Horse Riding

Story Info
A hidden camera sees more than was bargained for.
4.3k words
4.49
268k
234
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lfullback
lfullback
1,295 Followers

Let me tell you a little story about the girl down the hall from me. She always seemed like the nice, wholesome girl next door. She was smart, reserved, prim and proper. In a word, people described her as "innocent." However, I learned a few years ago that the ones you think are the most innocent might just be the wildest.

It was my sophomore year of college. I went to a school up in Indiana to study engineering. I was still living in the dorms, but I didn't mind. My parents were pretty well off, so I was able to live in the nicer dorm building. Each room even had its own bathroom, which is rare in a dorm room.

Studying engineering, I soon discovered, was pretty shitty. I loved the work, but the program seemed to alienate me. There were very few girls in the engineering program, and most of them weren't the prettiest. There was one girl, though, that I found absolutely gorgeous.

Her name was Ginessa, and she happened to live just down the hall from me. She was a very smart girl; smarter than most of the other students in the engineering program actually. Her parents had money, and she also received an academic scholarship, so she was able to afford one of the single dorm rooms in my building.

It turned out that she wanted a single because she didn't care to make friends with anyone. She was a very reserved girl. She didn't hang out with anyone on our floor and spent most of her time in her room with the door shut. Many people thought she was stuck up. I, on the other hand, was helplessly drawn to her.

She was beautiful. She had silky waves of bright blonde hair cut to about halfway down her neck. Her eyes were dark green and always looked so kind, yet seductive. Her body was definitely worth fantasizing about. She had a curvy figure - a Marilyn Monroe type. Maybe not as full in the breasts, but she had those thick, wide hips and a shapely, round ass. Ginessa had put on the typical Freshman 15 since I first met her, but it had all gone towards giving her one of the most mouthwatering asses on campus. I think I literally salivated just thinking about it once.

As I said, Ginessa didn't hang out with anyone on our floor, so I never was able to spend time with her. But, I got my chance sophomore year. We both lived in the same rooms as the year before, and we both happened to be in the same physics class. I couldn't believe my luck.

I walked up to her after class one day and introduced myself. She only seemed vaguely familiar of who I was, but I played it cool and walked with her back to our dorm. Along the way, I proposed that we get together to study sometime. At first, she wasn't going for it. She said that she usually preferred to study alone. But, I offered to buy pizza and make flash cards, and eventually convinced her.

For a month and a half, we would meet once a week or so and study. Some days, we would study in my room, but we usually studied in hers since she didn't have a roommate to bother us.

It was strange being in her room. She never had anyone come over, yet it was very clean and tidy. I felt like an adventurer exploring undiscovered territory. Whenever she would leave to use the bathroom or something, I had to resist the urge to raid her panty drawer.

Ginessa was always very nice to me. We started to really get along. My roommate joked that I was the Ice Queen's first friend. That was the nickname for her on my floor. The trouble was, I didn't want to be friends with her. I wanted to fuck the shit out of her. Every time I left her room and headed back to mine, I would fantasize about her shapely body. If only I didn't have to leave and I could stay longer.

Then an idea came to me. Maybe I didn't have to leave entirely. I had tried flirting with Ginessa a few times, but she was clearly not into me like that. I was quickly becoming friend-zoned. I was constantly daydreaming about her body but had practically no chance of seeing it unclothed. So, I thought, maybe I'll take matters into my own hands. What did I have to lose?

I looked up a spy store on the internet and walked to the address after class one day. I didn't know that stores like that even existed until I Googled it. They had all sorts of things that a private investigator might use. There were binoculars, audio recorders, hidden cameras and all sorts of gadgety stuff.

Now that I think about it, I'm sure that most of their business probably came from peeping toms. That was ok by me because that's exactly what I was doing. I bought a very small hidden camera with a wireless transmitter in it. It was perfect. All I needed was a good place to hide it in Ginessa's room.

Over the next month or so, I started leaving things in her room. Usually, it was a book or my backpack. I would play it off like I had just forgotten it and come back for it another time. Soon, it became such a regular occurrence for me to "accidentally" leave something that Ginessa would never have found it suspicious if something of mine were in her room.

Then I took a book and made some modifications to it. I cut out a small hole in the cover over the spine. Then I hollowed out a good portion of the book; sort of like in the movies when somebody hides a gun in a book. I fit the wireless adaptor and power source for the camera inside the book, aimed the tiny camera lens through the hole in the spine, and linked it all to my computer wirelessly.

I tested it out first and was amazed at how well I could see. I set the book in the corner of my room and watched my computer monitor. I could see almost my entire room! Also, the camera had a decent microphone built in so I could hear. My plan was going to work for sure.

It took a couple of tries to leave my hidden camera in Ginessa's room. The first time I left it, she stopped me on the way out the door.

"Matt, wait," she said. "Don't forget your books over there. You always forget something in here." I was so close -- almost out the door. I took my books with me and tried again the week after. I got lucky this time. Ginessa must have been having a rough day. The whole time we were studying, she seemed pretty on edge.

"You feeling alright?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she said, "I'm fine. It's just been a really long day is all."

"Oh. Well, tell you what. It's pretty late. Why don't we call it a night and you can relax?"

Ginessa said it wasn't a big deal, but I insisted. Eventually, she conceded and I left. I got all the way out the door this time without her calling me back. My heartbeat quickened. This was really going to work. I hurried back to my room and turned on my computer. Luckily, my roommate had gone to a party that night. He usually stayed over at a friend's whenever he went out, so I had the whole room to myself.

I quickly synced up my computer to the hidden camera. I had left the book on her desk, beside her bed. The image started to come through and I was ecstatic. I had a clear picture of Ginessa lying down on her bed. She was on her back with one hand covering her eyes. She seemed stressed. I guess she wasn't kidding about it being a rough day.

She was fully clothed, but I couldn't help getting a little turned on. The whole idea of watching a girl who doesn't even know she's being watched was intensely erotic to me. I could see how she acted behind closed doors. More importantly, I might finally be able to see her naked.

Nothing exciting happened for almost an hour. I left the feed on, keeping it in the corner of my eye while I got some other work done. She had picked up a novel and started reading. A long day of homework and she relaxes by reading some more? But, after about an hour, she put the book down, stood up, and grabbed the bottom of her shirt.

I set everything aside and glued my eyes to my computer monitor. She was going to take her clothes off, and I had a front row seat. She pulled her t-shirt over her head and threw it into a hamper. I started to stir in my pants. She was wearing a white bra underneath, nothing fancy. Then she started to unbutton her jeans and unzipped her fly. She hooked her thumbs into her waistband and slid them off.

It all happened so quickly that I almost got caught off guard. She stood in the middle of her room in her matching white bra and panties. The panties had started to ride up a little into her crack and her cheeks were framed perfectly, the bottoms of them just barely exposed. She then bent over a little and took off her socks, throwing them into the hamper as well.

"Now for the big finale," I said to myself. "Only a couple of things left, Ginessa. Which one do you want to show me first?" However, I was not as lucky as that. Ginessa walked across the room, went into her bathroom, turned on the shower, and closed the door behind her.

How cruel! I didn't even get to see! I felt like I had just been blue-balled. I kept my focus on the monitor though. She could come out at any minute. She was in her bathroom for quite a long time, so she must have been getting ready for bed -- brushing her teeth and such. It wasn't until 45 minutes later that I heard her hair dryer finally stop.

I saw the door to her bathroom open and she walked out wearing only a towel. I was being teased by someone who didn't even know I was watching. She just went about her regular nightly routine and I was glued to the computer screen, waiting for her to drop the towel.

Ginessa walked around doing this and that for five more minutes. Then she walked over to her closet and grabbed a pair her pajamas. She dropped her towel to the floor. I was almost in shock. I mean, I knew going into this that I was probably going to see her naked, but some part of me almost didn't believe it was actually happening. She was in front of her closet, facing away from the camera.

I had a wonderful view of her ass. It was so round and soft looking. There were a few drops of water still left on her from the shower, glistening on her cheeks. I had a stiff erection in my pants and I decided to drop my jeans to my knees to free it. She shifted her weight onto one leg and I watched as her cheeks moved, one pressing against the other, jiggling slightly when she stopped moving.

She turned around to start putting on her pajamas and I got a full view of her perky tits. They weren't very large, but they had a great shape. Her nipples were hard, exposed to the cool air. I could only see the top of her pussy as she was bent over slightly. It looked like it was kept very neat, even with the amount of hair surrounding it. It wasn't what you'd call hairy. She just wasn't the type of girl to shave it into a thin strip or a triangle or anything like that. I imagined what it would be like going down on her, my nose nestling into her soft hair.

She had only been naked for twenty seconds or so before she started slipping into her pajama pants. It seemed the free show was about to end. Luckily, I was recording it. After her pants were on, Ginessa suddenly stopped. She sat down on her bed and seemed to be contemplating something.

I had been ready to turn off my monitor and call it a night as well, but I continued to watch as Ginessa sat on her bed, turning something over in her mind. Just like that, one of her hands started massaging her breast while her other hand slowly crept down her pants. 'Oh my god,' I thought. 'Was she going to start masturbating?'

"Holy shit. Yes," I said to myself. "Oh please. Do it. Do it, Ginessa. You know you want to. You've had a long day and you need to wind down."

Ginessa continued touching herself and grabbed one of her pillows. She put the pillow in the middle of her bed and lay down on top of it -- the pillow directly between her legs. Then she slowly started moving her hips. She was humping her own pillow.

She was slow at first, but very quickly started humping it harder and faster. After less than a minute, she was riding it so forcefully that her ass began to shake, as she grinded herself up and down the length of the pillow. I always thought girls liked to take it slow, but Ginessa sort of just threw herself into it.

'Wow!' I thought. 'Guess she needed this really badly.' I could hear her start to moan softly, but then she let out an agitated groan. She dismounted the pillow and pushed it off of the bed. Guess it wasn't doing it for her.

"Fuck this," she said. This was definitely a side to Ginessa I had never met before. She stood up beside her bed and took her pants back off. She was now completely naked again. Then she got onto her knees and reached for something beneath her bed.

Ginessa stood back up holding a rectangular box that was nearly a yard long. She put the box on her bed and the front of it rolled over towards the camera. "Top Tier Equine Dildo: Full Size" it said on the box.

"What? What the hell is that?" I said, bewildered. "Equine? Like... horses?"

Ginessa opened the box and pulled out the absolutely last thing I ever thought I'd see. There in her hands was a giant, black, rubber, horse-cock dildo. And, when I say a horse cock, I mean a horse cock. Yeah, I'll admit that I've spent a lot of time on the internet. I've stumbled upon a horse cock or two before. This dildo wasn't just some over-sized human shaped dildo. It was modeled after an actual horse dick, and, from the look of it, it was about the same size as one.

This thing was enormous. It was several feet long and very thick. It might as well have been a fucking arm she was holding. The bottom of the dildo had a huge suction cup to attach it to things. Ginessa's eyes were filled with lust. Was she actually going to use this thing?

Ginessa tossed the box aside and started sucking the horse cock. She licked it up and down and shoved as much of it as she could into her mouth. The damn thing barely fit between her lips. How the hell was Ginessa going to fuck this thing? I mean, a vagina is only like six or seven inches deep, max. (Don't believe stories that tell you different) Why would she even have such a long dildo?

Ginessa continued to suck on it. This seemed to arouse her even more and she started rubbing her clit and moaning, her mouth filled with the giant toy. Before too long, she decided it was time to fuck it. She spit a little into the suction cup at the base and attached it to the wall above the head of her bed. The dildo was so long that the head was flopped down, nearly resting on the bed.

Ginessa reached into an end table next to her bed and grabbed a large bottle of lube. She upended it and squirted out a large amount into the palm of her hand. Then she began coating her horse cock with the lube. After that, she turned around and... I guess the best way to describe it would be "assumed the position." She was in a doggystyle pose with the big dildo right behind her.

God damn she looked fucking hot. I looked down and realized that I was just squeezing my dick hard with my right hand and wasn't even jacking off. I was so caught up in what was happening on the screen. Ginessa reached underneath herself and fingered her pussy a little with the leftover lube on her hand.

After her fingers had their fill, she grabbed the bottle of lube again and squeezed out a very generous amount into her hand again. This time, however, she reached behind herself and wiped the giant glob of lube into her ass crack. Then she started working the lube into her asshole using her fingers. Naively, I wasn't sure why she was using so much lube on her ass when she barely had any on her pussy. Then I realized that I was an idiot and that this little peep show of mine was about to turn crazy.

"No. Fucking. Way. You're not gonna.... No way you can.... It's just too big."

After she had worked enough lube into her ass, Ginessa grabbed the horse cock and lined it up. The head was pressed against her asshole and I saw her prepare to be penetrated. Ginessa's teeth clenched together and all of the muscles in her face were tight as she pushed back against the giant dildo. After only ten seconds of straining, the head popped inside and several inches followed.

"UuuuuUUUNNGGggh," Ginessa grunted as the dildo split her open. She smiled to herself and pushed back some more, backing herself onto the massive fuck stick. She had obviously done this many times before. There was little resistance as she continued to impale herself more and more.

"Oh gawd," moaned Ginessa. Then she clamped her teeth shut and said, "Yeah. Get in that ass." I was awestruck. Ginessa was officially the filthiest girl I had ever known. It wasn't even a close contest either. She took the fucking gold.

After about a foot, she stopped. A foot might seem like a large amount, but, on this dildo, it wasn't even half way inside of her. She stopped moving, started rubbing her clit, and then began fucking the dildo. It would come almost all the way out and then Ginessa would push back, ramming her ass hard.

She got up a good pace and I watched as her hand furiously rubbed her pussy. Her breathing quickly became raspier and the horse cock continued to plunge into her ass forcefully. In no time at all, she was cumming. Her pace slowed and she struggled to catch her breath.

But, that wasn't the end. She slid herself all the way off of the dildo, and then pushed right back onto it. She continued doing this for a little while, taking it out and forcing it back in. Each time the head stretched her hole open, she would moan deeply.

Then she was back to working herself deeper onto the dildo. She reached the point where she had stopped earlier, but kept going. Her ass must have become more stretched out in order to accommodate the massive cock.

Eventually, she reached the point where she actually had to move her legs back to go deeper, essentially walking back into it, but on all fours. I couldn't believe how deep she was going. As a nerdy, white guy, I've only used this phrase a few times, but that horse cock was truly all up in her guts. When her feet touched the wall behind her, she stopped to fuck the dildo in and out some more. Ginessa was beginning to look crazed with lust.

"Oh, yeah," she said. "Just like... ugh... that. Stretch my little asshole. Gape me open like a fucking whore!" Her pace became very fast. The horse cock was penetrating her so deep. There was a fire in her eyes. The girl seemed insatiable. I found myself wondering how deep it could possibly go. How much could the human body take?

However, I also became overpowered by lust myself, and I stroked my cock hard. Ginessa's ass swaying back and forth, impaling itself again and again on the horse cock was like nothing I had ever seen. I didn't want her to ever stop fucking it. I didn't care if it destroyed her ass. I just wanted to watch her forever. Her tits were swinging back and forth underneath her and Ginessa gave her ass a few hard slaps, sending ripples through her cheeks.

"Yeah! Ride me! Ride me!" said Ginessa. "Pump my ass full of that big horse dick. Fill me up and stretch me out." The dildo was plunging so deep into her ass and I could hear it slopping around with all the lube deep inside of her. The woman was an animal. An animal that needed to be fucked like an animal.

She picked up the speed of rubbing her clit and she soon came again. She didn't slow down though and continued pounding the horse cock deep into her ass. The guttural sounds coming out of Ginessa were extremely hot. Her eyes glazed over for a little while and her tongue was partially sticking out of her mouth. She was lost in a sea of pleasure, and it seemed like she might drown.

Ginessa looked behind her to see how much of the dildo was left. There were still five inches or so left, but the head of the cock had to be somewhere around her stomach already, didn't it? Even so, she spread her legs out wider and began forcing her ass back, swallowing the horse cock into her greedy ass. It was slow going at this point, and there were times when it seemed to hurt her.

lfullback
lfullback
1,295 Followers
12