Horny-looking Harlina Ch. 03

Story Info
They enjoy a morning arousal.
2k words
25.7k
5
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
169 Followers

The alarm clock beeped at 6 in the morning and I switched it off. Harlina was next to me and was still sleeping. Her long silky hair was bunched up and she looked really hot even when she sleeps. My cock immediately sprang to life and I did not want to miss a chance to fuck my sweet Harlina early in the morning. I pulled her sheets off her and admired her naked body. Her thick pussy lips were appealing and I spread her legs and placed my fingers over them. I moved my fingers all over her bare pussy and pulled the lips in an outward fashion. Her inner pussy lips were red, warm, and moist. I moved close to her ears and whispered, "Harlina! My sweet darling I am going to fuck you now."

She sleepily opened her eyes and gave me that sexy full smile and went back to sleep again. I kissed her juicy lips and rolled my tongue all over her sexy and horny looking face. This woke her up a little and she moaned sleepily. Her voice was erotic. I sucked her lips and pushed my tongue inside her mouth and tasted her early morning saliva. My tongue flipped over her teeth and her gums cleaning them all. Harlina's morning saliva was sweet as honey and I lingered inside her mouth for a long time. Rubbing her teeth and her gums with my tongue was an awesome experience that gave me a taste of her original flavor. I loved it. I licked all over her face particularly her cheeks that had the blemishes. Harlina's moans got louder and she was getting ready for an early morning fuck. I snuggled my hands between her thighs and felt that her pussy was hot and wet. I spread her legs apart and raised them over her shoulders. Harlina opened her eyes and smiled.

"Harlina, I have a hard cock in the mornings and can fuck you steady" I said and pulled her pussy lips.

"Really! I feel turned on in the mornings" she said sleepily and her erotic voice made my cock even stiffer.

I pressed her legs to her breasts and her hairless pussy gapped open and I could see her sticky juice that formed long threads between them. Her pussy was pink and warm. I never thought that I would fuck my dream woman Harlina to my fantasies. I love to fuck this intoxicating Singapore Malay beauty early in the morning when she is raw and natural. I moved between her legs and placed my cock on her opened pussy lips. The bulbous cock head filled the entrance of her awesome pussy. I had a huge load and have lost all my fineness in fucking my darling Harlina. Her horny looking face turned me on further and all I could think was to stuff my cock up her gooey pussy and fuck her really hard and long. I pushed my cock into her warm pussy and her pussy lips formed a complete warp around the thick shaft. Her pussy was warm and hot and sucked me in fast. The bulbous head drilled her pussy and the thick lips and the arm walls stuck around my cock and increased my pleasure. Harlina moaned loudly as I kept moving inside her. I kissed all over her silky thighs and began to fuck my sweet Harlina with long and deep strokes.

I held her hips and she rocked up and down on my stiff cock. She swayed her head on the pillows and moaned continuously as I kept slamming my cock in and out of her pussy. She said it was good. I bent down and sucked her sexy lips. I pulled my cock all the way and slammed it in hard and made her jump up in renewed pleasure after pleasure. From her loud grunts I knew how horny Harlina could be in the mornings and decided that I visit her at the Student Affairs Office in mornings. I held her ankles and lifted her legs further up. This loosened her pussy some more and my cock sunk in deep until it hit the hilt. Harlina almost jumped up at the tightness. I now supported myself on my arms and lifted myself and plunged deep inside her. Harlina's pussy was fully spread and stuffed. She loved the tightness and cooed like a wood pigeon. I pulled my cock all the way out and then bored in and out of her horny Singapore Malay pussy.

"Fuck me harder and deeper" she yelled.

"I am doing that my sweet Harlina" I said and kissed her lips.

Harlina grunted loudly and twisted her body and I kept fucking her harder and harder, nailing my cock deep inside her warm pussy. She was a wonderful fuck and a babe. I caressed her breasts and tweaked her nipples as my cock went on with its drilling job. All the time she begged me to fuck her harder and faster and I obeyed her request and increased my pace. Her thick pussy lips slapped against my cock as I fucked her harder and faster. Her loud erotic moans kept me going with this job and her lovely lips tasted like nectar. I rolled my tongue all over her face and swiped my tongue over her teeth and gums. Harlina bucked her hips up and showed me her eagerness of getting my cock deep inside her pussy. I hugged her tightly now and forced my cock all the way it could go inside her cunt.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Harlina wailed as my cock stretched her pussy and went deep inside her.

Harlina swayed her head and her whole body quivered. I continued to kiss her lips with lust and kept fucking her with long and deep strokes. Her gorgeous pussy throbbed violently and oozed its juice that drenched my stiff cock. Harlina's beautiful and horny looking face and her loud erotic moans kept turning me endlessly and I fucked her harder and harder with no end. My stiff cock pierced and drilled her juicy Malay pussy to its depths, a feeling that we both enjoyed immensely.

"AAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Harlina yelled and gasped and signaled her approaching orgasm.

I purposely spread open the hood of her outer pussy lips and my thick shaft rubbed against her sensitive clit. That was the trigger and Harlina was catapulted to a long lasting intense orgasm.

"OOOOOUUNNGGAAAAAAAA!!" Harlina screamed in orgasm.

Her whole body jerked and her pussy lips closed on my cock and her cunt walls became much warmer. Her whole pussy was flooded with her juices that gushed out in torrents and drenched her pussy lips and her inner thighs. I locked my lips on hers and kept her nailed down as she enjoyed her deep morning orgasm. I did not stop fucking her during this and went on pounding her pussy until she begged me to stop. Her face was the turn on and I thought of getting nasty with that and told her that I want to fuck her in her sexy mouth, and how her horny looking face contoured as she sucked on my thick cock. I licked her face until she was fully relieved of her orgasm. She was reluctant at first but agreed after a few kisses on her luscious lips.

I pulled my cock out of her fully stretched pussy and carried my sweet Singapore Malay queen to the living room. The shabby look of her hair and her horny face was too much for me and I wanted to do all the naughty things to my sexy darling Harlina. I leaned on the wall and Harlina got on her knees in front of me. My thick cock that was drenched with her sticky pussy juice throbbed in front of her face and Harlina admired it with awe.

"Harlina, It's going to be a mouth fuck and keep your mouth like your pussy. Don't touch my cock and lick it" I instructed her and she smiled. Harlina first placed a gentle kiss on my bulbous cock head and the sensation was electrifying to my skin. I held the base of my throbbing cock and rubbed it all over Harlina's horny looking face. The wet cock head rolled all over her cheeks and the little bumps of her blemishes. I rubbed it around her lips and parted them with the tip of my cock and her lips opened like her pussy. I asked her to clench her teeth and swiped her teeth with my cock giving Harlina a wonderful cock brushing.

Harlina opened her mouth and I pushed my cock into her mouth and she tasted eagerly her pussy honey. She opened her mouth fully and I thrust my cock deep into her mouth and filled it. Harlina at first gurgled when my cock touched her throat and her eyes bloated out. Her sexy face contoured to many different shapes as I began to fuck her mouth in and out. My cock was drenched in her sweet saliva and strings of saliva drooled out of her mouth and offered me one of the finest moments. Her teeth rubbed against my cock as it moved in and out and the feeling was awesome. I held her head and fucked her mouth faster and harder and Harlina continued to gurgle. Her thick lips formed a perfect ring around my cock as did her thick pussy lips. I stroked her cheeks and fucked her mouth really hard. I would pull my cock all the way out and roll it around her lips before shoving it back inside. The Student Affairs Officer's mouth was stuffed with my cock and her horny looking face was much much hornier and I did not want to stop this. My cock became even stiffer and rubbed against her teeth and her palette. Her gurgling sounds were erotic that kept me going tirelessly.

"Oh my darling Harlina, it feels damn good" I said.

She gurgled in response and her sexy mouth was fully stretched to its limits and her cheeks bulged in and out. I kept her head still and fucked her mouth in and out with my stiff cock. I was building up a huge load and began to fuck her harder and harder in her mouth and her saliva that drooled out splashed all over her face. Soon Harlina's horny looking face was drenched with her own saliva and her face was purely intoxicating. But I did not want to fill her mouth and pulled the stiff cock out of her mouth and delayed my rushing orgasm.

I lifted my sexy darling Harlina and kissed her mouth and licked all over her face and she gasped; she was building another orgasm. I made her lean on the wall and lifted one of her leg and she wrapped it around my waist. Hugging her tightly I thrust my cock into her oily pussy and stuffed it in. Her pussy lips parted and sucked my cock deep inside her. I lifted her other leg up and she wrapped that too and I held Harlina's whole body with my two hands. I held her juicy and firm butt and kept her pressed over the wall. Harlina pulled my waist closer to her and this drove my cock deep inside her demanding pussy. I kissed her lips and began to pound my sexy Singapore Malay darling. Harlina threw her arms over my shoulders and we hugged tightly and kissed each others' lips as my cock moved in and out of her pussy. I pulled my cock all the way out and plunged it back in and her wonderful pussy responded eagerly.

"UUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" Harlina grunted and urged me to fuck her faster and harder.

I went on and on pounding her luscious pussy and we reached her climax together. My cock spewed its cream inside her pussy and this surge of warmth triggered her orgasm. Harlina held me tightly and screamed, "UNNGAAAAAAAAAAAA." She was filled with sheer orgasm and I kissed her lips as orgasm overtook both of us. Her body shuddered and jerked as she was rocked by an unending orgasm. I kissed her again and again and carried her to the couch where we lay cuddled and locked in deep kissing for a long time. It was a Sunday morning and we had all the time for ourselves for a lot of things.

johara
johara
169 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Singapore Hotties Ch. 01 Bitchy Katherine learns her way from her office colleague.in Novels and Novellas
The Singapore Treat Ch. 01 A sexy Singapore Malay women surprises her husband.in Interracial Love
Harlina: The Sexy Malay Beauty A good night fuck for her.in Erotic Couplings
Radiyah, The Malay Hottie Singapore Malay hottie is pleased by colleague.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories