Horny in the Morning Pt. 05

Story Info
A young girl finds women make great lovers.
4.4k words
3.91
10.5k
3
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers

Jan and I walked to her car, we had wet sloppy pussies and smiles on our faces. Well Jan, how would you rate you first orgasm with a man Jan laughed, I may give up women she said, I squeezed her ass and said, "Please don't do that".

I think Jan was walking a little funny, I said, now you know what a sore pussy feels like, she laughed. We said our goodbyes, I walked to work. I sat at my desk and pondered the info Jan gave me, I read it but wasn't sure what it was telling me, so far nothing? I walked over to the editor with the information, explained where I was, what I had and what it meant. It took a while to explain where I started, where I was and what the story could do to the gifted high school athletes. He said everything I had was not proof, but it was enough to raise suspicion.

This started as a feel good story about potential high school success stories, but it could ruin the futures of the same gifted athletes. I called Ron, said I needed a drink, he couldn't pick me up until later, I texted Jan, she could break away, so she picked me up. We went to the same little bar that we met, I hated to keep using Jan but I was desperate and lost, I told her I was sorry to keep interrupting her day, she said it was good to feel needed and hopefully wanted.

Jan explained the papers and what they meant, it looked like college alumni from different colleges were picking high school hopefuls and paying them to keep their colleges at the top of their list. I was in a strange and difficult position, I guess this is what real reporters face with every story. Jan explained, I didn't do anything, wrong, or right, I just stumbled onto a story that could ruin a lot of people, now the decision is mine of what to do.

The bar started filling up, Jan looked around and I could see her stare, I asked her who my competition was, she looked at me and said I didn't have any, then she smiled at me and said, maybe Jerrod. I had to smile and ask, was he that good? She said it was best orgasm she's ever had and it exhausted her. She said her pussy was just a little sore, but worth it.

She was still staring at the girls at one of the tables, I asked which one she was interested in, she said she was just thinking about a couple of dates she had with the girls. I said girls, she laughed and said they are a couple, I got a little tipsy and they drove me home. They were cute, both had great bodies, built like Jan, but not as tall. Jan said they were staring at me, I spun on my stool and looked directly at them and smiled, one of them came over and said hi to Jan and gave her a hug.

Jan introduced her, this is Jill, Jill smiled at me and put her hand on mine, you are really hot she said, I blushed and Jan asked me to stand up, I stepped off the stool and did a little spin. The girl said, "You look like a little piece of candy", Jan said, she was the sweetest piece she's ever tasted. I was really blushing, Jill put her hand on my hip, and squeezed, I put my hand on hers and moved it to my ass. I surprised myself, Jill stepped a little closer and put her arm around my waist, I'm glad it was crowded and no one noticed what was going on.

Jill was looking at me, Jan reached over and unbuttoned a couple of buttons on my blouse, Jill's eyes went to my breast. I think Jan was offering me to Jill. I said wow, you girls move fast, Jill laughed and said it's hard to keep my eyes off of you. Jill asked if I wanted to meet her partner, I said of course. Ann was already walking towards our table, she stood on my other side and said hi, I turned towards her and smiled, Ann was hot.

Our table had four hot, sexy women, all interested in each other. Ann stopped the server, ordered a round of drinks and asked for four, "Leg spreaders", Jan laughed, I wasn't sure what they were, or if I was ready to find out.

I asked Jan if I could sit back on my stool, I was feeling short, she said of course. Jill helped me up, Ann held the stool, I knew this was going to end up with a lot of kissing and tonguing. Jan told the girls about how we met and our first night, how she was the first female tongue in my pussy, the girls laughed. I was getting embarrassed, my face was red. Ann was staring at me, I smiled at her, she put her hand under the table and on my bare thigh, it was warm, I was glad it was under the table. The drinks and four leg spreaders came, I was relieved they were only shots.

I am not a big drinker and rarely did shots, Ann said, everybody ready, I said hold on and put the shot up to my lips, put my tongue in it to taste it, everyone laughed. I swirled my tongue around, everyone stared, I tilted my head back and did the shot. The girls clapped, some of the shot ran down my chin, Ann said, let me help and licked it from my chin and lips, my lips were closed tight, she licked them and squeezed my thigh.

The shot was working, the warm feeling went down my throat and hit my stomach, my legs relaxed and started to open. I looked at Jan and said, I had better slow down, I can't hang with you girls. Ann said, you are in safe hands, we don't bite, I said darn, why not. Jill asked me how I liked being with Jan, I responded I like the way she kisses and I like her.

I didn't drink anything else, I was starting a really mellow buzz, I had a glass of water and sipped it. The girls did their shots, Jill left half of hers and said I'll be the DD, I laughed and said good thing. Ann kept her hand on my thigh, every time she squeezed my thigh, I smiled at her and opened my legs a little more, a clear invitation.

I was barely listening to the conversation, my focus was on the hand on my thigh, I put my hand on Ann's, I wrapped my hand around her middle finger and squeezed and stroked it. I pictured her finger being a little cock, I squeezed and jerked it, I was staring at her, her eyes were getting glassy. She was still in the conversation but smiling. Ann said I had "kiss me eyes", I squeezed her finger and whispered my whole body is talking to you, as I opened my legs.

I didn't want to ignore Jill, or Jan, but I was really into Ann. I looked at Jan and smiled at her, is this ok, Jan said it couldn't be better. I pulled Ann's hand to the inside of my thigh, she squeezed, I put my arm around her waist and pulled her closer. I asked Ann if it was time for another leg spreader, she order another round of shots, I asked her not to hurt me if I pass out, she said we'll leave after this one, everyone agreed.

The leg spreaders came, Ann covered the tab, I reached for my purse she said she expensed it. My legs were spread, Ann's hand moved up my thigh, my panties kept her finger from spreading my lips. We did the shot, I wondered how wet my pussy was. I squeezed my legs together, moved my head towards Ann and gave her a little kiss on the lips. This was the sign, we started towards the door, Ann was behind me, reached back and she grabbed my hand, I held it up to my lips and kissed it, I moved it to her face and said this is what my pussy smells like, I hope you like it. Jan and Jill turned around, Jill said come along you two.

Jill's car was an SUV, Ann opened the back door for me, I stepped up and in, I watched Ann get in next to me, the seat was roomy, but I sat close to Ann. I turned towards Ann and stared at her, I said this is nice, Ann gave me a kiss. It was a soft lingering kiss, I broke the kiss and straddled Ann's lap, I put her face in my hands and kissed her lips. Ann's arms went around my waist and her hands squeezed my ass, she was gentle and very sweet, I think I have a girlfriend. We kissed all the way to Jill's house, I played with her breast, bent and kissed them, I think I like leg spreaders.

The SUV slowed down and we pulled into their driveway, I leaned back, took Ann's hand, put it between my legs and rubbed my crotch with it, I told her I liked being nasty. The door opened and I crawled out, Ann followed me, Jill suggested we relax in the hot tub. I wanted to have some time with Ann, but Ann led me to the hot tub. Ann & I stopped at the steps to the hot tub, she started to take my blouse off, I had my arms around her waist and was squeezing her ass, she said I hope I make you happy.

I asked her for a kiss, she bent and kissed me soft and slow, her tongue was in my mouth, I sucked it in deeper. Ann broke the kiss, and said she wanted to share me with Jill, I said so you and Jill just want me to be your play toy, no she said, we want a love toy, someone that will let us use her whole body. I looked up at her and I asked if it will hurt? Not at all, I think you'll have a new experience, we will make you happy. I didn't say no.

I asked if I'll ever have time with her alone, she said I'd have to ask Jill, I laughed. I asked when would be a good time to ask her, she said when she has her head between your legs, I started thinking, these girls may be a little too much for me. Ann finished taking my clothes off, when she pulled down my skirt and panties her head stopped at my mound, she sniffed me and let her tongue touch the top of my slit. Her mouth covered my clit and she gently sucked it, I leaned back, lifted my legs her tongue slid into me.

I saw Jan and Jill walk in both naked, Ann was still dressed their view was of Ann bent over with her head buried in my crotch, they laughed. Ann's head came up, I wanted to kiss her, so I did, I put my lips from hers, I whispered was it sweet or sour? Ann complimented me on the tasted and wetness, I licked my cream off her face. Ann stepped back and started to undress. I just watched, so did the other two girls. When Ann was naked, Jan walked over and kissed her, a long sensuous kiss, their arms wrapped around each other, I watched.

I have never seen two naked women kiss, Jill walked over to me, she had a tray with drinks and wine, do you like watching said Jill, yes I do. I told her I have never seen two naked women kiss. Jill put down the tray of drinks, took a glass of red wine and poured some on my breast, it rand down my stomach and onto my crotch. I looked up at Jill, I wanted to be nice to her.

I turned toward Jill, she stepped between my legs, I pulled her head down for a kiss, she kissed my lips and moved to my breast. Jill was skilled, she licked the very tip of my breast and the nipple popped out like a pencil eraser, she looked up with her eyes, I pushed my tit into her mouth, she licked the wine from it. She followed the wine trail past my belly button to my mound, she looked up again, she asked if I was ok, I said, I will be.

She lifted up, I looked disappointed, she took my hand and led me to a huge lounge chair, she laid down, spread her legs and pulled me on top of her. I positioned myself so our breast were touching, her arms went around me and pressed me against her, I kissed her mouth. I was really turned on, I wish she would finger me so I could cum, her hands went to my ass and squeezed, she ground her hips against me, I wanted my pussy touched.

Jill spread my ass cheeks and rubbed my hole, it was only my asshole but it was a start, I licked my fingers and wet the hole she was playing with, that will make it easier. Jill looked at me and smiled, we kissed and she rubbed my hole, I was ready for a little penetration, but it didn't happen. I quit kissing her and said you are a teaser, my lips were so close to her lips I was talking into her mouth, Jill said I'll have a better orgasm if we play and kiss for awhile.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and said you better take me soon, I kissed her hard tongue in her mouth, I straddled her and tried to grind my pussy against her, I was getting hotter. A few seconds later I feel a hand on my ass, it was Ann, can I help? I kept kissing Jill, I felt a finger rubbing the length of my ass and touching my pussy, Jill spread my ass cheeks, Ann's fingers pressed harder but never entering me. I felt someone kneel between my legs and then a mouth between my cheeks, Jill spread my ass with her hands, a tongue was licking my asshole and then it was in me.

I thought to myself, I didn't know girls like to lick assholes, but it was great getting it from both ends. I thought I was going to cum, Ann had a finger sliding in my ass and Jill was kissing me hard. Jill stopped kissing me and asked if Ann could have my ass, I turned my head Ann was kneeling between my legs with a strapon, I said not too deep and kissed Jill hard. I've already had two black cocks in my ass and wasn't worried about a plastic cock. I felt the tip at my ass, it slipped in, I grunted in Jill's mouth, it's big I said, Jill said, can you take it? I pushed back and told Jill to kiss me.

Ann had her rhythm going, she wasn't too hard, Ann was moaning, her hands were on my hips and she was fucking me. Ann grunted while she fucked me, Jill reached under me and between my legs and rubbed my clit, I started cumming. I came so hard I almost cried, it was a long one.

Ann was slowly filling my ass, I fell on Jill but Ann didn't let go of my hips, it still felt good, so I relaxed on Jill and took the dick in my ass. It was going deeper, I liked it, I put my hands on Jill's chest and started squeezing her tits, they felt good. I told Jill I'm going to cum again, she kissed me and said let me hear you cum, it started and I moaned in Jills's mouth, fuck me harder, Ann was pounding me, we came together.

Ann pulled the pink cock out of my ass, and collapsed beside Jill. I leaned over and kissed her, am I a good love toy, Ann laughed. I reached down for the pink cock and stroked it, I squeezed it, it was soft and firm better than a real cock. Ann said do you want to use it on Jill, I laughed and said I can try, she pulled the strap off her hips and slowly pulled it down her legs. I looked down at the pink cock and then stared, Ann was pulling it out of her pussy, it was double ended, Ann was fucking both of us.

I took the dildo from Ann, it was really slippery, I moved between Jill's legs, pushed them apart and bent over and put my mouth on her pussy. I licked her and sucked her clit, this was a big clit, it felt like a small penis in my mouth. I think Jill was ready I sucked her till she came. I put the tip of the dildo in her pussy and shoved it in when she started to cum, I didn't have much of it in, my hand was wrapped around it, I pumped her hard with the dildo, my hand hit her pussy lips when I shoved it in, she had a nice orgasm.

I crawled on top of Ann, showed her the dildo and said it my turn to fuck your ass, she rolled over, spread her cheeks and told me not to hurt her. I was frozen, I looked at her ass, it was pushed up and she said, go ahead and give it to me. I reached down and squeezed her ass cheek, I moved my face down between them and kissed her asshole, she giggled and said anytime. I licked it again and then shoved my tongue in her as deep as I as I could, I licked and stabbed at her asshole, she pulled her cheeks farther apart, I put the tip of the dildo up to her ass and pushed in. She grunted and said ow, I pulled it out and spit on her asshole, and shoved it back in. I knelt between her legs and inserted the other end into my pussy, it went deep into my pussy, Ann's ass was tight.

I held it with two hands and I shoved it in her ass, the dildo slid into my pussy without and problem, I had to force it in Ann's tight ass. It took awhile to get a rhythm, I squeezed the walls of my pussy as tight as I could but still had to hold the dildo and force it in her ass. I don't think Ann was enjoying her ass being fucked, I stopped, pulled it out of her and lay beside her on my back. She put her arm across my breast and said I gave you my virgin ass, I was surprised, she fucked my ass like a bull in heat, I said I'm sorry, I thought you wanted it, she smiled and said, I did, next time it will be better.

The three of us were laying in the lounge chair, snuggling to stay warm, Jill was sitting in a chair across from us playing with herself, I looked at her and asked if she wanted a piece of candy. I stood up and grabbed a blanket and covered Ann and Jill, I took another one and walked towards Jan. I knelt between her legs and pulled the blanket over my head, my face was in her lap. Jan was already naked, her crotched was wet and sweaty, I pushed her legs apart and kissed the top of her mound. I put her legs over my shoulders, I pulled her crotch into my face, I kissed and licked her. Jan was much stronger than me, she squeezed my head between her legs and ground her crotch into mouth, I could feel it building, Jan put her hand on my head and came.

It was getting hot and stuffy under the blanket, Jan's musky odor was strong, my face was wet with her crotch juices. I stood up and sat on Jan's lap facing her, I told her how strong her pussy smelled, I kissed her lips and said, do like your smell? Jan laughed and said as long as you do.

I turned around still sitting on Jan's lap, I leaned back against Jan she wrapped her arms around me, we cuddled. I was looking at Jill and Ann, they were under the blanket, I couldn't see what they were doing. I asked Jill if she was enjoying herself, she smiled. Jill said, I'm getting in the hot tub, we followed. I sat in one of the seats, Ann turned on the jets, wow, there was one on my lower back, it felt great. The warm water and the jets relaxed everyone, I spread my legs, the warm water felt good on my crotch, it had been used and abused.

I moved next to Ann, I told her I was sorry I took her virgin ass, she said did you enjoy it, I said no, but like you said the next time maybe we both will. Ann smiled and said, next time you're going to have to work a little harder to get between legs, I laughed, really, you were easy. She said you're lucky you're such a hot piece of ass, I said I've heard that before, I stood up and said point to the body part you like the best. The other girls looked up and pointed to my ass, Ann pointed to my mouth, she said I wish your tongue was a little bigger, maybe a lot bigger.

I was relaxed but exhausted, at least my crotch wasn't sore, the soft dildo was perfect, soft, firm and it really reached deep. I sat down next to Ann, "leg spreaders" those were good shots. I said I don't remember ever doing a shot before, Jill said we rarely do shots, but we wanted to be sure you would put out, I looked at Jan, did you know these two would be there? Jan said no, I guess we were just lucky.

It was getting late, I wouldn't mind if the girls did me again, but my tongue couldn't kiss or lick another pussy, Jan asked Jill for a ride to the car, Jill and Jan got out of the hot tub. Ann looked at me and asked for a kiss good night, she sounded serious, I walked over to her and bent to kiss her, she grabbed my legs pulled me to her and I was straddling her. She said she liked that I was so small, she liked holding and kissing me. I said you stretched my ass, she said there wasn't much resistance, I smiled, and said this last month it's had a lot of use, I think my pussy is tighter than my ass.

We kissed, very slow and soft, we hugged and kissed some more, Jan and Jill just watched, Ann asked I wanted her to get the dildo, she could to fuck my pussy. I said I thin Jan is waiting, Jan said she's like to watch. We stepped out of the hot tub, Ann grabbed the dildo and dipped it in a jar of lube, one end then the other. I knelt in front of Ann and asked if I could put it in, she handed it to me. I put the tip up to her pussy lips and pushed up, she spread her legs a little, I worked about half of it in, she said that's enough.

Bend over and put your hands on the tub. I did, Ann came up from behind me, reached between my legs and separated my lips with her fingers, then I felt the soft head of the dildo, Ann put about 3 inches in me, she paused to put the strap around her waist. She slowly fucked into me, holding onto my hips, I pushed my ass back, and she went deeper. One hand went up my back and then to my breast, she squeezed it hard. I put my hand on hers and squeezed it so she would keep squeezing my breast. She was pumping into me, it was all the way in, I looked and Jan and Jill they were watching with smiles on their faces.

JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers
12