Horny Old Hikers

Story Info
Young girlfriend proves irresistible to older ramblers.
4.9k words
4.51
82.2k
138
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This story contains elements some readers may not be comfortable with, even though this is erotic fiction and real people are not being affected. There is a degree of reluctance involved, and what is harmless fantasy might in real life be a serious crime. Cheating is used as an erotic device; also not pleasant or moral in reality. If these elements put you off then I understand; remember there are many other writers on this site and your time is precious.

***

"Please tell we're there?" There was a pleading look in Grace's large green eyes as she turned to her boyfriend.

"I think so. I bet it's really nice inside too, you'll see," replied Tom, giving her a smile.

The couple stood looking down into a small valley. The vista was attractive, with a fall close by, the water dropping into a wide stream that wound its way through the woods below. The late afternoon sun caught the water with a golden shimmer. In the centre of the valley stood a large neat looking farmhouse.

The young couple had set off early that morning. A long hike was not Grace's idea of a good time, even though she kept herself fit through regular yoga classes. She had only agreed to come at all because it was Tom's birthday this weekend and this was what he had wanted to do.

An upmarket restaurant, fine wines and a passionate night in a hotel were how Grace would have chosen to spend a birthday. She had even bought some new underwear from Agent Provocateur before Tom had revealed his hiking plan. Still, she wanted to be a loving girlfriend and so she had mustered as much enthusiasm as she could.

After a day spent marching through the countryside Grace was hot and tired. She stretched herself, running a hand over one of her slim calves.

"All day outdoors and you still look gorgeous," said Tom, admiring her figure. The clothes Grace had chosen for the walk were tight fitting, allowing her gentle curves to display.

Grace snorted, but felt a little mollified. In truth she did not feel especially attractive at the moment. However, apparently it was not only Tom who thought so. About two hours earlier they had passed a group of older men also out hiking, at the time taking a break along the path. They was about ten of them, relatively fit looking for the most part, clearly a regular group of walkers enjoying an active retirement.

Alone as the young couple were they might have felt a little vulnerable, but the men were so much older than them, and had called a friendly greeting, and so the couple had not felt threatened. The men had certainly stared at Grace though, even the ones who had tried not to be too obvious about it.

The couple were both twenty-two years old, and had been together just over twelve months. Grace was screen actress beautiful, with fine features and large liquid green eyes. Her blonde hair was long and caught up in a ponytail for the hike. When loose it had the gentle waves that women now often pay a fortune to achieve artificially. She was a little shorter than average, with a taught, slender body. Her breasts were pert rather than voluptuous, but they certainly stood out on her slight figure.

Tom was an attractive guy too, in a boy band kind of way, clean shaven with thick brown hair. Far from oblivious to Grace's effect on men, he had noticed the older guys staring at his hot girlfriend. Well let them look, he thought, conscious of their light hearted jealousy. Any eyeful is the closest you're going to get fellas!

Now the day's hike was at an end. The destination for today was the isolated hostel in the valley below - a converted old farmhouse. The couple exchanged a brief kiss and headed down the path.

***

"You have got to be joking!"

"I'm sorry miss but there's no other option. We did try calling you several times today."

"There's no bloody phone reception out here!"

The man Grace had turned her fierce gaze upon just shrugged helplessly.

As it had transpired the hostel was indeed nice enough inside, not grotty as she had feared, and welcoming enough at the end of a long day's walk. No, the problem was not the hostel but the private room she had reserved, which it transpired was unavailable due to a double booking.

The manager was deeply apologetic. He was a short middle-aged man, somewhat overweight. He had been flustered by Grace from the outset and this became worse as her irritation grew.

The only alternative he could provide was an open plan, mixed gender dorm of bunk beds that offered no real privacy if other guests were present. And a party of ramblers had indeed arrived earlier that afternoon.

"It's okay, babe, it's only for one night," said Tom placatingly. In truth he was as disappointed as Grace, but he knew it was not her fault - and she could have a real temper which he was keen not to see unleashed. This was already being partly directed at the older, pudgy hostel manager. He was clearly eager to please the stunning young woman, but he genuinely could offer no suggestions except a refund. The hostel was so isolated, barely accessible by vehicle, that a journey to the nearest town with accommodation was not practical.

"Let's see the room at least," Tom offered encouragingly.

The dorm consisted of bunks packed fairly tight. The other occupants were not present, having arrived earlier and gone for food, however the signs of them were about. Clothes were strewn over some of the beds, boots and bags tucked below others.

There was one free double-bunk in the centre of the room. At first Grace had thought that she and Tom could share a single bunk, but when they saw the beds she quickly realised they would be too small to sleep two people comfortably.

"I'll take the top," said Tom, trying to be gallant, and knowing that Grace would be more likely than he to need a night-time trip to the bathroom.

"Sharing a room with a bunch of strangers. How romantic!" Grace groaned.

An hour later the couple were showered and feeling lightly rested, eating some of the food that the hostel prepared daily in the summer for tired hikers. Grace had smuggled in a bottle of wine, which they shared in glasses from the kitchen. After a while the couple relaxed and began to enjoy the evening a little more, the alcohol and endorphins from the long hike kicking in.

After finishing the wine the couple went into the common room to kill some time before bed. The room turned out to be occupied: it was filled with the men they had passed on the trail who were also staying the hostel.

At first Tom was puzzled how the group had beaten them to the destination, but then remembered there was a point during the hike when he had taken a wrong turn, which he was able to correct later, though it had made for a longer route. At the time he hadn't had the nerve to tell Grace that they might have walked a couple of unnecessary miles.

The old guys proved friendly enough, though when it was clear the couple wanted alone time the men let them be, for the most part. There was a couple of guys Grace found a little creepy, more obvious with the leers, clearly not caught up on twenty-first century gender politics. She was the only woman in the room for one thing, but Grace had the kind of everyday hotness that caused male drivers to slow down to stare as she strolled down the street. Looks from men were such a part of her life that she had partly switched off to it.

Having drank wine earlier, and still feeling horny, the young couple could not quite keep their hands off one another, kissing affectionately with Grace sat on Tom's lap. Witnessing the physical intimacy between the young couple it was hard for some of the men not to feel aroused and a little jealous.

Not all the men were unattractive to Grace, even though their average age was probably mid-sixties. For a group of guys way older than her dad they were fit enough, and a couple she would even describe as handsome. Their builds ranged from stocky, broad of back types, to tall dominating figures, and a few smaller wiry types. They could have been a retired group of boxers, but it turned out they were just a group of guys who met to go walking, or rambling as they called it. A chance to leave wives behind and get out into the countryside, usually with a pub visit or two thrown in. On the whole they seemed a harmless, friendly group of men.

There was one silver fox with twinkling blue eyes she noticed staring over at one point. Feeling a little tipsy from the wine, and deciding to amuse herself, when Grace felt his eyes she looked over and held the man's gaze for a heartbeat. He winked and she experienced a slight, sharp thrill. Tom did not notice, but some of the men did and looked amused. Grace felt instantly embarrassed.

Before long people began heading to bed. When Tom and Grace had the room to themselves she began to feel hopeful they might finally have some real alone time. They were passionately kissing on the sofa, Tom's hand reaching under her t-shirt, when the chubby manager had stuck his head in the door and apologetically explained there was a lights out policy after 10pm. He tried to not notice Grace's glower.

***

"Tom, are you awake?" Grace whispered. No response.

How can he sleep, she wondered? The snoring in the room was at a level that had at first seemed amusing, then rapidly became irritating. She supposed Tom, with his regular hiking, was used to sleeping in dorms from time to time.

They had gone to bed about 30 minutes ago. Wearing the new lingerie in the crowded room was clearly not an option so Grace had opted for small white cotton shorts and a t-shirt, the latter a cute pale pink. Even this outfit had caused a stir as she had self-consciously returned from changing in the bathroom. Her slim bare legs were revealed, her pert behind seemed to wiggle as she walked; even the t-shirt seemed only to emphasize the fine young breasts that lay beneath. Her blonde hair was loose now, spilling in waves down her back.

When the lights were turned out the room was not just dark, but pitch black. Grace could not even see Tom's bunk above her. There was the faintest gimmer from a far window, and even that was covered in heavy curtains.

So much for the romantic night she had planned! Although she was a little achey from the walking, her limbs felt deliciously relaxed after a long shower and the bottle of wine. She could have been giving Tom the night of passion she had planned, sucking him, riding him to their mutual ecstasy. Instead she was in bed alone surrounded by strange older men, some of whom clearly had a serious case of sleep apnoea!

As a distraction from the snoring around her she began to fantasize about sex. Maybe on a beach somewhere, watching Tom emerge from the sea, water glistening on his smooth, tanned muscles. Then he would walk over to her and apply suncream to her warm clear skin.

One of her favourite fantasies involved being watched. She imagined other beach goers, men and women, observing as her boyfriend's strokes became slower, more intimate. He would unhook her bikini, showing off her high young breasts to the beach. People would goggle.

In the fantasy she pushed Tom's head lower, closing her eyes as people moved closer...

Hell, she did feel horny now! A sudden louder than usual snore brought her back to the present.

It really is dark in here, she mused. Tom's gentle breathing was regular above her. How disappointing. If she could find a way to wake him and bring him into the bed...now that would be fun! The thought of fucking her boyfriend in a packed room of oblivious men made her suddenly quite wet.

Did she actually need Tom for this part? She was truly aroused now and decided sleep was not going to happen for a while. A release might do her good.

Dropping a hand under the sheets she pulled the shorts slowly down her leg, careful to be silent. Just the feeling of spreading her legs slightly in these circumstances felt sexily inappropriate. The nearest other beds were only a few meters away and yet she could see nothing of the occupants, nor they of her.

Grace used one hand to tease herself apart, and the fingers of the other to gather some of the fluid that was now secreting from her. Running two slender fingers over her clit she began to massage it slowly, gently.

Almost immediately she had to turn to the pillow to stifle a groan. This really did feel erotic!

For the next five minutes Grace rubbed herself, gently at first, the arousal building steadily. She lost herself to the moment, closing her eyes as a tingling warmth spread through her body. Her speed increased as she felt the excitement build.

In her eagerness she pulled the covers to one side, exposing herself entirely to the darkness. The feeling of vulnerability combined in her mind with the risk of discovery if the lights were to go on. Just the thought of this drove her arousal further. She was going to orgasm right in the packed room! If these old guys only knew!

A sudden creak brought her to an abrupt stop. Could that have been a floorboard? Someone perhaps getting up to go the lavatory, she thought.

Just as Grace was about to resume her fun, the creak came again softly. A man's breathing sounded nearby, though it was hard to say how close with all the snorers in the room.

In a panic she pulled the sheets back over herself and began to breath slowly, evenly, as if she were actually asleep.

There was nothing further for a moment and Grace began to relax, more annoyed at having her orgasm suspended, still feeling very horny and unreleased.

Then, as if someone had been waiting, listening to her, the soft footsteps resumed until they came right to her bunk. There was no mistaking it: she could hear male breathing, though low and controlled.

Grace nearly jumped out of her skin when she felt a hand touch her leg through the covers. Almost experimentally the hand gripped gently, then moved a fraction further up.

In disbelief Grace lay silent for the moment. What was this pervert thinking? As soon as she yelled the room would wake and the man would be in serious shit.

But, she thought, maybe the man would have time to reach his bed before someone could hit the light. Was there a way to discover his identity first?

The hand now began to slip under the sheets, moving over the mattress until rough fingers touch the smooth skin of her thigh.

The sheer nerve of this man! To grope a young woman whilst her boyfriend was feet away!

The touch of the hand was course, a hand hardened from years of manual work, with a firm grip. She wondered if it was the silver fox who had winked at her. But she knew that he could be any of the men.

For a long minute there was no further movement and Grace decided that was as far as the stranger would dare to go. She surprised herself with a momentary disappointment at the idea. What the hell was wrong with her?

But the man had not stopped. Confident now that the stunning young woman really was asleep, the man resumed his exploration, running his hand further up her inner thigh. Grace stilled a sudden urge to pull her legs together, as this would give away that she was really awake.

She felt the sheets gently pulled back away from her, exposing her partly to the darkness once again, and also now to this strange man. Then a second hand reach her stomach; the hand paused, the man perhaps admiring the taut, youthful flatness of her tummy. Surely none of the old men in this room had gotten his hands on such a young woman for many a year - or perhaps ever.

Both the hands moved upwards: one reaching for her soft breasts; the other to the join of her slim legs. Her breath caught audibly in her throat at the intimate touch. Now was the time to stop this!

There was a pause as the man encountered the wetness from her previous masturbation; a sudden tightening of excitement from him. Grace also thought she heard a grunt of amusement.

The fingers on her breast were now squeezing her nipple, the point hardening under the firm touch. The other hand was pressed between her legs, fingers moving everywhere.

As a knuckle was pushed partly inside her she gasped audibly and involuntary pulled her legs together. A firm pressure from the man pushed them apart again.

Oh God! He must know she was awake! And he hadn't stopped! Grace was almost shaking with conflicting feelings. What would this man think? If she said nothing he would clearly continue. And she was letting it happen!

Soon the groping indeed continued, a finger now pushing inside her wet, feminine opening. She moved her own hands down, only to have the man grip her wrists easily with his other free hand and push them back over her head, pinning them there, firmly, but not painfully.

Grace let out a squeak as a mouth was suddenly attached to her breast, a tongue running over the nipple. As she gasped the mouth took a long slurp. She was certain the sound was loud in the room.

The man did not seem to care, moving his mouth hungrily to the other breast. All the while fingers played with her below. The fact she was awake and letting this happen had clearly driven the man's excitement to another level.

Who was the man? He obviously knew who she was, but the man could have been any one of the ten ramblers. The outrageousness of the situation overwhelmed her. An old man she could not see was presuming to grope and suck the tits of a young woman he had never met before tonight, in a crowded room, with his friends - and her sleeping boyfriend - mere feet away!

The fingers paused a moment in their rubbing and involuntary she pushed herself down onto them, still ashamed of her horniness. She was certain they would be discovered at any moment, but she could not bring herself to do anything else - and that thought also enflamed her.

The sucking, slobbering mouth pulled sway from her swollen, warm tits. Then the fingers between her legs resumed their work. Her mouth opened and she gasped as two thick fingers were pushed firmly inside her. A moment later the man's mouth covered hers, a powerful tongue thrust into her warm mouth, trying to find her own wet, pink tongue.

Grace squirmed, but the man kept snogging her, frenching her, his lips against hers. His taste was not entirely unpleasant, but deeply unfamiliar - a hint of tobacco maybe (neither Grace nor Tom smoked). He must surely have noticed the contrast with her clean, mouth washed breath.

With a groan she finally began to kiss back, against her own judgement, her tongue touching his. His hand released hers and she flung them up, at first intending to push him back, but finding one hand reaching to his face, the other encircling his shoulders, her nails digging into the hard flesh she discovered there.

She found the presence of mind to run a hand on his face, up the back of his head, finding no hair. That narrowed down the suspects! Disappointedly she noted from the lack of hair that it was not the silver fox.

The man took her cues for pure arousal and kissed her harder, then alternately sucked again at her breasts, all the while thrusting his fingers inside her rapidly.

After a minute a rough hand reached out to grip hers. Slowly he pulled her hand out to the side, then pushed it down. Her touch encountered skin. My God, she thought - the man was actually naked!

Her mind raced; her heart pounded. Now she felt her fingers encounter the unmistakable warm flesh of his swollen penis. Almost without her awareness her fingers closed, gripped him. He was big enough that her fingers did not meet her thumb.

The man moved her hand up and down against him, and she felt his hardness slide across the soft skin of her palm. He felt hot against her touch. After a moment he released her and she continued to massage him slowly on her own.

12