Horny Indian Celebrities Ch. 05

Story Info
Smiling queen Sneha shows the power of her mouth.
2.9k words
3.9
99.9k
16
3

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
167 Followers

Manjula became increasingly busy with her other schedule and was not able to make the film on time. She then passed on the production responsibility to Srividhya who wanted to do it in a different way. The whole unit was then put aside for a while. Srividhya was more interested to know what happens in the real life of Tamil actresses and film them later. The horny Indian celebrities thus now take on a different form.

The Tamil film actress Sneha is known as the smiling princess or “Punnagai Illavarasi” for her beautiful smile. She is one of the beautiful and sexy actresses in recent years. She has a beautiful face with high cheeks, thick red lips, and fine row of glittering white teeth. When she smiles and laughs her fine row of teeth always glitters and she looks very erotic. She is a heartthrob among many men and women alike. She is in her early thirties and her body is well sculptured too with busty boobs and a big butt, which are essentials to be a successful actress in Indian cinemas. She was deeply in love with another actor called Srikanth. He is a good-looking guy with a well-built body.

It was one busy film shooting day in a remote village in Kerala. Srikanth and Sneha struggled hard to get the song scene perfect. The close encounters during the filming process kindled an uncontrollable fire of lust deep inside Srikanth. The smiling face of Sneha turned him on over and over again and his cock became hard as a rock inside his tight jeans.

During the break he moved over to her and said,

“Sneha, I am very horny for you and want to fuck you now”

“What?” Sneha asked in surprise.

“Yes my dear, your smile turns me on, can you give me a quick suck at least with your hot mouth?” he asked.

With much persuasion Sneha agreed and they both moved to a secluded cabin where they used to change their costumes.

Srikanth leaned on the wall and pulled down his pants and released his cock from his underwear. His cock was very hard and throbbed and swayed like a snake. It was tanned dark brown and huge. The cock head was pink and was of the size of a small apple. His crotch was hairy and his tight balls were masked with them.

“Come on Sneha…I can’t wait…come and suck my cock as you usually do” he gasped holding his throbbing cock in his hand.

Like every other Indian movie actresses Sneha was a fan of big cocks too and she hungrily devoured Srikanth’s huge cock with her beautiful eyes. She was wearing a long sleeveless silk gown and her smooth arms and her shaved underarms turned Srikanth even more and wild. She moved close to him and knelt before his throbbing cock.

"Give me some good cock sucking, Sneha, your lips are so fucking sexy…Suck my cock dry" Srikanth said looking at her sexy girl friend.

Sneha smiled and held his cock hard with both her hands at its base. She kissed his cock head gently and rolled her tongue over the pink head and soon made it dripping wet with her saliva.

“Hmmmmmmmmmm…Feels so good my dear Sneha…suck my cock…Sneha…Sneha…” Srikanth gasped.

Slowly she opened her sexy mouth and pushed his cock into it all the way down to her throat. She held the base of his cock and stuffed it completely inside her mouth. Her sexy cheeks bulged out obscenely and her face contoured as the mammoth cock filled her mouth. Srikanth had built up a huge load and his cock oozed its cream every now and then. Holding his cock tight Sneha bobbed her head up and down on his stiff cock. Srikanth floated in a pleasure carpet. He held Sneha’s head and guided her on his stiff pole. Her thick lips were stretched around his cock forming a perfect circle. He massaged her cheeks, as the sexy actress was busy nursing her boy friend’s huge cock. She swirled her tongue over his cock head and sucked him faster.

“Sneha…that’s lovely…my baby…you know how to suck a cock…” Srikanth complimented and gasped.

She slurped on his cock hungrily and shoved his cock all the way up to her throat. Srikanth’s cock became even stiffer inside her mouth and doubled their pleasure. Drools of saliva dripped out of her mouth as she bobbed her head up and down very fast on his fat cock. Sneha’s sexy mouth was stretched beyond limits and her cheeks bulged out as the cock moved in and out of her mouth. Srikanth held her head with both his hands and forced his cock all the way to her throat. He was building up a huge load.

“That’s it my Sneha…suck my cock…harder and faster…Sneha…Sneha…Sneha…my sexy hot fuck…” Srikanth went on grunting her name.

Sneha was an expert cocksucker and she was proving that to Srikanth. She puckered her cheeks to increase the friction between her lips and his stiff cock. The cock head rubbed over her palette and her gums and her teeth. Srikanth loved every move that sneha was making and he just held her head and enjoyed.

“Sneha…Sneha…suck it hard Sneha…suck it faster…Sneha…yes…aaaa” Srikanth panted.

Sneha closed her eyes and sucked his cock madly, taking the whole stiff cock deep inside her mouth and pulling it out to its tip. Her tongue swirled over his cock head lapping up his oozing cream. Srikanth clutched Sneha’s head very tight and whimpered as he felt the pressure build up in his stiff cock.

“Feels good Sneha…keep sucking it…I want to erupt in your sexy mouth…suck it harder my dear Sneha…” Srikanth grunted and forced his cock deep inside her mouth.

Sneha began to suck violently to milk his cock in her mouth. Srikanth pulled her face so close to his crotch that his cock went straight to her throat. His stiff cock pulsed and throbbed violently inside her mouth. Sneha bobbed her head up and down very violently and Srikanth lunged his cock inside her mouth. Sneha held the base of his cock and pressed it hard to release his pressure and soon Srikanth erupted like a fiery volcano deep inside her mouth. The first spurts of his cock juice went straight to her throat and she gulped it down. His cock spewed its juice in torrents and soon the sexy Sneha’s mouth was filled with his cock cream.

“Sneha…Snnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhaaaaaaaaaaa…aaaaaaaa” Srikanth gasped as he reached his climax and filled Sneha’s mouth with his hot cock cream.

He held her head tight and moved his cock in and out of her mouth. His cock was still stiff and Sneha kept her lips very tight over the stiff rod. He kept fucking her mouth harder and harder and reached his climax again. Thick fresh cream sprayed out of his cock and he forced that over Sneha’s white teeth.

“Sneha my love…show me your teeth and open your mouth…yes darling that’s it” he said and rubbed his cock all over her teeth.

Sneha stretched her thick lips wide and showed his her fine row of teeth and her rubbed his cum all over it. Her teeth and her gums were covered with his thick cock cream and spilled out of her mouth and wetted her costume gown. He forced his cock again into her mouth and fucked it harder and deeper this time and Sneha drank his cum till the last drop. Her sexy thick lips, her gums, her white teeth were all covered with Srikanth’s thick cock juice. It was a magnificent sight for him to see and enjoy. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and rubbed it all over her cheeks and around her lips. Sneha still held the base of his cock and squeezed his balls as the cock moved all over her sexy face.

Sneha cleaned herself up and they both went to continue with their film shooting schedule. They had to work with other artists in the following scenes and one known personality among them was another actresses Simran. She is a gorgeous babe with a hot body to trot. In the evening Srikanth and Sneha both went out for shopping and dinner together and returned to their cottage at night. Sneha decided to stay with Srikanth. Srikanth was just waiting for this night and he immediately hugged his girlfriend and kissed her sexy thick lips.

“You are too quick Srikanth” Sneha responded.

“Sneha thanks for that wonderful blow job today” he said and sucked her juicy lips.

Sneha was hot with desire too and wanted Srikanth’s cock deep inside her horny cunt. She already knew how hard and huge his cock could go. Though they have not fucked many times she wanted it every second. Srikanth pulled the saree from Sneha’s body and quickly removed her blouse and bra. Her luscious boobs sprang free and her nipples were hard as a stone. He pushed her on the bed and covered her swollen nipples with his hungry mouth. He sucked and nibbled them again and again.

“UNNGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA… AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Sneha wailed in pleasure.

In great lust Srikanth pulled down her panties and cupped her cunt as he went on with sucking her juicy boobs. Sneha had a shaved cunt. It was smooth with thick pouting lips. Without wasting much time Srikanth moved his hungry mouth over her smooth belly and reached her cunt. He spread her cunt with his fingers and clinched her clit between his lips. He was in a great hurry to suck and fuck his girlfriend Sneha.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUNNGGGGGGGA SSSHHSSSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Sneha grunted and gasped when his tongue circled over her erect clit.

Srikanth stabbed his tongue deep inside her cunt and swirled it in circles.

“UUNNGGGUUNGSSHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” sneha wailed and wailed in pleasure after pleasure.

Srikanth kept her cunt spread and tongue fucked her for a long time. The thought of Srikanth sucking her cunt was enough to send Sneha to a wild orgasm. Her body jerked as she erupted to one of her wild orgasm.

“Want to suck my cock again Sneha?” Srikanth asked.

Sneha just smiled and said,

“Fuck me with that now Srikanth…just fuck me really hard and rough”.

Sneha was very horny and wanted his cock badly. She raised her legs high above her shoulders and bends them down to her chest. This opened up her horny cunt and her juicy butt splayed open revealing her puckered black anus. Holding her hips Srikanth pushed his erect cock into her gooey cunt inch by inch. Her thick cunt walls spread wide to accommodate his huge cock.

“"AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH," Sneha wailed loudly as the thick cock speared her juicy cunt.

Her thick cunt lips and her warm cunt walls closed around his cock and it inched slowly inside her cunt.

“That’s very big and it makes my cunt very tight” Sneha gasped amidst her loud moans.

Srikanth supported his whole body on both his hands that he placed on either side of her. He arched his hips and forced his huge cock all the way inside Sneha’s horny cunt. Soon he was fully inside and his hairy crotch rubbed over her smooth pubic mound. The feeling was tremendous and Sneha held his hips and pulled him further close to her. He hugged her tight and kissed all over her sexy face and sucked her lips. He began to fuck his sexy Sneha with long and deep strokes.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG” Sneha grunted loudly in ecstasy and moved her hips up to meet his hard thrusts.

Srikanth was mad with lust for his sexy Sneha and he began to fuck her harder and harder. He kissed her and licked her teeth and gums as his cock bored in and out of her cunt. Sneha almost wailed with his powerful thrusts and the tightness of her cunt. Her sexy face was contorted and her mouth was open. Srikanth just loved to lick her teeth and gums and suck her juicy lips. Her loud moans indicated that she was about to climax. Srikanth nailed his cock deep inside her cunt and remained still until the approached orgasm faded ways. But Sneha wanted it very badly as much as Srikanth wanted it. He kissed her lips and began to fuck her again but this time with hard and violent strokes. The pouting cunt lips quivered and jumped like loose flaps over his erect stiff pole.

“I am cummming…fuck me harder…yes…ohhh…yes…harder…”Sneha gasped and arched up.

Srikanth increased his pace and rammed his cock very hard deep inside her cunt and Sneha was struck with a multiple orgasm that came in throes after throes.

“OHHHYYEESSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,” Sneha wailed loudly and hugged his tight and pulled him even closer to her.

Srikanth showed no signs of stopping but went on and on with his onslaught. He hugged her tight and fucked her harder and harder. The bed creaked because of his violent pounding. He sucked her sexy lips and within the next few strokes his cock stiffened further deep inside her cunt and he erupted in torrents. He immediately pulled his hard cock that was spitting white cream and shoved it inside Sneha’s sexy and hungry mouth. He held the base of his cock and rubbed his thick cum all over her fine teeth and her luscious lips. He stroked his cock with his hand and thick spurts of cum sprayed out and fell on Sneha’s cheeks and nose. He used the tip of his cock and smeared the thick white cum all over Sneha’s sexy face. Soon Sneha’s face was covered with his white cum and she smiled and her lovely teeth and her beautiful smile were all masked by the whiteness of his cock cream.

Sneha got up and went to the washroom to clean her face of the mess. When she came out, Srikanth was still lying on the bed and his cock was hard again and stood erect like a flag mast. He was ready to fuck Sneha in her beautiful and plum butt.

“Sneha I am going to fuck your big and beautiful butt” he said and stood up with his cock in his hand.

“Your cock is very big and it won’t go into my butt hole” Sneha gasped.

“Don’t worry my dear I will oil up my cock and it won’t hurt you and you are going to love that” Srikanth said and went into the toilet to get some oil to lubricate his cock.

The sexy Sneha grabbed a pillow and pushed it under her hips and raised her hips. Her butt was spotless and tanned. It was bulging and it was big. The big rumps were luscious and the crack between those golden rumps was dark. She gripped her round big butt cheeks wide apart and waited for Srikanth to fuck her in her anus. Srikanth returned with a bottle of oil and was amazed to see the posture of Sneha. Her dark anus glittered and invited him for a torrid fuck session.

“Sneha you have a wonderful butt and my cock will love your asshole” he said and gave a strong kiss on Sneha’s musk smelling anus.

He opened the bottle of oil and liberally applied it all over his throbbing cock. He then with his index finger applied it all over Sneha’s anus and the butt crack.

“Sneha spread the butt cheeks even more” he said.

Sneha willingly spread her big butt cheeks even further and soon her anus was drenched with oil and it dripped down to her pouting cunt lips. The lusty Srikanth mounted his sexy girlfriend and placed his throbbing cock at the entrance of her rubbery butt hole. Sneha almost panted when the oil slick cock touched her anus. Holding her big butt cheeks Srikanth slowly pushed his cock into Sneha’s tight buttery ass hole.

“Come on Sneha you have to push and breathe out…come on” Srikanth said.

“Hmmmmmmmmm…hhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” Sneha breathed out and rocked her butt on his cock.

Her ass hole opened up slowly and his cock moved in slowly. Sneha buried her face on the pillow and bit her lips as the cock arched inside her ass hole.

“HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,” Sneha gasped at the slight pain.

But Srikanth forced his cock inside her ass hole. The rubbery ass hole stuck to his cock very tight and increased the friction. He kept pushing until he had his massive cock deeply buried inside Sneha’s luscious butt. The pain had vanished and it was all new kind of pleasure for Sneha and she loved it. She humped and moaned. Her butt was stretched beyond limits and she felt obscenely naked. Holding her butt cheeks Srikanth began to fuck her beautiful butt in slow strokes ramming all of his cock deep inside.

“HAAUUNGGGGGUUSSHSUUNAAAUNGGUNGUGNGNGNG…” Sneha gasped and grunted loudly.

He massaged her butt as he fucked her hard. He moved his finger around her fully stretched anus and increased her pleasure. Sneha shrieked with pleasure and humped her hips as hard as she could. The extreme tightness of her butt milked his cock sooner than he had expected and his hot juice sprayed inside in torrents. Sneha too climaxed at the same time and Srikanth buried his cock until he had emptied all of his cock cream inside Sneha’s beautiful butt. He pulled the limp cock out of her tight anus and rubbed it all over her sexy lips and her sexy teeth and her gums. He then forced it deep inside her mouth and the sexy Sneha stripped it clean with her naughty tongue.

johara
johara
167 Followers