show me.

Josh put on a condom that he brought with him on the trip and he positioned her body doggie-style and put his dick in from behind. When he did, she screamed with delight. "Oh-Josh, it's been so long since a man has ever fucked my pussy." I love how big you are inside of me. I can feel every inch of you. "Really, Josh replied?" How hard do you like me to bang you? "Hard as you like, Tabitha responded."

He arched his back and he really banged her pussy and the juices were really flowing through the two of them.

Then he wanted her to get on top of him and she did and she went up and down in and out with his dick and she was milking him dry. Oh, she was really enjoying every moment of this and she was really pumping him really hard. She loved to feel his dick deep in her and when he felt his dick beginning to explode, he got the condom off and stuck his dick in her mouth and he told Tabitha to pump his dick in her mouth and she wanted to taste his cum in her mouth and when he started cumming he shot a load in her mouth and she swallowed a bunch of it and most of it went all over her face.

When they got through fucking, Tabitha looked at Josh and replied, "That was the best Fucking that I had in a long, long time." Josh replied, "Hope you come around this way again." If I do, I will make the wrong turn again and come back to this hotel where we can fuck again."

"What ya say?"

"Looks like a deal," Tabitha replied.

anna33
anna33
13 Followers