Horsewoman's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mylynka
Mylynka
15 Followers

“Let’s see” he mused standing next to me as he pressed his fingers into my still throbbing wet pussy, “Yes, good” he said satisfied with what he felt there. “You are still good to go!” and with that he plunged the vibrator deeply into my vagina so hard and fast I gasped in spite of myself. It felt as though he had shoved that foot long fake cock all the way to the hilt because I could feel his fingertips against the skin of my pussy. He turned the control to the fastest speed.

I groaned and writhed in my bonds and my head swam once more with the feelings of sexual wanton and desire between my legs. I wanted so badly to be able to fuck this twisting, vibrating cock with all my power but was limited and frustrated by my bondage. So engrossed in my perverted sexual pleasure was I that I didn’t notice Jon retrieve his belt from beside me. Soon I felt it though, wielded with more force than I had ever felt him use before. He lashed me repeatedly and I squirmed all the more half moaning, half groaning. I couldn’t believe how sensually exciting this whipping with an inserted vibrator was.

“Ok, now you get to do something for me,” I heard Jon’s voice in the back of my mind, I was so concentrated on my pleasure I was receiving he sounded far away.

Unaware that he had moved around in front of me, for he still whipped me with hard even strokes, I felt him grab me by the hair forcing my head up and discovered through half lidded eyes his huge engorged cock, sticking out through the zipper opening of his jeans, standing fully erect in front of me. It too was enormous, much longer and bigger around than the vibrator, if that was possible. I grinned and opened my mouth wide invitingly. He rammed his cock in my mouth so hard I felt it hit the back of my throat. But I was experienced at this…sucking cock was one of my favorite pastimes.

“Ohhh,” Jon proclaimed never stopping his rhythm of whipping and fucking my mouth, “I didn’t realize you had your tongue pierced! Only one reason I know for that…. do what you are meant to do with it woman…and it had better be good!” He never left go of my hair and used It as a sort of handle, forcing my head where he wanted it.

I ran my tongue up and around his massive shaft, sucking greedily at it. He seemed to revel in the feel the metal ball had against his throbbing member. I worked it like a pro…alternately sucking, alternately working the ball of my tongue barbell over Jon’s massive cock. His cock was deliciously sweet and I got off on sucking it nearly as much as I was getting off on the rest of my ordeal.

I could hear him grunt and growl with each thrust he made into and out of my mouth. I could feel the veins in his cock pulsate and tasted his pre cum. I felt myself nearing my own massive climax…the whipping and the vibrating cock doing their jobs well. But still it seemed it was not to his liking just yet. As I had just started sucking his cum to the top of his cock, Jon yanked himself viciously out of me, leaning on the post of the rack to brace himself and catch his breath. Just as quickly he pulled the vibrator from my still unfulfilled pussy and I cried out in protest “No please! MORE!”

Jon said not a word. Instead I could feel him remove the clasp from around my ankles and let my feet fall to the wash rack floor. I felt my bare toes painfully rap the cement. He moved around behind me in the rack. I was too spent with sexual exhaustion to turn to look at him, to see what was to come next but part of me rejoiced at the sound of his jeans hitting the floor of the rack and being kicked aside. I think I knew what was next and it was what I had hoped for all along.

I felt him kick my feet roughly apart again, grab my legs at the thighs and ram his still rock hard dick into my painfully awaiting vagina. I didn’t care that my poor stomach was getting scrapped and bruised on the cement block wall. I didn’t care that I was helpless, exposed, being raped in the middle of a horse-boarding barn where any who walked in could see. All I cared about was feeling this most desirable well-muscled man fucking my wanton pussy brutally with his massive cock. I could feel his balls slap mercilessly against my sore pussy lips and I so greatly enjoyed it that I tried to buck and push myself back into him all the harder.

Time seemed to stand still as we satisfied our most animalistic passions, me tethered like a mare and he fucking me with all his might, servicing me from behind like the stud he was. The barn filled with the odor of our sex and I could hear the stallions in their stalls stamping and snorting, themselves aroused at what they took for our breeding. When I thought it could get no better, I felt something press against my anal opening and soon felt the buzz of the vibrator once more. I had never experienced anything inside my anal passage before but I was not of a mind to protest…anything this man could do to me would be greatly welcomed. Without any preparation other than my own juices, which had flowed down into my ass crack, Jon rammed the vibrator, buzzing furiously, deep into my ass.

The sensation of the two massive rods being rammed into both my holes simultaneously was beyond all doubt one of the most pleasurable feelings I had ever felt. Pain was my master now and any pain I felt at the here to for unused passage being raped by a 12-inch vibrator was nothing but a welcomed pleasure now. The friction the two shafts caused rubbing against each other through the walls of my cervix and anal passage only heightened my impending orgasm as I am sure it did Jon’s as well for we both exploded convulsively…. he shooting load after load of wonderfully hot cum into my cunt and I feeling my muscles contract around both shafts, my own juices mingling with his. We both let out a yell of triumph as we reached our peak of passions. Still Jon pumped until he was certain he was drained. I fell limply, spent, against my bonds as Jon removed both himself and the vibrator from me.

Regaining his strength, Jon walked around to the front of me and cupped my chin in his hand, turning my face to him. “I think you enjoyed that every bit as much as I did.” He said somewhat breathlessly, then released the clasp of the crosstie rope binding my wrists.

I got shakily to my feet, a smile of great satisfaction on my face. “Yes, “ I breathed raspily, “Yes I did…. now what do I owe you for the shoeing job.”

Jon laughed deeply, “Consider your bill paid in full.” He winked. “You’ve more than earned it. And I won’t be waiting 3 months to see you again.”

Mylynka
Mylynka
15 Followers
12