Horny-Looking Harlina Ch. 04

Story Info
I exchange hot emails and chat with my sexy Harlina.
2.4k words
32.9k
6
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
167 Followers

The intimacy between Harlina and me grew day by day and I would almost meet her daily for a brief chat at the Student Affairs Office. After that great sex with her at her home, I did not visit her home, as I was busy with my semester lectures. When I was unable to meet her, I would send her emails and would chat online when we both had some time for that. Once I wrote to her the following email.

My sexy darling Harlina,

I could not stop thinking about you all the time and I jerk off everyday thinking about you. The next time you want to do what we did that Saturday night in your house please let me know. I am waiting for another hot evening like that. My dear Harlina, hereafter, do not shave your hair in your armpits and your pussy. I love to fuck you when you are really hairy. Also darling Harlina introduce to me some of your Malay friends who have big butts. Love you my sweet darling Harlina.

---With kisses.

Within hour she responded to my mail.

Hi sweetie pie,

I haven’t removed my hair for more than two weeks and I will let it grow for you. My hair grows faster and I should have a jungle of hair in my armpits and pussy within one month. My friends with big butts…I will think about it. Take care.

----Harlina.

Then the semester exams began in April and I was busy with preparations and almost lost contact with my fantasy queen. I did not see her for more than two months. Once the exams were over and the summer vacation began I rushed to the Student Affairs Office to meet my sexy Harlina. I was told that she was on leave would not return until the following week. I cursed my luck and sent her an email.

Darling Harlina,

I was busy with my exams and was not able to meet you for a long time. Today I was at your office and was told that you were on leave. I am going to Sydney for vacation and would be back in two months time. Darling Harlina, I love you and love to fuck you all the time. I love you my intoxicating Malay babe. Don’t shave the hair, keep it bushy for me and let me know what I can bring for you from Australia. Love you Harlina. Take care.

----With kisses.

I frantically checked my mailbox almost everyday and I did not get a response from her. I carried my laptop with me to Sydney to keep in touch with her. I spent almost one month vacationing in Australia with my friends. One evening I thought I would take some rest in my hotel room before going to Brisbane the following day with my friends. I connected my computer and was surprised to find an email message from my sweet Harlina. Yes! She has finally replied. I was extremely overjoyed and opened the message and it read as,

Dear Sweetie pie,

Sorry that we were not able to meet before you had to go on your vacation. Hope you have done your exams well and hope that you didn’t write about our experiences in your papers (just kidding). I was busy too with lot of household chores and my husband has gone to the Middle East on business. What have you got for me in Australia? I haven’t shaved my armpits and pussy and the hair growth is abundant and may be you would like that. Write to me a long mail and come here tomorrow at the same time and we could chat online. Take care.

----Harlina.

That was all that I needed and quickly masturbated thinking of this horny looking Singapore Malay beauty. After my dinner I sat down to write her a very erotic email before I went online on the chat, the following day.

My sexy darling Harlina,

I loved your mail and we can chat tomorrow. I have bought lots of stuff for you and some of them are panties, dildos, videos and some good stuff too. My sweet Harlina I miss you almost everyday and your sexy face is always in my mind. I think about you especially at nights and then masturbate many times. I scream out your name, Harlina my darling I want to fuck your really hard and fast, when I jerk off. To be honest Harlina, when I first saw you at the Student Affairs Office I immediately wanted to fuck you really hard, as your sexy and horny face turned me on greatly. But I was lucky to be rewarded later at your home. You are such a wonderful Malay babe and I want to fuck you all day and night. Your face and your erotic husky voice are the main turn-on for me and you look very appealing in your Baju kurung and Tudung. Harlina you are superb and intoxicating Singapore Malay queen whom I love to fuck endlessly.

Harlina I will be coming back to Singapore on 15th and we can meet after that. I have a lot of thoughts and imaginations running in my mind about you. I want to fuck you Harlina not in your home but in the Student affairs Office, when no one is around. I want to fuck you when you are fully dressed in your traditional Baju Kurung and your Tudung and that is going to be thrilling and awesome. I will lift your Baju Kurung and then will pull down your panties (if you wear one) and you can hunch up the dress in your waist when we fuck. I want to see your sexy face reacting under the Tudung when you reach your intense multiple orgasm. Harlina I am sure that you will definitely love that. I will fuck you doggie with your dress tucked up in your waist and you can behind over your desk. There are different positions with doggie and we can try all of them.

To fuck you from behind with your Baju kurung lifted up and tucked in your waist is going to be really erotic. Then I will splay you on your desk and then fuck you endlessly all with your dress still on. Harlina, that’s going to be very erotic with your extremely hairy pussy and your armpits. The last time, I did not lick your pussy thoroughly because you reached your orgasm the moment my tongue touched your clit. But this time, I will take my time to enjoy your gorgeous pussy and will make you climax endlessly in multiple orgasm. I have bought some climax gel that I will apply around your clit when we fuck. This will give your orgasm after orgasm in an intense way and you are going to love that. Yes my sweet Harlina, I really love the smell of your pussy its extremely intoxicating and with thick hair its going to be much more great. I will lick your pussy and then will tongue fuck you. I will then lick and suck your beautiful butt and make you all wet. I will spread your sexy butt and will lick the crack and your anus and bring you to a shattering orgasm. I will lick your pussy and alternate between your anus. I will then teach you how to do a good cock sucking (May be you know better).

When you introduce your friends with big butts we can try other things and you can even watch when I do some of your horny Singapore Malay or Chinese or Indian friends. Yes my sexy darling Harlina, there are a lot of things to do and you are going to be really thrilled when I fuck you in your office. Harlina, this time when I fuck you in your office you have to talk to me extremely dirty and that’s going to be real fun. Take care, sweet heart and hope to chat tomorrow. ---Sweet kisses.

The next morning I told my friends that I would met them in Brisbane one day later. After dinner I connected my computer and waited for Harlina to log on. I sat comfortably on the couch wearing only by boxer shorts and Harlina logged on sooner than expected and the chat goes as follows.

Me: Hi sweetie, how are you?

Harlina: Fine, and you. I got your mail and that turned me on greatly

Me: Vow that was the intention. Are you alone sweet heart?

Harlina: Yeah I am alone, and how about you?

Me: Along too, but thinking of you all the time, sweetie Harlina what are you wearing?

Harlina: Long nightgown and nothing underneath

Me: How’s the hair? Is it fully grown?

Harlina: Yeah it has grown fully. Long black hair and now you can’t see my pussy lips. They are so dense and bushy that they have covered the whole pussy.

Me: Very erotic Harlina, How about the armpits?

Harlina: Bushy and thick tufts of long black hair. There is some hair even in my butt crack.

Me: Harlina you are making me horny. Don’t ever shave any of this hair.

Harlina: OK I will keep it for you. What are your wearing?

Me: Boxer shorts and the cock is ready for your pussy. I really need to fuck you hard Harlina, you are so damn intoxicating.

Harlina: Sounds cool.

Me: Harlina, lift up your nightgown and spread your legs and tell me what’s happenings.

Harlina: Yes I have lifted my nightgown. Thick hair is all over my pussy and now I spread my pussy lips and push the hair to one side.

Me: Lovely, run your index finger over your pussy lips up and down.

Harlina: Oh…that feels really good.

Me: Harlina, tell me a few of your friends who have big butts, and whom you find them horny.

Harlina: HMMMMMMMMMMMMM…Let me think

Me: Got it…

Harlina: I think so, one is Norlizah she is my friend and she is 38 years old. She has a big butt, big bust line and a pretty face.

Me: does she look horny?

Harlina: Yes for sure. I love to watch her being fucked by you.

Me: Cool. Are there any other friends like Norlizah?

Harlina: HMMM…Yes…Fidiyanah. She is also of the same age as Norlizah and she has big butt, medium bust line like me, and thick lips like mine.

Me: Does fidiyanah has a horny looking face as you?

Harlina: Yeah, I will introduce both of them to you when you come back and you will know for sure.

Me: Does Norlizah and Fidiyanah have hair in their armpits and pussies?

Harlina: I don’t know about their pussies, but they have a thick bush under their arms.

Me: That’s really erotic. How about other friends who are hairy?

Harlina: I have a Singapore Indian friend and she is a hirsute woman too.

Me: Tell me about her, my sexy darling Harlina.

Harlina: she is about 40, have a big bust, broad hips, and a big butt, and she is hairy too.

Me: what’s her name?

Harlina: Hasheena

Me: That’s an arousing name. Is she hot and sexy?

Harlina: I don’t find her hot but her structure is sexy.

Me: Have you seen her underarms?

Harlina: A few times. She has long jet-black hair and the bush is very thick just as I have it now.

Me: Cool and I would love to do all of your friends and you together.

Harlina: That’s fun.

Me: Yes my sweetie, it will be a real fun.

Me: Harlina, have you seen either Norlizah or fidiyanah or Hasheena nude?

Harlina: Nah! Have seen Hasheena’s underarms, it was a jungle of long black hair.

Me: Erotic and cool. What do we do now baby?

Harlina: You tell me.

Me: Whey don’t we get one of your friends and you instruct me what to do and we have fun. How’s that?

Harlina: sounds good to me. Who to choose?

Me: Norlizah or Hasheena, who has the big butt?

Harlina: Both

Me: Alright! Let’s choose Hasheena and what does she wear?

Harlina: Good, Hasheena wears Baju Kurung. So what do we do and where?

Me: Harlina, Hasheena and me. We meet for dinner at the boat quay and we go to your house, Is this ok?

Harlina: Fine and lets have fun with my big butted Singapore Indian friend.

Me: Are you fingering yourself my dear Harlina?

Harlina: nah! Just rubbing the hood

Me: Keep it up Harlina. Let’s first make Hasheena naked.

Harlina: Cool! Do you see she has an extremely hairy bush of long black hair in her pussy.

Me: Yeah Harlina! Her pussy hair is gorgeous. Thick and long black curly hair that I can’t even see her pussy lips. How does she manage? The hair starts a little below her round navel and runs up to her anus. Vow! Harlina her inner thighs are all matted with that dark black bush. I would love to see your pussy covered like this too.

Harlina: If you see my pussy hair you will faint. It’s damn dense.

Me: That’s awesome my dear babe! I love you and can’t wait to see your hairy pussy and your hairy armpits.

Harlina: So, when do you come back to Singapore?

Me: Told you in the mail. I am going to fuck you in your office. You will be in your Baju Kurung and that’s going to be erotic.

Harlina: Ha ha ha!!!!lol.

Me: Don’t laugh baby. You will love that and I am going to fuck you in different positions, and may be use the dildos’ when we meet up with your friends.

Harlina: Yeah! Turn me on man! I am feeling horny! Turn me on! Fuck Hasheena in her hairy pussy and let me watch it!

Me: Ok my dear Harlina, I am going to fuck your hairy friend Hasheena. I am now sniffing her hairy crotch and holding the long strands of jet-black pubic hair in my mouth. I can now see her thick pussy lips. This is dark and the upper hood is a little pouting like yours’.

Harlina: Lick her pussy and make her cum many times! Yeah! Babe fuck her!

Me: I am licking all around her hairy pussy and she is moaning and grunting. I lick around her hood and part it with my fingers and stoke her clit. Hey! Harlina your friend loves this and she is screaming. What do I do now?

Harlina: Just leave her like this. I feel very sleepy dear. I give you an assignment. Write to me of your fantasies of my friends. Don’t forget.

Me: That’s great too. Take care baby and I will write to you.

Harlina: Good night.

I immediately jerked off thinking about my sexy Harlina and her sexy friends and began to write about my fantasies to Harlina.

johara
johara
167 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Singapore Hotties Ch. 01 Bitchy Katherine learns her way from her office colleague.in Novels and Novellas
The Singapore Treat Ch. 01 A sexy Singapore Malay women surprises her husband.in Interracial Love
Harlina: The Sexy Malay Beauty A good night fuck for her.in Erotic Couplings
Radiyah, The Malay Hottie Singapore Malay hottie is pleased by colleague.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories