Horny Little Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it was different. And he was different. Turning aside in profile he towered over the girl, careful to spread his weight evenly as he shifted, no more than the merest contact between their bellies and lips as he jockeyed for position. He stoked her spiky hair lovingly and she stroked his back, gazing up with wondrous hazel eyes. "Take me Matthew," she begged.

Firing himself up, Matthew took a brief moment to reflect. At the start of the reunion with his long lost sisters, he couldn't for one second have envisaged this incredible outcome. Even more incredibly, Jo would have been the last one he'd expected to be making love with first. It just went to show that appearances could be deceptive. Up close, pressing her body she was the most beautiful creature on earth. As he angled the throbbing and bulbous cock head between her thighs, nothing seemed more right.

She spread her knees wide, allowing Matthew to slot in the bloated head. Jo groaned as it stretched a pussy accustomed to fingers and tongues, vibrators and dildos, fitting snugly inside. A hand crept round to cup one Matthew's left buttock and hold him there though he was going nowhere fast.

Both savoured every precious moment as he eased forward, filling the tight cunt with shaft, inch by inch by inch. Locking her fingers behind his head, Jo drew him close into a long and lingering kiss. Her head swam, thinking the big thick shaft might never end. Finally, with a groan of lust and relief, their navels touched and the brushing of the respective thatches of pubic hair confirmed he was at last fully inside her dilated cunt.

As Matthew arched his spine and eased his cock away, Jo felt her deepest pussy walls constrict, clamping tight like a Venus Fly-trap at the entrance as his cock appeared out in the open. Matthew could see and feel that the shaft was coated in a thick film of cunt honey, a teardrop of his sister's juice hanging from the very tip.

Stealing a breath he drove the rock hard cock back in forcefully, eliciting a gasp of desire from his willing partner as her body moved with his like a well oiled machine. It was like they were designer built for sex together. "Fuck me, baby brother," she moaned, staring deep into his eyes.

Little encouragement needed, Matthew ploughed in deep, taking Jo's breath away. Back and forth his buttocks moved purposefully to guide the blunt tip into her cervix. Jo wailed as a male lover brought her close to orgasm for the first time ever, her hands lowering to carve nail tracks down his shoulders and back.

They copulated wildly for five minutes, mouths sucking the air out of one another's lungs, bodies pressing. In and out went his stiff cock, her pussy walls gripping tight. Such was the ferocity that Matthew found he could hold back no longer, grunting as he detonated inside her, drowning her pussy in spunk and flooding her womb. Jo came too like never before, no dildo, vibrator, carrot or corncob able to replicate the delicious sensation of having ten cc's of man-seed pumped furiously inside at two hundred miles per second.

An hour of dreamy sleep later, they awoke in one another's arms. Jo could feel the erection pressing at the belly. "Is there ever a time you're not randy?" she said with a filthy smile.

In present company Matthew didn't imagine there was.

"Okay, a question," Jo mused playfully, turning over on her side to face im. "If you could have a threesome with us and any other person in the house, who'd it be?"

"Oh that's such a horrible thing to ask," Matthew complained bitterly, though the idea was anything but. "They're all so nice in their own ways."

But Beth, it had to be Beth. He could imagine her delicate brown skin between them in the bed. But Meg too was not without appeal, cool and confident with a killer body and a wicked sense of adventure. Then there was Amy, cute as a button and virginal – and soon to be eighteen. And last but certainly not least their mother – now that was something else entirely. Oh God, their mother – how what was that? As they debated the candidates, Jo had to fight off her brother's persistent advances. Yet the topic of conversation was merely making him hornier and hornier.

At that moment the downstairs front door opened and Matthew sprung up in surprise and terror. However, Jo had hold of his cock and he found himself going nowhere. "Maybe we'll just have to wait and see who fate brings us," cooed Jo with a filthy grin.

"You're not serious?"

"Never more serious bro. Mmm, God, give me that hard cock now."

"Jo!"

Footsteps on the stairs caused Matthew's heart to pound. "Hello, is anyone home?"

To be continued...

*

Sorry to tease, but this chapter was getting quite long enough! The next instalment is hot on its heels though. As ever, comments, suggestions and ideas are gratefully received.

12