Horse Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall we not have a little race then?"

Our drivers made us leisurely move the sulkies out of the centre onto the track.

The three of us were lined up at the starting line and after the countdown of Shelagh's Jockey we set off around the oval. The blonde man took the lead, closely followed by the red haired beauty. They obviously had done this before, but I soon got the hang of pushing against the handles on the sulky bars and my athleticism was starting to show. I was matching the gallop of my fellow horses and was quickly catching up to make it a three horse race.

Even with my Marine endurance we were closely grouped throughout the three laps. In the final straight we were even running neck and neck as I came through the middle. Although I could not see because of the blinkers, I could hear the panting of the horses on either side of me, accompanied by their thundering hooves. With the three of us running naked like competitors in the ancient Olympics, the Aristotle moniker seemed more appropriate.

Just about ten metres before the finish line, Siobhan pulled her coupe de grace. With a sharp flick of the crop she stung my right ass cheek. More in surprise than pain, I lurched forward and finished a head in front of the other two horses. Siobhan stepped off her sulky to stroke my side.

"You liked that, Josh?" she beamed.

The bit in my mouth stopped me from answering her but my grin spoke volumes. It got even wider when she pulled her trusty mobile and gave me a nice, long buzzing reward. Siobhan briefly conferred with the other drivers before she proclaimed:

"My stallion is only visiting today. Let's see if he can get to the stud farm with a three minute lap."

I didn't think that was possible, as the computer score board was showing just over ten minutes on the three lap race. Shelagh's jockey had obviously worked this out as well.

"I don't think even he can do that. Needs two horses. You like to borrow mine?" She agreed.

He added a set of bar extensions to her sulky and proceeded to clip his horse to them. This put me in a wonderful position with my face just a few hand widths away from Shelagh's strong yet soft looking Irish ass. It was hard to make out which of the red hairs were tail and which were pubic hair, but I couldn't care less. I was just enjoying the glorious view.

I snapped out of the spectacle in front of me as Siobhan took our two reins to manoeuvre us to the starting line again.

"Run as fast as you can, Josh. Be worth your while."

With her words ringing in my ears we set off at full speed. Shelagh was really putting effort into the run and I joined in, even though I wasn't quite sure what was at stake here. Running at full tilt made her breast go wild as they swayed into my view from side to side. The sweat was running off her freckled back and sides and her long legs were like a blur. The wind from our breakneck speed made her tail fly high overhead and I got a great view of the red haired pussy lips between her gorgeous legs. I felt as if I could stick my tongue in there, if I just ran a little bit faster. The incentive of the tall red horse pumping her legs was enough to tear us around the track in two minutes, fifty three seconds.

The small band awaiting us at the finish was ecstatic. The jockey pumped his fist in the air and whooped with joy.

"First try! The winner gets his reward." he said with a wide grin on his face.

Siobhan guided the sulky to a slightly elevated, fenced off patch of grass in the middle of the course. A sign on the fence said Stud Farm. She stopped us when we stood right in the centre. The other sulky drivers sat on the fence and the blonde horse watched from behind it.

A prize worthy of a stud

Siobhan climbed off the sulky and released my front hooves from the bars.

"Go get your prize, stud." she said as she playfully tapped my ass.

I was uncharacteristically hesitant; was she meaning what I though she meant? Were they expecting me to have sex out in the open in front of an audience of strangers? More importantly, was Shelagh okay to have horse sex play with someone she had only met that morning? The answer came from the red horse in front of me as Shelagh turned her head with as lusty a look on her face as the bit allowed. She whinnied, nodded her head and mane down deeply and I could see her green eyes almost begging me to fuck her.

She put her feet as far apart as the sulky bars would allow. Her lips parted enough to show a glistening hint of pink through the red hairs. She shifted her weight from hoof to hoof to swing her tail, giving me longer glimpses or her invitingly parted pussy lips. That settled it. I needed no further encouragement and tip-toed a half step to close the small gap between us, as I had been dying to do all through our double horse run.

Just as I had seen real horses do on TV farming programs, I pushed my nose under Shelagh's tail and deeply inhaled her feminine aroma. My nose got rather wet from the nuzzling, and I was quite sure that it wasn't all sweat, even though Shelagh and I were still steaming in the bright sunshine after our rigorous exercise. A low guttural groan escaped from her lips as I stuck my tongue past the bit to taste her folds, which were getting closer in colour to the damp red of their surrounding hairs as they engorged and flushed. This time I was positive I didn't taste sweat and I knew my mare was ready for her stud.

Even with this onslaught of femininity on my sense of smell and taste, the blood was still pumping around my muscles, and my penis, although thick and long enough to make a real horse proud, was mainly pointing down. With my hands in the hooves, there was little I could do to fix this.

"We can't have a stud like that." Was the laconic comment from Siobhan.

With that, she hunkered down, moved her small form under me and started tenderly licking the length of my shaft. She had seen my reaction to the tail, so she reached up between my legs and used the plug to massage me. This was enough for my penis to start on a steady upwards arc.

"Oh fuck!" she blurted out as the head grew past my foreskin.

She pulled it completely free and said "Look at the head. It's as blue as my jacket."

She didn't give anybody a chance to compare the colours, as she took all of the head into her mouth, while swirling her tongue around it and along the sensitive edge. She put more lube from the little bottle on her hands and rubbed half its content into my shaft like it was suntan lotion. Since her small hands could not encompass my girth, she moved them around, as well as along the ridges, rotating her hands and forearms almost like she was giving the least painful Chinese burn ever. I felt her lips on my dangling scrotum as she took each of my dove egg sized testicles into her mouth and played with them, darting her magical tongue, making the most wonderful slurping sounds.

My blood now knew where it was needed most and my penis reared up to full length until the throbbing veins got as blue as the head. I was surprised that none of the small Irish group was blinded by the sun reflecting off my well lubricated, rock hard, high gloss black cock.

Satisfied, Siobhan had a last relishing suck at the tip of my purple head now twice as big and released her lips with a soft plop. The smeared lipstick and the dribble of saliva on her chin could not detract from the Cheshire cat smirk on her flushed face. She was showing some sweat in her armpits and between her breasts, but I wasn't at all sure about the stain in her crotch.

"Now do your stud duty, beautiful stallion." She ordered.

She pulled Shelagh's tail up and out of the way. This caused Shelagh's butt plug to push her swollen vulva into full view and a large drop of pre-cum was testament to my appreciation of the scene. It was clear that I was ready to mount my mare. My breath got shallow as I slid my arms along the sulky bars to Shelagh's sides, I could just feel the weight of her breasts through the leather hooves. I felt Siobhan grab my shaft again to spread the now copious pre-cum all over the head before she deftly guided me into the red haired pussy. I didn't need much assistance as I tightened my ass muscles to lodge the head between the warm and slopping wet enlarged lips, resting for a second to savour the heat and soft feeling.

Although nobody could tell that my skin was flushed, Shelagh had a red glow all over her body. Once she got used to the insistent pressure of my penis and relaxed, I pushed nearly effortlessly into her vagina. My mare let out another animalistic groan from the depth of her throat. Her toned body pushed back eagerly to engulf more of me with each slow and deliberate stroke.

While Siobhan, as a good stud farmer, kept hold of me to keep me from coming out of the slippery hole, I picked up a good rhythm and plunged more and more of my length into the warm wetness with all the strength of my legs. When my pubes met Shelagh's tail, Siobhan moved one hand to hold my balls and the other on my tail for more butt plug play. Shelagh and I were now truly acting like horses on a stud farm and the role play enhanced what would otherwise have been a great fuck in its own right.

Once Shelagh had stretched to my size she proved that her internal muscles were as toned as her external ones, as she massaged my penis with the soft walls of her vagina. She pulled her head up and made her back hollow in an attempt to both impale herself deeper and strain to mash her large nipples into my forearms. Her involuntary grunting had reached an audible level and kept in perfect step with the loud wet rhythm of our sweat drenched bodies slapping together.

Even at my slow pace, this could not continue for very long and I soon felt seminal fluid welling up towards my shaft. I was sure the girls were aware of my imminent climax too as Siobhan must have felt my balls tightening in her hand. As my penis stretched Shelagh even further she let out a deep sigh and I felt her orgasm pulse contractions through her innermost cavity. Her vagina felt determined to milk out every last drop. A moment later I shot stream after stream inside her. Even though the timing of my explosion was well anticipated by all three of us, the volume of cum was not.

As I stayed inside her, a trickle of white ooze ran down the inside of Shelagh's quivering leg. A spontaneous applause reminded me that we still had our small band of avid onlookers. After it had stopped spurting and twitching, my drained penis slipped out of the hot and moist, flame hair framed softness and wetly slapped against my thighs. I triumphantly raised my front hooves in a mock rear and did my best impression of a neighing stallion. Siobhan took the opportunity to quickly plant a tender kiss on my sweaty torso and whisper:

"You were all I sized you up in reception this morning."

Siobhan drove both horses that had so recently propelled her around the track, back to her stable. She unbridled Shelagh and me and removed our hooves and tails. The two girls hugged me tightly in an embrace that had an intimacy I could not have expected from people I had only known a few hours. As a result, Siobhan was also covered in the mixture of dust and sweat that had clung to our two naked bodies and she was showing copious stains from various bodily fluids.

"Guess I need to wash these." she shrugged as she removed her riding outfit.

Boots, jacket, blouse and breeches were soon on the floor. She had the same lack of underwear as Shelagh had in class. As I had compared during our cycling, her breasts were as nice a size as Shelagh's but her areoles and small nipples were much darker. She sported a neatly trimmed black bush and her inner lips stuck out with a distinctly darker edge. The sight of her small but perfectly formed naked body was enough for my penis to take notice and get ideas about seconds. As if rehearsed, both girls put a hand around it and between them they led me into Siobhan's adjoining room. They pushed me back onto the king size bed.

"My turn for a taste." Shelagh said before she valiantly took as much of me as she could into her mouth.

"Let's see what your unbridled tongue can do." said Siobhan, as she kneeled over my face.

I eagerly complied and soon had her writhing and grinding herself against my mouth as I cupped her soft cheeks in my hands. I felt Shelagh's long hair on my stomach and thighs as she bobbed her head on my now full erection. I gave Siobhan's ass a loud but playful smack and she jumped up.

"Pay back for your crop earlier." I said.

Shelagh laughed and said "Siobhan, honestly. You want to feel this inside you."

The girls changed places and I was soon reacquainted with Shelagh's red haired musky smell, joined by my own salty taste. She now enjoyed the full flexibility of my mouth and tongue without the restrictions of the bit.

Behind her Siobhan held on to her friend's shoulders and was babbling uncontrollably as she squatted up and down my towering erection.

"Never thought I could take all of this, I'm so full."

I reached up to caress Shelagh's breasts which were hovering above me. I softly rolled the nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand. Sex without the dressing up and dressage wasn't so bad either.

Siobhan was the first to orgasm, which was understandable, since she had not yet climaxed that day. She shuddered and groaned as she rubbed her clitoris against the base of my penis. I held back as a true gentleman and doubled the intensity of my assault on Shelagh to get her off too. She sighed and bucked energetically on my face as the orgasm took possession of her. After both caught their breath, they turned their attention back to me. They sat at either side of me to give me a double blow job. Their two mouths, four hands and undiminished eagerness soon paid off and I felt another load welling up. I sprayed thick gobs on their heaving chests and faces. Afterwards, we all fell into a heap of sweat drenched bodies on the bed to finally relax.

We chatted a long time to compare each of our experiences of the day's horse play. The girls explained that Aristotle was a cross between a swingers and role play club. Both girls grew up on or near a farm. They just never lost their fascination with horses. While most Pony Play clubs focused on the BDSM angle, Aristotle was about competition at the track, and the winner swinging in the stud farm. The name refers to the Aristotle perversion as pony play has been playfully referred to. The butt plugs were Siobhan's idea.

"Ask Dan for more Bluetooth kits and phone vibrators." She laughed.

I congratulated her on her invention and I thanked the girls for an unforgettable introduction to Irish sexual fringes. Afterwards we took a shower and soaped up our bodies until we were spotlessly clean. We tenderly towelled each other off and dressed back in our office attire. It felt strange to see the girls back in business clothes after hours of more unusual outfits.

Epilogue

I said fond farewells to my Irish students and their horse loving friends. Siobhan and Shelagh both gave me a deep soulful kiss and assured me that they would give me great training course feedback so I might one day return. The horse crowd gave me and my bike a lift to my hotel in their Range Rover. Thanking them for the lift and the hospitality of their club, I checked in, dropped on the bed and promptly fell asleep. When I reported back to barracks that Monday, everybody was curious about the small rosette pinned to my cycling jersey sporting a golden number one. In spite of much prompting, I never told a soul about the nature of my Irish racing victory. Until today, of course.

12