Horny Indian Celebrities Ch. 08

Story Info
Aishwarya Rai takes on four huge cocks.
3k words
3.6
105.1k
23
2

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
167 Followers

The former Miss World, Aishwarya Rai acted both in Hindi and Tamil films and soon became a famous actress in Tamil movies. Her captivating eyes and her smile earned her millions of fans all over India. Her looks are devastating and she has a very hot body to trot. She is a bisexual woman like most of the Indian actresses and loved woman with big butts.

A grand music ceremony called the “Star Night” was organized in Singapore and Aishwarya Rai along with many other Tamil movie personals took part. She chose to stay at the Westin Hotel in Singapore. While in Singapore she was met with members of the organizing committee and among them she liked two women, Hasheena and Johara. Both of them were Singapore women with big butt and horny looking sexy face.

After going around the famous Orchard Road in Singapore Hasheena and Johara drove Aishwarya Rai back to her hotel. Both these Singapore women developed a liking for the beautiful actress.

“Why don’t you two stay with me tonight?” Aishwarya Rai asked.

“Why not…we love to spend some time with you” Hasheena said and Johara agreed to it at once.

They had dinner and talked for a long time about a lot of things and all through the conversations Johara constantly watched Aishwarya Rai’s beautiful lips and her sexy smile. Aishwarya Rai at the same time eyed Hasheena’s big butt greedily.

“We want to give you a gift Aishwarya, what do you want?” asked Hasheena.

“Hmmmmmmmm…” Aishwarya Rai pondered.

“Tell us Aishwarya Rai, we want you to remember us” Johara said.

“Will you give me what ever I ask for?” Aishwarya Rai asked.

“For you anything…” Hasheena said.

“Let me be frank I am a bisexual woman and I love your butts. Can you both show me your big butt’s” Aishwarya Rai asked very slowly.

Hasheena and Johara never thought that their plans would work out so easily. They both smiled and said,

“In that case Aishwarya you have to get naked along with us”

“Oh yeah that’s wonderful” Aishwarya Rai agreed.

Hasheena removed Aishwarya Rai’s dress while Johara removed Hasheena’s. When they were naked Hasheena stripped Johara. Aishwarya Rai was amazed to look at the wonderful butts of these two sexy Singapore women.

“Marvelous…I love big butts” Aishwarya Rai said and ran her fingers over Hasheena’s big and soft butt.

“Oh…feels very good Aishwarya…” she panted at the touch.

Aishwarya Rai had a tanned and tight body. Her boobs were perfect with thick dark nipples. Her thighs were smooth and her butt was of medium build and tight. Her cunt lips were long and thick. She was a real hottie with perfect structures and skin. Hasheena pushed Aishwarya Rai on the bed and quickly spread her legs wide apart. Aishwarya Rai’s shaved and smooth cunt parted a little revealing her inner pink lips.

“We both are going to devour you Aishwarya and you will love this…” Johara said and kissed passionately on her long and sexy lips.

Aishwarya Rai responded eagerly and stretched out her hand to grab one of Johara’s big butt cheeks. At the same time Hasheena got ready to suck the cunt of this sexy former Miss World. Hasheena ran her fingers all over the bare pubic mound of Aishwarya Rai and kindled her fire of lust.

“HHHNNNGGGGGGGG…Feels good Hasheena…” grunted Aishwarya Rai.

Hasheena ran her fingers over Aishwarya Rai’s thick and long cunt lips and held them between her fingers. They were already sticky and drenched with her juices. She held the slippery lips between her fingers and moved them up and down. It was a tremendous pleasure for Aishwarya Rai and she grunted loudly. Johara kissed and sucked Aishwarya Rai’s lips and grabbed her tight boobs with her hands. Johara trailed her wet tongue down to Aishwarya Rai’s boobs and took her erect nipple inside her mouth.

Hasheena clutched both the slippery cunt lips of Aishwarya Rai and brought them close and moved them up and down and in circles. Fresh cunt juice gushed out from Aishwarya Rai’s horny cunt and wetted Hasheena’s fingers.

“UUNNGSSOOOSHHHAAASSHHEEENNANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Aishwarya Rai groaned and twisted her body in all directions.

Hasheena then proceeded to lick the inner thighs of Aishwarya Rai and rolled her tongue in all possible directions and in all possible corners. She then rolled her tongue over the pubic mound and came down straight on Aishwarya Rai’s clit. Her clit was hidden between the upper folds of her cunt. Hasheena stabbed her tongue over the former Miss World’s g-spot. The feeling was electrifying and Aishwarya Rai’s loud grunts turned into deep screams. She raised her hips up and rubbed her juicy and horny cunt over Hasheena’s face.

Hasheena inserted both her thumbs into Aishwarya Rai’s cunt and spread it wide. She opened her mouth wide and took her clit between her teeth and nibbled it gently. Aishwarya Rai had never experienced such a wonderful oral pleasure and that too from a woman. She was at once struck with a deep orgasm that kept coming and coming.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHASHEENNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Aishwarya Rai screamed when she climaxed.

Johara was busy sucking her boobs and her whole body burned in lust.

“Let me lick your big butt Hasheena” Aishwarya Rai asked when the wild orgasm finally ebbed out of her.

Hasheena and Johara lay side by side on their bellies and raised their big butt up. Both of them had soft and jiggling big butts. Hasheena was older than Johara and her butt was much bigger and bouncy. Johara’s butt was much wide and jutted up. Aishwarya Rai let her hands roam freely over the big butts of Hasheena and Johara and the sexy Singapore women moaned at the delicate touch. The big butt of Hasheena was more appealing to Aishwarya Rai and she immediately stuffed her hand between the big rumps and pierced her finger thorough Hasheena’s butt hole.

“HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Hasheena grunted loudly and pushed her butt back and forth. Aishwarya Rai moved her hand all over the two women’s big butts and gently massaged it. She bent down and kissed Johara’s big butt and teased the golden rumps with her teeth. The effect was tremendous and Johara at once clutched Hasheena’s big boobs and tweaked the erect nipples.

“OH…YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS” Johara and Hasheena let out a sharp cry of pleasure.

“Johara, kiss Hasheena and massage her boobs” Aishwarya Rai instructed and licked all over Johara’s big butt.

Johara moved closer to Hasheena and kissed on her sexy lips and sucked them gently. Hasheena protruded her tongue out and Johara licked it up and down. Soon the two sexy Singapore women were licking each other’s tongue and playing with each other’s busty boobs. Aishwarya Rai spread Johara’s big butt and pushed her finger inside her butt hole too.

“OHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Johara screamed in pleasure.

Aishwarya Rai moved her finger in and out of Hasheena and Johara’s anus at the same time. Aishwarya Rai felt that fresh cunt juice oozed from her cunt and flowed down over her smooth thighs. Unlike Aishwarya Rai the two Singapore women had hairy cunts and it was a much turn on for this former Miss World. She quickly pulled her finger out of Hasheena’s tight anus and kissed her butt passage.

“Lovely butt…” Aishwarya Rai said.

The captivating and horny Aishwarya Rai pulled her other finger out of Johara’s anus too. Aishwarya Rai had other plans to please her friends.

Aishwarya Rai went into the toilet and came out with a big strap on dildo in her hand. Hasheena’s eyes opened wide at the sight of the plastic cock.

“That’s huge Aishwarya” Johara said and placed her hand over her own cunt.

“Let me fuck you first Aishwarya, then we all can have turns with the dildo” Johara suggested.

“Yeah that sounds fun to me…” Aishwarya Rai said.

Hasheena took the strap-on from Aishwarya Rai and strapped it around her waist. The big fat plastic cock hung between her thighs and the sexy Hasheena looked fantastic.

“Spread your legs Aishwarya…” Hasheena whispered.

“Aishwarya Rai you are very sexy, beautiful and hot” Johara said.

“Oh…you are very sexy with that big cock between your legs, Hasheena” Aishwarya Rai said.

Holding Aishwarya Rai by her hips Hasheena pushed the dildo inside her smooth cunt very slowly until she had buried the whole stuff deep inside. The hot Aishwarya Rai’s cunt lips spread wide and wrapped around the rubber cock.

“Oh…yes…fill my cunt with that big cock…Hasheena fuck me…” gasped Aishwarya Rai.

Johara sat next to Aishwarya Rai and held her boobs in her hands. She held the dark nipples between her fingers and rolled them around and tweaked them. The pleasure filled Aishwarya Rai all over her body and she began to moan loudly.

Hasheena shoved the dildo in and out of Aishwarya Rai’s cunt and began to fuck her with long strokes.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOO” Aishwarya Rai cooed in delight.

Johara reached up and began to massage Hasheena’s big butt and massaged Aishwarya Rai’s boobs at the same time. Hasheena pumped the dildo in and out of Aishwarya Rai’s cunt faster and faster. The loud moans of Aishwarya Rai indicated that she was to climax any time.

“Johara, finger her clit…and I am going to fuck her hard” Hasheena said and drove the cock madly in and out of Aishwarya Rai’s smooth cunt.

Johara held Aishwarya Rai’s erect clit between her fingers and kneaded it and Hasheena fucked the celebrity beauty with great lust. Soon the sexy Aishwarya Rai burst into a volley of intense orgasm that gripped her tight.

“OHHEYESSSSSSSSSS!!HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Aishwarya Rai grunted loudly and twisted her body.

Johara and Hasheena were delighted to hear the lusty moans of Aishwarya Rai and Johara did not stop her kneading action. Aishwarya Rai climaxed in ripples and it took a long time for her to get out of her orgasm. Hasheena finally pulled her dildo out of Aishwarya Rai’s cunt and collapsed on the bed. The three ladies kissed each other and slept cuddled in each other’s arms.

The next day Aishwarya Rai had dinner with four of her cousins who all lived in Singapore. They were Jeff, Matt, Rahul and Rohit. All these guys for a long time have lusted this famous celebrity. Aishwarya Rai too was very horny for these guys.

“Do you mind having a foursome Aishwarya?” asked Rahul.

The horny Aishwarya agreed to it readily because she was not completely satisfied with the dildo that Hasheena had used the previous night. The sexy celebrity stripped her self and spread her legs to show her valuable cunt to her cousins.

“Oh…what a sexy cunt…” Matt said.

“Spread it wider Aishwarya” Rohit said.

Aishwarya Rai spread her cunt further wide and showed them her steamy pink hole. The nudeness of this beauty increased their lust and they all stripped their clothes at once. Their cocks were huge and Aishwarya was filled with delight. She was horny and thrilled to see four huge cocks throbbing in front of her.

“I love huge cocks…” Aishwarya Rai said greedily.

Rohit lay flat on the bed and his huge cock stood up like a thick and long flag mast. Aishwarya Rai positioned herself over his waist and sank herself onto his huge cock. His thick cock head pierced her cunt walls and moved in smoothly.

“AAAAAA!!!Feels good!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” gasped Aishwarya Rai.

When Rohit had his cock fully buried deep inside Aishwarya Rai’s horny cunt he pulled her toward her and began to suck her long lips.

“Spread your butt Aishwarya” Rahul said and moved near her beautiful butt.

Aishwarya Rai knew what Rahul was up to. She brought both her hand behind her back and spread her smooth butt cheeks very wide. Her butt hole was smooth and lightly tanned. It throbbed in and out offering the other guys a great mouth-watering sight. Rahul held her hips and shoved his cock slowly into Aishwarya Rai’s tight butt hole. His cock head slowly opneend up the rubbery hole and he pushed his cock in.

“AAOOOHHH!!!AAAAUUNNGGOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAA” Aishwarya Rai gasped and panted as Rahul pushed his cock into her butt hole.

Rohit hugged her tight and kept her cunt filled with his cock. Both the cocks were huge but the pleasure was tremendous for Aishwarya Rai. Rahul continued to push his cock into her butt hole and slowly he made progress. Each time his cock moved deep inside Aishwarya Rai’s butt hole. “OOHH!!UUNNG!!!AAA!!SSSSOOOOOSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Aishwarya Rai grunted loudly when Rahul filled her butt hole completely with his thick cock.

It took a few minutes for her to adjust her body and pleasure ran all over her body. Jeff and Matt stood on either side of her. Aishwarya Rai slowly raised her head and Jeff shoved his cock into her mouth. Aishwarya Rai has a big mouth and she easily took his huge cock into her mouth. All her holes were filled with three enormous cocks and she was completely stuffed. She reached out and held Matt’s cock in her hand and began to stroke it. Three enormous cocks obscenely stretched Aishwarya Rai’s cunt, butt hole and her mouth.

“OOHHHGGGRRRRRRRRRUUNNGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” Aishwarya Rai gurgled.

Holding her by her hips, Rohit and Rahul began to fuck her with long strokes. Jeff held her head and bored his cock in and out of her hot mouth. Aishwarya Rai’s lips were stretched and wrapped around his stiff cock. Jeff fucked her mouth as though it was her cunt. She continued to coo and grunt loudly. Rohit and Rahul shoved their cocks into her cunt and anus at the same time and they kept fucking her in unison. Matt’s cock became even stiffer in her hand and she slowly jerked him up and down.

Aishwarya Rai’s cunt and anus throbbed continuously and became increasingly wet with her juices. Her cunt juice flowed out of her cunt and wetted her inner thighs. Aishwarya Rai screamed loudly as the three big cocks moved in and out of all her holes faster and faster. Her boobs jiggled up and down. Rahul spread her butt even wider and rolled his fingers between the butt rumps.

The hardcore fucking was having its effect and Aishwarya Rai soon built up a huge load. Her loud screams were a good indication of that.

“AAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” Aishwarya Rai screamed loudly.

The horny celebrity was mad with lust and twisted her body in passion and her loud erotic moans were music to all their ears.

“Oh…yeah…fuck me harder and harder…” Aishwarya Rai grunted.

Jeff’s cock that filled her mouth up to her throat damped her voice. In a passion of frenzy she yelled and bucked up and down on the two stiff cocks that filled her horny cunt and her horny and itchy ass hole. Jeff was about to climax and her pulled his cock out of Aishwarya Rai’s mouth. The fuck hungry former Miss World was very quick in taking Matt’s cock into her mouth at once. Matt was very pleased and began to fuck her mouth extremely hard and deep. Drools of saliva flowed out of her mouth and drenched her cheeks and shoulders.

“AAAAAAAAAASSHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Aishwarya Rai continued to yell.

Her cunt, her anus and her mouth throbbed violently and she was about to climax. She let out a sharp cry and she climaxed to an intense orgasm.

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Aishwarya Rai yelled as she was filled with orgasm after orgasm.

She continued to whip her body on the three cocks that filled her. She jerked and pressed Jeff’s cock as she climaxed. Rohit, Rahul, and Matt did not stop fucking her during her intense orgasm. They fucked her harder and harder. Matt got his load off in no second and soon filled Aishwarya Rai’s big mouth with his hot and sticky cum. He had a huge load that filled her mouth completely and the hot cream flowed out of her mouth around her lips. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and Jeff shoved his cock into Aishwarya Rai’s cum filled mouth and began fucking her mouth in frenzy.

The sight of this sexy lady sucking his cock turned him on quickly and he shot his load too into her mouth in no time. The volume of cum was so large and Aishwarya Rai’s mouth overflowed with the hot and sticky juice. She drank most of the cum while the rest flowed out of her mouth like milk and drenched her smooth and beautiful cheeks. Her thick red lips were completely covered with thick white cum and she looked extremely erotic.

Rahul pounded Aishwarya Rai’s anus. The tightness of her rubbery anus made him climax soon and he shot his load inside her anus. Rohit came at the same time too. The sexy Aishwarya Rai’s holes were filled with thick cock creams. The sticky white fluid flowed out of her cunt and wetted her thick cunt lips and her inner thighs. Her butt was filled to its brim and small drops of cock cream leaked out of her anus and covered it fully.

Matt rubbed his cum laden cock all over Aishwarya Rai’s sexy face and moved it down to her boobs. After having wetted her boobs with his cum he lifted her hands up and placed his cock in her shaved armpits. He jerked quickly and fresh spurts of cum cam flying and landed in her armpits.

“Man…that looks great…” Jeff said.

Jeff pulled his cock out of Aishwarya Rai’s mouth and rubbed it in her armpits and coated it with his cum. It was an all-erotic sight. Rohit and Rahul pulled out their cocks from her holes.

“That was a marvelous fuck, thanks guys” Aishwarya Rai said.

Rahul rubbed his cock all over Aishwarya Rai’s back and quickly shoved it into her mouth. Hungrily she sucked it by taking the whole thing deep inside her mouth. She tasted her own booty and lapped her tongue over his cock that was filled inside her anus a few minutes ago. She held the base of his cock and bobbed her head up and down over the stiff member. Rohit now brought his cock up and Aishwarya Rai alternated her sucks between Rohit’s and Rahul’s cocks. At the same time she held Jeff and Matt’s cock in her hands and jerked them. Aishwarya Rai was very good in handling cocks and she proved it once again by handling four thick cocks at the same time.

johara
johara
167 Followers