Horsing Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,930 Followers

After a minute or so, I felt and heard her starting to cum but I kept right on hammering her. She was about half way through her third orgasm when I felt my balls starting to tighten up and that old familiar tingle starting along the inside of my shaft. I sped up and fucked her even harder. The intensity of her last orgasm was just subsiding when I came with a gush. It had been several months since I had last cum and it felt like a gallon spurted out of me to bath her insides. She yelled loudly and hammered her ass back against my stationary hips. I could feel the head of my dick pressing tightly against her cervices each time she did and faintly realized that all of me was in her. I marveled at that, it had been a very long time since that had happened. In an ass yes, but not in a pussy.

Slowly Gail collapsed forward, dragging me with her to a point, and then my softening dick slowly pulled out of her. She gave out with a loud groan and then lay there breathing hard and fast. Ever so often, her hips would give a little flutter and I could see the milky mix of our fluids seeping out of her vagina, to run down along her slit and drip off her clit. I grinned as I reached down and got the bandana out of the back pocket of my jeans and wiped my now limp dick off.

I eased back, sat down heavily on another hay bale, and watched Gail as she slowly came back to this world. After a while, she sighed deeply and shifted her upper body off one of her arms. "Oh, wow." I heard her whisper softly. When she moved to get off the other arm, she groaned softly and then sighed as she lay back down. She blew out a long breath and whispered, "I think I'm going to live, in spite of myself."

I chuckled and said softly, "I don't know of anyone that has actually died of an orgasm." Her head jerked up and around as though she had forgotten I was there, and then she smiled shyly. "How are you doing, little one?" I asked in the same soft voice.

The smile turned to a grin and she nodded her head. "Just peachy keen but I can't get most of my body to work right. It seems to be on strike or something."

"Just relax; you'll be fine in a little while." I told her as I got up to move over and sit down by her. "Your systems had a little bit of a shock and needs time to recuperate."

"A little shock? Holy shit, I'd hate to be involved with a major shock then. I'd be dead for sure." She whispered and then chuckled. "I know I came about three times as you were licking me and then about three more times as you…." She let he sentence die as she hunted for something to say besides the F word. Then she went on, "Made love to me. After that, it was just one long continuous orgasm or maybe one orgasm on top of the next. About that, I'm not too sure. I wasn't a virgin, although I wasn't to damn far from it. That's one of the reason's mom shipped me off to this place, to keep me away from my boyfriend." She took a deep breath and slowly rolled over onto her side.

"Your mom didn't approve of him, I take it." I said as I handed her the bandana. She just looked at it for a second and I chuckled as I said, "You're going to need it when you sit up."

Her eyes go big and she asked in a whisper, "We didn't, I mean you didn't…." Her eyes got big and I could see the fear in them as she realized that there had been no protection.

"Don't worry, it ain't a problem, I've been shooting blanks since I was a kid. I hurt myself getting thrown off a nasty bronco when I was about fifteen." I told her. I could see the relief flooding across her face. I thought a moment and then added, "It's one of the things that led up to your mama hating me and your parents getting a divorce. In the heat of an argument one night, your mama told your daddy that you were my daughter and not his. Well, your daddy knew about my accident and the fact that I wasn't able to have kids and told your mama about it. She didn't believe him, so he called me in and had me tell her. She still didn't believe it." I sighed and stood up to pull up my pants.

"Did you…. Well, uh, have sex with my mother?" Gail asked softly.

I looked at her and shook my head. "Nope, it never happened. I probably wouldn't have turned it down but it never happened. Your mother is one beautiful lady but wasn't what you'd call a sexual person. Sex was a chore to her from what I've heard. Something to be done and gotten over with."

Gail looked thoughtful for a moment and then sat up. "Oh shit." She said hastily, leaned back over to the side, and then stood up slowly. "You weren't kidding about me needing this rag. It's running down my legs now." She lifted her dress and mopped at the mess between her thighs.

"Come on over to the breeding pen, there's a water hose over there." I said as I held out my hand to her.

She looked at me sharply and then laughed, "I thought I'd already been there, right here on this hey bale and I've already had a hose used on me. Just how big is that damned thing anyway?"

I chuckled and replied, "It's only ten inches, give or take a little."

"Yeah, but it's damn near as big around as my arm." Gail whispered softly. "Now, I think I understand the Jack and Big Jack thing. If you were as big as he was, size wise, your dick would be bigger than his."

I laughed and said, "Yeap, that's your daddy's warped sense of humor, all right. I'm only five foot three at my best and in riding heel boots."

She laughed and hugged me. "I don't find anything wrong with short men, especially when they're as armed and dangerous as you are." She let go of me and looked thoughtful for a moment. "Does mama know about your size?" She asked as we walked toward the breeding pen.

"Not that I know of. That's what saved your dads and my friendship. She implied that we had had sex and when he asked her about it, she said it wasn't any big deal. That's the joke that we passed back and forth for years after she left." I said with a chuckle.

Gail stopped by the water hose in the corner and stripped her dress off over her head. I froze in my tracks and just stared at the beautiful woman in front of me. Gail saw my look, laughed as she squatted down, and turned the hose on. As she rinsed herself off, she whispered, "I want to spend as much time out here in the breeding pen as possible. Do you have any objections to that?"

All I could do was shake my head as I felt my dick start to grow even harder along the inside of my pants leg.

TxRad
TxRad
5,930 Followers
12