Horse Riding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lfullback
lfullback
1,304 Followers

Ginessa just grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted more of it onto the unrelenting shaft. She was no longer rubbing her clit. Instead, she was using both of her arms to brace herself as she forced herself over the last few inches of the dildo. My jaw actually fell open as her ass cheeks pressed up against the wall.

She did it. She took the entire thing. I looked at the box the dildo had come in and looked back at Ginessa, knowing that something that big was shoved up her ass. Just then, she started moaning wildly and bucking her hips quickly back and forth only an inch or so, slapping her ass cheeks against the wall and grinding deep onto the dildo.

She was cumming. Somehow she had reached an orgasm entirely from the dildo in her ass. She was not touching her pussy at all. This orgasm was entirely anally forced. Her eyes rolled back and her arms began to shake. It lasted for quite a while and Ginessa's arms gave out. Her orgasm finished and Ginessa was still impaled on the monster cock, her arms limp at her side and her face pushed into her bed sheets.

I looked down and realized that I had cum as well, making a pretty big mess. This has never happened to me since then, but I couldn't even say when exactly I came. It all seemed to be a big blur and I truly didn't remember.

Ginessa got back up onto all fours and slid forward, off of the dildo. I watched as an unbelievable amount of cock made its way out of her. I still didn't understand how she had done it. When she reached the head, it plopped out with a satisfying pop. Ginessa fell forward onto her bed, weak but satisfied.

She just lay there for a little while, her legs still spread and slightly bent, her ass raised, leaking lubricant. When she did get up, Ginessa climbed off of her bed to the side next to her desk and turned around to take the dildo off of the wall. This gave the camera the perfect angle on her ass.

Ginessa's ass was still gaping open. It looked like it was never going to close up. I stared at the gaping hole as it transformed my view of Ginessa from the good little girl who got straight A's and studied every day to the insatiable anal slut with the ruined asshole.

Ginessa cleaned herself up and went to bed, and I decided that was a good idea too. I feel asleep, dreaming of all the things I might spy Ginessa doing in the future.

The next day, I ran into her in the hallway before class and we walked together. She was walking a little funny, sorta bowlegged. She looked sore, which was understandable. She had basically gotten assfucked by a horse the night before.

"You alright?" I asked, knowing full well why she was walking like that. I could tell she wanted to avoid the subject, but I felt like seeing how she might react.

"Oh... umm, yeah. Just a little sore today," said Ginessa innocently.

"Yeah? You sure do look sore. You look like you fell right on your ass before I met up with you or something."

"No. Uhh... I've been sore since last night."

"Well shit, what did you do last night, go horseback riding?" I said. The look on her face was simply delicious.

lfullback
lfullback
1,304 Followers
12