Horny Little Women Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
545 Followers

Erik tugged down the thong till it lay flat on the bed at her knees. Motioning at her to change position, she sat upon the bed, thighs pressed together. Erik lifted the skimpy piece of underwear over her feet and free. Legs unsteady against the bed, Erik held the damp crotch to his face, breathing in exaggeratedly. Taking them away, he half-smiled, half-sneered, rubbing his goatee thoughtfully. "Oh-my-daughter-is-indeed-a-slut."

Leaning forward he placed his hands between her knees, prising them apart. He issued a pleasurable sigh at the sight of her blonde pussy, its hairs so light as to make it appear almost bare. Amy tried to force them shut but Erik had firm hold. Lifting, he caused her to rock back onto her bum, feet in the air.

A rogue finger of her daddy's nudged the lips, twisting as it entered. Amy whimpered as her pussy sucked at the fat fingertip. Erik pushed it all the way in, searching in vain for the hymen that was no longer there. Hand on heart dramatically he exhaled: "Oh-my-daughter-is-a-whore."

Amy moaned, arousal taking hold almost subconsciously. Reaching out, her slender fingers raked at her father's thinning hair. Instinctively Amy drew back her knees and spread them wide. Her hot cunt was twitching rapidly, dripping with liquid desire. It craved to be licked and sucked. As Erik climbed onto the bed on his knees, Amy shook as a blast of hot breath warmed her pubic mound.

Erik pushed her thighs wider apart then moved his hands beneath her, moulding the globular arse cheeks firmly. Amy shivered, wriggling her hips as his rough hand strokes sent spasms up her spine and into every nerve end. She arched to push her pussy closer to his mouth, eyes begging him to feast upon her delicious womanhood. Drawing her knees back to her shoulders, the teenager shut her eyes dreamily, running her tongue around her lips.

In the wardrobe, Matthew and Beth could barely believe what they were witnessing mere feet away. Matthew had carefully worked the halter free and was busily giving Beth's nipples a good pinch and twist. Beth had her fist in her mouth to prevent any sound slipping out. Yet it was near impossible, particular since, down below she could hear her best friend slurping on her brother's hard cock whilst her sister was about to be licked into a frenzy of lust by her own father.

Amy hissed and sank her teeth in her lower lip as Erik slid his tongue into the moist crack. Her soft cuntlips parted just enough to allow the roving organ to enter. As she tensed, her labia clamped tight, trapping the tongue between. Erik flicked urgently like a chameleon, delving deeper, the wiry goatee brushing his little girl's perineum.

Pinching her tits with one hand, Amy slapped the mattress with the other as wonderful sensations spread right through her cunt and up her belly. Her daddy's tongue darted forward repeatedly, driving her insane. "Oh daddy! Daddy!" she groaned, hips circling as she rocked on her father's experienced tongue.

Waves of bliss swept up into her loins, stealing away her breath, her clit swelling markedly. Enraptured, she spread her thighs even wider and tightened the grip on those erect teats between her fingers, stretching them obscenely from her body like they were made of plasticine.

Barely coming up for air, Erik moved his tongue around and around a hot cunt that had opened like a petalling flower. He was determined to taste every single inch of the delicious dish. As Amy cavorted, drips of cunt honey trickled down her father's throat. He swallowed with a groan of approval, not relenting. Her free hand twisting the bedsheets into a knot, Amy begged him to lick her harder, deeper, to bury his tongue in her impenetrable reaches. Her first ever bout of cunnilingus, it was never to be forgotten.

In the wardrobe, Alice had her lips firmly around Matthew's cock, sucking and licking and plunging up and down in a steady mind blowing rhythm. Every so often a dollop of precum squeezed from the eye, swallowed gratefully. As he pawed at Beth's gorgeous breasts, unable to stand it any longer, she shoved three fingers in her cunt. The trio were enraptured, discovery playing second fiddle to lust.

However, with Erik in overdrive, the sounds from the closet went unnoticed. Trails of saliva snaked their way down the girl's inner thighs as an intense and unabating heat soared up her young fuck-hole. Sloppy lips mopped up the juicy deposits as they oozed out of her crack, some of the honey congealing in his beard. "You're making your little slut all wet, daddy," she mouthed, her voice shaky, frantic.

Erik glanced down to see the long prick between his legs standing upright. He craved relief. Barely losing contact with his daughter's pussy he swirled around until they were in the '69' position. Angling, he fed the prick into her mouth, inch by inch. An inexperienced cocksucker, the first time in fact she'd had one in her mouth, Amy's lack of proficiency mattered not. Erik simply wanted a hole to fuck, a receptacle to take his spunk, using it as if it were a cunt. Sliding in and out, he nudged her throat. All Amy had to do was to ensure not to choke and purse her lips tightly enough to enable her mouth to be fucked.

Amy raised her buttocks, pussy snaring her daddy's tongue with and brushing his nose with her wispy golden bush. Her clit swelled until she thought it might burst, throbbing like an overworked generator, whilst her moans grew louder, filling the room. "Ew-eeeeeee!" she squealed as her father jabbed the tip of his tongue yet deeper, finding uncharted depths. "Oh, daddy, I'm going to cum all over your face any second now!"

Matthew would have issued Alice that self same warning were it not for the secrecy they felt duty bound to maintain. Instead, having saved up the orgasm and two huge balls of cum for hours on end, he simply detonated in Alice's warm mouth, filling it to overflowing with an unprecedented half a dozen spurts. Unable to swallow more than a third of the sticky deposit, it spilled from the sides of the redhead's mouth like lava from a volcano.

Climbing to her feet carefully, Alice shared the bounty with her best friend, little Beth's pink tongue poking out to scoop up the overflow from her lips and chin. It was a wonder they were not discovered. By now, however, Erik's face was buried so deep and Amy's thighs were clamped so tight to his ears that all he could hear was a muffled church-like hollow din.

Lost to lust on the bed, Amy rotated her hips in wide circles, bouncing on her bum in an effort to endure the unbearable pleasures she was being subjected to. Her cunt throbbed and throbbed and throbbed, craving a release. Finally the torture reached its zenith and the orgasm took a firm grip, crashing through her girlish body. "Ohhh!" she cried, tossing back her head. "Yes! Yes! Yesssssss! I'm cumming, daddy, I'm cummmmmmming! Aaargh!"

She bucked repeatedly like she was plugged into the electric mains, slamming her gushing cunt hard against her father's mouth. Her juice ran endlessly, marked by little minor explosions like an aftershock. She strained against him and listened as her father sucked her cunthole dry, savouring every last drop.

Standing, he wiped a backhand across his mouth, looking on with a mix of disdain and amazement. "Yes-my-daughter-is-a-slut."

With that he turned and departed, leaving Amy writhing in the sheets as she came down off the intense sexual high. When Erik was safely out-of-sight the trio bundled out of the wardrobe, cramming on the bed with Amy, giggling. Matthew lifted each arm to allow Beth and Alice to snake beneath, their cheeks pressed tight to the strong chest, his heart reverberating through Beth's brain. Amy curled up in the foetal position between his legs and laid her head in his lap, staring dreamily into space. Sleep came all too easily.

They were awoken some time later by Meg, returning to reclaim her bed, tiredly shooing them away. Matthew was pleased to see Marco was nowhere to be seen, his covetousness around the four sisters having reached extremes. After giving Matthew a goodnight kiss, Beth and Alice headed to Beth's room and Amy to hers, still in a zombie-like state of shock. It had been some day for the birthday girl. Meg pressed her lips to Matthew's and promised to see him soon.

In a catatonic state of his own, Matthew drew back the door of Jo's room, only to find out at the last moment that his elder sister had reclaimed it. He could just about make out her and the shopgirl Alison's as they snoozed in one another's arms. They looked too cosy to disturb, not that the idea was without appeal. Turning and pulling the door shut, Matthew bumped into his mother on the landing, the last to get to bed. He explained the predicament, wondering if there was a duvet he could take down to the couch. Hannah smiled maternally. "Go jump in mine, Matthew honey," she offered with a smile.

"No I can't..."

"Yes you can."

Matthew exhaled deeply. In a way it made sense – she did have a nice big double bed after all. His stuff in Jo's room, Matthew was forced to spend the night naked, but it was plenty warm enough. Immediately he entered a light dreamy snooze, snug among the crisp sheets. He sighed as his mother climbed in beside, smelling the understated body scent as she snuggled up to him, an arm falling across his body to hold him to her.

There were seven more hours to the flight home to Manila.

*

Okay, seven hours to go. Any suggestions how Matthew should spend them? As ever, your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated.

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
545 Followers
12