Horny on Halloween Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chase - what the fuck you can't do that." I said in objection.

"Relax - this is just for me," he replied. In a successful effort to change the subject, Chase pointed at Travis' dick and said, "Looks like there's some left." We all turned our attention back to Travis' dick to see the remnants of coke left behind. "Maybe you need a gummie," Chase offered suggesting I use the rest for my mouth.

Travis turned towards me excited by the suggestion. I lowered myself in front of Travis placing myself back in the kneeling position that I loved. I licked the length of his shaft gathering all the coke left behind along the way. Travis' head fell back as his body tensed up to the feeling my tongue left on his manhood. I eyed his body as all his muscles tensed outward as if they wanted to be part of the action too.

I grabbed Travis' dick and took him in my mouth as far as I could - not so much in blowjob style but to really get all the coke that had been left behind. He let out a rattly deep moan. I came out for air and pronounced that my whole mouth was now numb. We all laughed as Chase took another line. Chase collected some coke on a key and offered it up to Travis who covered his other nostril and breathed in the substance that Chase rested at the bottom of his nose. I was now on my knees, my face in between Travis' erect dick and Chase's tenting cargos.

Without warning, Chase grabbed the sides of my head and redirected me onto Travis' dick. I opened my numb mouth to take him in. I was slobbering all over his dick as he started fucking my face, Chase pushing me in from the other side.

"You gonna deepthroat my cock bitch?" Travis asked in between heavy breaths.

"Ha. Her mouth is so numb she wouldn't even notice. And even if she could, she doesn't really have much of a choice does she," Chase responded.

And with that, Travis popped into my throat with a quick thrust, shoving his entirety into me. I concentrated on relaxing so I could take him in but gagged nonetheless.

"I'm balls deep!" Travis said raising his hand as he met Chase's hand for a high five. "Fuck this feels good. Most girls can't take me all the way!"

I felt proud to make him feel so good. Chase took his hand to the front of my neck and started massaging Travis through my throat as Travis continually reentered my throat. He moaned as I choked on this goliath of a penis. Travis popped himself out of me and fell back to the loveseat. Chase took the cue and pushed me to crawl towards Travis' dick as he followed behind me.

I went back to servicing Travis, taking his balls in my mouth and swirling them around with my tongue. I sucked on those baby makers like they were jawbreakers. My nose buried into this amazing dick as it rubbed the length of my face. I started to stroke his dick since my mouth was busy on his balls when he smacked my hand away. "Don't fuck this amazing blowjob up with your hand, baby."

Fuck, he was so hot. This giant masculine straight man in nothing but an unbuttoned cop shirt was looking down at me, my mouth on his balls - his dick towering over my head. I was getting lost in the sight, and taste, and smell of him when I felt Chase lifting me to my feet by my waist. Careful not to lose contact with Travis, I traced my mouth up his shaft and took the head of his dick in my mouth, careful not to use my hands.

Chase knelt down behind me and lifted my dress up. He used his thumb to play with my button admiring the hairless peach in front of him. Oh, it felt so good. The sensation was making me hungrier for Travis and he could tell as his moans filled the room. Then, as if this moment couldn't get any better I felt Chase spread my cheeks apart and enter me with his tongue. I took all of Travis into my throat at that same moment.

Feeling Chase's stubble on my sensitive peach, I wiggled to get more of him. He fucked me with his tongue like I had never been eaten out before. He stuck his fingers inside me from both cheeks as he made room for his tongue in my hole.

"You're such a slut!" I heard Travis say as I came back from the ecstasy they were putting me in. "You just need real men to show you how to use your pussies."

Chase then lifted my legs over his shoulders to where I was entirely in the air, almost doing a headstand off of Travis' dick. I grabbed onto Travis' legs to help support me. Chase planted his face deep into my hole as he slobbered all over my wet pussy. Travis grabbed me by my sides and started lifting me up and down into his dick on one side, and Chase's tongue on the other. Chase said something to Travis but I didn't hear as I was utterly lost in the moment. Chase lowered me back down and Travis repositioned himself up on the top of the loveseat's back cushion. He motioned for me to continue and I did as I was told maneuvering myself over the couch to take him back in my mouth.

Chase returned to my ass, taking the time to spit on it more than before. "Oh my God, was this happening," I thought in anticipation for what might be coming.

I felt Chase's hand on my back as he positioned himself behind me. I heard the clank of a belt unbuckling as he dropped his shorts and boxers to the floor. He moved in closer behind me and I felt the entirety of his warm penis rubbing along my crack and moaned in anticipation.

"Calm down girl, you're gonna get what you want!" he said as he teased my hole with the head of his dick. He spit on my hole one last time and said, "here it comes." His hand grabbed onto my shoulder, his other on my waist as he used them to push himself slowly into me. I moaned in pleasure as he slid into me filling my hole full of his manmeat.

I moaned myself off of Travis' dick and he let me have a break as he watched me soak in what was happening to me. I hung onto Travis' tree trunk legs to support myself as Chase started to pick up the pace behind me. Chase moved his hands to my waist and used the leverage to fuck me raw. His chest on my back, he bit my neck as I went up and down on his throbbing dick.

Travis met my eyes as his friend laid claim to my ass. "You like that raw dick, baby?" Travis asked me.

"Fuck yeah she does! She lives for my dick. Can't get enough of this baby maker. She thinks about me when she masturbates. She thinks about me when Graham fucks her! Tell me how much you love this dick bitch!" Chase proclaimed between thrusts.

"I love your dick Chase! I have always wanted you inside of me! I dream about your dick," I said realizing that I was telling the truth.

"That's right baby girl, your cunt was made for my dick!" he replied.

"That was until she saw mine, ain't that right slut!" Travis proclaimed as he got up and slapped me in the face with his monster tool.

"I want your dick too! You're such a fucking specimen of man. I've never had this big of a dick in my mouth," I said realizing again that this was all true.

"Wait until it's in that cunt bitch!" he said before telling Chase it was his turn to ride my hole. Travis fell back down onto the couch cushion and pushed me backward into Chase's dick in the process. I moaned loudly at the sharp pain the thrust had created inside of me. I started to stand up straight with Chase's dick still inside of me. Chase took the opportunity for a few more thrusts before he took his dick out of me.

"How's she feel?" Travis asked Chase who indicated I was tight but wet and hungry. Travis motioned me over as I took position over him. "I want you to ride this dick baby. It's gonna hurt you. There's no way around it. But you on top, that's the best way for you to take control of how fast I enter you." His words scared me but there was no way I was going to let that fear stop me from taking everything he would give me.

I climbed onto him, positioning my wet hole directly over his dick, my hands holding onto his shoulders for reinforcement. He grabbed my waist to help keep me up. As I lowered myself, his dick popped inside of me as I stretched to accept him.

"That's it baby," Travis encouraged as I started to lower myself into him worried that he may be too big. "C'mon baby you can do it." I slowly took him in down to 7 inches probably. "Relax baby, let me in," he said audibly frustrated by the wall his dick had hit.

"I think it's too big," I said.

And with that, Travis tightened his grip on my waist and said, "Guess we're gonna do things the hard way," as he slammed my cunt down to take all 9 inches. I let out a painful scream as his hand gagged my mouth to quiet the sound. "That's it baby. I'm gonna leave you there so you can get used to it. It's gonna start feeling real good, real soon."

"Here, suck on this while you're waiting." Chase said reentering the conversation.

In all the action, I hadn't noticed that he had re-positioned himself as as he stood on the couch beside us. This was the first time that I laid eyes on Chase's dick and it turned me on so much to see him naked and hard in front of me after all these years.

"Everything you hoped for?" Chase asked.

"Everything and more! You're everything," I responded probably too eagerly.

He laughed and told me to shut up as he pushed his dick inside of my mouth. "That's it Ryan. Suck your pussy juice off my dick! Fuck Trav, you were right - she's got a killer mouth. If only I had known this was at my disposal the last 7 years!" My mind raced at how different those last seven years could have been. "Annie doesn't blow me. I only get blowjobs from the other girls we fuck." They don't light a candle to you though bitch." I increased my pace, invigorated by the praise I was getting.

Travis started to hump me from the bottom up as I bounced up and down on him with Chase's dick in and out of my throat.

"Fuck this bitch is nasty." Travis said. "Two dicks in her and she still can't get enough."

At that, Chase laid his hand on my head and pushed it back to face him, my mouth still on his dick. I looked up to find him chugging a beer. He pulled himself half way out of my mouth when he lowered the beer to the base of his dick and let it pour down the length of his throbbing cock. He then pushed his beer, spit, and pussy covered dick back all the way into my throat.

"She is a nasty bitch!" he said with a laugh. I looked up at him a little surprised with my eyes widened. "What bitch? You wanna stop? You want me to take my dick away?" I lowered my eyes and continued to blow him. "That's what I thought."

"Fuck man, this cumdump will let us do anything. She's in love with our dicks!" Travis proclaimed. In the middle of Chase's beer show, Travis had stopped humping me but as soon as he stopped I had responded by taking up the slack. I was bouncing like a bitch in heat as my fake tits bounced along with me. They were right, they could do anything to me right now and I wouldn't do a thing to stop them.

"She will, won't she." Chase realized out loud. "You know what I've always wanted to try, Trav?"

"What's that?" Travis responded eager to hear the answer.

"I've always wanted to double dick a bitch," Chase replied nonchalantly. My eyes widened. He pulled himself out of my mouth and tussled my hair as he jumped off the couch towards the coffee table. He bent over giving us a clear view of his ass as he picked up a pack of smokes, took one out, and lit the cigarette.

"I don't think I can," I said.

"Shut the fuck up cunt, like you have a choice!" Travis responded indicating that he was down for the challenge. Without much struggle, Travis twirled me around on his dick so that I was sitting on him like he was Santa and I was about to tell him what I wanted for Christmas. Except Santa was telling me what I was going to get for Christmas this time and Santa's raw dick was deep inside me.

He pulled me back into him and tongued the length of my neck as his hands explored my torso and boobs. I was looking at Chase who had that face on again. He was rock hard with the thought of what they were going to do to me. He watched his buddy grope me in front of him as he stood there entirely naked puffing on his cigarette. He took another drag of his cigarette and said, "lift her legs up."

Travis grabbed me by the legs pushing me into us revealing my engorged hole tightly surrounding his raging hardon.

"Fuck man, this is gonna be tough. She's so tight..." said Chase as he inspected my swollen pussy lips, "but I'll make it work."

He took one last drag of the smoke, and threw the cigarette in the ashtray. He positioned himself on what little room was left of my hole as he exhaled the smoke in my face. Travis had let go of my legs as Chase was taking responsibility of them now. Chase asked me if I was ready and told me to push out.

I told them that I wasn't ready but I pushed as he entered me knowing that they didn't really care if I was ready or not. I screamed but with his foresight, Travis had quickly covered my mouth with his hand turning the screams into small muffles of pain. The pain was excruciating. It felt like he was tearing me a real vagina and he had only just entered me. He left it there as my ass tried to open up to accept him.

The sensation was intense for everyone. Travis moaned heavily in my ear as Chase slowly entered me further. Travis and I moaned as Chase, with determined stamina, grunted as if to help push himself inside me. Chase was in as a smile grew on his face. He looked at me and kissed me. I was officially lost in the feeling.

Chase and Travis started to hump me simultaneously as they sandwiched me in between them. Travis wrapped his arm around my neck in a headlock and pulled me back to the point that I had little air to breath. I didn't even care - I was so focused on my hole. The pain turned to lust and I started begging for their dicks uncontrollably like I was possessed.

"Fuck yes! Fuck yes! I fucking love your dicks. Tear me open daddies. I fucking have never felt so good. I wanna live on your dicks forever. Please fuck me. Please fuck me! Please fuck me! Oh My God, Oh my God. Give me that dick!"

Stimulated by my sexual proclamation, they intensified their rhythm. Chase spit on my face while Travis' grip around my neck tightened.

"That's right bitch! Take those dicks! We're gonna fuck you so hard your pussy will never recover. I'm gonna rip that cunt to shreds!" said Travis.

They were pounding me so hard it was a wonder no one woke up. It was a wonder the whole neighborhood didn't wake up. The loveseat moved underneath us as they worked in a simultaneous fashion knowing that if they worked against each other - they were likely to pop out. Two dicks became one as my whole body went numb to the feeling.

"How close are you? Chase asked me.

"I'm fucking, oh, oh, my God...I am..." I tried to answer.

"You?" he asked Travis.

"Close," Travis replied in between pants.

"Good. Me too! We're going to cum together," he stated as if he had control over our cum. I was lost in the moment and the moans. He slapped me across the cheek effectively snapping me out of it and said, "Did you hear me?"

"Yes, yes I heard you."

With the new challenge they went back full force and I could feel my prostate was about to explode. My moans got louder and louder and their moans escalated to match. Travis was the first to explode inside of me. I could feel my belly filling up full of his cum as he flailed below me dragging both Chase and I around the couch as he tensed up inside of me.

The feeling was too much for me. I slammed my head back into his chest and shoulder as I released myself all over my panties and dress with moans I had never heard myself make before. The sight of us cumming below him, made Chase's face sharpen with pleasure. He pulled out of me and released rope after rope onto me. It landed all over my dress and on my face and on my lips. Chase stood there practically heaving in front of me as he fell to his knees.

With Travis' dick still inside me, Chase got up and climbed over us sticking his dick in my mouth telling me I needed to clean him up. I lapped every drop of cum off of him greedily. He laughed at how easy I was. He hopped off of me took a scoop of Travis' cum in his finger as it dripped out of my ass. "There's more down here too, slut!" Chase said. He brought the semen to my mouth and I sucked Chase's finger like it was a new dick I was being introduced to. I gobbled up every finger load Chase offered me while Travis laughed underneath me.

Then out of nowhere, Chase proclaimed, "I gotta go to bed," as if we had just played a videogame or something and he was announcing he was done. "You two be quiet," he said with a wink before walking down the hallway butt naked and letting himself into his room.

Travis and I were just left there as if it had only been the two of us all along. There I was, covered in cum, on Travis' naked lap with his dick still inside of me. I took in the scene - beer, shot glasses, cocaine, and clothes everywhere. The silent seconds felt like hours but neither of us spoke and neither of us moved. I sat there until the silence was too unbearable.

I started to lift myself up and quietly said "I guess I better go to bed too."

Travis pushed me back on his lap and said, "Or you could sleep out here on the couch with me."

I looked him in the eye and he knew he had me. Without another word, he carried me over to the couch and laid me down. He got some pillows and blankets and set up a bed for us for the night. I laid there with my front facing the back of the couch - the position he laid me in. He turned off the lights and crawled in behind me. He positioned himself, big spoon to little spoon effectively trapping me in should I change my mind.

There I was, cum drying on my face, cum on my dress, cum inside of me with this gorgeous naked straight man lulling me to sleep. I loved how sweet and simultaneously dirty this felt. He reached his arm around me pulling me close into his still impressive bulge wrapping me into his body. His warm breath met my ear as he opened his mouth to say, "I like you a lot. I think you're a real good girl."

I fell asleep to his breath, to his warmth, to the memories of what happened. As his whole body breathed into mine, I thought about the night's events. I thought about Graham and how bold he was tonight. I remembered dancing at the night club and the black bartender who couldn't keep his eyes off of me. I recalled the red head at the strip club. I reimagined the Latin guy, his dick, and his frat friends towering over me. Lastly, I thought about what just happened. I thought about Chase and I thought about Travis. Then I started thinking about what was to come.

"Where do we go from here," I thought before letting myself fall asleep.

*****

Thank you so much for the feedback and the compliments y'all. I really do appreciate the encouragement and advice you've offered my way!

Halloween's over but the stories not so keep an eye out for a title change maybe.

12