Horny Indian Celebrities Ch. 02

Story Info
Simran gets a nasty facial.
1.1k words
3.24
70.7k
16
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
168 Followers

Simran the sexy and popular actress in Tamil films arrived soon. She wore tight blue jeans and a red sleeveless T-shirt. Her long hair was bunched and put up showing her nice neck. Simran had a slender body but with a sexy face. Her nose was sharp and she had high cheekbones. Her lips and her smile were her assets. Manjula decided to make a big hit with Simran’s facial features. The making of the film started and the first scene was an indoor shoot in a tastefully decorated room that faced the ocean.

Horny Manjula-Henroe Productions

Horny Manjula Butt Films

THE EXTRMELEY HORNY INDIAN CELEBRITIES

SCENE 1 Starring SIMRAN

The camera was all set and using a new technology hey were operated using a software program. The whole scene would be on a computer screen and by the touch of the mouse one could focus the camera at the desired spots. Haynes and Mark requested Manjula the director and producer of the film to be naked during the whole shooting session. Manjula agreed to that and stood naked as the other guys. Manjula’s big boobs and her meaty butt swayed as she moved around the room and was a good turn on for the guys.

Simran knelt on the floor and removed her sleeveless T-shirt and the bra. She had medium sized firm tits and her nipples were dark brown in color. Her tits were curved like ripe and mouthwatering mangoes.

“She has lovely tits” groaned Devon who admired Simran’s firm tits.

“Give her a nasty facial boys, as nasty as you could” said Manjula and directed one of the cameras to capture Simran’s tits and then she kept it focussed on her sexy face.

She brought the camera close to Simran’s sexy lips and made a few close-up shots. Simran made some erotic movements with her lips and gave a full smile that showed her white teeth. This full smile had attracted many guys and Haynes’s cock immediately rose up.

“Beautiful and big cocks, I love them a lot” Simran smiled and reached out both her hands to grab the cocks of Haynes and Devon.

She grabbed both of them in her hands and moved them over her soft cheeks. The cocks were too big for her hands and Manjula instructed the boys to do it. Haynes held his cock and moved its tip slowly over Simran’s right cheek while Devon rubbed his cock on her left cheek. Manjula kept the camera focussed on Simran’s face. Mark stood behind Simran and caressed Simran’s shoulders.

“Yeah that feels so good, keep doing it boys” said Simran as she enjoyed their cocks rubbing her face.

The two cocks on Simran’s cheeks now moved over her face, nose, forehead, lips and chin. They went round and round and up and down her face. She gave a big smile and her well-set teeth glittered in the light.

“Mark now it is your turn for brushing give her some toothpaste” instructed Manjula who kept directing the moves.

Mark stood in front of Simran’s mouth and stroked his cock. Simran put her hands over his and guided his moves. She jerked him faster and faster and soon he shot his huge load on her teeth. Her lips and her teeth were covered with his thick white cock cream. He moved away and Devon rubbed Simran’s teeth with his cock head. Mark’s hot white cream bubbled in Simran’s mouth and he brushed her teeth smoothly with his cock head. He moved his cock all over her teeth up and down, left to right and all over her pink gums. Simran’s mouth was full of Mark’s cream and it dripped down from the sides of her mouth. Using his cock Haynes moved the dripping juice back to her mouth. Her sexy lips and her teeth bubbled with cock cream and it gave her a nasty look.

“Open your mouth and suck his cock Simran” Manjula said and Simran followed without a word.

She opened her mouth fully and tried to take in Devon’s cock but it would not fit in. His cock was too big for her mouth. She opened it again and Devon pushed it in but it wouldn’t go except for the head. He tried and tried but luck did not favor him. Simran’s mouth was fully open and it was plugged with the tip of Devon’s cock. She lapped her tongue over its head and flicked it hard over the orifice. Devon held her head and moved his cock head in and out of her mouth as though he was fucking this sexy celebrity in her pussy. He jerked his stiff stud at the same time and flooded her mouth with his hot cream. Her jerked until he had it emptied inside her mouth. Haynes who had it ready by now replaced Devon’s cock with his in Simran’s mouth and shot his huge load inside. Simran’s mouth was full of hot cock cream and she had it full. Most of the white juice drooled out of her mouth to her cheeks and the sticky drops landed on her shoulders.

Mark who had the smallest cock replaced Haynes’s cock. He shoved his cock all the way inside Simran’s mouth and moved it in and out.

“HHHHUUHHGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR” Simran gargled and gulped most of the juice down her throat.

“That’s a nice nasty cum shot” cooed Manjula as she watched the nastiest cum shot of her life.

Mark held Simran’s head and pumped his cock in and out of her mouth harder and faster. Simran’s sexy lips formed a perfect ring around his cock and clung to it very tight.

“Yeah baby that’s it lovely…” he said as he pumped his cock in and out of this sexy Tamil celebrity’s mouth.

Haynes and Devon stood on either side of Simran and rubbed their cum soaked cocks on Simran’s face. Mark built up and huge load and with one deep stroke he ejaculated deep in her throat.

“UUNNGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGG” Simran jerked her body and swallowed his hot cream that hit her throat.

Mark kept fucking this sexy beauty in her mouth until he had drained all of his hot cream in her mouth. He then pulled it out and rubbed the remnants all over her face. Simran’s face was now covered with cum. Her mouth was full of cum and her red lips were submerged in the whiteness. Her cheeks and her nose had strings of white cum panted over them and she looked extremely horny and sexy.

“That was great boys” said Manjula and Mark moved near her.

“Do you want a facial like that Manjula?” he asked her and put his hands between her stout thighs.

“Oh not now” she said and kissed his cheeks.

Simran retired to the washroom to clean her face. Having made the first scene Manjula and the boys enjoyed a cup of tea and moved to the lawn to make their next scene. The actress to play in the second scene was Nagma and she was already there, waiting.

johara
johara
168 Followers