Horny Woman Finds the Right Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
267 Followers

She hears a male voice, "Joanne," and feels a light touch on her shoulder.

She turns and there's a guy standing there. A nice enough looking guy about her same age, brown hair, looks as if he might lift weights, sort of burly. "You've mistaken me for someone else, I'm not Joanne."

"I know, you're Deirdre. But you're also Joanne. I've paid to see you many times."

Shit. She realizes what this is. Joanne is the fake name she uses in her work. "Oh," is all she can think of for a moment. "Who are you?" she finally asks.

"Big Dave," he says.

"You're not supposed to be able to find me," she says. "You must be from back East. Chicago, if I remember correctly. You've called in many times."

"Yes, many times," he says. "Your business doesn't really have much security. It's easy to hack into the site and get at the personnel records. I thought about coming to your apartment but figured I might scare you. So I decided to wait and meet you in a more social environment, like this."

"Well, I have to admit, I am slightly scared. This isn't supposed to be able to happen."

"Well, you're a gorgeous woman with a fabulous body. I've spent literally hours talking with you and looking at your naked body and getting you to do sexual things for my benefit. So I had to meet you in person."

"That's just my job. I do what the job requires. That doesn't mean I'm really like that. I don't really have sex with people, it's all just an act to earn money. I mean, I could be a virgin and do that job."

"I don't think so," he says. "It's obvious that you enjoy it. That's what really interested me. Some girls in that job just go through the motions, do what's needed to get your money. You actually like it. Nobody could be that good an actress, you really like sex."

"Yeah, well, I have a real life, too. And I have a boyfriend. And I'm not available."

"I've spent literally hours looking at your delicious pussy. I've had you zoom in on it. I've watched you finger yourself. Watched you cum. I'm practically drooling as I watch you. I really want to taste you, to work my mouth and tongue on you until you cum so that I can suck up your juices. I'm not a nut. I have no interest in kidnapping you or hurting you, I want to make you happy. I want to give you orgasms. Then I want to fuck you. Fuck you all night and all day and give you a million orgasms. Then I'll go get on the plane and fly home. But I plan on staying here and following you and seeing you until I convince you to be with me."

Deirdre's actually horny. As normal. The idea of his eating her turns her on. She can't, of course. There's Chad. But how much trouble is this guy going to be? Is he going to create a scene some time? And he says he'll go home, fly away once they have sex. Is it better to go ahead and go with him and get it over with rather than risk what might happen later?

She turns to the bartender. "Can I get an envelope and a piece of paper please? And can I put my name on it and get you to hold it for me for a couple days until I come back and pick it up?"

"Sure," he says, "Put a date on it. If you haven't picked it up by then, we'll open it. O.k?"

"Yes, exactly," she tells him. Then she looks at Big Dave. "Let me look in your wallet, get your driver's license with your picture on it. I'll put your name and address in the envelope I'm going to get. If I don't come back and pick it up, the police will know who you are."

"O.k., it sounds like I've scared you. I'm sorry, I didn't want to. I'll gladly let you know who I am. You'll definitely be able to come back here whenever you want. We'll just spend some hours together and I'll go away."

She gets the envelope and his wallet. She writes his name and address and asks for his phone number, and puts it all on the paper and puts it in the envelope, writes her name and a date two days later on the envelope and gives it to the bartender. She then looks at Dave and smiles. "You really want to eat me until I cum?" She slips off the bar stool and stands. "And your name really is Dave. Why did you pick Big Dave?"

Dave takes her arm, "Well, I'm big aren't I. I lift weights, built my body," he says and they leave. He gets a cab to take her to his hotel.

"Dave, I have to say that I think I'm being stupid. I have a very good thing going with a boyfriend. Despite my work and they way you've seen me, I'm really not promiscuous. I mean, I don't have one night stands. Until now, every guy I've had sex with was a keeper, someone I dated for awhile. Sometimes a long while. I'm a senior in college, will graduate this spring, I'm not some bimbo. Partly, I guess, I'm going with you because I'm just always horny. Your saying you want to eat me turns me on. But mostly, I'm going with you as a way of getting rid of you. You say you'll leave, go away, once we're done. I'm planning on your keeping that deal. I'm no virgin, one more guy isn't going to ruin my life. Which is probably a dumb thing to say. But also, I'm going to quit my job. If you can find me, it's too big a risk that others will, too. Maybe I was stupid to ever do that work anyway, who knows who I might run into later in life?"

On the way in the cab and in the elevator and hall in the hotel, Deirdre eyes Dave. He's actually very attractive. Maybe this is going to turn out good after all. He's a big guy. Not fat but like a wrestler or something. Six feet or maybe a little more but wide, big shoulders, big chest. But his nose isn't particularly long. It isn't little but nothing unusually long. Have to see what that might mean.

"Deirdre" he says as they enter the hotel room, "If it's o.k. with you, lets just get naked so I can see you the way I'm used to seeing you. But then, instead of asking you to do things, I can do them with you. O.k.?"

"Dave, I'm here, aren't I.? The whole idea is to satisfy you so you'll get out of my life. So whatever you want, I'll do. Well, within some limits." And she starts disrobing, not as a tease, a strip dance, just as a means of getting naked. He does the same.

"You're as beautiful as always," he tells her, staring at her, "the sexiest girl I've ever seen." He steps to her and puts his arms around her and holds her and kisses her, his hands sliding down onto her butt, feeling the firmness of her cheeks. She can feel his erection pressing against her. She had a fairly quick look as he approached her and it seemed good but it was up and pointing at her so she didn't get an accurate view. To make sure her eyes hadn't misled her, she reaches down between them to get her hand to him, wrapping her fingers around his very hard cock. As he breaks the kiss, she pulls back a little and looks down. Her fingers don't meet. His cock is big enough that she can't get her hand fully around it. As they kissed it must have become fully erect because it's larger than she had thought at first glance. She kneels down and looks at it. She gets her other hand to cradle his testicle while she slides her hand back and forth.

"Big Dave isn't the wrong name for you," she says, looking up at him. "I've never seen one this big before. Not for real anyway. It's at least as long as my boyfriend and a lot thicker. I doubt if I can even get my mouth around it. No wonder you call yourself Big Dave."

He responds, "That isn't what I meant, though. It's the rest of me."

She's already leaning forward, stretching her mouth open as far as possible and to try to get the bulbous head into her mouth. She can but just barely. She licks and sucks on it slightly. It must be almost the size of a Coke can around. As long as Chad's at least. She pulls back, looking up at him. "I don't think I can really do this justice, it just won't fit."

He reaches down and picks her up by her armpits, lifts her right off the ground, seemingly with no effort. "That may be but I bet I can fit you." As he talks, he sits her on the edge of the bed and kneels down between her legs. She spreads wide and slides forward slightly to make sure her pussy is available to him. "You must have the most beautiful pussy in the world," he says, staring at her. He then leans forward and pushes his tongue into her vagina. He pushes in as far as he can and licks around inside then pulls back and licks her outside, down towards her anus and back up to her clit. He uses his tongue to lick back and forth on her clit. She leans back on her arms slightly and looks down to watch him.

He opens his mouth and acts as if he wants to swallow her and actually gets much of her into his mouth, then he starts licking some more, outside and then inside, then up to her clit. "Right there," she says. "Yes." As her clit reacts to the attention and grows slightly, he grabs it with his lips and pulls on it and sucks on it. He slides two fingers into her vagina as he continues to work on her clit. She doesn't last long. never does. Is soon in orgasm. He pulls his fingers out and again sort of swallows her whole pussy, sucking up all the juices she emits.

"You're great, Dave," she says as she grabs his hair and pulls his head back. "Now get that monster of yours in me." She stays spread, he straightens up on his knees and gets his cock aimed to her vaginal lips. He puts a hand around to hold her butt as he starts pushing his way into her. "You are so tight," he says, "I don't want to hurt you. Are you o.k. with this?"

She's still leaning back on her arms, can actually see his cock partly disappearing into her. "No, go ahead. I'll take it. It's more than I've ever had but go ahead." It feels different than she'd ever felt before. She had heard that size doesn't matter. But she can sure feel the difference. It almost hurts but it's a good hurt in a way. Something large and alien pushing its way into her, stretching her. Still lubricated from her orgasm, she adds, "Push, don't stop, let me feel all of you." He does, slowly but surely until he's completely in. Their pubic hair is touching each others. "I've never felt anything like this," she says. "Fuck me. Move it in me."

He does. He slides back a little and pushes forward again. Then again. Then she can feel him ejaculating, filling her inside with his semen. "That's o.k.," she says, seeing a panicked look on his face, "keep moving and see if you can stay hard." He does. He pulls back, pushes in, then again, then again. He doesn't go soft. "Great," she says, "now faster, harder." He starts doing as she asks. She wraps her legs around him, holding him to her and tries to pull him into her as much as she can, then letting go a little as he backs out, then pulling him in again. Soon, she's approaching another orgasm. She moans and gives a little scream, her body stiffens some. He stops.

"Are you o.k.?"

"Fuck me. I'm more than o.k. Keep going. Keep going. Faster, harder." His thrusts keep moving her back on the bed. He gets one knee at first up on the bed, then the other. As she gets moved back, she gets her feet down onto the bed so that she can start thrusting back with her hips. Soon they're really pounding into one another with grunts and the sound of their bodies slapping together. She has another orgasm, her vagina contracting on him so that he orgasms also and puts a second load of semen in her. She smiles and collapses back. He pulls back, slides out of her and hovers over her. "Relax," she says. "Lay down here," she says, patting the bed next to her. "We'll have to wait a little until next time." As he lays down she partly rolls onto him and kisses him. She can feel his semen leaking out of her onto his leg. "That was terrific Dave. You must have a string of women wanting to get you back for more."

He puts his arms around her and kisses her, holding her on him. "I've never done that before. You're my first."

She lefts her head, "Your first? You've never had sex with a woman before?"

"No."

"How old are you?"

"23."

"What do you do for a living?"

"I have a little business."

"What kind of business?"

"Well, I majored in Computer Science. And while I was in school I thought up a different kind of router and the college helped line me up some backing and I started a business designing and manufacturing computer system components. I own a third, the university owns a third and the venture guys own a third."

"So you've been a computer nerd, afraid of women, and then you fell for me as a sex object over the computer network."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Well, Dave, you're terrific. You have the greatest cock ever. Let's clean up a little, take a shower, and let me run you through some hands-on practice of how to make love to a woman, how to enjoy her body and let her enjoy yours."

In the shower, she washes him with soap and her bare hands. He has a very muscled body. She gets her hands and fingers to every inch of him. She tells him over and over what a great body he has, how manly he is. When she gets to his cock and balls she spends a lot of time, getting him erect again. She licks up and down his monster, licks around it, licks the head, gets the head into her mouth so she can suck on it like a lollipop while she masturbates the mass of him with her hand. "Do you get light headed when you get an erection?" she asks him. "Draining the amount of blood that has to be needed to make this big thing hard should leave your brian or something in dire need." When he starts to answer, she looks up at him to tell him, "That's just rhetorical, you don't need to answer." She leaves him erect, doesn't work on him until he cums. She has better plans for this great cock.

Then he washes her the same way. She tells him when to press harder, when to caress softly, to spend time on her breasts, her nipples. "The nipples seem to connect directly to whatever gland causes my orgasms," she tells him. She lets him investigate her pussy slowly and carefully, raising a leg and resting it on his shoulder. As he gets his tongue to her, she guides him, instructs him, telling him how good it feels, urges him to work on her clit until she does have another orgasm. Then back to the bed, naked, to experience him inside her again. They start as before in missionary position. After an orgasm, she rides him. She tells him that his cock is one in a million. She also guides him, suggests things he can do as they fuck, how to massage her clit, suckle her breasts. After still another orgasm she wants to try and get him to cum in her mouth, taste him, so she switches to straddling over him, her pussy on his mouth, her mouth and hands to his cock.

She'll never get his whole cock into her mouth. She rearranges her position, attacks it from different angles, lifts her pussy from his mouth to get at him every way she can and finally works on him enough to have him shoot off load after load into her. "Dave, your cum matches your cock. You put out a lot." He then rearranges her across the bed so that he can kneel on the floor and get his mouth to her pussy. He tells her he could eat her for hours and he makes a valiant try. She has orgasm after orgasm and finally tells him to stop, she's too sensitive.

Breakfast is room service delivered to the room, which they eat naked. Even though she feels a little sore, he's still ready so she gets him in her until he has his fourth ejaculation. When they finally part, he tells her, "Deirdre, this has been the greatest day of my life. I've lived my wildest fantasy. I've had sex with the sexiest woman in the world."

She replies, "Dave, I loved it every bit as much as you did. I'd like to do it some more. Can you come back and visit every once in a while?"

"Would I? Definitely. If I could, I'd do this every day for the rest of my life."

"I graduate in three months. How about if I come to Chicago then and get a job and move in with you? In fact, maybe I could work for your company. But no, sleeping with the boss wouldn't be good. Some other company's marketing department."

"It would be a dream come true. And I'll come back as often as I can before then."

"I want you to. Just call ahead so I can plan to spend the time with you."

After he leaves, she calls Bernice and they meet for lunch. Bernice claims Deirdre has to be exaggerating. No one can be that much. Deirdre says, "Bernice, hold your arm out toward me. Now make a fist." She then holds Bernice down a few inches from her elbow and looks at her forearm and fist. "That's him," she says. Then she puts her fingers around Bernice's arm. "Well, probably not. He's a little bigger than that. I can't get my fingers around it."

That evening, she goes to Chad's apartment. She knows she wants to be with Dave but she also knows she wants regular sex and up until now, Chad had been the best. They end up in bed and do each othjer orally and then fuck. As they relax, Chad mentions to her, "Early yesterday morning when I got off from the bar, I came by your place and you weren't there."

She smiles at him. "I felt horny and when all the other girls were picking up guys I found this one with a huge, monster cock and spent the night with him, got almost no sleep."

He just looks at her for a moment. "Right," he finally says, "you spent the night with Bernice." She didn't answer, just started playing with his cock to get him hard again.

Earlier, she had cancelled her moving out arrangement with her apartment manager and intends to stay there until she graduates. Before she leaves, she lets Chad know that she has thought about it and thinks she shouldn't move in with him. That might make it too romantic and she wants to keep it just sexual. So they keep it sexual. Very sexual. Since she has three months to go, she continues to have sex with him at least four nights out of seven every week possible until she graduates. Dave is back every two weeks, which means she has to make excuses to Chad. He even suspects there's someone else but the sex is too good to complain about it. He's better off with what he has than nothing. And Dave? Dave is hooked solid. But then, so is Deirdre. Some people claim that size doesn't matter but to some, like Deirdre, it obviously does.

ainu
ainu
267 Followers
12