Horny Ride with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maithunam
maithunam
26 Followers

Meena - Bhaiyya, I know you are lying. Tell me, mom said something about us? Did she find out about us?

Me - Arey nahi yaar (No way)

Meena - You are feeling something about Mom?

Me - (Having been caught off-guard, I stammered and responded) err..rr.. No...hmmm...nothing of that sort

Meena - Cut that crap, and come on please be fucking honest with me. What the fuck is there to hide from me?

Me - Well... it... is... MOM!

Meena - Fucking shit, what the hell are you saying? What about her? What did you do?

Me - I haven't done anything yet, but... would have ended up doing something if I had not come out of the room. Dear Sis, I can't betray your love, I can't cheat you.

Meena - Oh Brother, what are you saying?

Me - That's not all, ( I hurried as if I wanted to tell her in one go). I have felt her boobs, I have told her about our relation and activities. I have told her you are the only one I am going to get married to.

Meena - Damn... shit ...

Me - If I hadn't stepped out of the room, I would have definitely been screwing mom.

Meena - What are you saying? (I could hear a disappointment, upset and anger in her voice.)

Meena - (after couple of seconds)Even you proved that all mean are alike. You just need a set of busty boobs and a hole to stick your dick in. Doesn't matter whether it is your sisters or mothers or anyone else's. You just need to fuck.

Meena - You have disappointed me, I have become lonely.

Me - Meena, no way. I stopped and ran out of the room for this reason. I CANNOT CHEAT ON YOU!!!

Meena - Go Away! I don't want to see you. ( and she cut the phone. )

I tried calling her numerous times but her phone was switched off.

Confused, I walked back towards the hotel room. I needed someone to talk to.

I went and rang the bell, not knowing what to expect. Mom opened the door, I could see my "actual" mother returning. More covered and properly organized. She walked back to the bed, I reclined on the chairs.

Mom - What happened? What did Meena say?

Me - Nothing

Mom - I am sure you must have tried telling her whatever we had done and were going to do. She must have got upset hearing that.

Me - Zapped, did she call you? How do you know?

Mom - I could guess the amount of love you have for each other from the very fact that you had left your "more than willing to get laid by you" mother and ran out. I knew we wouldn't have gone all the way.

Mom - I am very happy that you love her so much. My daughter's life is secured. Now I need to see what can be done that would not create any problems for us.

Me - I was listening to her like a zombie.

Mom - Beta, come to me. I am calling you as your mother, not the mother who was going to spread her legs and get fucked by you but caring mother.

I crawled onto the bed and laid my head in her laps, staring away into infinity.

Mom - Don't worry, once we are back in Delhi, we will talk and sort out the matter.

Me - I am worried she may do something now, she is all alone and disturbed.

Mom - Beta, I have seen you both since childhood, I have brought you up. I know what is going to happen. If I am not mistaken, she will call me in couple of minutes and talk to me.

Me - Ma, if she calls you I want to hear what she has to say.

Mom - Sure, I will turn on the speaker and you can hear what she is saying.

While talking all this, I was absent mindedly speaking to her right breast and not her face. Only after the final few words were spoken by mom, I actually noticed that I was hardly couple of inches away from her nipple and the hugely swollen breast. Suddenly my mind cleared and I was again horny. My body was warming up again and I could feel that I was actually breathing hot air, my nostrils almost burning. Since I was taking deep and fast breath, I was sure that the warmth of my breath was reaching my mom's breast. Which I could say was having only a blouse and she was not wearing a bra inside. The advantage I had was since mom's breast was really huge the saree could do nothing to cover the bulge which could be viewed form the side and below.

Mom stopped speaking, and I could see her breasts rising and falling with each breath she took. I understood even she was excited. I moved a little to see where actually she was looking. I then noticed that she had clenched her eyes shut, her teeth were biting the lower lip. And both her hands were grabbing the bed sheet as if to control from holding me.

I slowly blew on her breast, she immediately jumped and put her left hand on her breast, the exact spot where my breath had landed and the right hand she almost pulled my head to her breast but stopped. She had grasped a handful of hair and was not knowing what to do. I got up and sat opposite her. What i saw, made me feel real bad.

Mom's forehead was covered in sweat, even with the AC running, her lower lip had deep marks and may be cuts due to the intense biting. Her eyes spoke and gave everything away. She wanted to get "FUCKED", she was sad that she couldn't demand that from me. The red eyes with tears and a helpless expression on her face made me feel real bad.

At that moment, phone rang, it was Meena, mom was about to take the phone, I stopped her and took it in my hand. I realized that whatever has happened is something which I should fix, since I was responsible for the current situation.

Me : Hi Meena

Meena - Where is mom? why have you picked the phone?

Me - Mom is sitting here, and since I am responsible for this mess or bliss, it is appropriate I talk

Meena - Bhaiyya, I don't want to lose you. please give the phone to mom

Me - I am going to put you on speaker, whatever you have to say can be told and I have right to hear what you speak.

Meena - Fine

I put the phone on speaker

Mom - (with a heavy voice) Bolo Meena

Meena - Mamma, I love bhaiyya. Please don't separate him from me.

Mom immediately started weeping and was absolutely inconsolable.

Meena - Mamma what happened, please don't cry.

Me - Meena I will call you in sometime, don't worry, things will be under control. Its only three of us and whatever happens we three need to take care of this. We all love each other and need to take care of each other. Just don't worry, I will call you in few minutes.

Meena - Theek hai bhaiyya. Please call me

I hang up the phone.

Mom had buried her face in her palm and was weeping. The tears were running down the arms and onto her saree clad thighs. I walk around and stood in front of her. I sat next to her, and put my arms on her shoulder. And then the unthinkable happened, I said "Anu, kis baat pe ro rahi hai (what are you crying for?)". Anu is my mom's name.

Me calling her by name was such a shock value that she immediately turned around and was staring me in the face.

Me - Tell me what are you crying for?

Mom - I am such a loser. I lost my husband, I seduced my own son. I am in love with my own son. I am cheating my own Daughter. I don't deserve to live.

Me - You are saying that you seduced your son-in-law and love your own son?

Mom, had a strange and surprised look on her face.

Me - Yes, mom if this is where we are heading to, then we better move in with complete faith in each other. You gave birth to us, you fed us. Me and Meena have drunk your milk and grown. We have lived in the same house shared all the happiness, sorrow, love. Why can't we be a family?

Mom - will Meena agree? She is so possessive about you. Just like a wife wants her husband all for herself, Meena wants you. This is anything but natural.

Me - I won't disagree that, and in an ideal situation and circumstance this may be right. But here we have it all messed up. If I move away you will be heartbroken and never recover. Which me and Meena cannot bear. If Meena moves away from us, both of us cannot bear. Only option is I move out form your lives. (Mom immediately jumped up and hugged me)

Mom - No! Never say that! I will kill myself rather than losing you.

Me - exactly! this is the same between all three of us and we need to realize this. Only solution is we accept that our three lives have changed forever and if I am not mistaken (pointing at her breast which were resting on my chest, due to her hugging act) for the better.

Mom moved away from me, and teasingly slapped me saying you are impossible.

Taking that as an yes from mom, I took the phone and called Meena. I explained the situation and she agreed saying that even she had figured this out but still the fact that she will have to share me was bothering her. I told her that when we are back in Delhi we will talk and fix that also. For which she replied,

Please take proper care of Mamma, give her whatever she needs.

Me - I stressed "Whatever she needs?"

Meena - yes, I mean it. "What...ev...er" haaaaa! Chalo it's already very late , I will go to sleep now.

Me - Bye darling! Please take care of the assets, I have left with you.

Meena - You are a shameless creature.

Me - Don't you think both of us are?

Meena - You dog, bye! and she disconnected the phone

I turned to see mom, who had a very satisfied smile listening to our talk.

1.

I ask her, "Why are you smiling?"

She replies, "Where am I going to see such a fucked up family? A sister is allowing her brother to fuck their mom."

I ask her, "Why ma? Are you upset that I had to take Meena's consent to fuck you?"

She said, "No I am really happy that you both are so much in love with each other and are faithful to each other"

Me - Now you are part of the group so I need to take consent of two people now on

Mom - What? So you are planning to fuck more women? You will ditch us and then take your own way?

Me - Just saying ma. Ok, so Meena asks me to take proper care and give whatever you want. So what do you want ma?

She suddenly blushed and said "nothing".

After the things got cleared I was looking at my MOM sexually.

Medium built of 5' 2" now sitting on the bed with her feet touching the floor. Huge breasts - 38DD straining against the blouse and giving a clear view from the site where the saree had risen, smooth mild sweaty mid rib, a sweat patch at her armpits, a little above soft and smooth neck and shoulders, beautiful chin, well carved lips with a mole on the right of upper lip. Pointed nose, dimple cheeks with ample amount of meat - for all purposes like biting, pulling, kissing and playing. Deep black magical eyes, well etched eyebrows large forehead. A true beauty - as if god had sculpted her at leisure.

I slowly walked towards her, sitting on the floor, I put my head in her lap looking away from her.

She asked - What happened?

Me - Nothing Mom, I suddenly feel at peace. I don't know I feel relaxed. The two people whom I love the most in my life have become even more closer to me. We are going to become 1, figuratively and literally.

Mom - That's true, I cannot believe, both my kids, whom I had carried in my womb. Bore all the pain to bring them to the world, breast fed them. It all looks so dreamy.

Me - I had always been dreaming about you. I look towards her and say, I always wanted to feel you mom, I wanted to fondle your breasts, suck them kiss them, I wanted to see between your legs and if "POSSIBLE" insert my Cock and fuck that pussy.

It's hard to believe now that I am actually going to live my fantasy. My mom is a willing partner in my sex fantasies, she is going to invite me and willingly open herself to me.

Mom - Son, yes I had gone through hell to compromise and come to accept this. While your father was alive he had spoilt me so much sexually that since the day he left I have been literally craving for it every minute every second. And she became emotional.

Me - Mom, I am sorry for reminding about dad. Are you feeling bad.

She took my face in her palms and looked straight into my eyes.

Mom - Son, during our hot sessions as well as romantic moments, we always used to say to each other. Whatever happens to each of us - we should not stop from fulfilling our love and sex desires. Only that I am going to get my sexual needs satisfied from my son - our own creation.

Me - Mom, if you don't mind can you share what sort of sexual life you led?

Mom - May be on another day I would not have even though of uttering even a bit of this to you. But now... yes... I can share everything with you.

Your dad was definitely a pussy man. He was very fond of whatever came out of my pussy.

Whether my cum, piss or my two glorious kids. He always wanted to lick it, smooch it. Bath in my urine. I must have urinated on him more number of times than actually in in the pot. I had given him blowjobs while shitting. He fucked me while cooking and then deposited his cum either in the dal or curd and we had eaten it together.

I still remember the days when you were born - I used to nurse both him and you together. In fact one fine day he also wanted me to wipe his ass and change his underwear, asking me to assume it was a diaper. Luckily, we limited it to Piss alone. Though we had no inhibitions in shitting front of each other and did wipe each other later. I really miss all of those kinky, vulgar, wild sex days.

Me - Mom, I want to do all that with you. Will you do that with me?

Mom - I was worried that you want to run away from me, but I am so happy that you want to be part of it.

Me - How frequently would you have sex with Dad?

Mom - prior to you were born we used to have almost twice daily, on the days I had periods, I used to give him a blowjob.

Me - But during those periods "blowjob" might have been unheard of?

Mom - Do you think porn films and magazines came during your generation only?

Me - so you used to watch porn films and magazines? didn't you feel shy?

Mom - When we were already doing things, what is there to feel shy? As a kid, I had watched my dad and mom do it. Since we used to stay in a single room apartment, where we had to share the bedroom. I used to see them very often.

Me - oh! so you saw your dad's dick also? You liked it?

Mom - Blushing. Yes, in fact I was so fascinated by the whole thing that I was eagerly waiting for my share of Dick.

Me - tell me everything na?

Mom - ok, but before that lets finish our food quickly.

Then without more delay we quickly finished our food. During this period I openly stared at her. Primarily the face, boobs, and the waist area. Mom noticed me and was just smiling whenever our eyes met. To help me in my attempts, she allowed the Saree pallu to slide a bit and give me a unrestricted view of her packaged boobs. Clearly showing the curves and massiveness of the globes.

We finished our food, both of us together went to the bathroom to wash our hands. I was standing behind my mom, with my chin resting on her shoulders and smelling her. Sometimes pushing my face forward and rubbing my cheeks against her. I stuck my groin to her waist, as I was taller than her. I looked at her in the mirror above the hand wash and smiled.

Mom said "You seem to be restless"

Me - Not me.

saying so I parted my legs so that my dick touched her butt and exactly the butt crack.

Me - this fellow is getting restless.

Mom - then why don't you give him some rest.

Me - his sleeping bag is not ready yet

slowly rubbing at her vagina zone over her saree..

Then we slowly walked to the bed.

Coming up in next parts...

maithunam
maithunam
26 Followers
12