Horny Mother and Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in her bedroom that night, Ellen remembered that she was going to call Linda to thank her for her assistance and to follow up on her suggestion that the three women had much in common and should get to know each other better. Now that she had achieved true physical and emotional sensuality in the last few days, her world had changed and she wasn't going to retreat into the sexual wilderness of the last five years. She wanted more, much more.

Sunday morning, Ellen awakened to feelings of remorse. She wondered whether she had done the right thing, becoming a sexual object for her son. Could she ever have a normal relationship with him again? But when James came down the stairs for breakfast, smiling and giving her a big hug, telling her again how much he loved her, Ellen's fears receded.

She told herself that she had done the right thing for both of them and she was confident she could complete James' therapy within limits. Since it was the weekend, both would be home today. Why not go for it now and draw it to a conclusion?

"James, what would you like to do today?"

"Mom, what we did yesterday was great. Would it be too much if we did a little more today?"

"Well, I am not sure we should get into the habit......"

"Please, mom, please. Just today, then we can take it easy."

"OK, James. But I want to tell you that we need to establish firm limits, beyond which I am not prepared to go."

"What are the limits?

"Well, I don't think we should have sex." James looked perplexed. "What I mean is that you and I can't have intercourse. It's not right between us."

"Ok, I guess I understand. You're drawing a line."

"Yes. You won't be able to ejaculate your sperm into me...you know my vagina."

"But other than that......"

"We should not come to depend on each other. You need.....we both need to have relationships with others."

"Ok. But.....how long?"

"I think we should consider what we're doing very short term. Just to help you get over the hump, you might say."

"Is there anything else?"

"As we discussed, you and I both need to be discreet. Other than Amy and Linda, we need to keep what we're doing to ourselves. Don't tell any of your friends."

"Mom, I agree to everything you say. But until I have another solid relationship, couldn't we just continue helping each other?"

Ellen hesitated for a long moment. "For the next three months I will reserve Sunday evenings for you. After that, we can only be together if you go on dates with other young women earlier in the week."

"That's great, Mom. I accept your terms."

Ellen breathed deeply as a cloud of uncertainty lifted in her mind. Her doubts were replaced by the hot breath of sexual anticipation. James sexual education was her chance to relieve pent up frustrations that she didn't know she had.

"James, if you thought yesterday was great, today is going to be so much better. Let's have a good breakfast because we're going to need the energy."

Later they were snuggling in her bedroom. "James, have you ever heard of the G-spot?"

"Not really."

"Well, it a little rough spot of skin near where a woman urinates, and if it's rubbed in just the right way, a woman can have a fantastic orgasm. I haven't had one of those in a long, long time. Would you like to try?"

"Sure."

"First, you need to get me, hot, to use your vocabulary. I need lots of foreplay. A woman loves a man to caress and cuddle her before sex. All women have erogenous zones that are sensitive to touch, but each woman has different degrees of sensitivity. For example, I love for my nipples and aureoles to be sucked. It sends chills up my spine. I also like to be kissed a lot, all over my face and especially my ears."

James began kissing his mother and licking her ears, making her laugh with pleasure. But he couldn't wait to play with her huge breasts, as he did yesterday.

"Oh, James!!!! I love your mouth on my breast. Play with my clitoris with your other hand, but be gentle." Soon, Ellen's body was heaving with sexual heat as James, her only son, moved his hands and mouth from her massive orbs to the wispy pussy hairs which covered the hole where he had emerged nineteen years ago."

"James, use your fingers with your palm up and insert one inside my canal. Feel around the upper part for a rough area, about an inch or two inside. That's my G-Spot. Can you feel it? That's right, you're touching it now. Move your fingers back and forth, using my moisture. Omigod, you've got it now. Keep it up. Omigod, keep it up."

"Suck my clitoris gently, but firmly, for a few seconds, alternating with your fingers moving over my G-spot. You got it, you got it. That's right, that's right. Back and forth. I can feel it." She closed her eyes as the exquisite sensations were rolling through her body. Seconds turned into minutes as slowly but surely, the waves were building inside. "It's going to takes some time, James, keep your finger lubricated, but don't stop, please don't stop."

Eventually, Ellen felt her little penis expand to bursting point. "Push down around my clitoris, making it more available and suck harder. Use your lips and tongue. Please. Please. Oh it's so intense, so intense. I'm cumming.........." It had been so long that this had happened to her. She felt she had to pee, but she knew. She knew it was something else, as she twisted and turned her body, grabbing onto James shoulder.

Her juices blossomed forth, squirting out of her tube, her body arching and heaving with each climax. "Watch out James, watch out" as the love juice gushed out of her, with some reaching James who had sat up. "Omigod, I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!! Oooooh, I can't stand it, Oh myyyyyyy! Oh myyyyyyy! Two more fulsome spurts emerged.

"Thank goodness, I put a towel under me."

"Mom, I can't believe what you just did. It was amazing. Strictly amazing."

"James, you were wonderful. I didn't think this would ever happen to me again," murmuring as she caught her breath.

"James, lay back on the bed. I am going to give you a wonderful treat." Ellen took his huge penis into her mouth and began to suck and tongue his sensitive head, using lots of saliva so that he could gently feel the friction.

James was in a highly aroused state because of the erotic foreplay and witnessing his mother exploding in a squirting orgasm. But Ellen tried to slow down the pace so that he could enjoy the pleasurable sensations to the utmost. She used her tongue on the front of his circumcised penis head, sending his body into paroxysms of pleasure, but only for a few seconds. Stopping her sucking motion, she teased and played with his swollen testicles.

James couldn't help but focus on his mothers huge swaying breasts, which were moving in rhythm with the motion of her head. He reached out to touch and caress them.

As Ellen felt his sac tighten, she stopped sucking his penis and began to lick his balls around and between them, trying to preserve the moment of intense pleasure. Soon it was apparent that the moment of crisis was here.

She rapidly increased the pumping of his huge shaft. "I'm cumming, mom."

Looking into his eyes with loving affection, "Give it to me, James." Her mouth curled around his expanded penis, as he shot gobs of sperm into her orifice, full and overflowing. Overcoming her natural aversion to tasting sperm, she actually swallowed some, before she headed to the sink to spit the rest out. It didn't taste too bad, she thought.

In James' mind, he had heard about blow jobs from his friends and now he was getting his third in the last two weeks, and it was from his luscious mother. Life was sweet....He had to thank Amy and Linda for his good fortune.

12