Horny Neighbor

Story Info
Neighbor comes in more than handy.
6.1k words
4.4
328.7k
98
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHammock
JHammock
109 Followers

I was out in my front yard watering my plants when I saw a red Toyota pull into my neighbor's driveway. A U-haul truck followed the car and parked along the curb. I stared, as a gorgeous young woman, long blonde hair tied in a pony tail, struggled out of the car. She was wearing really short shorts and my eyes wandered to her crotch and the fabric tightened against her pussy, revealing slim white thighs. She straightened and walked towards the truck, tugging on her denim shorts. I got a hard on just watching this scene unfold. She was wearing a sleeveless white tank top and my eyes zoomed in on her bouncing breasts. Her ass and breasts were a contrast to her slim body. As she neared the truck, a young man jumped out and gave her a tight hug and they turned around and stood gazing at the house for a long time.

It was obvious they were the new owners and very proud of their acquisition. I smiled at their youthful enthusiasm and watched briefly as they began to kiss, right there on the driveway. I didn't want to seem rude and so I reluctantly turned my attention to my watering chore. To his credit I must say that the guy looked hot too, quite tall and well built. Through the corner of my eye I saw them disappear into the house. It was around almost four o'clock on a hot Sunday afternoon and I knew they would spend the rest of the evening unloading their stuff.

As I was about to go back in I saw them come out and head towards the truck. I decided I had to be a good neighbor and welcome them.

I waved and smiled at them, "Hi, welcome to the neighborhood."

They turned around, saw me and waved back. While the guy was busy opening the truck's rear door and pulling out the ramp, the girl walked over to my yard. She extended her hand, "Hi, I am Amanda Cooper. And that's my husband Timothy."

I looked at my hand which was dirty, since I had been pulling weeds all afternoon, and hesitated.

She laughed and said, "It's alright. My hands are dirty too since I have been loading the truck all morning."

I laughed "I am John Miller. And I already like you, my lovely neighbor." She blushed at this sudden compliment and before she could drop her hand I grabbed it and squeezed it real hard. She seemed surprised but let me hold it a bit longer than was necessary.

"It's so hot. Can you tell me where the nearest gas station is? I'd like to buy some cold beer for Timmy. He's been sweating it out the past two days. And we are completely out."

"If you don't mind, why don't you help yourself from my fridge? I have some Coors Light, if that's okay with him."

She smiled, "That's his favorite too!"

I laughed, "I see Timmy and I have similar tastes! What about you?"

She hesitated, "I love white wine but I don't want to be a bother. I will grab a couple of cold beers for him and later go shopping to stock up our bar."

I pushed open my door and went inside. Amanda hesitated at the door and I said, "Come on in. See if you can find anything for you as well. I have some sodas. Maybe that'll help cool you off."

She walked in, her eyes taking in the furnishings. "You do have good taste, I see. Maybe I should let you pick stuff for us too." She laughed and continued, "Seriously, I am impressed with your interior decoration. Is your wife home?"

I hesitated, "I am single now. We went through a divorce almost a year ago."

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to pry."

"It's okay. It was my fault anyway."

"I am sorry for bringing up sad memories."

"Actually, I am better off now. Although I felt guilty at first, as time passed I realized that I did myself a favor."

"Did you love her?"

"Yes we were very much in love. Very much like you and Timmy, from what I have seen of you both so far."

"Thank you, John. We simply adore each other. We cannot keep our hands off each other." She almost bit her tongue as she said this and her face turned crimson.

I laughed, "Yes, I noticed that too." And I let my eyes roam over her body as she blushed and turned to admire a painting on the wall.

"How long have you been married?" I asked.

"Almost three years now. I am twenty one and he's twenty four. He's got a nice job and now it's my turn to go to college. I am planning to do my Masters, since we can afford it now."

She switched the subject back to me, "Do you have kids?"

"No we were married for ten years and that was one of the problems."

"Was she infertile?" Amanda again apologized, "I am so sorry. I shouldn't have asked that!"

"I would have been happy if that were the case. She was not infertile, she was frigid."

"Oh. I am sorry," she said lamely.

"Yes, it was a constant issue between us, right from the get go."

"So you divorced her because she was frigid?' Her tone had turned slightly sarcastic.

"No, she divorced me because she caught me in bed with her sister Megan."

For some reason I didn't want my new neighbors to think of me as a playboy, cheating on his wife, so I continued, "My wife and I never had sex during our entire marriage. My wife has a job that requires her to travel a lot and so does mine. So it was not so difficult for me to hang in there. I never cheated on her even though I did have plenty of opportunities. But when Megan moved in with us temporarily, things changed. It was an affair waiting to happen. She knew her sister was frigid and broached the subject with me one day when my wife was away. Ten years is a long time and when Megan kissed me, I couldn't hold back any longer. Heck, I was a sexually starved man, nearing forty, and a girl in her twenties was throwing herself at me. How am I supposed to walk away from that? We were very careful and carried on an affair for a few months before we were busted."

"I am sorry. Are you dating anyone now? How about Megan, now that you're free?"

"I am a pilot and travel a lot. I don't want to get into a relationship where I cannot spend time with a girl. And my wife's only condition for a smooth divorce was that I should never see her sister again. Sibling rivalry, I suppose. I have kept up that promise."

"That's very nice of you but I do feel sorry for you."

"Thank you for listening. This is the first time I have talked about this and I didn't realize voicing your pain could actually give you so much relief."

"Well, Timmy must be wondering what's taking so long. Thank you for the beer and see you around soon."

As she walked out, my eyes followed the sway of her ass, my joystick pushing against my shorts. When she reached the door she turned, smiled, and said, "You are a very handsome man. I think you should go out there and make some women happy. Why deny yourself what you have wited ten years for?"

I smiled hand said, "You are very sweet and caring Amanda. I will certainly think about it."

She quickly stepped back into the hallway, gave me a hug, and whispered, "And I don't believe you're forty!"

With that she hurriedly swayed out of the room leaving me with dirty thoughts and a horny cock. I knew it was just an innocent remark, intended to make me feel better, but try as might, I could not shake of my longing to fuck that young girl. Deprived of sex for almost a year, it was difficult for me to accept the fact that Amanda was happily married to a stud any woman would drool over and that my chances with her were slim to none.

As darkness settled in, I decided I needed a drink, Scotch on the rocks. Not just one but several to help me come to grips with reality.

As I was sipping my fourth shot, I heard the front door bell ring. I was surprised when I saw Timmy at the door.

He stepped in and apologized, "Hi John, I am Timothy, your new neighbor. I am sorry for bothering you again. We were trying to take a large cabinet inside and it got stuck in the doorway. The only way I can get it past the doorway is by removing the door. I misplaced my entire tool set. I was hoping you'd be able to lend me yours for a few minutes."

"Of course, Timmy. Please feel free to take what you want."

Maybe it was the whisky and the thought of seeing that girl again that made me say, "If you need me to help you unload, I would be more than happy to help."

He was silent for a few seconds before saying, "Actually I could use some help. My wife is tired; she's been helping all day. But she insists that we unload the truck tonight itself so that she can start putting things is place tomorrow when I am at work."

I don't know why I got a hard on when Timmy said that. The fact that I was free the next two days and the thought that Amanda was going to be by herself tomorrow began to arouse me. I knew nothing was going to happen but there was a chance of seeing her when she was by herself and that made me feel horny.

"Would you like a drink, Timmy?"

"What are you drinking?"

"Scotch."

"Sure, God knows I need it. And thanks for the beer." I poured him a generous shot and handed the glass to him. He gulped it down fast and said, "Thanks, let's go."

I went to my garage, picked up my tool kit and after locking my door, headed over to their house.

As soon as I entered their house, Amanda came up to me with a genuine smile and gave me hug. If she kept doing this, I might offer to unload the damn truck all by myself. She had changed into her pajamas - pink bottoms with a matching silk top. Her nipples were pushing against her top and it was obvious that she was not wearing anything underneath. The v-neck simply added to the excitement.

As soon as I saw the cabinet I knew that they had pushed it in wrong. Together, Timmy and I pulled it pulled it out and then maneuvered it at an angle that made it easy to slip past the doorway.

"Wow. Timmy and I have been trying to get in for almost an hour now."

"Well, in my younger days I used to deliver washer dryers and refrigerators to homes. Those skills come in handy at times like this."

After that Timmy and I worked steadily for an hour before the truck was completely unloaded. I insisted on carrying some of the stuff that had to go upstairs so that the first floor had some room to move around. They were both gushing with gratitude.

"Amanda loves to cook and wanted to set up the kitchen first thing tomorrow. I don't know how to thank you, John."

"If she's such a great cook, all she has to do is feed me occasionally and we'll call it even."

Amanda laughed, "Careful. You may not like my cooking."

"Why don't you let me be the judge? I will give you my honest opinion after getting a taste."

Timmy said, "Why don't we order Pizza? I am hungry. John, do you know who delivers Pizza to this community?'

I pulled out my cell phone and called and he placed an order.

By the time we finished eating it was almost two in the morning. As I was leaving, Timmy shook my hands while Amanda moved closer to give me a hug. I was expecting it this time and when she came near, I wrapped her in my arms and pulled her against me, crushing her soft breasts against my hard chest. I had been in a constant state of arousal all evening as my eyes followed Amanda every time she leaned over, revealing her breasts or her ass. I rubbed my hardness against her thighs and said loudly, "I am available all day tomorrow. If you need help, just call me." I looked into her eyes as I released her and saw a flush creep up her face. She said, "I don't think I will need help but if I do I will call you."

That night I masturbated for the first time since I left high school.

I decided that I should stop building up my expectations and quit hanging around Amanda. The next morning, as soon as I woke up, I headed to the club, worked out a bit, and played a few tennis games. It was almost noon when I pulled into my garage. I was tired. All I wanted was to take a shower and hit the bed.

But as soon as I pulled in, my cell phone began to ring. It was Amanda. She must have been waiting for my return.

"Hi Amanda, how is the unpacking going?"

"I am done with the kitchen. I just need to hook up the washer dryer and my fridge."

I hesitated, "Do you need my help?"

"I hate to be a bother, John. Timmy is no good with these things. If you don't mind..?" her voice trailed.

"Give me half an hour. I need to take a shower."

"I just ordered Chinese. It should be delivered about the time you get here. We can eat before you hook up my stuff."

"You do know how to bribe a guy, don't you?" I laughed.

She giggled, "Especially if they are single."

"Yes, that's true. We fall for it every time."

"I still don't have any beer for you. So please bring a few cans."

"I sure will. And I think I have a bottle of White Zinfandel. I will grab that too."

"I don't think I should be drinking. Especially if you want me to help you. It doesn't take much to get me drunk."

My cock stirred when she said that, much against my wishes. Her remarks seemed innocent, but my body reacted badly. We quickly said our byes and hung up.

I took a quick shower and on a whim, decided against wearing any underwear and pulled on my sweat pants. The bulge showed but my loose T shirt covered it up somewhat.

I grabbed a few cans of beer and her wine and went next door. She opened the door as I walked up the driveway and gave me that devastating smile. The moment I saw what she was wearing I knew I had to watch my step. The powder blue velour pajama hung low on her waist, hugging her soft round ass and revealing her smooth curves. She was wearing a matching sleeveless top with a plunging v-line. The top stopped a few inches above her navel, revealing her midriff. I loved that top -- it showed off the cleft from above and the soft swell from beneath. Her nipples were straining against the soft fabric. As soon as I stepped in she closed the door, bolted it, and turned around and gave me a hug. My arms went around and pulled her against me and said, "You sure know how to bribe a single guy."

For a moment she seemed surprised by the tightness of my hug but relaxed quickly and laughed at my comment. Her face reddened as my hand caught her waist and crushed her against my throbbing cock.

She tried to hide her embarrassment by talking. "I am so glad you came, John. I came over in the morning as soon as Timmy left for work but realized you were not home. I was kind of keeping an eye on your driveway hoping to catch you as soon as you showed up."

I was in no hurry to release her and the dialogue seemed to keep her distracted. I felt my cock rub against her pussy and she squirmed and quickly pulled away. My erection was obvious; even the loose T shirt could not prevent the tent from showing. She avoided looking at it; instead she looked me in the eye, "Can you position the fridge first so that I can start stocking my stuff?"

I walked into the kitchen, connected the water line and easily pushed the fridge into the nook and plugged it in. It began to purr softly. Amanda came over and hugged me from behind. I felt her soft breasts on my back but she moved away before I could turn around. It was good thing because I was in a state of constant erection and didn't want to scare her away.

I then started working on the washer dryer. As I worked, Amanda stood near me, ready to help me. Whenever she stooped low to pick up a tool or a screw, her pajamas would ride down, revealing her white ass. I could also see her breasts through the bottom of her top.

It did not take me long to hook the two machines up and when I was done, I held my arms open, in anticipation of her hug. She seemed to hesitate. Her eyes briefly glanced down at my bulge before looking away.

I casually moved closer. She stood still. I took her in my arms and held her tight. She moaned when my cock pressed against her soft mound. She involuntarily pressed back into me before pulling away. I let go of her reluctantly.

"Thank you John for being such a big help." Her voice was sincere and so innocent. I began to feel guilty again because I was trying to seduce a happily married woman half my age.

"Amanda, I can never get tired of helping you. I am so glad that you are my neighbor." She smiled gratefully.

The door bell rang and Amanda quickly adjusted her top which had kind of climbed up and tugged her pajamas back in position before answering the door. She paid the delivery guy and brought the food in.

We ate in silence. I opened a beer and asked her if she'd like some wine.

"No not now. Maybe later." Her answer sounded a bit strained.

After lunch she asked me with some hesitation, "Can I ask you to help me move some of this stuff upstairs? That way I can start getting the living room ready, now that I am done with the kitchen."

"Of course, Amanda. Tell me what goes where and I'll take care of it."

But she was a good sport. She helped as much as she could. My erection had subsided and I was back to behaving like a normal person.

When we were in their master bedroom I noticed that their bed was still waiting to be assembled.

"Where did you sleep last night?" I asked pointing to the bed.

"Oh we slept on the couch in the living room."

"That must have been inconvenient I guess. Timmy is a big man."

She giggled, "We didn't get much sleep anyway. I don't know what got into us, but we made love almost until dawn."

This was too much information for me. My mind visualized her naked on the couch with her legs spread wide and Timmy thrusting his cock in and out of her pink pussy. My cock began to throb again.

"I guess this house is lucky for you guys."

She giggled like a school girl again, "It must be. Timmy was more vigorous than usual."

I liked the way the conversation was progressing and egged her on, "What do you mean?"

She fell silent and I said, "With us, it's usually me taking the lead, although I wish it were the other way. But last night, tired as he was, I expected him to fall asleep the moment he hit the couch but he seemed to like the way we had to curl up against each other in the confines of the couch. I don't need too much encouragement and so it was a lovely first night for us in our new home."

"Megan was like that. She was always ready for a romp in the sack and it was hard for me to say no. She said she was tired of the boys and wanted a real man to fuck her." I stopped and apologized, "I am sorry I didn't mean to be vulgar."

She giggled again, "It's okay. It doesn't bother me."

"Hey tell you what? Why don't I assemble your bed for you guys? That way you can make love in the comfort of your bed tonight."

"You are too kind, my friend. But are you sure?"

"I don't mind doing it. But there is one condition."

She was startled, "What is it? She whispered suspiciously.

"You should drink some wine and keep talking to keep me entertained while I am working. Deal?"

She seemed relieved and laughed, "Of course, deal! Just don't give me too much if you want me to be entertaining. Deal?"

By now she was sitting on the love seat in their master bedroom. She lifted one leg and straddled the arm of the love seat and lay back on the couch, her thighs spread apart. My eyes went straight to her crotch. The pajamas had tightened around her pussy, showing a healthy mound of flesh. I thought I noticed a spot of wetness on the sky blue fabric. My boy was squirming under my shorts.

"Did your wife actually walk in on you and Megan when you were ....fucking?" Her voice was very casual.

"Yes. She was on top, bouncing like a jockey, naked as the day she was born when my wife walked in on us."

"That's such a shame. She doesn't let you make love to her and she doesn't want you to seek relief elsewhere. How long did the affair go on before you got caught?'

"Almost six months. That was the only fucking I got during my ten years of marriage."

I was walking around setting up the pieces of the bed, getting ready to assemble them. Every chance I got, I stared at her crotch. The spot of wetness that I had seen earlier had gotten much bigger. She avoided looking at me while she casually placed a hand over her pussy and let out a soft sigh at the contact. She stretched a bit, and sank back into the love seat, spreading her thighs wider.

JHammock
JHammock
109 Followers
12