Horny Little Women Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers

After a good five minutes spent collecting his breath on the couch, standing a little unsteadily Matthew wandered towards the kitchen, grabbing an ice-cold coke from the fridge and swigging generously. Continuing on, he opened the double doors that led on to the balcony. Smack in the centre of the financial sector, huge office blocks were dotted with light against the black skyline like something out of a movie. Somewhere beyond them, the ocean stretched out like a huge oil slick. And on the other side – the other side of the world – was his family. He brushed away a tear of remorse.

With fifteen minutes of staring into space and reflecting dolefully on his solitude having elapsed, Matthew issued a deep sigh. The coke bottle empty, thoughts of what was left on the DVD sprung immediately to mind, causing a little life to work its way back into his flaccid cock. Glancing down he watched it rise against the crotch of the joggers. Returning to the lounge, he pressed play before settling down once more.

* * *

Getting cramp in her embedded fingers, Amy pulled them out of her mother's cunt and arse with a discernible sucking sound. Unplugged, excess pussy juice trickled its way down Hannah's inner thighs. Her arsehole was all red and swollen and puckered. Turning the cam on herself, Amy made sure to record the devouring of her own fingers AND thumb for Matthew's later pleasure. "Oh mummy you taste awesome," she enthused.

The visual had the desired effect on Matthew for once again in Manila he took a firm grip on his shaft. Unbelievably, and despite having shed a wad of hot seed not twenty minutes earlier, he was as hard as ever. Building a steady rhythm his fist blurred once more as the events onscreen thundered towards their incredible climax.

Anxious not to miss any of the action, Amy turned the lens back on the others. Hannah posed and blew a bee-stung kiss before spreading breadth-wise across the bed, parting her thighs, her knees overhanging the side. Amy moved with her mother, squatting on her knees on the carpet and focusing between the older woman's legs. Amy was so close it appeared as if the lens might disappear up her mother's sopping wet gaping vagina. Onscreen, the entire picture on the widescreen TV was filled with 40 inches of pink, shaven and sticky cunt. Matthew could almost smell and taste it.

As if on cue with her mother in that position, Jo entered the fray, sneaking into the bedroom clad in burgundy pyjamas. Observing everyone else's nudity, quickly she shed the jammies, her shapely breasts standing proud. Magnetised to her mother's inviting cunt, the elder girl dropped to her knees on the carpet. After a playful nuzzling of her mother's inner thighs, Jo buried her face in the older woman's moist pussy. Hannah slapped the bed once more as Jo's talented tongue licked its way from top to bottom, the tip slipping inside. Hannah's other hand took a firm grip in Jo's spiky hair, holding the girl firmly in place and drawing her deeper.

Using her own fingers expertly, Jo prised apart her mother's pussy lips, enabling her tongue to delve deeper yet. Hannah groaned and writhed as if trying to wriggle away from a hot poker. Unrelenting, Jo honed in on the swollen clit, mashing it in her lips. Sucking purposefully, she pushed the older woman to the verge of orgasm. A volley of tongue lashes and Hannah was tipped over the edge. Gushing endlessly, her juices coated Jo's chin, glistening as she emerged for air with a wicked grin. "You're such a filthy slut, mother," Jo observed, patting Hannah's quivering cunt. "Now give me some of the same."

With that they swapped positions, Jo moving onto the bed and pulling her mother's face to her sweet young pussy. Dutifully Amy undertook a circuit of the bed, ensuring to capture mother and daughter in the foreground with her three siblings providing an awesome backdrop. Determined to miss none of the highlights, this recording would be Matthew's reward for the past few days.

At the head of the bed, having spent a good five minutes trying to suck Matthew's cock off as if it were a stick of rock candy, Meg emerged for air. Matthew's cock was utterly drenched in saliva. More dribble ran from both sides of his sister's mouth as she grinned.

Beth uncoupled from her brother too, a pose and pout for Amy's camera before turning around to face away from Matthew, squatting above his rampant cock with her back to him. Amy lay flat on the bed, focusing on the junction of Matthew's knob and Beth's labia that seemed to pucker as contact was made. Lowering slowly, Beth impaled on the concrete hard cock, an Oscar-winning shot captured by Amy as the thick length of prime white meat penetrated the gorgeous sopping wet brown cunt. The lips stretched pronouncedly as they enveloped the invading shaft, causing Beth to let out a shrill cry. Relaxing, she allowed Matthew to ease up and fill her tight young vagina. "Oh Matthew, such a big hard cock," Beth drooled as her belly sank to rest upon Matthew's. "Oh fuck, yesssssss," she hissed.

"Save some for me," pleaded an envious Meg, lying back to take pleasure into her own hands. "We need three more Matthews!"

"Five more!" added Jo, grinding her teeth and staring at the ceiling as her cunt was slurped by her mother.

Behind the camera, poor Amy had her work cut out to capture it all, flicking from the copulating siblings and ensuring to record the moment Matthew's cock disappeared completely inside Beth, to their mother eating out her daughter with passion, to Meg spreading her cunt lips wide and burying four fingers inside, frigging herself vigorously.

The teen came to an executive decision to concentrate on Matthew and Beth ho made a gorgeous looking couple. If ever there were advert for the joys of interracial love this was it. She had her back to his chest, head lolling to one side as he sucked and bit at her neck. Overflowing with desire, he reached around to cup her pert young tits as she moved up and down in a steady rhythm on his rock hard appendage.

On first glance, Beth's groans of lust were perhaps a little theatrical, produced specially for the camera, pornstar-style. Yet the more Matthew watched, the more he came to believed perhaps that they carried more than a tiny air of authenticity. The girl clearly loved stiff cock up her tight pussy.

Soon Matthew was getting busy too to satiate his desire, meeting her downward motions with strong upward ones, his buttocks bouncing on the springy bed and driving his cock deep into her cervix. The slap of flesh filled the room, whilst an aroma of aroused cunt nipped at their nostrils. "Fuck me Matthew!" commanded Beth through gritted teeth.

On the couch in Manila, despite the fact he'd been there and engaged in it, Matthew could still barely believe his eyes. This surpassed any porn movie he'd ever seen and he could already feel the onset of other orgasm. Pumping from the buttocks on the couch, he fucked his clenched hand, striving to replicate what he was doing to Beth on the TV.

Indeed, his cock was ripping into her young cunt, almost tearing her apart but still she craved more. "Fuck me harder, Matthew, yesssssss, oh God yes..." she wailed as he slammed as hard as he could.

In the doorway, seen only to Matthew at first over Beth's shoulder, little redhead Alice appeared, framed in golden light. Her mouth fell immediately agape at the incredible scene, dropping further still when she felt huge-titted shopgirl Alison press up behind. The last to be woken also by the sound of hard fucking, the screaming and the painfully creaking bed, neither was about to let the taboo nature of the couplings impinge on her pleasure. Matthew had a full house of female flesh on his final night. Soon Alison had lifted Alice's nightdress and was rubbing the younger girl's tiny tits vigorously as they watched from the fringes.

Aware of what was taking place all around the room, Amy was presented with a real dilemma. How could she hope to capture it all? Matthew and Beth were fucking like rabbits, so hard it looked as if Matthew's cock might snap off at any moment, Meg was masturbating with almost her entire hand up her pussy, mummy Hannah was mashing her face into Jo's cunt and Alison was stroking Alice's girlish body seductively. It was an impossible task to know which way to turn and Amy found herself dizzy with trying.

Seizing control like a proficient director should, Amy waved her hands animatedly, ordering everyone to stop momentarily and to congregate on the bed within the camera's range. It was a squeeze and there were bodies everywhere and limbs locked but they just about succeeded. Sensing an opportunity, Meg utilised her seniority among the sorority to reclaim Matthew's cock from Beth. She craved a good hard cock up inside her like nothing else.

Matthew lay back and allowed his eldest sister to straddle and press down hard on his concrete-hard erection. Unlike Beth she faced him, her tits moving snugly into his raised palms. Beth moved to squat over his face so that the pair of sisters faced one another. Soaking wet from the good fucking Matthew had just administered, Beth found herself slippery and on the verge of orgasm. Writhing on her brother's face, her cunt leaked all over his lips and chin as he tried to lick.

Leaning in, the pretty half-caste exchanged a steamy kiss with Meg, the pair moaning into one another's mouths as their brother's cock and tongue worked them into a frenzied state. Beth's intoxicating juices swirled on his tongue in reams and Matthew fought not to choke as the liquid trickled down his throat. Deftly lifting his tongue to Beth's quivering clit, he administered a good lashing. It took little more than half a dozen purposeful licks to start the little brown beauty wailing manically and slip-sliding on his face. The orgasm that crashed through her body as she held in place caused Matthew to lose consciousness momentarily as gush after gush of cunt juice sprayed his tongue.

Down below, Meg continued to bounce up and down on his shaft with wild abandon, craving what Beth had just experienced. As Beth slid off and collapsed among the pillows, her pussy thronging, Meg took sole charge of her brother and his wonderful cock. Lying flat to his chest as he pumped upward from the buttocks, she pushed downward. Their nipples pressed and their tongues crashed together, causing both to gasp.

Yet if that was hot, the liaison to outdo all liaisons had erupted just across the bed. It caused Amy's eyes to bulge as she veered away from Matthew and Meg, determined to capture the unbelievable scene. Her mother Hannah and the shopgirl Alison had moved together to squeeze their massive tits around Jo's head. It was caught in between the flesh like a trapped animal. Jo looked close to suffocating as the fleshy mounds engulfed and slapped her cheeks. The sound that slipped from her lips sounded something like 'blob-a-lob-a-lob' as she was cushioned then crushed from both sides.

Not to be left out, cute little redhead Alice made herself useful by sliding beneath Amy to give the thus far deprived cameragirl a good wet tongue-lashing. With supreme composure, despite feeling the roving tongue close to her engorged clit, Amy tilted the camcorder to capture the shot from above. It made for an awesome aerial view. "Mmm Alice you filthy slut," she drooled. "Look Matthew," she commentated to the screen, knowing he'd be watching avidly in Manila, "this dirty little whore is eating my pussy...ohhhhhhh."

Having somehow managed to emerge from the tit mangling intact, Jo stretched across the bed to be licked out simultaneously by her mother Hannah and her lover Alison. Occasionally they'd turn to kiss, sharing the juices that were seeping from Jo's overworked cunt like a faulty tap. Jo's hands clenched at the bed covers so tightly it was a wonder she didn't rip them to shreds as slap, slap, slap rang out the two eager tongues on her delicious pussy.

Alongside, and in a demonstration of incredible stamina, Matthew made Meg cum hard before he did, her body going into uncontrollable spasms as she ground her pussy into his pubes. They stayed conjoined for thirty seconds, hearts pounding into one another's chests. Matthew watched the others over Meg's shoulder as his cock slipped free of her cunt and ran up the groove of her arse.

The free cock a precious commodity, Alice was upon it within seconds, cleaning Meg's copious amounts of honey from the shaft with an eager tongue. Meg jinked as the chestnut beauty's tongue nudged her arse knot. Yet the eldest sister was spent, collapsing on the pillows with Beth, the pair fanning one another and exchanging butterfly kisses as they watched the others at play.

Matthew and Alice moved into a position whereby Matthew was able to give her face a good hard fucking, ramming into her throat with purposeful thrusts whilst taking a firm grip of her ginger hair. He pumped back and forth in an unrelenting manner, making her gag and splutter. When she tried to pull away he merely tightened the grip in her hair, determined to fuck her face till he came. In and out he thrust, balls bashing her chin. Alice groaned as Meg and Beth reached over, toying with her arse and pussy with their fingers. Once more Amy was on hand to record it all.

Breathing deeply, Matthew would undoubtedly have cum in Alice's mouth had he not caught sight of his mother's arse wiggling provocatively. He was like a man possessed, craving hot new experiences and grudgingly abandoning Alice to Meg and Beth's tender care. Soon their fingers had Alice screaming in pleasure as she too earned a well-deserved orgasm.

Bent over the bed, Hannah sucked in air as the spongy cock tip grazed her cunt, glancing around to espy Matthew taking up a position behind. Yet despite its appeal, it wasn't that particular hole that her son had in mind. Angling the tip, he aimed higher, nestling in the brown anal ring. A combination of Amy's earlier loosening with her thumb and a generous lube courtesy of Alice's mouth, the bulbous head worked its way into the implausibly tight opening with a plop. Hannah wailed, burying her face deep between Jo's legs to muffle the sound of her squeals. Seeing what was happening, Meg and Beth pushed up on their knees, animated and clapping like excited seals. "Matthew is going to fuck mummy's bottie..."

Matthew issued a grin before pushing forward with intent. It was an effort and somewhat painful too but the little hole slowly began to yield unwillingly, causing Hannah to cry out. Exchanging glances, Meg and Beth moved quickly to their mother's pussy to offer succour. Meg drove her fingers in and out of the crack with purpose whilst Beth teased the clit with her tongue tip. As Matthew's cock head disappeared in the ring, he took a breath and a moment to compose, allowing his mother brief respite.

Even Amy got in on the act, giggling delightfully as the camcorder recorded everything. Reaching across with her free hand, she pinched her mother's near nipple that had inflated to the size and hardness of an acorn beneath an obscenely hanging udder-like breast. Hannah almost passed out. "Come for us mummy," she appealed.

Sensing that this had become an exclusively family affair, Alice and Alison tactfully retreated to the head of the bed, fondling one another's pussies as they viewed from the pillows. Yet soon they too were caught up in the hedonism, making love and clinched in the '69' position as Hannah's five children took their mother on the path to orgasm.

With a giant heave that brought a tear to his eye, Matthew buried the entire shaft in his mother's arsehole, balls dangling near her pussy. Blowing long and hard as its clenched walls almost strangled the shaft, Matthew retracted carefully. For Hannah it felt like her insides were being ripped out. Yet she was growing to love every minute of the arse-fucking. Raising her juice-drenched face from Jo's cunt momentarily, Hannah appealed: "Oh Matthew honey, fuck mummy's arse, fuck it baby..."

Hands gripping her hips, Matthew eased back until the shaft was free, just the tip embedded. Stealing another deep breath he drove forward with vigour, burying to the balls once more. Hannah howled as her arse tunnel was ploughed, having rarely felt so full in her entire life. Simultaneously, Meg's fingers and Beth's tongue lapped and strummed between her legs, bringing pleasure like an analgesic.

Soon though, as the older woman relaxed, it all became pleasure. Gaining confidence and having worked an opening, Matthew was able to embark upon a steady rhythm, his cock moving in and out free from friction. Brought to the precipice, Hannah could barely contain herself, the knock-on effect of her face in Jo's cunt bringing the younger woman to a shuddering climax. Her cunt was dripping. Immediately she rolled to Alison, allowing her lover to sup up the honey then share it with Alice. As Matthew pumped with vigour and the girl's worked her pussy over, Hannah too let go, screaming as she came hard on Beth's tongue.

Growing heady and realising he was close, Matthew groaned. He'd been fucking so long he imagined the spurt was going to be the biggest yet. He could hold on longer. "I'm cumming," he hissed, pulling out suddenly. "Who wants it?"

Amy was first on the scene as Matthew grunted and unleashed a thick rope of cum. It hit the teenager square in the face, stretching diagonally from jaw to hairline. Turning, Matthew was able to direct a second wave at Beth who had her mouth open like a baby bird. She caught the spurt on her tongue, lips clamped shut and smiling covetously as she swallowed. A third lash hit Meg, her tongue flicking out like a chameleon's to lap it up. A sharing sort, the eldest sister hovered above Jo at let the ball of cum and her saliva fall into her mouth in a thick globule. Jo in turn passed the cocktail to her mother's mouth.

Matthew gasped as in Manila he shot so hard the lasso of cum hit his chin. Lying back he fell into a deep sleep on the couch as the DVD played out and went fuzzy.

* * *

Two days later Matthew walked into the reception area of Tino Sala's solicitors' practice in Makati to be greeted by a pretty young Filipino girl whose desk tag read 'Heather'. She phoned up and the pair exchanged sneaked glances throughout the five minutes it took Tino to get down from the tenth floor. Other than Mae-Lin, Matthew had yet to experience a Filipino. There was no doubting he could use the companionship. Tino's arrival marked his departure, a lingering look from Heather as he stepped in the elevator. "I bet you want know how much you worth," Tino chuckled as they walked into his office.

Matthew tried outwardly to maintain an air of disinterest though deep down he was intrigued. Well who wouldn't be in his position? Two decades as a property developer working all the hours God gave would have surely amounted to a pretty sum.

"Your father left cash assets just short of quarter million dollars," Tino confirmed.

Matthew nodded.

"But here's best part. Before his death he invest heavily in the development of the marina. Ryder Tower is due for completion in 2007. Will take care of you rest your life, Matthew."

Ryder Tower, Matthew liked the sound of that.

Tino went on to explain that it was a 24-apartment luxury complex with its own gym and conference rooms being built to attract the island's highest flyers. Matthew could undoubtedly expect rent for the rest of his life: close on a million dollars a year. If ever there was an incentive to stay in the Philippines this was it – Ryder Tower. He could even take his own apartment and escape the claustrophobia of the city centre. Yet Matthew had other priorities. "The girl downstairs on reception..." he began.

"Heather?" replied Tino quizzically. "You like?"

Matthew nodded reticently. "Could you, um, could you fix me a date with her?"

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers