Horny Indian Celebrities Ch. 06

Story Info
Fatimababu is enjoyed by two guys.
3k words
4.11
50.2k
8
5

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
167 Followers

A new movie was in the process of making and the sexy Tamil newsreader turned actress Fatimababu was asked to play a major role. She is in her late 30s with a plump body. She is eyed mainly for her big and juicy buttocks, which she sways deliberately as she walks. Acting in this movie was very much important to her and she was asked to meet the producer of the movie Mr. Parma. Parma is a big shot in producing famous Tamil movies and a body builder by profession. She was to meet Parma with one of her friend Daniel.

Fatimababu was dressed very sexily with a yellow silk saree and a matching sleeveless blouse. She had tied the saree below her navel and her navel was hidden between her belly flab. Her underarms were shaved and looked smooth whenever she lifted her hands up. Daniel and Fatimababu drove to Taj Coromandel Hotel to meet Parma. He was already there. He was a tall and handsome man.

“Hi Fatimababu I have seen you reading news on TV and only today I am seeing you in person. You indeed are sexy and hot”, Parma said to her.

Fatimababu just smiled and thanked him for choosing her for a leading role in his movie.

He pulled her towards him and pressed her smooth and plump arms. Parma loved her ripe body and constantly looked at her big buttocks that intoxicated him very much. Parma ordered for Cognac and they enjoyed it and soon it started to have its effect on Fatimababu. Al most all of the actresses are fucked either by the movie producers or directors or heroes or make-up man or by all of them. She was no exception at all.

“Fatimababu I am so intoxicated by your big buttocks, Will you show that to me” Parma asked her very openly.

She remained silent for a minute and she smiled and agreed to show her big buttocks to him.

Parma and Daniel then led her to the suite where Parma stayed. Daniel had ogled at the big buttocks of Fatimababu several times and today he was to see it naked. He hurriedly pulled her saree and Fatimababu removed her blouse. She removed all of her dress and so did Daniel and Parma. Both men had huge cocks that stood hard as a bone.

“Turn around Fatimababu and show me your juicy buttocks” Parma said.

Fatimababu turned around and moved her big buttocks close to Parma’s face.

“Its terrific…I love this…babe…Its so nice and big” Parma said in wonder.

Fatimababu had wonderful buttocks that were juicy and big. It was dark tanned with huge rumps that showed no sings of sagging. It was tight and ripe. Parma stretched out his hand and touched the soft flesh and Fatimababu let out a loud moan at his deft touch.

Holding her luscious and flabby hips Parma suddenly turned her towards him and cupped her hairy cunt. Fatimababu’s cunt was big that was covered with dark long hair. The whole of her pubis was hairy and her thick cunt lips were covered by the dense growth. Her cunt lips were pouting like two flaps and they were dark brown in color. Her cunt hair was all drenched with her own juices and were dripping wet. Parma moved his index finger and thumbs between her cunt lips and held her clit that peeked out at the top of the pouting lips. He rolled her erect clit between his fingers.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA” Fatimababu grunted in deep pleasure.

Parma’s lust was at its peak and he at once pushed the big butted Fatimababu on the bed. He held her legs and raised them up. Her thick cunt was closed and he wanted to make it tight for his cock. He pushed his erect cock into Fatimababu’s closed cunt. The cock head pierced her thick cunt lips and through her dense pubic jungle.

“UUNNGGGGNNGGGGGGGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Fatimababu wailed loudly as his cock entered her throbbing fuck hole.

Parma then spread her legs and her pouting cunt lips blossomed like a flower and his huge cock moved in easily. Her cunt was juicy, wet, warm and tight. At the same time Daniel came close to Fatimababu’s face and rubbed his big cock all over her sexy face. Fatimababu was very thrilled to see two giant cocks. Holding her legs spread Parma began to fuck this sexy actress. Her thick cunt lips engulfed his big cock and sucked it deep inside the boiling cunt hole. Parma caressed her stout thighs and fucked her harder and harder each time pulling his massive cock all the way to its tip and plunging it hard inside her cunt. Daniel continued to stroke his cock in front of Fatimababu’s sexy face and was building up a huge load.

He held her hand and placed it on his cock and the well-experienced Fatimababu stroked his cock with rapid jabs. Daniel could not hold any longer and his stiff cock erupted like a volcano spraying its white lava all over her sexy face. Daniel immediately pulled his cock from her hand and shoved it inside her open mouth. Fatimababu’s face contoured obscenely as his cum erupting cock filled her sexy mouth. Holding her head with his hands Daniel began fucking her mouth while Parma was busy fucking her horny cunt.

It was all too much pleasure for Fatimababu and she climaxed wildly. Her whole body quivered and jerked as she was hit by one orgasm after another.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUNNGG HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” Fatimababu grunted and her big boobs jiggled as she reached her climax.

Her loud erotic grunts turned Parma’s lust to its highest and he fucked Fatimababu harder and deeper. He brought her spread legs close and her thick cunt lips sucked on his cock even deeper. This sudden tightness triggered his orgasm and he spilled his juice deep inside her tight cunt. He came in torrents and the thick white cum overflowed and dripped out of Fatimababu’s big and hairy cunt.

“Fatimababu you have a nice and juicy cunt to fuck” Parma complimented.

“And a nice sucking mouth too” said Daniel who was busy fucking her mouth with long strokes.

Soon he too came again inside her mouth and Fatimababu sucked his cock thoroughly before he pulled it out of her mouth.

“Will you suck my cock too Fatimababu” asked Parma and moved close to her face.

“Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…” Fatimababu panted and held his cock in her hand.

The warmth of her hand was enough to make Parma’s cock harder and she took the whole monster into her mouth. She nibbled at its tip and swirled her tongue over the pee-hole. Parma loved the sweet sensation and his cock was bathed in a pool of Fatimababu’s saliva. She held his balls and bobbed her head up and down on his stiff cock. The big cock stuffed her mouth fully and its tip touched her throat.

“UUNNGGGGGRRRUNNGNGUGNNNNNNNNNN” Fatimababu gurgled as she nursed the cock with passion.

Saliva drooled out on either side of her mouth and fell on her neck as long strings.

“Yes that’s it Fatimababu…you suck really well…suck it harder” Parma panted.

Parma was about to erupt when he pulled his cock out of her mouth. His throbbing cock was drenched and shinned brightly with her saliva. He pushed a pillow below her big and juicy buttocks and raised her legs to he shoulders. Fatimababu’s hairy cunt was fully stretched and the cunt hole throbbed for Parma’s entry.

“Should I fuck you Fatimababu?” asked Parma.

“Please…fuck me…don’t tease me…fuck me Parma…” wailed Fatimababu.

He held his cock and rubbed its tip over her pouting cunt lips and her clitoris again and again. This made Fatimababu increasingly horny and she bucked herself to get his cock into her horny fuck twat. Daniel moved close to her face and stuffed his cock into her mouth again and the cock loving Fatimababu began to suck it lovingly. Parma moved the tip of his cock to her inner thighs and moved it in circles teasing this former TV newsreader.

“UUNNGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” Fatimababu gurgled and wriggled her body in pleasure.

Parma just waited for this moment and shoved his cock deep inside her cunt with one push. The stiff cock pierced her big cunt like an arrow until it hit the hilt. Fatimababu did not expect this sudden onslaught. She though Parma would shove his cock inch by inch into her cunt. But he got it in with one shot.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Fatimababu cried and Daniel’s stiff cock slipped out of her mouth.

Daniel was very quick to get it inside her mouth again and she began to suck little harder this time. He body quivered as Parma began to fuck her harder and harder. His cock moved in and lout of her cunt like lightning and her chubby and dense hairy pubic mound moved up and down. Her big boobs jiggled as his cock pounded her cunt tirelessly.

Daniel held her nipples between his fingers and tweaked them hard thereby doubling her pleasure and ecstasy.

“OOHHHOHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Fatimababu gasped and screamed loudly as Parma kept fucking her without a stop.

Many times Daniel’s cock slipped out of her mouth and she shoved it back inside. Soon he was building up a huge climax and he pulled it out of her mouth at once. He rubbed the saliva slick cock all over Fatimababu’s horny face and delayed his orgasm.

Parma pushed all the way he could and stretched Fatimababu’s cunt to its limits. The pouting cunt lips that were covered with long black hair looked very erotic. He pounded her harder and deeper again and again and Fatimababu had another series of multiple orgasm.

“AAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Fatimababu yelled and rocked her plump body as she climaxed.

Her loud grunts trigged Parma and he ejaculated inside her cunt. He kept his cock stuffed inside Fatimababu’s sweet cunt until his cock stopped oozing its cream. He collapsed over her and hugged her tight and kissed her lips.

“You are a wonderful fuck my dear Fatimababu” he said and tweaked her cheeks. He continued, “ But I haven’t enjoyed your luscious buttocks Fatimababu…I want to fuck that too”.

Fatimababu raised her big butt up and Parma moved close to it. The big rumps jiggled at his magic touch and he moved his fingers all over the soft butt. He had a deep sniff between the butt crack and said,

“Fatimababu your juicy butt smells good and I love the smell”.

He sat on the bed and pulled Fatimababu close to him. He spanked her big butt with his open palm and her big butt rumps jiggled smoothly. He rubbed his palm all over it and grabbed the smooth rumps here and there with his hands. The feeling and sensation was all new to Fatimababu and she loved it extremely. He spread the big butt cheeks and moved his fingers over her dark ass hole. He ran his fingers between the passage and shoved a finger gently into Fatimababu’s ass hole.

“HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Fatimababu gasped when his finger entered her tight ass hole.

Daniel came near and held Fatimababu’s big butt cheeks wide apart while Parma used two fingers in and out of her tight ass hole.

“HHHAAAAOOOUUNNNUNNGGGG SSSSHSHSHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHH” Fatimababu grunted loudly at the new sensation that she was receiving.

“Fatimababu you ass hole needs my cock and not my fingers” Parma said and got ready to fuck her big butt.

Daniel sat on the bed near Fatimababu’s face and shoved his cock all the way up inside her mouth and silenced her. Parma knelt behind her and slowly inched his stiff cock into her tight ass hole. His thick cock stretched her butt hole and it was very tight.

“UUNNGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Fatimababu grunted and the sound was damped because she had a big fat cock stiffed inside her mouth.

He pushed his cock slowly and slowly and with each effort he moved in a little. Fatimababu twisted her body in all directions as the big cock rammed inside her butt hole. Eagerly she thrust both hands under her belly, groping through her juice-matted pussy curls until her fingers touched her clit. Shamelessly, she started finger fucking, pleasuring her pussy as her butt hole sucked and tightened around Parma’s stiff cock. He leaned forward and gripped her shoulders and suddenly ramming every inch of his immense prick into the tender, gripping warmth of her shit channel.

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Fatimababu screamed at the sudden attack and her ass hole was stretched beyond imagination.

Her two big butt bumps came heavily on the sides of his stiff cock and increased Parma’s pleasure. Fatimababu now bucked violently, almost unable to bear the pleasure coursing through her bowels. Parma lay motionless on top of her, letting her itchy anus suck and spasm around his cock meat. Daniel’s stiff cock that stuffed her mouth silenced Fatimababu’s loud moans. Parma pulled out slowly, withdrawing until only the tip of his enormous cock distended her rubbery shit opening. He grunted, then nailed his big prick all the way in again. Fatimababu shuddered with need, finger fucking wildly, thrusting her stretched asshole onto his cock and sucking Daniel’s cock deliciously.

Holding her shoulders Parma fucked Fatimababu relentlessly in her big butt with his swollen stiff cock.

“OHHHYYEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS” Fatimababu hissed in pleasure and rocked her big butt back and forth.

The pleasure in her stretched, burning asshole was spreading through her whole body, making her stiff nipples tingle, making her pussy ooze hot fuck juice onto her pumping, digging and fucking fingers. She held the base of Daniel’s cock tight and began sucking it really harder and Daniel soon filled her mouth with his hot cum. She panted hard as Parma kept fucking her big butt again and again. Fatimababu’s tight ass hole tightened and indicated that she was about to climax. Parma now fucked her very hard and she climaxed very wildly and it was one of her best orgasm.

“AUNNGGGGGGSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” Fatimababu yelled as she rocked continuously with multiple orgasm.

Parma slowed down his strokes and fucked Fatimababu slowly in long penetrations and let her enjoy her wild orgasm. He slowly lifted her up and made her sit on his lap and this drove his cock completely inside her butt.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Fatimababu roared at the new sensation deep inside her big butt.

She lay back and circled Parma with her hands. Her lovely legs were wide stretched on either side of his body and his hairy cunt was ready for Daniel’s cock.

“Fuck her cunt, Daniel” said Parma and ran his fingers over Fatimababu’s hairy jungle that was drenched wet with her juices.

Using his fingers he stretched open her thick and hairy cunt lips for Daniel to shove his cock into Fatimababu’s horny cunt. Parma lifted Fatimababu’s stout legs high up to the waist and Daniel shoved his stiff cock into her hairy cunt that waited eagerly. The feeling was tremendous and awesome for Fatimababu. She had two huge cocks one stuffed inside her hairy cunt and another stuffed deep inside her gorgeous butt. As Daniel shoved his cock into her hairy cunt, Fatimababu watched it slithering inside her fuck tunnel.

“AAAAOOOSSHSHOOHHSUNNGGAAAAAAAAAAA” Fatimababu cooed loudly.

Her big boobs thumped up and down as she rock her body to accommodate Daniel’s cock inside her deep cunt. Parma lifted her up and made her ride her butt on his stiff cock. Daniel finally pushed the whole of his cock inside Fatimababu’s hairy cunt.

“Get dirty Fatimababu…Talk dirty…Say dirty words…” Parma said and made her move up and down on his hard cock.

“Fuck me Parma…Fuck my butt…Fuck my cunt Daniel…Both my holes are horny…Fuck me really hard…Oh yeah…Fuck me…Fuck me…” Screamed Fatimababu in sheer delight and horny pleasure.

Daniel pulled her towards him and kissed her sexy lips for a ling time and he increased his pace of fucking this horny and beautiful Fatimababu. Fatimababu felt completely stuffed a feeling that she had never experienced before. The horny Fatimababu then feverishly started to hump between the two stiff and big cocks. She thrust her juicy cunt onto Daniel’s cock one moment and onto Parma’s cock the other moment with her big and juicy butt.

“OUYYYEESAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Fatimababu grunted and grunted in delight.

Fatimababu screamed loud and she was extremely horny and her luscious body swelled and ached with intense pleasure. Sweat appeared as fine pearls all over her body and her big boobs jiggled up and down. The tow big cock worked magic deep inside both her horny holes and she was about to climax wildly. Parma was waiting for this moment and fucked her big butt extremely hard and Fatimababu burst wildly into one of her best orgasm.

“OHHYESSSSSSS AAAHSHSSHSSSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Fatimababu screamed as she was washed again and again with intense orgasm that gripped her body for a long time.

“Don’t cum inside her cunt Daniel…pull it out if you feel like cumming” Parma said to Daniel.

Daniel kept with his thrusts and fucked Fatimababu with all his might. Fatimababu just screamed as orgasm after orgasm swiped her body and she simply whipped her big butt in frenzy and this shoved a few more inches of Parma’s cock into the butt. Her cunt muscles gripped Daniel’s cock tight as she climaxed in ripples.

Both Parma and Daniel pulled out their cocks from Fatimababu’s holes and brought it close to her mouth. When Parma pulled his cock out of her tight butt it came out with a loud “PFFFFAAT” sound and her ass hole closed at once. Fatimababu held both their cocks in each of her hands and jerked them violently.

Parma ejaculated first followed by Daniel and their thick cock cream splashed all over her face. Parma was quick to push his cock into her mouth and Fatimababu sucked and sucked until his cock went limp. She then took Daniel’s cock into her mouth and sucked it clean. She sucked one cock at a time and both the guys tried to force their cocks at the same time into her wide mouth but in vein. She alternated her long licks between their cocks and stripped them clean with her saliva.

“Fatimababu it was great and you will be my heroine in all my movies” Parma promised her and shoved his cock into her mouth.

Fatimababu gave him another long blow job until he was fully satisfied.

johara
johara
167 Followers