Horny Little Women Ch. 02

Story Info
A shopping trip with his sisters turns exciting.
4.2k words
4.7
134.4k
41

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
545 Followers

Matthew Ryder awoke to the smell of pomander, a fragrant reminder of where he was: in his sister Jo's bed in the house she shared with her mother and three other sexy sisters. A contented smile formed on his handsome features, overjoyed to be back in the bosom of his family. He didn't have a lot to thank his late father for but, dating his mother two decades earlier, had been one of the old man's better decisions.

Climbing from the small bed, it dawned upon Matthew that the suit and shirt worn for the previous day's funeral were all he had, the decision to stay made somewhat on the spur of the moment. A visit to the shops essential, he didn't suppose on being short of volunteers among the girls to help test the platinum card's outrageous credit limit. His father may have been an ill-tempered and self-absorbed authoritarian, but he'd always taken good care of Matthew financially.

The deep sleep that had been necessary to wash away thoughts of the previous day meant mid morning had arrived by the time Matthew was dressed. The house unusually quiet, the youngest girl Amy was at school, the eldest Meg and their mother in full-time employment. That left just the two middle sisters for company, sweet coffee skinned Beth, enjoying a gap-year before heading off to university and boyish Jo, who was looking for a job though not too hard, it seemed.

Unaccustomed to having a man around the house, neither girl was dressed yet, a barefoot Beth resplendent in a white t-shirt that just about covered a pair of pink panties, Jo in green pyjamas and huge fluffy slippers. Not that either minded unduly appearing before Matthew in this manner. He was their brother after all, and a very charming and handsome brother at that.

Matthew accepted Beth's offer of tea and toast, following her through to the kitchen, eyes expanding as the petite half-caste of nineteen stretched up into a high cupboard. In doing so, the t-shirt rode up past her hips and the panties nestled in the crack of her arse. No doubt about it, she was desirable as hell.

Not that the others were without appeal. Meg the eldest was pretty and assured and Amy the blonde little cutie of the family. Of the quartet, only Jo wasn't to Matthew's particular tastes, a little too close for comfort. Then there was his mother, memories of what she'd done to him in the bath leaving Matthew craving more. He hardly knew which way to turn. What a dilemma for a horny young man!

But for now fate had cast its hand and dictated hanging out with Jo and Beth. Having disclosed his shopping plan, favourable responses were received from both girls who were only too willing to help their brother spend his inheritance early. Quickly they dashed off to change, Beth emerging in a smooth and silky yellow sundress, Jo in more conservative faded denims and a black vest top.

The nearest town a good ten miles away, Jo's little orange 2CV was invaluable, the trio cramming in cosily. Matthew was ushered into the passenger seat with Beth behind, leaning over to hang on to the back of the seat and her brother's every word. They chatted merrily the whole way, asking Matthew all sorts of questions about his life in Manila. Matthew responded honestly, happy that they seemed to enjoy his company, his reservations ill-founded.

Thirsty from the journey, Matthew suggested a stop-off at a bar before the shopping began in earnest. A little place on the outskirts of the town centre was perfect, with seats and table outside on the pavement. Matthew conveyed the three vodkas over and supped contentedly, revelling in the alfresco atmosphere and the feeling of liberty. His dad had a lot to answer to and he could truly empathise with hostage victims.

Finishing up the drinks, they stood as one, the two girls planting themselves either side of their brother. Arms linked intimately, they made him feel the proudest man in the world. He dared not contemplate how much worse his life would have become had his father lived to sixty. Instead, he was glad what had happened had led him here, the looks from envious passers-by inducing a rosy glow of contentment.

As they moved from shop to shop, none really suitable or taking Matthew's fancy, Beth grew more familiar, slipping her tiny brown hand into Matthew's. He accepted it warmly, administering a squeeze that caused both their hearts to quicken. Jo was less tactile but Matthew couldn't have everything his own way. Dissatisfied with the scant fare on offer in the main arcade, Jo herded them off the beaten track to the side roads where megastores were supplanted by small private concerns with a more personal touch.

At last they found somewhere suitable: numerous pairs of designer jeans hung in the window alongside colourful shirts and jackets, with fashionable shoes littering the display floor. A unisex establishment, the girls scanned the neighbouring window for items they might wear to Amy's birthday party – or at least dream about wearing, for the prices were prohibitive. The trio wandered inside to be met by a loud blast of in-your-ear rock music and an overenthusiastic in-your face male assistant who looked barely out of school.

A curvaceous gothic-looking girl in her mid twenties and ruminating on a slab of gum made up the shop's staff, two sufficient for the midweek lull. Generously pierced and tattooed, she was clad throughout in black to match her raven shoulder-length hair. A clunky cross hung over a generous pair of breasts that seemed intent on bursting through her blouse. Matthew had to commend Jo for her choice though he suspected a girl like that might eat him alive.

Eschewing assistance, he availed himself of two pairs of reliable Levis, one black, one blue, a pair of tailored knee-length khaki shorts, a grey hooded sweatshirt emblazoned with a Nike swoosh, a turquoise Yves St Laurent shirt that looked suitable for the party and a white polo shirt. Arms loaded, he headed to the changing room as the two girls glanced over rails of clothes and debated mix-and-match options.

Not one to dither, Matthew's credo was: if it looks good and it fits buy it. It had served him well in life. Indeed, every item did fit and, supplementing the purchases with a pair of black deck shoes and white trainers, a three-pack of boxer shorts and a five-pack of socks, he had everything he needed for the next few days. All achieved in under fifteen minutes, he rested the items on the shiny black counter, handing the platinum card to the young male assistant whose eyes bulged.

"Done already?" enquired Beth, gliding over to his side, a hand smoothing his back.

None too enamoured by the lecherous look the sales assistant gave his pretty little brown sister, Matthew issued a sneer. Well, who wouldn't be possessive around this delicate little thing? "Why don't you pick whatever you want Beth honey?" Matthew suggested, before raising his voice above the music: "You too, Jo."

"Matthew, you can't!" they protested in unison.

Matthew issued a smile of assurance, adding: "But quick, before I change my mind."

Beth undertook a swift circuit of the shop, picking out a few possible combinations to try on, Jo seemingly less easily pleased. Beth beat a trail to the changing rooms and back, insisting on catwalking the designs and canvassing the opinion of her siblings. Though she looked utterly gorgeous in everything she paraded, Matthew was especially taken by the red hotpants and halter top combination, issuing a satisfied sigh. "Mmm, a scarlet woman," he mused.

"You like?" Beth enquired, her smile radiant, pleased that he was pleased.

"Oh I do."

"Jo?" enquired Beth of her sister.

"Sorry...what?" Jo replied, seemingly distracted. "Yes, yes, it's lovely," she answered dismissively.

Beth decided to act upon her brother's instinct and buy them – or have them bought fr her to be more exact. Returning to the changing room, she restored the yellow sundress and came back to place the skimpy red articles on the counter. "Are you sure, Matthew?" she asked with a pout.

"Yes I'm sure."

He handed over the platinum card once more, Beth ebullient. His work done, the assistant announced to his gothic colleague that he was heading off to lunch. With that the girl grinned and moved over to shadow Jo who looked undecided. "Can I help at all?"

"Oh God yes," Jo responded, removing a black skirt from the rack. "Do you have this in a smaller size?"

The girl pursed her black lips thoughtfully. "I'll need to take a look in the stockroom. You might want to come to help me...and bring that one with you."

Turning to Matthew and Beth the shopgirl asked rhetorically: "Can you keep an eye on the store for a few moments? If anyone comes in, shout."

With that she led Jo away, leaving Matthew standing idly, Beth to lean on the counter. Matthew couldn't help but notice the golden sundress inch up her dark thighs, revealing the lower curves of an arse that was smooth and peachy. The batch of security screens behind the counter that focused on the various extremities of the shop didn't go unnoticed either. Those extremities included the darkened stockroom into which Jo and the assistant stepped.

Matthew's eyes were drawn away from Beth's butt momentarily, bulging with surprise. Without warning the shopgirl extended her arms and pushed Jo forcefully against the wall. With that she screwed her face tightly into Jo's as they locked in a tight and passionate embrace. Matthew was dumbfounded though Beth a little more blasé. "Jo never has been one for the boys," she observed with a giggle, reaching back to scratch her arse, in doing exposing half a russet bum cheek.

Matthew's eyes flicked between the gorgeous exposed buttock and the spy screen, upon which Jo's face wrinkled in pleasure as the other girl glided sensuously down her body.

Passing over their sister's small but compact breasts, the shop assistant had but one target in mind. Lowering to her knees she tugged down Jo's jeans and thong in one easy action. Jo's snatch exposed momentarily, soon it was obscured as the girl buried her face.

At the shop counter, Matthew continued to observe as Beth toyed with the hem of the sundress, exposing her backside then covering it like some little tease. He was a normally reticent young man where girls were concerned but this was too blatant a come-on to ignore.

Yet, much as he wanted to, the thought of getting his cock out in the middle of a shop, even if it were off the beaten track, was prohibitive. Instead, reasoning that if someone happened to enter there'd be time enough to untangle Matthew fell to his knees, shuffling up close to Beth, prising apart those shapely tanned legs.

The young and inexperienced Matthew might not know much about sex, yet one area in which he did excel was in the art of cunnilingus. During their illicit liaisons in Manila, middle-aged Filipino maid Mae-Lin had shown her eager employer's son exactly how to pleasure a woman with his mouth.

Dragging the panties to Beth's knees, Matthew began by nuzzling the soft golden-brown flesh at the top of each thigh, causing the downy hairs to stand on end. Before he'd even touched her pussy Matthew had Beth highly aroused, her cunt lips glistening and a feint aroma of female sex clinging to the air near his nose. Teeth bared, he nibbled the skin in a firm yet considerate manner, causing Beth's body to quiver uncontrollably and a gasp to fall from her lips.

Unable to see the screen but the voyeur in him anxious nonetheless to learn what was going on in the stockroom, Matthew implored: "Tell me what's happening with Jo."

Her cheek pressed flat to the counter as her brother's breath vibrated her sensitive labia, in a husky voice Beth replied: "She's having her pussy eaten out."

"Oh boy," Matthew enthused, licking his lips and moving in. "Like this?"

"Yesssssss," enthused Beth as his roving tongue forced her pussy lips apart. "Oh God yesssssss," she reiterated, fists clenched on the counter as Matthew went to work with his expert tongue, exposing the soft pink centre beneath the brown surface.

Slurp, slurp, slurp went his tongue. "Oh, oh, oh," went Beth.

"What's happening now?" he entreated between licks.

"Only kissing," Beth reported through gritted teeth and sharp intakes of breath before realising the full implication. "Oh God Matthew, Jo must be tasting her own cunt on that girl's lips."

"Mmmmmm. Is she enjoying it?"

SLURP.

"Oh Christ she's loving it. You should see her face."

With that Matthew stood up, his lips drenched with Beth's delicious cunt honey. Pulling his younger sister to him, he mimicked the act on screen, his tongue darting in Beth's warm oral cavity, forcing her to taste herself on him. She moaned back into his mouth, her pert tits pressed tight to his chest.

Easing back and hesitating for a brief moment, Matthew watched the screen as Jo took a firm grip of the shopgirl's black blouse and tore it open, sending buttons popping in all directions. The girl's breasts, upon which hung the crucifix, were absolutely humungous, barely contained within a black bra that was strained to breaking point. Jo tugged at the oversized garment – it had to be an FF cup minimum – letting it rest on the girl's hips, freeing a pair of massive tits that jiggled like balloons filled with water. Wasting no time, Jo bore down to feast upon them, sending the gothic slut into rhapsody.

An anxious glance to the shop door, the coast seemingly clear, Matthew returned to Beth's rear, allowing a second to admire the delightful sight of her brown bubble butt before smacking his lips. His tongue flicked vigorously at his sister's clit as the middle finger located the cunt opening, digging its way in. Plunging back and forth masterfully, he quickly brought Beth quickly to the verge of orgasm, squealing, screeching and crying with sheer joy. Fists banging the counter top as Matthew worked her cunt into a treacled frenzy, she breathed: "Oh God Matthew, yessssss. Now they're rolling on the floor, eating out each other's...cunnnnnnnts."

The words prompted Matthew's finger to pump furiously as he dabbed at the swollen clit with an eager tongue tip. "Cum for me Beth baby," he mouthed.

"Oh God yes Matthew, yesssssss. They've finished up. QUICK!"

Pulling his face away, Matthew stuffed two fingers into the tight moistness that was somewhat of a stretch, as delightfully tight as Beth's young twat was. Fingering repeatedly, he tipped his little sister over the edge, her body erupting in spasmodic jerks. Matthew felt and witnessed the spray eject as his dirty little sister came furiously, writhing on the counter like an eel.

Little time to savour the orgasm, Beth readjusted the sundress and pulled up her panties as Matthew licked his fingers clean. "Give me some of that," Beth commanded, taking the sticky digits between her lips and sucking them dry.

At that moment the lesbian couple emerged from the stockroom, flustered and as ruddy-faced as Matthew and Beth. Yet, despite the fervent games in the half-dark, they'd still managed to find the right skirt, plus a pretty maroon top to go with it. The shopgirl, it seemed, had used all her wiles to get the sale. And at the same time she'd gained a very satisfied customer. After Matthew's card had borne the expense once more, the trio left as quickly as they came, though not before Jo had exchanged numbers. "Now that was a fun shopping trip," mused Matthew.

"Mmm, wasn't it," growled Jo.

Beth breathlessly agreed. "We should come more often."

Peckish from their exertions, back in the main thoroughfare, croissants and coffee were taken at M&S, after which the trio headed out of town in Jo's little car, discussing their buys. Halfway home, Beth's mobile phone rang and she unfolded it. Listening, she issued a couple of 'okays' before the call ended. "That was Alice," she announced. "She's at a loose end this afternoon and could do with some company. Could you drop me off?"

Jo agreed and Matthew could barely contain his disappointment. He'd so been looking forward to getting Beth home and finishing off what they'd started in the shop. Now all he had for company was the lesbian.

Jo made the slight detour and arriving at Beth's best friend's house, Matthew dutifully alighted to lift the front seat forward so that Beth could exit. Seeing her long brown gazelle-like legs as she climbed out merely served to heighten his sense of longing. Beth rewarded him with a little peck on the cheek and the promise of 'later', her eyes twinkling. Heading off she waved excitedly as Jo reversed back into the road.

Matthew was silent the rest of the journey, reflecting on what might have been. "Well you've no need to scowl like you've drawn the booby prize in the raffle," Jo stated, a glance aside.

Matthew forced a smile. "Sorry."

"You saw, didn't you...in the stockroom?"

He nodded.

"And?"

"I can't deny it turned me on."

"Did you wish it were you instead of the shopgirl?" Jo asked with an impish expression.

Matthew blew, struggling to find the words. He wasn't sure what she was getting at but this bore all the hallmarks of some elaborate tease.

"I guess not then," mused Jo, "seeing as what YOU did with Beth."

Matthew raised his eyebrows I surprise and Jo giggled. "She mentioned it while you were ordering the croissants. You should know that close sisters like us have no secrets from one another."

So it seemed. Matthew's face went a deep shade of crimson.

"Apparently you have a very talented tongue," she added with an impudent grin.

That caused Matthew's face to turn a deeper shade, bordering on purple. But what followed took his breath away completely as a slender hand moved across to rest at the top of his thigh, close to the groin. "Matthew, you know who my father was, don't you?"

Matthew didn't, prompting Jo to clarify: "David Ryder was my dad."

"UNCLE David?"

Matthew was taken aback by the revelation. David was his father's elder brother. Another tragically struck down early in life, Matthew had never met his uncle thanks to his father's stubbornness that cut off his whole family. "So, let me get this straight," Matthew deliberated. "Mum met the older brother, David, first, gave birth to you and then moved on to the younger brother, my dad, and had me."

"The slut!" they cried in unison.

"And of course you know what that means?" Jo speculated.

Matthew pursed his lips, not fully realising the implication.

"Of the five of us, you and I are the most biologically close."

"Yes I guess we are," Matthew concurred, those additional strands of shared DNA accounting for their shared looks and all too similar traits.

It made sense now though his brain was a jumble of disjointed ideas. And why was Jo's hand stroking his cock through the crotch of his trousers? It was a cock that had started to respond to the unexpected though not unwelcome attention. "I don't normally...you know...with guys...but in your case I'm prepared to make an exception."

Jo single-handedly swung the 2CV into the driveway, following which the pair sprinted inside, not relenting until they were the other side of Jo's bedroom door amid the pomander-sprinkled air. Falling on the bed the pair stripped naked to begin an hour of the most sensual foreplay imaginable. They rubbed every single inch of one another's bodies on a sensual voyage of discovery, then replaced the fingers with lips and tongues and did it all over again. In heightened state of arousal by the time to fuck each other arrived, Matthew's cock stood bolt upright like a tree, whilst Jo's pussy was as soaked as a wet bath flannel.

Not her first time with a guy, experience was nonetheless at a minimum which suited Matthew just fine, his own expertise lacking too. Jo disclosed that the men she had slept with had been the result of drunken 'wham-bam-thank-you-mam' one night stands that had merely served to push her closer to other girls. With Matthew though, somehow she knew it was going to be different, the bond between them as strong as kevlar.

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
545 Followers
12