Horror and Fucking in the Mansion Ch. 03

Story Info
Gina introduces Dana to the pervert ghost.
2.7k words
4.62
28.6k
27

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maria24
Maria24
663 Followers

"So, what do you think?" Gina asked anxiously.

"I don't know..." Dana rubbed her forehead hard, stupefied. "I mean..."

"You think it was faked, somehow; don't you?"

"No, I...well, yes," she admitted with a sigh. "To be honest, I think you're trying to make a fool out of Tony. For dragging you over there."

"You do remember the condition you found me in, right?"

"Yes, I..." Dana surrendered.

"Good. You think I faked it back then, too?"

"No," she said steadfastly. "I saw you, you were..."

"A mess," Gina added. "So..."

"I don't know, okay?" Dana erupted. "It's just...too damn insane!"

"Yet, you saw it!"

"The video doesn't show much, Gina," Dana said. "It's...well, basically you, struggling with...yourself."

"You think I could pull all this off on my own?!"

"No, yes...I don't know!" Dana got up, pulling her hair. "I don't know what to think! Yes, the video does seem...impossible to be just you pulling a fast one on me, and I remember the last time, but, it's still..." She stopped, drew a deep breath. "Look," she spoke with calm, "even if it's true, what next?"

"Didn't Tony want proof that ghosts exist?" Gina protested. "Here you have it!"

"You're going to show this to him? Or, to the world, for that matter?"

"I don't know...all I know is..."

"We should tell the cops; let them raze down the mansion!"

"What?" Gina leaped up. "You've got to be kidding!"

"You mean, you don't want the mansion burned down? Despite...everything?"

"I..." Gina remained silent, lost in thoughts.

"You liked it," Dana remarked in bewilderment.

"Yes..." Gina whispered. "I...don't know. It was, different, I guess."

"I hope you're not trying to convince me to go with you! Especially not after..."

"No, I wasn't really trying to..." Gina paused. "Okay, yes, the thought did cross my mind."

"You're insane!" Dana cried.

"Maybe," Gina nodded with a faint smile. "Look, you said it yourself, the video is not very clear...it will be quickly dismissed as fake."

"So, what? You want me as witness?"

"No...yes, in a way. I want someone there; to see it, too! To tell me I'm not crazy!"

"I was there the first time; you were, indeed, a mess. I can attest to that. And I doubt you did it just to mess with Tony and me."

"No, I didn't...I was really...well, attacked by that ghost."

"And you went back."

"I went back, yes. Couldn't help it."

"And you want to go back, again."

"Yes," Gina lowered her glance to the floor.

"Look, we're probably both going crazy here; I can't otherwise explain all this, but...fuck it, let's do it."

"You mean it?" Gina's eyes beamed.

"No," Dana chuckled forcefully. "But, if it's going to put your mind at ease, let's go over there, be done with it."

"Thank you," Gina embraced her friend tightly, and with a broad smile.

* * * *

"I swear to God, man," Fred whispered, "if this is another wild goose chase of yours, I'm going to beat your ghost-obsessed ass till you turn into a ghost!"

"Shut up, man," Tony said sternly. "It's not like that. Not this time."

"Then, why in the name of fuck are we here?"

"Dana's coming, with a friend."

"Alright, now we're cooking! What, a risqué rendezvous in the so-called haunted mansion? I'm digging it. Who's the friend?"

"Gina, you know her. And it's not what you think."

"She's hot," Fred nodded in approval. "What do you mean?"

"We're here to...watch out for them."

"Come again?" Fred raised his voice.

"It's a long story..." Tony said reluctantly.

"It's about the fucking ghost," Fred sighed in resignation. "We're wasting a perfectly good night on ghost-hunting. Motherf..."

Tony hushed his friend hurriedly, as Gina and Dana came walking down the street.

"Lower your fucking head," Tony pushed his friend down behind the dense bushes.

"Why's Gina dressed like a 10-dollar street-whore?"

"As I was trying to say..." Tony sighed and quickly briefed Fred on the situation.

* * * *

"Something's different," Gina said, glancing about anxiously.

"What do you mean?" Dana's voice trembled slightly. "And why the hell did you dress like that?"

"I told you, it's part of the...I don't know. It just feels right."

"Right...so, what are we looking for?"

"We should be heading down to the basement; it's where it happened last time, but..."

"Yes?"

"I can't hear any music."

"Music?" Dana raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah, last time there was this...music, that guided me down to the basement."

"What kind of music?"

"It was...classical music, I think. Nothing I could recognize, but...it had that vibe."

"Ah-hum," Dana frowned. "Where was it coming from?"

"I've no idea," Gina dismissed her. "It was just...audible. It was seemingly coming from...nowhere."

"Great," Dana sighed heavily. "You do realize you sound even more insane that Tony, right? Whom, apropos, you were mocking the first time."

"I know, I know...you'll see, though. You'll see..." She said and pushed the door leading to the basement open.

"Yeah," Dana peeked inside and laughed dryly, "I'm not going down there; it's pitch dark, and there's no music."

"There ought to have been a light..." Gina scratched her head. "Come, we'll use our phones."

"You've gone crazy! What the hell are we going down there for? There's nothing!"

"Come on, don't be such a baby!" Gina turned her phone's flashlight on and descended the staircase confidently, anticipation swarming her heart and body.

* * * *

"What are we doing down here?" Fred asked solemnly.

"I don't know," Tony said. "I just promised Dana we'd follow them; just play along. Nothing will happen and we'll all together go to a bar afterwards, to laugh at all this."

"Wow," Fred looked at his friend in surprise. "The great ghost-hunter is certain nothing will happen! Are you finally coming to your senses, brother?"

"Believing in ghosts and believing something extraordinary will happen tonight are two different things, man; Gina's spooked, for some reason, and apparently obsessed with this mansion.

"We're here to ensure she doesn't do anything crazy."

"And that's the girl you want me to go for drinks with afterwards," Fred sighed.

"I thought you dug crazy chicks."

"I do...it's just...how long are we staying here?"

"Just for a short while," Tony said, observing the dark basement from the stairs, hidden behind the wall. "Now, will you shut up? We don't want to be heard."

"Alright, alright, I..." Fred gasped. "What's that?"

* * * *

"Gina, can we go upstairs now?" Dana asked, a tremor in her voice.

"You felt it too, didn't you?" Gina grinned and glared about, trying to illuminate all corners.

"Feel what?" Dana dismissed her, unconvincingly. "It's just...this place is damn creepy, that's all. What with all these torture instruments and...the story of the place."

"We're not alone here, Dana. You'll see."

"What?" Dana instinctively looked at the staircase; under her phone's flashlight, she saw two crouching shadows and a sigh of relief escaped her mouth.

"Dana, calm down," Gina instructed her. "There's...something here, can't you feel it?"

"No, I..." Dana lied. She ran her fingers through her hair, panting heavily. Dizziness suddenly overwhelmed her; groggy, she sat on the edge of the nearest stone table.

"You're okay?" Gina asked, calmly.

"Yeah, I'm fine; can we go now?"

"Few more minutes; please?"

"What are we waiting for?" Dana asked, but, did not need an answer to find out.

* * * *

"Should we go in?" Tony was already getting up.

"No," Fred pushed him back down by the shoulder. "I think Dana's merely toying with us."

"I'm not sure..." Tony said heavily, but, nevertheless remained crouched, watching Dana being choked by an invisible hand. "Why's Gina not helping her?!"

"Maybe, she's onto her, man. Just watching Dana's show, like us," he shrugged, then, when Dana's blouse was lifted, seemingly on its own, he gasped.

"Now, we go in?" Tony asked nervously, when Dana's loud scream blared within the tight confines of the basement.

* * * *

"Help," Dana pleaded with Gina, who simply stood there, a couple of feet away, her flashlight directly on Dana.

"Don't fight it," Gina instructed her in a whisper. "Let it happen, it'll...that way, you'll enjoy it."

"What?!" Dana struggled under the cold touches all over her body, the rough fondling of her now exposed breasts, the icy tongue and lips causing hair-raising shivers across her neck.

Gina took a cautious step closer, trying hard, and unsuccessfully, to discern the ghost's figure in the light. She extended her arm, her fingertips touching a freezing surface. Instantly, a smile illumined her face and she laid her phone down on the table beside her.

"Gina, stop!" Dana demanded, when Gina's fingers ran along her thigh. "What are you doing?!" She cried, when Gina unbuttoned her jeans.

Gina, lost in ecstasy, found the ghost's flaccid cock; she stroked it gently, it was getting warm under her touch. She guided it on Dana's legs.

"What the fuck is that?!" Dana's jaw dropped, when her hand was guided, by Gina, along the hardening cock. "Gina, what's going on?"

"Don't fight it," Gina caressed her friend's cheek and soothingly shushed her.

Gina, gently, pushed Dana on her back and kissed her softly on the lips. Simultaneously, she jerked Dana's jeans and underwear down to her knees.

"Relax," Gina whispered in her friend's ear warmly, rubbing and fingering Dana's pussy.

"Please, stop," Dana moaned; she reached out and kissed Gina, their tongues commenced the tango and, momentarily, everything else was forgotten.

Dana stopped the kiss abruptly, when the now-hard, heavy ghost cock landed on her stomach, making its presence once more felt.

"You'll love it," Gina reassured her, bit her earlobe. She continued to rub the clit and grinned, when she sensed the increased moist of her friend's vagina.

"No, no, no," Dana repeatedly groaned, her eyes wide open, as the cock's head pushed against her pussy.

Gina still rubbed the clit, furiously now, planting long, wet kisses on Dana's neck and chest.

"Come!" Tony commanded his friend and jumped up; Fred did not stir a muscle, mesmerized by the sight.

Tony rushed to Dana, who was screaming and crying loudly, the ghost now pounding her hard.

"What's going on?" He demanded aghast.

"Tony!" Gina exclaimed in terror. "You shouldn't be..."

Before she could finish her sentence, Tony flew backwards in the air; he landed hard on the stone floor, all air pushed out of his lungs. His head bounced badly on the floor and everything went dark.

Dana noticed nothing; the ghost's cock stretching her cunt wide open, sending thunderous jolts of painful pleasure through her body.

Gina—quickly forgetting all about Tony, who still lay motionless on the floor—kissed Dana passionately, while still rubbing her clit fast and hard; she smiled widely, when she felt Dana's body shaking wildly.

Fred finally managed to emerge out of his trance and hurried to his fallen friend; "holy fucking shit," he muttered, when he raised Tony's head and felt blood. "Hey!" He yelled at the two women, but, to them, he did not even exist.

Gina climbed atop Dana, raising her skirt over her waist, and started licking Dana's clit, while watching, in fascination (and faint jealousy), her pussy wide open and ravaged by the invisible monstrosity. She moaned and sighed heavily, as Dana, out of instinct, tongued her pussy fast and spread her ass cheeks wide.

Dana moved her tongue in a circular motion fast, thrusting one finger in Gina's ripe asshole.

Gina stuck her tongue out, licking the invisible cock as it violated Dana; she moved nearer to the cock, her lips on its rough surface. She let it glide along her lips, while deeply thrust inside Dana.

Gina's hair were brutally yanked back, she gasped in surprise; a strong hand went around her neck. Gina writhed and moaned in a violent climax, as Dana fisted her ass and tongue-fucked her cunt, swallowing down the dripping juices.

The ghost twisted Gina's nipples, then squeezed her breasts; another orgasm rendered Gina completely numb.

Dana screamed in pleasure, as a deep thrust from the ghost brought upon her yet another cataclysmic climax; before she could recover, the humongous cock throbbed deep inside her, unloading a flood of cum. One more orgasm erupted; she did not even have the strength to cry out anymore, merely panting heavily with her eyes closed, vanishing into a rainbow of colors.

"What the hell happened?" Tony asked befuddled, rubbing his throbbing eyes.

He received no reply and through the blurriness of his vision, he saw Gina on top of Dana, both trembling and moaning. A nearer, heavier moan reached his ears and turned to his left; there Fred stood, crouched, jerking off furiously, his tongue hanging out of his parted lips.

Gina was free of the ghost's grip and instantly bent forwards, sucking the dripping, visible, cum out of Dana's gaped cunt. It was salty and sour, but, Gina swallowed down as much as she could from the rivers of jizz gushing from her friend's flooded pussy.

Dana kept on licking and sucking Gina's wet pussy, enjoying every little tremor of her friend's body. A heavy weight landed on her forehead, her eyes popped wide open at the realization. Without being told (although, she did believe she heard a tiny commanding whisper in her head), she spread Gina's ass and stared in great expectation.

Gina cried loudly, when the thick cock pushed its way deep inside her ass; for the second time in her life, Gina felt as if her body was about to be split like a log. She rested her head on Dana's sweaty leg kissing and licking the soft skin, while being brutalized, the ghost mercilessly pounding her ass hard, each thrust burying the cock even deeper.

Dana gazed in fascination at the invisible force gaping her friend's ass beyond what she thought physical possible; she kept the cheeks spread, offering thus the violator easier access. Her tongue was on double duty, licking the cock, then Gina's cunt, then moving back to the cock.

"Shit..." Fred groaned and his knees buckled; he came hard all over the floor.

"What the fuck, man?" Tony asked in frustration.

"What?" Fred demanded; then, his gaze moved to the ghastly scene.

"You seriously jacked off to..." he paused; the throbbing turned worse, he had to close his eyes.

"We should get you to a hospital," Fred, slowly coming back to his senses, said anxiously.

"We have to save them," Tony pointed at the two women.

"I don't think we can," Fred replied coldly.

"What are you..."

"I'm fairly sure they don't want to be saved," Fred explained. "Come on," he helped Tony up to his feet, holding him by the shoulders.

"No, we can't leave them, we..." Tony lost his balance, nearly fell down. Gina's loud scream penetrated his aching head and almost made him pass out again.

"I'm holding you, brother," Fred reassured him, despite struggling with his friend almost-dead-weight.

Gina trembled under the severe pounding, each thrust long, deep, and hard; she ran her nails across Dana's inner thigh, as another mind-shattering climax took over her body, rendering her helpless.

Suddenly, it stopped; Dana's lips were on the cock and she sensed it pulsating. She touched it, feeling the veins pumping hot sperm deep inside of Gina. A wide smile decorated her face, when cum dripped off Gina's ass and landed on her face.

"Don't look back, man," Fred told Tony sternly, when more loud cries of pleasure reached their ears. "You need to see a doctor."

"No, we can't..." Tony protested weakly. "We have to go back, save them, to..."

"There's nothing we can do, move it!"

"No, no," Tony said, tears running down his glazed eyes. They reached the ground floor and Fred dragged him out of the mansion and back into the gradually brighter streets.

Gina lay breathless atop Dana, a waterfall of cum and juices being poured out of her gaped ass and onto Dana's face and chest.

It took them both a few minutes to catch their breaths and start slowly stirring; Gina climbed off Dana, lost her balance, and sat on the edge of another table.

Dana sat up panting, staring about in disbelief.

"What happened?" Dana heaved.

"I..." Gina swallowed down hard. "What I said would happen," she offered her friend a wide, meaningful smile.

"So, you were right..." Dana admitted, her heart palpitating. "Now what?"

"It's over for tonight," Gina cleared her throat. "We better go back home, get some rest. We'll discuss the rest tomorrow."

Maria24
Maria24
663 Followers