Horny Indian Celebrities Ch. 03

Story Info
Sexy Nagma gets her holes stuffed.
2.3k words
3.84
81k
14
1

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
167 Followers

SCENE 2 Starring NAGMA

The garden had tall and shady trees and small gazebo and a fountain. Flowers of all type were arranged in the grass lawn. Haynes rolled out a hand woven carpet. Nagma, a sex-bomb in Tamil film field was in her blue silk saree with a matching silk blouse. She had bigger boobs compared to Simran and her butt was much bigger and wider. Her face looked horny and any man would want to fuck her rough. Devon whispered to Manjula that he wanted to fuck Nagma very rough and hard. Manjula said that he will do that in this scene.

Nagma walked over to the gazebo and removed her dress and she walked naked to the lawn.

“What a beauty she is” Haynes said in amazement admiring Nagma’s sexy body.

Nagma had stout thighs, big buttocks, and a hairy pussy. The hair growth was dense as that of Manjula’s pussy. She walked over to the carpet and lay spread eagle. Manjula pointed her camera and made close up shots of Nagma’s hairy pussy. The hair was long and curly and deep black in color. The growth was dense and the jungle filled her crotch. The pussy lips were thick and pouting and showed the sensitive pink walls. Nagma spread her legs and showed more of her pussy to the camera. Her pussy parted and her clit was hidden inside the pouting upper folds of her pussy. She lifted her legs up and made easy for Manjula to focus more of her great pussy. Manjula moved the camera to Nagma’s anus. It was dark, round and puckered. It throbbed and bulged in and out. The crevice that separated her big butt was slightly dark and it was wet. Nagma had hair even around her anus and Manjula made a lot of close up shots of that sensitive hole. Her thick black pubic hair attenuated her skin fairness and Nagma opened and closed her legs again and again for the camera.

Haynes knelt down and put his head between Nagma’s legs and began to eat her lovely pussy. Sitting at the computer Manjula moved the camera to the desired locations. Devon and Mark sat on either side of Nagma’s breast and were ready to suck on those lovely, ripe and succulent and big Indian mangoes. Manjula revolved the camera around Nagma’s big boobs. They were big and tight. The areolas were large and her nipples were long and thick. The heavy boobs jiggled as she breathed. Mark held Nagma’s left breast in his hands and rolled her thick nipples between his fingers. He rolled it and then tweaked it all of a sudden sending goose bumps all over Nagma's sweet body.

“HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM” Nagma moaned softly at the sweet sensation that filled her body.

Devon did exactly what Mark did and soon both of them were working on each of Nagma’s luscious boobs. With open palms they rubbed her boobs and massaged them slowly. Nagma’s boobs jiggled and bulged and her nipples became hard and erect. She twisted her body to cope with the new pleasure. Mark and Devon took her breast in their mouths and began to suck lustily. Both of them did exactly what the other did. Haynes parted Nagma’s legs even wider and moved his tongue over the dense pubic jungle. Her grabbed the bush in his mouth and made it wet with his tongue. He moved his thumbs over Nagma’s thick pussy lips and massaged it gently. Nagma was getting it and her cunt responded rather quickly. Her cunt pulsated and it bulged out and blossomed like a flower. Her pouting cunt lips gapped open and her sticky cunt juice formed thick strings between them. It was a gorgeous sight and Manjula never missed the shot. She made a very close up shot of it and Nagma’s hairy fuck twat appeared like a hairy cave on the computer screen. Haynes loved the natural smell of Nagma’s hairy pussy and he slowly licked her sweet crack that was filled with her juice.

“Hmmmm…this taste’s good. I love this” he said and smacked on the juice like a cat swirling its tongue in a bowl of milk.

“OOHHHHHHHHHHAAANNNGGGOO” Nagma let out a loud groan as Haynes let his tongue lick her syrupy cunt nectar.

He flayed his tongue all over her fuck twat and held her thick cunt lips between his lips and nibbled it. Using both is thumbs he splayed open her upper folds of her cunt lips and caught her erect clit between his lips. He worked his tongue on it slowly. The tip of his tongue moved around her clit and he flicked over it faster and harder.

“OHHHHHHHHH…lick it hard I am cumming” Nagma yelled and twisted her body.

Devon and Mark sucked her boobies again and again and the two big globes were fully wet. Mark now trailed his tongue to her belly flab and licked it up and down and pushed his tongue into her round navel. He swirled his tongue inside her navel and made her extremely horny. Three guys pleasured Nagma the sex-bomb of the Tamil film industry and she loved it all. Haynes held her thick cunt lips between his fingers and spread it even further. He then pushed his stiff tongue into the hot tunnel and swirled it over the warm walls. Her cunt walls stuck to this tongue and pulled it in like quick sand. He attacked her cunt with his open mouth and sucked all over it like a mad guy.

“OOHHYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” Nagma yelled, twisted and rolled herself as Haynes wildly licked all over cunt.

Mark after having licked Nagma’s sweet navel trailed down his tongue to her hairy cunt that was ploughed by Haynes’s tongue. Mark deftly moved his tongue around Nagma’s pussy lips while Haynes licked the inner booty. The two experienced tongues worked wonders on her hairy pussy and brought her to a shattering orgasm in no time.

“OHYYYYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSS” Nagma grunted loudly and bucked her hips up and rubbed her cunt on Haynes’s mouth.

She grunted like a wild animal and bucked up her hips again and again. Mark held her big butt and massaged the lovely rumps. Nagma’s bulky body jerked as she was overtaken by the intense orgasm and she came in waves after waves. Devon rushed to her lips and Manjula quickly turned the camera to Nagma’s sexy face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth wide open and she grunted loudly from the depth of her throat. Her face had turned pink. Devon placed his lips on Nagma’s thick lips and sucked on them gently. He sucked each of her lips in his mouth and dabbed his tongue over her teeth. He darted his tongue deep inside her mouth and played with her tongue. Nagma flayed his tongue with hers as she was in throes of her intense orgasm. Devon swirled his tongue in pool of saliva in her mouth and enjoyed every drop of it.

Manjula turned the camera to capture Nagma’s fuck twat after it had been licked to the core by two wild tongues. The thick hair was all wet and dripped of sweat, saliva and cunt nectar. The sticky mixture of liquids had glued the thick black hair to a bunch and it lay plastered to her skin all around her fat cunt lips. The thick cunt lips bulged in and out and the slit opened and closed. Nagma had her hips still raised and continued to moan softly as she enjoyed her entire orgasm.

“Are you guys horny to screw this hot beauty?” asked Manjula who had been turned on immensely.

“Yeah, we want to fuck this luscious and erotic beauty to our heart's desire” Devon and Haynes said together.

“Devon, you fuck her doggie” Manjula said and moved over to position the camera.

Nagma stood on all fours and her big buttocks looked like an opened jack-fruit. The globes were huge, tight and saucy. Devon who had been horny got to his job at once. He wanted to fuck Nagma’s intoxicating butt first before he fucked her steaming fuck twat. Her plump butt turned on Haynes and Mark as well and they to wanted to fuck her in her great looking buttocks. Devon spread her big butt rumps and placed his throbbing cock on her dark anus. Her puckered anal-hole entrance throbbed and popped like the mouth of a small fish.

“Manjula come over here and lick my fingers and make them wet” he said.

The naked Manjula walked over to him and sucked his fingers until they dripped of her saliva. As she walked back her big butt and her melon sized boobies jiggled back and forth. He pushed the wet fingers into Nagma’s anus and loosened the tightness and placed his cock head back on the puckered entrance. He pushed and her anus opened very little. He tried again but his cock was too big for the small hole.

“Its too big for my hole Devon, don’t do that” Nagma screamed clutching the carpet.

Devon did not want to waste anytime and moved over to Nagma’s cunt. Her cunt was already wet from her orgasm and the cunt lips throbbed for attention. Nagma breathed out heavily in anticipation of Devon’s entry into her steamy pussy. Mark moved near her face and sat down in front of her. Nagma’s face now on his lap and her fed her his aching cock. His cock was not huge as those of the other two guys. It fit Nagma’s mouth perfectly and she loved its taste. He held her head and moved her mouth over his cock. He pushed his cock all the way inside her mouth and moved it in and out and began to fuck her hot mouth. Whenever his cock shoved inside her mouth, Nagma’s rosy cheeks bulged out like hot muffins. Nagma kept her mouth tight and her thick lips formed a perfect circle around the shaft of Mark’s fuck pole. Mark held her head and began to pump his cock in and out of her mouth.

Holding her hips Devon pushed his cock into Nagma’s cunt from behind. Her cunt opened readily and accommodated the head of his cock. She was extremely horny and her pussy dripped of her juices. Devon pushed a few more inches and Nagma’s cunt walls stretched to its limits.

“UUUNNGGGGGAAGGGGGGGGGG” Nagma screamed at the tightness of his big cock.

With a cock stuffed in her mouth this South Indian celebrity looked very erotic. Devon caught her hips tight and pulled her towards him. This drove few more inches of his cock into her steamy fuck hole.

“UUNNGAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGAAAAAAA” Nagma yelled as Devon pushed his 14-inch cock into her cunt.

Mark continued to fuck Nagma’s mouth as Devon kept up his efforts of shoving his monster cock up her hairy cunt. Saliva drooled out of her mouth as Mark fucked her mouth tirelessly. Nagma’s cunt was stretched to its fullest and the hairy thick labia formed a tight ring around the shaft of his huge cock. Holding her plump butt he began to fuck this horny Indian celebrity. The tightness of his cock thrilled Nagma. Every stroke was long and powerful. Devon pulled out his cock all the way out and slammed it back inside Nagma’s cunt.

“Oh Yeah,its too big,AAAAAAAUUGGGGGGGGGG” Nagma blurted out and her loud voice was subdued as her mouth was filled with Mark’s erect cock.

Devon fucked her long and hard. He slapped her big and juicy buttocks as he fucked her hard and with deep strokes. He pushed his hand between her butt cheeks and prodded her throbbing anus. Mark was building up a huge load and soon shot his load inside Nagma’s mouth. The content was too large and Nagma could not hold it all and the hot cock cream overflowed out of her mouth down to her cheeks. Mark lifted her upper lip and rubbed his cock all over her teeth and brushed her teeth with his hot cock cream. He rubbed it all over her gums and shoved it back inside her mouth until his cock went limp. Nagma loved the taste of his hot cream and drank every bit of it as her cunt was wildly ploughed with Devon’s huge fuck pole. Manjula moved the camera to Nagma’s face and captured her horny face that was covered with hot white cock cream.

Devon pushed his fingers deep inside her tight anus and moved it in and out as he continued to fuck her harder and harder.

“AAAUUNNGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAA” Nagma grunted like a wild animal and rocked back and forth.

Devon built up a huge load and shot his load inside Nagma’s cunt. He pumped and pumped until he filled her cunt with his cock cream. He finger fucked her anus and Nagma reached her climax. She stuck out her butt and kept it fixed on his cock and did not move. Devon held her hips and helped her to enjoy her orgasm. The sexy celebrity screamed loudly as she reached her wild orgasm. Devon pulled his cock out of her cunt and spanked her big butt with it. Hot spring of cock cream cam splashing out of it and hit her butt rumps. He spread her butt and rubbed his cock all over the dark crack and her anus. Soon Nagma’s butt crack and her anus were coated with the whiteness of Devon’s cock juice. The camera captured her anus and her hairy cunt that lay submerged under Devon’s white cock cream. Nagma looked like a fully sucked mango stone. She looked hot horny and saucy.

The team then got ready to make the third scene. This was to take place in a room that was set up in Manjula’s bungalow. The room was set up like a woman’s beauty parlor. The two actresses that were to play in this scene were Mumtaj and Srividhya. The team moved to the room to film the scene.

johara
johara
167 Followers