Horny Old Maid

Story Info
He relieves his horny old maid's frustrations.
4.1k words
4.49
434.2k
60
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alanc
alanc
362 Followers

After recently moving into a new block of flats I was still in the process of meeting my new neighbours whenever I saw them in the lobby, lift, laundry room etc. One day after returning home from another long day at work I finally bumped into the lady who lived across the hall, just as she was coming out of her own apartment. She introduced herself as Jean and was a nice, still reasonably attractive middle aged lady who I guessed would be in her early fifties. She was just on her way to the shops when we bumped into each other so I invited her round for a quick drink later that evening just to be neighbourly.

I tried to smarten the place up a little before she came round later but when she arrived I ended up having to explain that my long hours at the office meant I couldn’t keep on top of my housework as much as I would like. Don’t get me wrong, the place wasn’t a pigsty by any means, I just liked things to be spotless and had been unable to keep it that way recently because of my burgeoning workload. Jean was very kind and offered to do some of the general chores for me for a small fee as she only worked part time, had quite a bit of extra time on her hands and said a little extra money would come in very handy.

I took her up on the offer after putting up with things until I could stand it no longer. I gave her own key to my place so she could come and go as she pleased and the arrangement worked very well between us. To be honest she was a godsend and kept the place just how I liked it, and a little more.

As I said the arrangement went well until one day, on a hard earned day off, I never heard Jean coming into my apartment and she walked in to the lounge to find me laying on the sofa in just my shorts and a t-shirt jacking off to a porno. There was no hiding the fact of what I was doing, obviously there couldn’t be with my dick in my hand and a horny blonde bitch in PVC being banged by 3 guys playing on the TV. The embarrassment to us both was obvious. I hurriedly tried to tuck myself away while Jean just stood there for a few seconds, obviously somewhat shocked at first, then apologising for walking in on me saying she would come back later when I’d had some time to myself. As she turned and left I could see her giving a somewhat extended glance at the TV.

About an hour or so later I went to Jean’s flat across the hallway to apologise. She answered the door and invited me inside and we chatted for a while. I said I hoped it wouldn’t affect what she was doing for me and she said of course not. She knew us men all had needs and didn’t seem to bothered by what she had just seen. She asked about my girlfriend to which I explained I was single at the moment because work was pretty much taking up all my time and she said she understood even more as she was divorced and had spent the last few years on her own.
“We all have needs you know Tom” she said. It was the first time I had thought of Jean in any way sexual.

With the issue seeming to be cleared up we never mentioned it again. A couple of weeks later while I was in on my own again I noticed that on of my blue movies was missing from its box and wondered where it could be. Strange thing was that it appeared again the next day and this meant only one thing, I had obviously awoken Jean’s interest. I never mentioned it and started to leave different ones out and sure enough they would disappear one day and be returned the next, Jean was obviously having a good time. The last one I left would, I hoped, have the desired effect for the plan I was hatching. I bought it specifically and featured a muscular guy giving his housemaid a good seeing to, and who luckily also happened to be called Jeanie.

The next time I knew Jean was coming was on Thursday and so I took the day off. I waited for Jean to come in, without her being aware of my presence in the flat and just as she was opening the video box I casually wandered into the room. This time it was Jean’s turn to be surprised and that was certainly the case as she stood there with the video in her hand. Apologising profusely I told her it was ok, we all have needs I said with a smile and immediately she softened and started to laugh with me. I told her I knew that she had been borrowing them for some time and asked if she had enjoyed them. She said enthusiastically that she had and I invited her to join me with a bottle of wine.

We discussed all kinds and even ended up watching one of the videos together, her favourite being the one where the maid was taken by her employer. We both got very turned on watching it as we drank the wine but nothing happened except for a bit of flirting, saucy talk and comments on the film, but as she left she asked if she could come back again on Saturday night to watch another with me. It seemed only a matter of time before something happened between us.

I dressed casually smart for Jean’s arrival on Saturday night, secretly hopeful that tonight something may happen. When I opened the door I hardly recognised her. Smiling at me, waving a bottle of wine with her hair newly cut and highlighted and make up on Jean looked a good 6 or 7 years younger and not unattractive.
“Why are you wearing your coat Jean?” I asked as I opened the door for her and she walked in, “You’ve only come from across the hall.”
“You’ll see!” she said with a glint in her eye.

She handed me the bottle of wine and I went to the kitchen for a couple of glasses and the corkscrew. When I returned to the living room Jean was already inserting her chosen video into the VCR and was pressing the play button. The video flickered to life and the familiar sight of the maid being screwed by her boss filled the screen.
“Sit down and pour us some wine Tom” Jean said turning to me, “I have a surprise for you.”

As I poured the wine Jean stood before me with the image of the maid being banged on screen behind her.
“Do you like this video Tom?” Jean asked.
“Yes, very much” I replied.
“What do you like about it?”
“I like the maid being screwed by her boss” I told her.
“Does that turn you on Tom?”
“Yes, very much Jean” I answered.
“Does the idea of screwing a maid get you horny?”
“Yes it does”
“Do I make you horny Tom? Would you like to screw me?” she asked and as I went to answer I was stopped mid tracks as Jean undid the belt on her long coat and opened it before me.

She let her coat fall to the floor and waited, hands on hips for my reaction. I was stunned and agape, eventually managing to mumble “My God” and letting out a long slow whistle at the sight before me. Jean laughed at my reaction, “That’s just what I was hoping to hear, do you like what you see?” she said.

I certainly did. Jean stood before me in a very short, black PVC maids outfit with white lacy trim. Her full breasts strained at the tight rubber and her full body was shown to its full lovely effect by the tightness and shininess of her outfit. She wore sheer black nylons, seamed, with reinforced heels and toes and her skirt was so short I could see the darkness of her stocking tops and the clasps of her garter belt which held them in place. Her legs looked sensational in those stockings and were even further enhanced by the 4 inch patent black peeptoe mules she wore which showed to full effect the reinforced heels and toes of her delicious stockings.

“My god Jean, I have never seen anything as horny in my entire life” I answered her honestly and with a smile she turned round and bent over before me, her skirt riding high up the back of her legs showing her stocking tops, creamy white thighs and great ass. I could even see the gusset of her black lacy panties peeping at me too and leant forward to rub my hand up her invitingly nyloned legs. She let out an appreciative, anticipatory “Mmmm” as my hand came into contact with the silky nylon which encased her legs and gently began to climb. The touch of the silk as I felt the shape of her legs and rubbed the seams of her stockings was exquisite and more “Mmmm’s” followed from her as my hands climbed higher, exploring her stocking tops and inner thighs.

She turned to face me rubbing and fondling her full breasts through her outfit as again my hand climbed the inside of her front thigh to feel her stocking tops and bare flesh.
“Oh Tom, you have such a nice touch” she said “I want you to touch me all over”
“Don’t worry Jean, I intend to” I replied.
“Well why don’t you start here” she said pulling her tiny skirt up to reveal her lacy black panties and standing with her legs apart waiting for me to touch her. My hand slid up her stockinged thigh and onto the smooth white skin. She bit her lower lip as I gently circled her inner thigh and then allowed my fingers to lightly brush against.
“Oh Tom I’ve been thinking of doing this with you ever since I walked in on you playing with yourself” she told me.
“I knew you were borrowing my videos Jean” I confessed, “and I’ve been thinking of this for a while too.”
“Oh Tom, my young lover, touch me” she urged.

My fingers crept between her legs and began to stroke the lace which separated her slit from my fingers. Jean gasped as I began to touch her and feel her juices seeping through the material and onto my fingers, giving my fingertips a damp shiny coating.
“Ooh that feels nice Tom” she encouraged as I stroked her dampening lips through the cloth. Her hips writhed as my fingers touched her between the legs and she grasped her breasts though her tight rubber dress.
“Jean, you look and feel so horny.”
“I know” she said seductively.

She stepped forward and straddled me on the settee, unbuttoning my shirt as I rubbed her silky stockinged thighs, grabbed and fondled her meaty ass and reached up to feel those full tits which yearned to be set free from her hot outfit. “Ooh my” Jean observed as she stripped me of my shirt exposing my muscular chest, “what a lovely young body you have, I can’t wait to see what else you’ve got in store for me” she said with a cheeky smile and a wink. Jean pulled down the shoulders of her outfit, undid the lace at the front and pulled it further down to expose her lovely round tits and hard dark brown nipples to me. As I reached up to play with them she gasped “Ooh yes Tom, play with my tits, suck them, I want to feel my nipples in your mouth.” I had to oblige and fondled and sucked on them as she leant forward and dangled each one in turn into my mouth, squashing their soft fullness against my face. I was as hard as iron for this horny older bitch and she felt this as she stroked my dick through my pants.

“Oh Tom it’s been so long for me, I can’t wait to taste your cock and feel it deep inside me” she whispered. I wondered just what I had awoken in this game old bird as she sat there astride me rubbing my prick and telling me just what she wanted to do. Whatever it was I wanted more of it.
“Your so horny Jean, I’m going to bury my cock deep in you, just like you want me to.” This was going to be one hell of a screwing session for the pair of us. She climbed off me and kneeling between my legs she unbuckled my belt staring me directly in the eye and began to slowly unzip my fly. My dick was aching to be set free and I knew it wouldn’t be long now as she tugged down my pants around my ankles and began to rub my cock through my shorts.

Grabbing the waistband she slipped them down too and finally my dick sprang free. “Oh Tom it’s lovely” she said taking it in her hand and wrapping her fingers around it’s thick shaft. “I want to put it in my mouth and taste you” she said as she began to pull softly but firmly on it. Her touch was idyllic. “Yes Jean, suck me baby” I pleaded with her as she lowered her head towards me. I saw stars as she held the shaft and wrapped her lips around the tip, slowly lowering her mouth over it and lubricating it with her warm saliva. “Mmmm” she moaned as she lowered her lips and mouth right down over me and the vibrations reverberated right through my dick and rest of my body.

“Oh Jean baby, that’s so good.” I gasped as she began to bob her head up and down on my prick and I could feel her tongue licking around the tip of my cock as she blew me. I was in heaven as she licked and sucked my balls into her mouth and pulled on the shaft of my dick. I just lay back gasping and groaning as she sucked me like a pro. At one point she even wrapped her tits around my dick and rubbed them up and down as her tongue flicked the tip of my cock. Jean knew just the effect she was having on me as she slipped me back into her mouth.
“I want you to come in my mouth Tom” she told me, “I want to taste your spunk and feel it all over my face.”
“Oh yes Jean, make me come. Let me come in your mouth” I gasped as I felt my spunk beginning to rise.
“Mmmmmmm” she hummed as she sucked and wanked me. It brought me right to the edge and as I felt myself beginning to come I shouted out to warn Jean, but like the experienced lady she was she already knew and had pulled back slightly and was wanking me furiously into her waiting open mouth and face. My come shot out with such force it spurted hard into Jean’s mouth and face, shot after shot covered this dirty lady’s eyes, nose, cheeks and lips and I could see more of it sitting on her waiting eager tongue.
“Mmm Tom you taste so good” she told me as she swallowed what she had in her mouth and rubbed the rest of it over her face and in between her lips as I lay there spent.

“Now it’s your turn Jean” I told her as I recovered an element of composure, “I want to lick your wet pussy and taste you now. I moved from the settee and onto the floor as Jean stood to take my place on the settee. Once again I stared in sheer desire at how horny she looked in her stockings high heeled mules and that sexy pvc maids uniform. “God Jean I can’t believe how horny you look” I told her again, “you wouldn’t believe how much I want to screw you.”
“So show me Tom, show me how much you want to screw me.”

Jean lay back into the settee as my hands stroked the inside of her silk stockinged thighs and played with her exposed tits. Then grabbing the sides of her lace panties I slowly pulled them down over her silken legs and off over her very sexy high heels to finally reveal her dark, wet, hairy pussy to me. Throwing her panties to one side I lowered my head between her legs and ever so gently parted her aching pussy lips with my fingers, lightly touching in between with my tongue, tasting her sweet wetness. “Ohhh Tom YESSS!! Lick me” she panted as the tip of my tongue slid along the length of her groove and began to tease her hard clit. Rolling my tongue around her clit and lapping deeply at her dripping juices felt so horny and Jean groaned unstoppably in delight. “Oh Tom, I love the feel of your tongue in my pussy, YES lick me there, don’t stop” and on it went as I felt her slide her silky stockinged legs over my shoulders and hold my head in place as I continued to drink on her musky love juices.

As she began to writhe beneath me and her legs began to flinch I knew she was close to coming. I slipped two fingers inside her and stroking her g-spot brought her to her long awaited climax. She screamed in delight as she clamped her thighs around my head and bucked hard against my face, shuddering in the throes of ecstasy. Her silk stockings rustled against my ears and her high heels dug into my back as she desperately grabbed her breasts crying YES!, YES! as she came. My face was smeared in her juices when she finally released her grip on me and I came up gasping for air but smiling all the same. “Oh Tom, it’s been 5 years since anyone did that for me” she said with gratefulness, “but no one’s ever made me come like that before.”
“Well that’s just for starters Jean” I told her “Next I intend to screw your brains out.”
“Yes please, I can’t wait” she replied.

We sat next to each other on the settee and kissed passionately and her hand crept to my crotch and began to stroke me again. Very quickly I became hard again in her hand and was now desperate to bury my cock inside this sexy older vixen. As I stroked her stockings and admired her PVC uniform I knew I had to have there and then.
“Right lay back Jean” I told her, “I want to screw you now.”
“Yes Tom, take me. I want you to fuck me hard, do what you want with me.” Now there was an invitation.

Jean lay back and opened her legs wide for me, letting me between them, my dick waving like a flagpole as I approached her. She reached between my legs and grabbed my dick, guiding it towards her love hole. She looked wanton lain before me, desperate for me to fuck her, with her black stockinged legs spread wide, high heels pointing in the air, full tits jiggling, shiny outfit enticing and the look of sex in her eyes. She rubbed the tip of my prick up between her juicy lips a few times before guiding it into her hole.
“Yes c’mon Tom, fuck me” she breathed heavily. I pushed my cock slowly inside her hot warm pussy and was enveloped by her wetness, feeling her soft inner folds wrapping themselves around my cock as it inched into her.
“Oh yes” she cried as I buried myself to the hilt inside her and began to slowly stroke in and out of her.
“Jean you feel so nice and soft” I told her as I began to screw this horny old maid from across the hall. She felt so good as I slid my prick deeply and slowly in and out of her and feeling her nylon thighs rub against mine as I shafted her just turned me on even more.

“Oooh yes” Jean moaned as I built up my rhythm and speed, filling her hot hole with my long shaft. She felt so good as I continuously buried myself in her. I lifted her legs up over my shoulders so I could feel her stockings rub against my body and gaze at her high heels and sexy reinforced stockinged toes peeping through the ends of her shoes.

“Take me from behind Tom” asked Jean as I slowed my strokes for a while and she turned over and knelt before me on the settee. Her meaty white ass protruded towards me begging to be taken and her dark wet pussy peeped at me from between her legs, asking to be rogered again. I lifted her PVC skirt high up over her ass and grabbing her waist plunged back into her in one long stroke. She groaned loudly as I filled her and began to bang against her ass, gripping her waist tightly and pulling her back onto my pole. “Yes, fuck me” she shouted, fondling her own tits as I pumped her hard from behind. Then she sat me back into the settee and, facing away from me, lowered herself onto my pole again and rode me. She felt so hot as she bounced up and down, her stockinged thighs sliding against mine as I felt my cock being enveloped by her hot cunt.

She leaned back as she bobbed up and down on me and rubbed her clit with her fingers.
“Yes Tom, make me come” she pleaded and she ground harder and harder down on me. I could tell she was about to as she gyrated down on me and furiously rubbed her clit with her fingers. She started to cry out as her legs began to shudder and she was gripped by an almighty climax which shook her to her roots. Screaming “YES” repeatedly she came like no girl I had ever been with before and then collapsed in a gasping heap next to me, trying to recover. I had no intentions of letting her do so and straight away pulled her legs wide open and shoved myself into her again.

“Oh, stop” she moaned feebly but she had no chance and I knew she didn’t really mean it anyway, she wanted it too much. I banged into the horny bitch like there was no tomorrow, holding her nyloned ankles high in the air as her loose muled heels bounced on her sexy seamed feet. Ramming into her hard I watched her tits bounce and jiggle under me and slowly I could feel my own orgasm building.
“I’m coming again Tom” she managed to groan out with some surprise and yet again her body shuddered and bucked against me as another orgasm shook her.

“I’m going to come as well Jean” I warned her as I felt things getting closer.

alanc
alanc
362 Followers
12