Horny Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

I watch the maid and nod encouragingly as the intensity of the blowjob I was experiencing almost overwhelmed me. I could feel Anna's lips slide over my shaft as her throat bobbed against the tip of my cock. I was close to cumming and now wanted it to last a bit longer.

"What would happen if the maid came into the room and could see us now?" I asked her. Anna stopped her deep throat and looked up at me.

"That would be unbelievably hot John. Just imagine. She'd see me holding this big, thick cock of yours, completely naked, with my bare ass pointing towards her. Ohh, the thought makes me even hornier."

"What do you think she'd do?"

"I think she'd be so fucking horny she wouldn't be able to help staring at your dick. She might start touching herself." Maria looked up as Anna spoke then down at my cock again which had been left to bob near Anna's lips, throbbing in the air. Anna starts to caress my balls, rolling them around in their sack.

"I think she'd be pretty nervous. We could turn round and see her at any time."

"Oh yeah, but that makes it even hotter! I think she'd start off nervous but get carried away and stick her hand up that sexy maid's uniform and start to stroke herself." My cock jumps in her hands. "Oh my god! You love that idea, don't you? It makes you so horny thinking about a hot maid watching me stroking you. You like the thought of her getting off looking at your big dick. Imagine she was there. Tell me what you imagine her to look like."

Maria slides a hand up her thigh as I watch, pushing her uniform up until I can see her white, frilly panties. She pushes her hand over them, rubbing over her wet pussy. My cock jumps again.

"She'd be busty, with big E-cup titties. She'd be Latina, with sexy tanned skin and long black hair. And I think she'd be wearing sexy black underwear under that uniform."

"Oh you dirty boy! Let's rest your cock on my breasts while we take this further. What would she do next? She's so turned on and horny. I think she'd start to take her clothes off!"

"Oh yeah," I moan as Anna caresses my balls and my cock twitches.

"She'd take off her uniform, sliding it off her shoulders to reveal those nice big titties you like so much. Are her nipples all hard and erect do you think? On top of those fat, bouncing titties."

Maria does as Anna suggests and slides her uniform down to her waist. Her boobies spring out and bounce, topped by long sticking-out nipples. She teases them, pulling them and twisting them. She caresses her breasts first before slipping the uniform down her legs and stepping out of it.

"You've got a maid standing there in her underwear now. Does that make you hard? I can feel your cock throbbing on my tits. What would you do to such a naughty maid?"

"Oh I think I'd have to spank her nice firm ass. Kneel her down and slap those bare cheeks."

"Ohh yeah, I like it! Do it to me. Pretend I'm the maid and smack my naughty ass." She gets down on her hands and knees and I start to spank her. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! That's so good. Spank me harder, I've been such a naughty maid." I spank her hard and then finger her ass, then spank her again and reach between her legs to stroke her pussy. "She's at your mercy now, all vulnerable and waiting. What will you do?"

Maria is so wet as she strokes her pussy and teases her nipples. I beckon her over and she comes right up to stand behind Anna's naked ass.

"I'll show you." I pull Maria down onto her knees behind Anna and push her face towards Anna's dripping wet cunt.

"Oh my god!" Anna screams as Maria starts to lick her swollen lips. Anna parts her legs more to allow Maria's skillful tongue access to her clit. I grab my still throbbing erection and go round behind Maria and check out her ass. It is slightly bigger than Anna's but still firm. I run my hand over it and Maria shivers. I hook Maria's heels into her panties so that they pull away from her ass. Reaching over I grab Maria's breasts and maul them with my hands, causing her to squirm even more. Then I pull her pants down, spread her legs slightly and slide my cock into her sopping wet pussy.

Maria gasps, immediately stopping her assault on Anna's cunt, just as Anna was about to cum. Anna turns round horrified and stands there gob smacked for a second while I plunge into Maria. Maria starts to pant and moan as I fuck her. Anna comes round the side of us and starts to spank me and Maria.

"How could you stop then, you naughty, naughty boy. You big slut of a maid! You whore!" Her slaps rain down on both our asses. "Oh yes! Fuck that maid good. Do her hard and fast. You're both gonna cum and then be my slaves forever."

Anna dives underneath Maria and seconds later I feel her mouth round my balls as she licks me and fingers Maria's clit before swapping over.

Maria starts to buck and writhe under the constant stimulation, finally screaming as she convulses in orgasm then collapses to the floor. My dick pops out of her, still painfully hard and I start to wank over her heaving bosom. Anna sits on Maria's face and pushes my hands aside. Then she starts to give me a handjob. I groan as she brings me closer and closer to the relief I'm longing for and then she stops, right at the last second as my balls tense up and the cum starts to flood into my dick. She squeezes her hand around the base of my cock, stopping my orgasm.

"Oh yeah! Feel that bad boy! How do you like that? I control when you cum and when you don't. Ohhh!" She squirms as Maria's tongue slides up inside her. As my erection starts to subside, Anna grinds her pussy into Maria's face and starts to stroke my balls again. Soon my dick is erect and throbbing and she starts to jack me off again.

Anna's gasps and moans match the timing of her hand on my penis as she rubs me up and down. Her breasts start to bounce and jiggle as she writhes, her whole body building towards the climax.

Finally she explodes, screaming as she cums like a freight train, bucking and writhing as she falls to the floor. Maria sits up and wraps her lips around my dick, mixing Anna's pussy juice with my precum in her mouth. My legs go weak as she brings me towards my orgasm, sucking and licking all over my cock.

Suddenly Anna gets up and pulls Maria away from me. I groan loudly, arching my hips as I strain for her mouth. Anna kneels next to Maria and they both watch as my balls drop back down. Then they start to lick my cock, kissing round it, letting their tongues play over the tip. Anna's hand tickles the back of my knee as she runs her finger up to my balls. Maria copies her and I fall to the floor, sitting with my legs spread in fornt of me.

Maria holds my cock while Anna climbs on top of me. Looping her ankles over my shoulders she lowers her tight pussy onto my hard cock. No sooner has it penetrated her than she starts to bounce on it, thrusting it deeper and deeper inside her. She cries out as she rides my cock, throwing her head back. Maria reaches into the V where our bodies meet and caresses both our genitals. She works her way up Anna's body, playing with her nipples, before coming to stand above her, facing me. Then she starts to play with herself, thrusting two fingers into her pussy and twisting her nipples. She steps over to straddle Anna's torso, bending over to present her pussy to Anna's mouth. Her hands delved down again to caress my balls and Anna's clit.

Suddenly I feel Anna's vagina clench as she starts to cum again. She dives her tongue into Maria's cunt, desperately trying to cause her to cum too. Maria gasps and moans as the squeezing of Anna's climax pulls me closer to mine.

"No!" I cry out as Anna falls backwards off me to writhe between my legs. Maria grabs hold of me and pulls me over Anna. There she aims my cock towards Anna's heaving chest and milks me for all she's worth. My cum flies out hitting Anna in the face as rope after rope of sticky seed splatter her big tits. I let out a huge groan and sink to the floor beside Anna. Maria opens her mouth to speak for the first time in the whole business:

"I'll go get the towels sir!"

12