Horse-cock Girl Ch. 05

Story Info
Amy, Lucy and Scarlet visit the seaside.
2.1k words
4.51
168.6k
223

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joshy029
joshy029
961 Followers

Author's Note:

Hey everyone. I'm sorry that this chapter has taken well over 6 months to get to you. Things have changed in my life, giving me much less time to write.

I know the reactions to chapter 4 of Horse-cock Girl were mixed. In explaination, it was a filler while I started to come up with this chapter. It was also a way to fill in a little information about Scarlet.

I'm not sure if I'll continue this series or not. I know it's well-liked and I've even had a few people ask me that if I were not continuing it, could they? I'm sorry to disappoint them, but no. Even if I stop this series without a definate conclusion, this story is my intellectual property and if it is to continue, I'd like to be the one to do it.

Anyway, I'll try and write a little more and keep giving you guys who are my fans something to read, so just keep checking back every few weeks. I thank you all in advance for any constructive criticism and still offer you the chance to ask the characters of this series questions to be potentially answered in a Q&A.

Now I know I'm going on a lot, so I hope you enjoy this installment of Horse-cock Girl.

***

It had been nearly a year since Amy, Lucy and Scarlet had begun living together for their college studies. In that time, they'd all grown closer together. They effectively had a secret, three-way relationship going.

Amy had, the year before, grown the large cock of a horse by a freak accident at a lab on a field trip with college. She had told her best friend and classmate, Lucy, who had immediately started thinking of uses for it. It had scared Amy, at firsts, but soon after they started, she was enjoying their lesbian relationship.

They'd opened the spare room in the flat. Lucy had been sharing her room, as they'd started dating, discreetly though it was, and they'd needed help covering the rent on the place. They'd chosen a girl named Scarlet to live with them and they'd gone out for a night of dinner, drinking and clubbing. When they'd gotten back, they'd al, in a drunken haze, slept together.

Neither Amy nor Lucy had known that Scarlet was a hermaphrodite. In the morning, they'd spoken about it and told each other their stories. They'd bonded quite a lot since that time and Amy had found out that, until the drunken sex, Scarlet had been a complete virgin.

In the year since that night, a few things had changed. Amy and Lucy had finished college and their jobs were now full-time. Scarlet was still in college and working part-time to cover her side of the bills, not that it was really needed with two full-time incomes. Amy and Lucy had told her this, but she insisted that she pulled her weight.

Amy had also come to terms with her condition, had even grown to like it. It had brought her closer to Lucy who was the girl, she realised now, that she'd loved for a long time without realising it. She loved Scarlet too, in the same way, as did Lucy.

At the start of the summer, Amy, Lucy and Scarlet were getting ready to go to the beach for a week away. They had all bought new beachwear for the summer, knowing they'd end up going on holiday for a while, or at least to the beach, in the 10 weeks that Scarlet had off from college.

Lucy had a light blue thong-bikini that was barely there, Amy had bought a sports one-piece swimsuit in a pale pink while Scarlet had bought a sports one-piece in blue.

On the day of travelling to the seaside town of Bridlington, they packed Amy's car with the bags they'd packed the night before, then had breakfast before leaving. The journey was uneventful. They listened to CDs and the radio, singing along loudly while they drove up the motorway towards their destination.

The journey from the city they lived in, Sheffield, to Bridlington took around two hours and when they got there, they went straight the the chalet park. They'd rented a small, two-roomed chalet about a minute's walk from the beach. The town of Bridlington was about a mile up the beach and was filled with fun things to do.

On their first day, they just relaxed and unpacked before heading into town to eat at a nice resaurant before heading back and turning in early.

The next day, they got up early and got ready to hit the beach. They each walked into the living room dressed in their swimsuits and sandals with towels draped over their shoulders. The weather was perfect, not a cloud in the sky and the promise of glorious thirty degree centigrade temperature.

They walked at a leasurely pace to the beach and set up their towels and laying back to soak up the sun's rays.

They spoke for a while about plans on what they could and would do in the week. If need be, they decided they'd rent the chalet for another week, since they'd all taken three weeks off from their jobs in order to spend some time together.

They decided to go into the water, so they stood up.

"Race you!" Lucy said.

"No racing," Amy said. "It's too early in the morning for racing."

Instead of running off, as she seemed to want, Lucy instead slapped Amy's ass. Hard. Then she ran, so Amy chased her. She was easily closing in on Lucy who couldn't run any faster. Lucy had to slow down when the sea got deeper than her ankle, which meant Amy caught up even faster. When she was close enough, she dived at Lucy and they both plummeted into the waves laughing.

When they emerged, they were both laughing and choking on smal amounts of sea water they'd breathed in when they fell. Scarlet was next to them a moment later, looking a little left out. Lucy and Amy looked at each other before diving on her together. When the three of them came back up, they were all laughing and smiling. They spent the rest of the morning splashing around, laughing and playing.

When they got tired, they went and sat on their towels. They spent a while talking and rubbing suncream on each other before going to get ice cream to cool off a little. When they were hungry, they went for lunch at a little seafront cafe.

On their way back to the chalet, after lunch, they walked along a grass-bordered path which led right into the chalet park. When they got in, they just sat and relaxed. It was, at that point, early evening, almost ready for dinner. They decided to stay in and relax for the night.

The next day, Scarlet and Amy awoke to the smell of frying bacon. They walked into the kitchen and Amy gave Lucy a kiss while she cooked. A couple of minutes later, all three of them had a bacon sandwich for breakfast.

That day, the three of them decided to go up the coast to the North. There was a dedicated train-ride: a road train akin to those at theme parks to entertain children that carried people up to a beautiful area to overlook the town and coast beyond.

It took some time to get to the train's departure area and another, fairly long time, for the train to make it to it's destination.

When they got there,they relaxed and ate lunch before going for a wander around the beautiful, green scenery around them. They ended up a couple of miles further North, by a cliff over a secluded area of beach. Nobody was around and there was a path down to the sand, so they walked down it.

They relaxed and chatted for a while, laying back and enjoying the seclusion. They had brought their swimming stuff and so they changed, not bothering to be afraid of showing the world what their bodies looked like as there was nobody around.

Seeing Lucy and Scarlet's bodies uncovered caused Amy to blush slightly and her cock to stir. She could tell from Scarlet's face that the same thing was happening to her, too. It was still hard to hide her arousal, dispite the fact that she'd had a year to come to terms with her condition and to try and control it. She got changed quickly to hide her arousal, turning away to make sure neither Lucy nor Scarlet saw her getting hard.

When they finished changing, they moved to the water and splashed around and dunked each other in the steadily deeper water as the tide came in.

Seeing Lucy's D-cups and Scarlet's DD-cups bouncing around while they played around cause Amy to get harder, her cock rising up her belly, being held from sticking out by her swimsuit.

She picked Lucy up from behind and felt her ass cheeks spread to either side of her large, hidden shaft. Lucy was kicking and giggling until she felt Amy's shaft slip between her butt cheeks.

"Uh, Amy?" Lucy said. "You know you're hard, right?"

"How could I not?" Amy asked sarcastically. "I was hoping you wouldn't notice."

Lucy choucled and fought freeof Amy's grip so she could turn to face her.

"Why? So I couldn't do this?" Lucy asked before gently grabbing the bulging portion of Amy's swimsuit firmly.

Amy moaned softly as Lucy rubbed and squeezed her cock through her swimsuit. The feel of the fabric rubbing against her shaft felt good, causing her shaft to stiffen more.

Scarlet joined the two of them, gently rubbing Amy's ass and pressing her own bulge against Amy's hand. Amy slipped her hand into Scarlet's swimsuit and rubbed her cock gently while Lucy did the same to her.

The three of them moved back out of the sea and lay on the sand, kissing and rubbing each other's bodies sensually. They stripped off, giving Lucy and Scarlet the opportunity to start to lick and stroke Amy's cock together.

Amy moaned loudly as the skills of her lovers caused her to be steeped in bliss. The two of them kissed, licked and stroked up and down Amy's shaft and her balls. Before long, Amy was practically screaming with pleasure.

Just as she was about to get to the edge of her sanity, Lucy engulfed the head of Amy's cock with her mouth, sucking the huge member as deep as she could without choking. It pushed Amy over the edge.

She lost control and started screaming with pleasure. The noise echoed from the cliffs, causing seagulls to take to the air, startled.

Amy pumped Scarlet's cock hard while Lucy sucked hers. A quick shift in positions and Scarlet was eating Lucy out while Lucy was sucking Amy's cock and Amy was stroking Scarlet's. The three of them were moaning loudly and deeply.

Lucy came all over Scarlet's face, soaking her hair. The three girls changed positions again, Amy laying back, Lucy straddling her and Scarlet behing Lucy.

Without even planning it, Amy and Scarlet pushed into Lucy's pussy and ass, Scarlet bottoming out and Amy going as deep as she could inside each hole. Lucy moaned loudly as the two of them began thrusting in an alternating rhythm.

Lucy was almost screaming with bliss, feeling both her holes full of cock. Her juices were running down Amy's cock like a blocked tap, the juices covering Amy's balls and dripping between her as cheeks.

After the Lucy's blowjob and Amy's stroking of Scarlet's cock, the two of them had orgasms buliding quickly, both of them moaning in tandem with Lucy. They sped up their thrusting, giving Lucy another orgasm, soaking Amy's cock and balls further.

The squeezing of Lucy's pussy and ass on Amy and Scarlet's cocks pushed them over the edge and they both came hard, Scarlet filling Lucy's ass and Amy filling Lucy's womb to bursting point. As Amy and Scarlet came, Lucy did too, moaning silently as her voice disappeared through immense pleasure. Amy and Scarlet pulled out, their cocks followed by torrents of cum spurting from Lucy's holes and soaking the sand.

The three girls collapsed and lay together, panting heavily. Lucy was squirming in the aftermath of her three orgasms, her vision blurred and dim, almost passing out.

"That...was...amazing," Lucy said between pants. "We have...to do...this again."

Amy and Lucy agreed and the three of them cuddles up together on the beach for a while before washing themselves in the sea and heading shakily back to their chalet.

joshy029
joshy029
961 Followers