Horny Indian Celebrities Ch. 04

Story Info
Srividhya and Mumtaj gets the big cock.
2.8k words
3.32
70.5k
12
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
167 Followers

SCENE 3 Starring: MUMTAJ & SRIVIDHYA

The beauty parlor was tastefully decorated. Srividhya waited for her clients. She wore a blue saree and a matching sleeveless blouse. She was 48 years old and was an old sex bag in the Tamil film industry. She had big boobs of 40DD size, broad hips and a big and fat butt. She was big and a little plump. Three thick layers of belly flab folded down to her hips and her big and round navel lay hidden between them. Her lips were long and her cheeks were chubby. Her plump figure could turn on any guys easily and her fans longed to fuck her long and hard. In reality Srividhya loved big cocks and loved to fuck all day and night. Srividhya’s sleeveless blouse showed her smooth and plump arms and her armpits were carpeted with long jet-black hair. Srividhya relaxed on the chair and read the local newspaper. The automatic cameras that were controlled by software revolved around her luscious body capturing every inch of it.

Haynes entered the parlor and asked, “Can I have a close shave of my cock?”.

Srividhya told him that the parlor was for women and not men. But Haynes persisted for an entry.

“Come on dear, I will reward you if you accept me," Haynes said and looked at the Srividhya’s bushy haired armpits.

“But you will have to wait ," Srividhya said and welcomed Haynes inside the parlor.

“Sure," Haynes said and entered and introduced himself.

He sat on the chair and spread his legs on the armrest and pulled down his shorts. His 14-inch cock sprang out like a live cobra.

“I have never seen such a big cock. Man! this one is huge," Srividhya said in wonder and her eyes never left the big cock that stood up erect.

Haynes sat comfortably on the chair and spread his legs apart over the armrests. His big cock stood erect like a flag mast and the cock head was big as an apple and shone brightly in the dazzling lights of the beauty parlor. Srividhya moved between his legs and brought her hands on his throbbing cock. She had to use both her hands to hold the shaft of the erect fuck pole. She let out a soft moan as she felt Haynes’s cock.

“Srividhya, remove your clothes," Haynes said and helped her remove her saree and her blouse.

Srividhya’s giant sized boobs overflowed the demicup of her black bra and craved to be touched and fucked. With one snap Haynes pulled the strap off and her boobs sprang free.

“Vow, they are luscious and huge," Haynes stared at Srividhya’s unbelievably big sized boobs.

The areolas were large that housed the thick and brown nipples. The boobs were tight with little sings of sagging and hung up to her belly. Haynes had to use both his hands to hold each of Srividhya’s huge melons. The huge boobs swayed lazily as she came near his throbbing cock.

“Shave the hair around my cock," Haynes said pulling Srividhya closer to his cock.

“It will be done," she smiled.

Manjula who had directed the scene moved one of the cameras to capture Haynes’s big cock. On the full screen of the computer his proud cock stood like a thick flag mast with a golden apple on its tip. Manjula, Devon and Mark were at the computer and controlled the cameras using the new software. They were all naked too and Manjula’s big butt turned the guys immensely. Smacking her lips the cock loving Indian celebrity Srividhya got ready to taste Haynes’s huge cock. She closed the shaft of Haynes’s huge cock with her hands and moved them up and down. The feeling was very pleasurable and Haynes moaned softly.

She looked at the cock head and glued her eyes over the big cock that throbbed in her hands. She wanted to try it in her pussy and she knew that her pussy could take the stiff stuff inside. Holding the thick cock in her hands the cock hungry Srividhya pressed her thick lips over the apple sized cock head.

“Yeah, that’s it Srividhya, give me a good blow job, Manjula told me you are a professional cock sucking Indian celebrity," Haynes said softly.

Srividhya was busy at the job and she moved her tongue over his cock head and lapped up the pre cum that oozed out of his piss hole. She moved her tongue in circles over the big cock head and made it completely wet in no time. Haynes held her head and pressed it over his cock that was in need of a good sucking.

“Come on, Srividhya! suck it and prove to me that you are the best cock sucker in the Indian film Industry," Haynes said and rubbed his fingers on her chubby cheeks.

Srividhya moved her tongue from the tip of his cock to its base over the shaft. She trailed the wet tongue back again to the tip and she kept doing this for a long time until the cock shaft was wet with her saliva. She then moved the tongue around the base of his cock and caressed his balls at the same time. The moment she touched his balls his cock became even harder and more pre cum oozed out of it. Srividhya opened her mouth fully and forced his cock into her mouth but it was too big. The cock head perfectly fitted her mouth and she forced a few more inches into her mouth. Her mouth was stretched to its limits and her teeth sank on his cock. Haynes held her head and moved his cock a few more inches into her mouth and Srividhya’s sexy face contoured to all shapes and her cheeks bulged out.

Manjula and the two guys smiled and encouraged Srividhya to give Haynes a wonderful blow job. Srividhya shut her eyes and forced more of his cock into her mouth. Her mouth was stretched beyond limits around his cock and the thick lips formed a perfect O around the thick shaft. That was the limit. She moved her head up and down over Haynes’s thick cock and bathed his cock in the warm pool of her saliva. Strings of saliva drooled at the edge of her mouth as she slurped the cock up and down. Srividhya loved the taste of Haynes’s meat and she sucked again and again. She licked the pre cum and enjoyed its salty taste. Her face bobbed up and down.

The cock hungry Srividhya sucked the tasty cock harder and harder. She forced her face closer to his hairy crotch base that was to be shaved and tried to shove more of the fuck meat into hr mouth. The cock head rubbed all over her teeth and her palette and gave her immense pleasure. She moved her fingers over his hairy balls and caressed it as she kept up her wonderful blowjob. Her big boobs swayed this way and that way as her head bobbed up and down on Haynes’s throbbing cock. He built up a huge load and shot it inside her mouth. The hot cream filled her mouth and Srividhya drank the juice in one gulp. Even before his cock could empty its contents completely, Haynes pulled it out and aimed straight at Srividhya’s face. Thick spews of cum shot straight on her face and fell as white strings on her cheeks, nose, lips and hair. Manjula at one focussed the camera and captured the Srividhya’s face that was covered with Haynes’s white cum.

“That was a wonderful blow job Srividhya and I loved it," Haynes said as he kept rubbing the cum erupting cock all over Srividhya’s sexy and chubby face.

“Would have been better had your cock been smaller. This one is a big one," Srividhya said.

“Let me try it in your cunt," Haynes said and got off the chair.

Srividhya stood in front of the mirror and shoed him her big buttock. She bent over the dresser and prepared herself for a doggie fuck. Haynes pulled down her petticoat and her panties. Her panty was wet and it indicated how horny this Indian celebrity was. Haynes held her panties to his nose and smelled her pussy.

“Your pussy smells good and it is damn erotic," Haynes said and tossed the wet panties that landed on Manjula’s shoulders.

The cameras were turned to get glimpses of Srividhya’s cunt (Koothi). Like most of the Indian celebrities it was extremely hairy. The hair was jet black in color and was long and curly. It was dense and bushy that formed a thick jungle over her cunt. The entrance of her horny cunt was fully covered with the dense hair and the jungle extended down to her anus. Haynes moved his hands over her thick pubic jungle and moved the dark hair around her labia. The pussy lips were very thick and dark. The meaty lips pouted out and exposed her clit. Srividhya’s cunt was sticky from her cunt juices and the thick pussy lips throbbed in pleasure.

Her big boobs hung like huge melons. Haynes moved her legs apart and placed his cock on her big butt (Periya Soothu). Her big butt was like a whisky barrel. In spite of its huge size it was tight. The big butt cheeks jiggled as Haynes moved his hands over them. He made all sorts of movements with his fingers over them and slapped them gently. He spread her big butt cheeks and moved his fingers in the crack. It was wet and greasy from her cunt juices. Srividhya’s anus throbbed. It was round, puckered and black. Haynes moved his index finger around and over her dark anus.

“Haynes, put her on the couch and fuck her, the other actress Mumtaj is already here," Manjula said and Haynes did as he was told.

“Haynes, fill my cunt with your mega-sized cock and fuck me as hard as you could," Srividhya said and moved to the couch.

She spread on the blue couch and Manjula focussed the cameras. Haynes held his cock and moved to the couch. He placed his cock on Srividhya’s hairy pussy and moved it over the thick jungle of jet-black hair. His cock head got completely lost in the dense fur and her loved the ticklish feeling.

“You have to spread your cunt to its limits or even beyond that," Haynes said and climbed on top of the chubby and sexy Srividhya.

“Yeah, I try to spread…," Srividhya said and reached down and spread her thick pussy lips with her fingers.

Holding his cock Haynes shoved it inside Srividhya’s hairy cunt. Her thick pussy lips expanded and sucked in his cock with little difficulty. Srividhya is an experienced fucker in the Tamil film Industry and she loves to fuck young and big studs. She had been fucked thoroughly by most of the producers and male stars. All this had left her pussy to expand like a nice elastic hole. Haynes shoved more of his cock into Srividhya’s cunt and the cock moved in like a proud soldier who enters a dark fort. Srividhya’s cunt was stretched beyond limits and her thick pussy lips and the black hair formed a complete wrap around his thick shaft.

“OHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE," Srividhya moaned loudly as Haynes’s big cock spread her thick cunt.

Haynes hugged her and kissed her sexy lips. He shoved more of his cock inside her hot cunt. She spread her legs to accommodate more of his cock and her moans got louder and louder. Haynes pushed slowly until he hit the hilt. Srividhya had a deep cunt that sucked in Haynes’s big cock almost completely. Hugging and kissing her, he pulled his cock all the way out and slammed it in again into the hot fuck twat.

“YYESFFFUUCCCKKK MEEEEEEE," Srividhya yelled and asked him to fuck her harder and deeper.

This was the first time she is being fucked with a big cock and she loved every inch of it and the great pleasure that came along with it. She grunted, growled and twisted her body as Haynes began to fuck her nice and hard. Her thick pussy lips bulged in and out and the cock moved in and out of her buttery fuck groove. He kept fucking her and she kept asking for more.

“YEAHHHHHYEASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA," Srividhya grunted and begged for more.

“She is damn fucking horny," Devon whispered to Manjula.

“Yeah, she is hornyas hell and it is difficult to make her climax," she said.

Haynes went on with his plumbing and his cock was al wet with her juices. It moved in and out of her cunt like an oil drill.

“Harder Haynes, fuck me really harder," Srividhya yelled and bucked her hips up.

Haynes increased his speed and fucked this horny celebrity really hard. He fucked her with all his might. He raised himself on his arms and slammed his cock deep inside her cunt. Srividhya wanted this badly and she grunted and twisted. Without tiring Haynes went on and on with his onslaught and Srividhya was close to her climax. He shoved his cock deep inside her cunt and kept it pressed for a few minutes in the warmth of her cunt, when Srividhya climaxed to her orgasm.

“OOOHHYYEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Srividhya yelled as she reached her orgasm in waves after waves.

Her big body shook like a jelly and she bucked up her hips and gyrated it with his cock still stuffed inside her hot cunt. Haynes hugged her and sucked on her sexy lips and pushed his tongue deep inside her mouth and dabbed her tongue. Her big cunt contracted around his cock and clung to it like a tight noose. As the orgasm faded off, he began to fuck her again harder as she wanted. Her voice was erotic and her huge boobs jiggled as his cock moved in and out of her cunt. With a few more strokes she reached her orgasm again and hugged him tightly.

“LLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA," She groaned loudly and kissed his lips as she climaxed in waves after waves.

At this moment, the second actress for this scene Mumtaj entered the parlor. She watched in amazement at her beautician who had been fucked to the core by this black guy who had a big cock. Mumtaj is a sex bomb in Indian films. She was 35 years old and had all the features one needs to enter the film industry. She had a sexy face, big boobs, big butt, and stout thighs. She was naked and her big boobs hung down to her belly and they were mouth watering. Her pussy was hairy too and she had come to the parlor for a shave and waxing. Her pussy was covered with long black hair that extended down to her thighs and she deserved a shave. Her long black hair flowed down to her hips and her lips were sweet and inviting.

“Can you handle his cock Mumtaj," asked Manjula

“I can try that," she said and moved close to Srividhya who was still in the throes of her orgasm.

Haynes pulled his cock out of Srividhya’s cunt. The cock that was bathed with her juices stood amazingly erect. Mumtaj came near the big cock and cleaned it with her tongue. She tasted Srividhya’s juices and smacked her lips and smiled.

“Oh baby! you are damn hot and I am going to fuck you from behind," Haynes said and pulled the sexy looking Mumtaj towards him.

Mumtaj rolled over on the couch and raised her hips up in the air. Her big buttocks looked lovely and Mark thought that he should fuck all the Indian celebrities in their big and hot asses. Mumtaj was like a marble statute with perfect structures. Her skin was smooth and supple.

“Haynes, try her big butt," Mark shouted.

“Nooooooooooo," Mumtaj growled as she thought that his cock was very big for her butt.

Srividhya brought some oil and applied it all over Haynes’s cock and his throbbing cock was drenched with oil. Srividhya pushed her fingers inside Mumtaj’s tight anus and moved them in and out. Haynes placed his cock on Mumtaj’s dark and round anus and moved the tip over it in circles. Mumtaj let out a soft moan. His cock was rock hard and Srividhya smacked her lips. He spread Mumtaj’s big butt cheeks wide apart and pushed his cock into her tight anus. Her round anus loosened and his cock moved in slowly. He pulled it out and pushed it in again little by little. The rubbery anus of Mumtaj was stretched around his cock like her thick cunt lips.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA," Mumtaj held the couch tightly and rocked her big butt forward and backward.

Haynes slapped her big butts and made the rumps jiggle like a loose jelly. Holding her big rumps he fucked her butt hard and Mumtaj screamed as his cock was too big for her butt and soon Haynes pulled his cock out. The wet cock throbbed up and down and Srividhya immediately gobbled it up in her mouth and she sucked it clean with her tongue. The next scene was a lesbian action that starred Shakeela and Jayachithra.

johara
johara
167 Followers