Horny Minotaur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

Although she had delighted in what his tongue did for her, and had immensely enjoyed the feel of his cock burrowing into her pussy, Daphne still considered The Minotaur to be surpassingly ugly, and wanted no contact with him except for his cock in her pussy. There was enough slack in the ropes that bound her wrists that she was able to reach up and hold onto his horns, and she would use that grip to aid in her movements under him. It would also help her push his mouth away, in case he got amorous and wanted to kiss her, the way her boyfriends always did after she had cum from them eating her pussy. She had no objection to the taste of her juices, she just didn't want to kiss someone as repulsive as The Minotaur.

The fisherwoman and her gross lover lay together for almost a minute with his cock buried in her, both of them delighting in the ripples of joy that swept out from where the hard cylinder was stuffing her. By that time, her lubrication was so plentiful that the juices were running from the pink hole that was their source and down her body and onto the ground. They made Daphne's pussy slick enough that The Minotaur had no difficulty drawing his cock most of the way out of her and, when she felt it surging back inside, Daphne fucked back to meet it. Their bodies came together with a delightful wet splat, accompanied by happy murmurs from both mouths.

The second stroke was just as slow and just as much fun, as were the third and fourth and the many that followed. Daphne didn't know what would be her fate after she left The Minotaur's pen, but she was certain it would be a lot worse that having her pussy eaten and being fucked, and she wanted to make this part of the process last as long as she could.

He knew that she would be taken the next day and that she would become a slave of King Minos. She was beautiful and sexy and sensuous enough that the king might make her a concubine. If she was unlucky enough the prisoner might be made a sex slave for the military, which would mean an arduous life for a few years, until she was worn out and died of syphilis or some similar disease. Whatever happened to her, there was nothing he would be able to do about it, so he thought he might as well take as much pleasure from her as he could, and give as much back.

And, for the time being at least, that was plenty and it was going both ways. Daphne's legs were not so hindered by the ropes that she was unable to cling to her partner's hips, and she flexed her muscular thighs to pull herself against him, impaling her greedy pussy on his driving cock. Her level of pleasure was steadily mounting, and she knew that she was getting closer to cumming for the second time that day.

He knew he was getting close too, and he was also certain his climax would be the first of several. Being as young as he was, and as horny, he expected to cum into her at least three times, and hoped his partner would enjoy them as much as he knew he would. Over and over, he slowly drove his cock in and out of her pussy, feeling his climax building up inside his groin.

"I'm ready to cum," Daphne whispered to her lover.

"So am I," he responded, and pulled his body to a position slightly higher on hers.

From that changed angle, his cock was making full contact with her clit, both as he plunged it in and as he drew it back out. He started fucking faster too, and the young woman's movements became even wilder, as she rocked from side to side under him.

"Oh! I'm cumming!" Daphne cried out joyfully.

The Minotaur continued driving his cock in and out of the ecstatic woman's pussy. Her legs clung so tightly to his body that she stayed with him when he drew back and, every time he thrust forward, he squashed her into the ground, eliciting louder and happier shouts of bliss. Her fingernails raked up and down on his back, and he was glad they were short, or he would have been painfully lacerated. For almost a minute, the young fisherwoman was in the throes of cumming, until her back arched under him and she screamed of her delight and rammed her pussy hard against him. Following her climax, Daphne totally relaxed under his big body with her eyes closed and her lips parted in a smile of utter bliss.

Even after his partner's screamingly joyful orgasm, The Minotaur kept fucking her, until his own climax welled up inside him and burst out through his groin. He ejaculated once, a big mass of cum that had been building up in his body, and kept pounding his cock into her as fast as he could. Two more times he pumped semen into Daphne's pussy before he was through, and lay on top of the former virgin, his cock still hard and buried to the hilt in the dripping wet place where it had given and received so much pleasure. He had filled her with so much cum that it was mixing with her juices, overflowing her love hole and trickling down her body to run off around her breasts.

"I hope you know you're not through yet," The Minotaur told the happy woman who was relaxing under him. "My head isn't the only thing about me that's horny, and I need to fuck a couple more times."

"Well, I hope we're not through. Can you do something for me, though? One of the times you fuck me, can you make it in my ass?"

He smiled and agreed. That was one of The Minotaur's favorite things too, and many of the Athenians he caroused with, both male and female, expressed the same wish, one which he was always happy to grant.


Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Daphne and The Minotaur had, and will continue to have until she has to leave. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers
12