Horny Minotaur

Story Info
He sorely feels the lack of virginal lawbreakers on Crete.
4.8k words
4.13
122.4k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,130 Followers

The Minotaur sat grumpily in the center of The Labyrinth, wishing he could masturbate the way male humans did. With hooves, rather than hands, there was no way he could hold onto his cock, so he had to settle for the extremely unsatisfactory alternative of rubbing his erection against the rough side rails of the enclosure that was his home. That produced more pain than pleasure, and he was hardly ever able to cum that way anyhow.

Earlier that year, the situation had been vastly better. The city state of Athens had sent the seven young men and seven young women who were demanded as tribute by King Minos, and the bisexual Minotaur enjoyed frolicking carnally with them. Everybody had fun while they were together, after which the Athenians were relegated to being slaves of the king, and The Minotaur had been getting hardly any sexual action since then.

Some people are under the mistaken impression that The Minotaur devoured those who were sent to him, but this was a fallacy and quite a foolish one. His muzzle was that of a bull, and his teeth were also bovine, suitable for eating cattle fodder, but no good at all for rending flesh. His attendants provided fresh grass and hay for him, besides providing their friendship in general, but they were not permitted to let him out of his pen or off his chain.

He and they all enjoyed their relationship, for The Minotaur was friendly and intelligent, but he did wish his sex life could be more regular. The 14 young Athenians had shared some great times with him, once they were aware they were just to be used sexually rather than being eaten alive, but their presence lasted no more than a month. Since that time, he almost had to do without.

The only respite he was able to get was that once in a while a frightened young woman was forced to join him in The Labyrinth. She was always somebody who had been convicted of doing something contrary to the king's draconian laws, and being fed to him was her punishment. Once she got over her terror, as had the Athenians, such women were better than nothing, but they were very scarce and never very attractive or personable.

It wasn't so much that there was any particular shortage of female miscreants. The problem was that the king, for some unknown reason, had decreed that only virgins over the age of 18 years old were to be punished by being turned over to The Minotaur. At that time and that place, almost all the women were married before reaching that age, and those who weren't tended to be ugly or have other extreme physical or other drawbacks. The Minotaur was always too horny to object, but he wished his sexual partner could be a really beautiful woman for a change.

One day, to his great surprise, that was what happened. A woman, just barely 18 years old, was apprehended fishing in Cretan waters. She was a native of one of the smaller nearby islands, so she had been convicted of poaching. The young fisherwoman, who also happened to be a genuine beauty, was examined by the court physicians, who really enjoyed that part of their jobs. When it was found that her maidenhead was still intact, the doctors abandoned their plan of gang raping her and turned her over to the jailers, to be fed to The Minotaur.

Daphne, which was the name of the young fisherwoman, was frightened more than she could have believed. Stories of The Minotaur were spread all over Crete and the neighboring islands, and she believed she was going to be eaten alive. She especially regretted not giving in to the young swain who wanted to deflower her, because the lack of virginity would have meant that her life would be spared. When the day of her execution arrived, she was divested of all her clothing and her body was carefully washed. Totally naked and bound hand and foot to the four posts in the center of the enclosure, she was left there to meet her fate.

When she saw The Minotaur, Daphne screamed, for he was a terrible sight, besides what she expected him to do to her. He stood and walked, erect but bent over, on his rear hooves, and was eight feet tall, with muscular arms that also ended in hooves. His head was that of a large, black bull, with horns protruding from its sides. The Minotaur's eyes were small and red, and they seemed to blaze when he stared at her. The staring was necessary because his eyesight was poor, which was made up for by his keen hearing and sense of smell, but Daphne didn't know that. The maiden screamed again when the monster roared his delight at the sight of her lovely naked form as it lay waiting for him, bound and helpless.

She really had no reason to fear him so much, but that was not what she had always heard. The monster's reputation for devouring maidens had a certain amount of truth to it, but he didn't eat them in the way that was expected by the women who were turned over to him. The happy roar that he uttered on seeing her was not of hunger, but of lust, for he was as horny as he had ever been, and was expressing his eagerness to slake his lust on the body of the beautiful and helpless captive. He would fuck her, of course, but not until he had eaten her pussy, because he enjoyed that almost as much. His preference for that was the reason for his unsavory, although undeserved reputation.

As The Minotaur approached, he got to all four hooves and, when he was between Daphne's legs, he knelt and spoke to her: "Raise your legs and rest them on my shoulders," he requested.

The ropes that held the comely fisherwoman in place had a great deal of slack, because they were intended to keep her from running away, not to keep her from moving around. The keepers of The Minotaur knew what he was going to do with the maiden, and they liked to watch. Since it would be a better show if he and she were enjoying themselves, they made sure the maidens offered to him were able to move around freely. They were aware of the half-truths that were circulating about their charge, and they took amusement in encouraging them, especially with the women they tied up and left for him.

Daphne hesitated, but decided to do what he had told her. Kneeling between her legs and speaking to her, The Minotaur seemed less fearsome, than before, although he was still as ugly as he had seemed to be when she first saw him at a distance. However, she felt it to be a good idea to try to do what he said, if she was to have any chance of surviving.

"What are you going to do?" she asked, while raising her legs as directed.

"I'm going to eat you, of course. I do that with all the youths and maidens who are brought to me. I hope you aren't frightened, because it'll be a lot of fun for you too."

She was aware of how much fun it could be, for Daphne was what would now be called a "technical virgin." She still retained her maidenhead, but had climaxed many times from young men, including her latest boy friend, eating her pussy, before fucking her ass or while she sucked them off. This would be something new to her, being eaten out by a man whose head looked like that of a bull, but it was infinitely better than having him tear apart her living flesh and literally devour her.

It was going to be even better than she could have expected, because The Minotaur had the head of a bull and, of course, that included his tongue, which functioned the same as that of all bovines. It was long and muscular, in keeping with its natural function of being wrapped around tough grass and weeds and yanking them from the ground. It was also studded with papillae, which were intended to hold the forage in place while chewing, but were just as good at providing erotic stimulation to the legs of young women, and even better when applied to their pussies.

This particular young woman was not at all carnally stimulated yet, and her pussy was still dry, but that didn't bother The Minotaur. He knew what his tongue could do, and that a few dozen strokes on her most sensitive parts would have her writhing in delight and, before he was through, she would have lost her maidenhead, be squealing in joy like the most skilled of courtesans, and be cumming like the sluttiest of the king's concubines.

The Minotaur moved his arms so they were under the ropes that held Daphne's ankles and rested his front hooves beside her hips. To him, her pussy was a thing of beauty, with its dusky Mediterranean skin and curly, untrimmed black hair, even though she didn't smell very good there. The handlers hadn't really done a good job of washing her most private parts and. after all, she made her living as a fisherwoman.

In addition to those negative facts, Daphne's juices were not running at all, due to her total lack of sexual arousal when he started. Despite those drawbacks, The Minotaur was enticed by her earthy and musky scent, and he leaned forward and began stroking a muscular tan leg with his tongue. Her skin was soft and smooth, and felt good to him, and The Minotaur licked all over that thigh and her other one.

It felt soothing to Daphne and, after just a few strokes, started to remind her of what her young swain liked to do with his tongue, except that of The Minotaur did it so much better. It was better than anything in her experience. She loved the way the muscular organ felt, like hundreds of tiny givers of sensuous joy caressing her sensitive skin. By the time the pleasuring tongue had lovingly stroked all over her thighs, Daphne was highly aroused. When the tip started probing the softer area at the apex of her thighs, she squirmed blissfully under its ministrations, and her pussy started gushing her fragrant lubricating fluids.

The Minotaur smelled the fresh juices and smiled inwardly; outwardly, his mouth was guiding his supple tongue over one of the maiden's outer pussy lips. He licked slowly, reveling in the feel of her soft skin and the way it contrasted with her coarse pubic hair, until he reached the young woman's mons and kissed her there with his thick lips. The Minotaur brought his mouth back to the virgin's pink hole and the only devouring that interested him then was licking up all the delicious juices she had just produced.

"Don't stop now," Daphne urged him. "That really feels good." It absolutely did; the strange monster's tongue was like nothing else her youthful body had ever felt.

The Minotaur had no intention of stopping, and he treated the second pussy lip as he had the first, kissing the soft mons again after reaching that goal. By that time, the young woman's body was writhing in sexual delight on the dirt, and she was moaning blissfully. He smiled, openly this time, because he knew the pleasure the sexy young woman was feeling was like nothing, compared to the ecstasy she would reach in a few minutes.

From The Minotaur's tongue and his skill at using it, Daphne was already receiving greater sexual delights than she had ever known before. At every stroke of the thick but agile appendage, she felt her level of pleasure mounting and, when the tip started probing between a pair of inner and outer lips, her body began thrashing on the ground. Wanting even more, her pussy thrust up against the mouth of the strange beast. From her moans of bliss and the wild and erratic movements of her legs and body under his face and the gushing of her fragrant juices, The Minotaur knew the time had come to break her hymen. After he did that, she would start to receive even more sexual joy than she had ever even dreamed existed.

Besides the strength of the muscles in his tongue, he had excellent control of it, and The Minotaur curled up its length and began pressing the tip against and inside the pink hole that had been producing the nectar which had been so pleasing to his taste buds. He felt a barrier blocking his way, but he was accustomed to that, and it presented no real obstacle. With a few seconds of steady pressure from his stiffened tongue, he felt the feeble barricade give way, and he tasted the salty flavor of a few drops of her blood.

Although still a virgin, Daphne had no concern about the fact that she had just lost her maidenhead. The incredible pleasure she was already getting from the tongue of The Minotaur made her want more and, when she felt the pleasuring organ starting to squeeze inside her, she had spread her legs wider to help it gain entrance. As she knew would happen, there had been a slight burst of pain when her hymen was broken, but the huge waves of joy that inundated her body quickly overwhelmed it. As the tongue slowly burrowed its way inside her, more and greater waves of bliss crashed out from its path, and she felt as if she were being transported to a higher plain of joy.

It got even better when the tip of the pleasuring intruder started moving inside her pussy as The Minotaur tasted the interior of her dripping pleasure channel. Wanting more of the nectar and wanting to bring about the beautiful young woman's orgasm, he began repeatedly drawing his tongue out and thrusting it back in. She started fucking back to meet it, until the lips of her pussy were pressing against his teeth with every thrust, and she was learning about sweet spots she didn't even know she had. Her head was tossing from side to side and her body was rocking and bucking, and Daphne knew she was getting closer to what would be the most powerful orgasm of her life.

The Minotaur knew the same thing, because it had happened to every virgin who had been sent to him. The woman in his pen that day seemed to enjoy it even more than most of them had, but they all climaxed from what his mouth did for them. He was also having a lot of fun. For one thing, sex was much more pleasurable for him when his partner had an orgasm, and he truly enjoyed the juices of all the women who were brought to him. The nectar from the pussy of this one had a slightly fishy flavor, but was still delicious, and he continued what he was doing, making sure he got everything her dripping hole produced, until it was obvious she was on the verge of starting to cum.

Not wanting her pussy to slip loose from him while she was in the throes of a climax, he advanced, pushing her along the ground ahead of him until the ropes around her ankles became taut. Earlier, wanting to get as much of his tongue inside her as he could, he had peeled his lips back, but when it was time for her orgasm, he unfolded the upper one so it was brushing against her clit while he rapidly drove the pleasuring organ in and out of her.

"Oh! Oh!" Daphne whimpered in time with the thrusts of The Minotaur's huge tongue inside her pussy. "Oh, god!" she cried out as she started cumming.

With previous lovers, Daphne would have squeezed their heads between her thighs, but there was not enough slack in the ropes to do that. She also would have pressed their faces against her pussy, but the ropes around her wrists prevented that. All she could do was bounce up and down and rock from side to side on the grass and dirt in The Minotaur's pen and tell him to keep eating her pussy and that she loved the way she was cumming.

He already knew that, but he always liked to hear it anyhow; it was one of the many things he loved about eating a pussy. The taste and the texture and the aroma were delightful to him, as was the beauty of her whole pubic area and the sight and sounds of her cumming, but none of those was the best part. What The Minotaur thought of as his favorite part was that, after they had cum for the first times, the women in his pen were always eager to fuck, and they could look past his ugliness to what his mouth and cock could do for them. Besides that, their formerly virginal pussies were made more sensitive from what his tongue did, and they always enjoyed the first fucking of their lives that much more.

When the fisherwoman climaxed, she cried out in ecstasy, her back arched, and she rammed her pussy against the mouth that had brought it about. After her orgasm, she completely relaxed, and The Minotaur slowly extracted his tongue from the tight hole that had been so delicious. His cock was hard and ready, but he wanted to give the woman time to catch her breath and rest for a few minutes before putting it to use. While he waited, he licked the juices from all around her pussy, but he left those that were in the hole that had produced them, because he knew they would be needed for lubrication.

Daphne used all the time he allowed her, relishing the feel of the huge tongue as it cleaned her juices from her private parts, but she was concerned over what would happen to her next. She was worried about what her strange sex partner might do to her, because she thought of him as a bull, and was well aware that the sexual equipment of a bull was much larger than her tight pussy could possibly accommodate. As a matter of fact, although she didn't know it yet, she really had nothing to worry about. Just as the head of The Minotaur was that of a bull, including his versatile tongue, his body was that of an ordinary male, and that included his cock. Even when fully erect, it actually happened to be slightly smaller than that of an average-sized man.

When he moved in closer, she kept her legs together in order to prevent what she feared would be extreme trauma to her pussy. She also tried to persuade The Minotaur verbally that she could not do anything for him. "I don't think I can take your cock where you want to put it," she told him. "I'm still a virgin, you know, and I'm sure it'll be too big for me."

"Don't worry," he assured her. "It's actually a lot smaller than my tongue. You were not the first virgin to be brought here, you know, and none of the others had any complaints at all. Just relax and enjoy."

He rose to his knees, his stiff cock aiming directly at Daphne, who was quite pleasantly surprised to see that it was smaller than some that had been in her ass. She knew he was right, and it would not be too much for her. Eagerly, she hitched herself along the ground to get closer to him. When she was where she wanted to be, Daphne spread her legs with her knees bent so her feet were flat on the ground and her pussy was open and available for his pleasure and for hers.

They did have some problems getting it in. Since arms ended in hooves, rather than hands, he was not able to guide his cock or spread the lips of her pussy to hold her open for his penetration. Her wrists were held by the ropes too far away to allow her to do either of those things. She watched as The Minotaur placed his front hooves on the ground on either side of her and leaned forward. Daphne spread her legs as far apart as they would go and directed him where to place the head of his cock, and the problem was exacerbated by the way it bounced up and down.

"Okay, just a little to your right now. That's it; now lower. Oooo, it's right on one of my lips. Ah! Ah! That's it! That's the place! Okay now, stick it in me!"

The Minotaur followed her directions, and he felt the head of his cock squeeze between the soft, swollen lips of her pussy. Even if a condom or anything of that sort had been available that long ago, neither of them would have been able to apply it, and they didn't really need one anyhow. With the head buried where they both wanted it, Daphne urged her gross lover to keep going, and he did as she asked. Another push and he had imbedded almost half the shaft inside her pussy, which was still somewhat distended from the presence of his tongue a few minutes earlier.

"Mmmm," she murmured. "That feels so good. Really give it to me now."

In small increments, The Minotaur really gave it to her. After a series of short, firm thrusts, his cock was deep inside her needy pussy, and he slid his arms under hers. Except for the presence of hooves instead of hands, his upper limbs were identical to those of a human, and he was able to rest the weight of his big body on his elbows and forearms. The maiden who was being fucked for the first time in her life was able to move under him and she did, sliding back and forth while she made his cock welcome in her pussy.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,130 Followers
12