Horse Whisper

Story Info
Magical things happen when two friends come together.
1k words
3.17
12.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the night wore on....the comfort level with the Horse Whisperer grew and so did the intimacy. As Josh Turner started to sing "Your Man" The Horse Whisperer pulled her close and softly kissed her cheek. Her body shivered and molded more into his. The music and lyrics saying the words they were feeling..." There's no hurry/Don't you worry/We can take OUR time/Come a little closer/Lets go over/What I had in mind" The Horse Whisperer softly said...."Let me take you home". Although she knew better, when she looked into his eyes she decided to put her trust in him and nodded her reply. Gently taking her hand he led her out the door.....

The Horse Whisperer sensed her nervousness and just like he would encourage one of his mares before the stud would be let loose, he prepared to encourage her. He lit the candles in the room and put on some soft slow music. Although he was very confident in his love making skills, he found himself feeling a little nervous also.

Sitting on the edge of the tub she wondered what the hell she was doing. Her body wanted him, her mind questioned her sanity. She could hear the music playing that he had put on. Damn it, he was ten years younger than her. The thought of his lean hard body caused a moan to escape from her lips. She wished she could just twitch her nose and become the hot firm sexy woman her mind told her she was. But this was real life and she had to make a decision. She could stay in the bathroom forever and maybe he would fall asleep or she could go out and face the music. Taking a deep breath she chose to face the music....

She met the Horse Whisperer's eyes when she walked into the room. He smiled and didn't say a word but continued to hold her gaze as he took her in his arms. He encouraged her to relax, close her eyes, and feel the music. As she did he moved with her, positioning his leg between hers. She faintly remembers Alabama singing "Feels so right...." With her eyes closed her body responded to his, each movement together in perfect rhythm. The Horse Whisperer softly kissed her neck and he felt her soft moan before he heard it. Her body leaned more into his. His tongue trailed up her neck as if in slow motion leaving a fiery path to her lips. It was his turn to moan in pleasant surprise as her lips welcomed his and their tongues did a slow sensuous dance of their own. His desire for her grew and he began to feel like those anxious studs waiting to mount for release yet he wanted this night to be special for her. As her tongue created the fire in his mouth it sent a rapid signal to his manhood causing an immediate response. Her hands slowly began unbuttoning his shirt. Now it was her turn. She deliberately moved passionately slow leaving a trail of wet kisses down his neck to his firm smooth chest. She explored every inch of it stopping only long enough to leave a tongue trail of circles around his nipples. Not missing a step she lowered her hands to release him from the constricted confines of his pants. Her kisses continued across his taunt muscular stomach. She loved the taste of his skin. Just as her breath hit the tip of his manhood he stopped her. He wanted to be the first to satisfy her and he needed to feel her skin against his. He kissed the top of her head, her clothes fell to the floor.

His rough hands caressing her back sent a shiver down her spine. Again their mouths met and he slowly took her to the floor. He stopped to look at her; her eyes were soft and her cheeks flush...God she was even more pretty in the candle light. As his eyes moved lower she closed hers, afraid of what his reaction would be. When she felt his warm breath on her skin and his wet kisses on her breasts as he cupped them with his hands she realized his acceptance. Her hands explored his body, leaving nothing untouched. As his fingers encouraged her to open up to him he then glided them into the moist recesses of her hidden treasures.

Her breathing became shallow and his desire for her grew. As his kisses moved past her breasts and over her stomach she arched her back letting his body maneuver her legs to gain access for his mouth to drink of her sweet nectar and drink he did.

Her moans were music to his ears as his tongue flicked and suckled her pink rosebud. He teased her, bringing her to the edge of ecstasy only to move ever so slightly to save her release for another moment. She begged him not to stop and this time with quick flicks he let her explode with a shuddered release as she called out his name. He only let her recover ever so slightly before he once again feasted on her succulent juices. This time however as her pleasure mounted she pulled him up towards her telling him to take her...and he did. Thrusting deeply she cried out her satisfaction as together their hips moved to the same beat. She watched him with each thrust and when their eyes met she saw the fiery passion in his eyes. She knew she was reaching her peak but wanted to wait for him. He spoke to her letting her know he was ready for her and together they cried out in passionate release. He shuddered as he emptied himself into her. She loved the feel of him inside her. He chose to stay in the warm wet place of satisfaction and kissed her. Soft, gentle kisses. As time passed he pulled a blanket from the couch and covered them. Holding her in his arms they drifted off to sleep. Tonight was the "Time of her life" and she hoped there would be many more moments with The Horse Whisperer.