Hoshi Services Malcolm's Weapon

Story Info
Hoshi get's a private lesson from the arms officer.
4.4k words
4.27
22.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ensign Hoshi Sato was a cute eastern-Asian mix, standing a average five foot seven, she has a very toned athletic build and a nice ass, unknown to most of her fellow crew due to baggy overalls she also had two other rather impressive features, and those were her 32-D breast, full and round in all their Asian glory. Currently Hoshi and Malcolm were working on target practice in the shuttle bay. A round silver hologram projector was fixed to a bulkhead, showing a one-foot square flying metal orb. The orb danced around the compartment, up down left right randomly juking and diving as ensign Hoshi of the star trek enterprise NX-01 fired her new phase pistol.

"Hit...hit...miss...miss...hit...miss...miss...miss" lieutenant Malcolm Reed rang out after every shot

"Any better?" Hoshi asked.

"Well your hit to miss ratio is still below 50%" Malcolm replied.

"I never have any problem with the Em-33" Hoshi sounded frustrated

"This is an entirely new weapon Hoshi," Malcolm explained, "You don't have to compensate for particle drift."

"Here let me show you," Malcolm moved closer, standing right behind Hoshi he squared her shoulders.

"It's all about an even stance," running his hands down Hoshi's side he realize how toned her stomach muscles were, "stay square to your target." His voice was getting quieter now as he rotated her hips sideways ever so slightly so that Hoshi's firm ass was pressing into his crotch.

"Now aim straight at your target," keeping his left hand on Hoshi's hip he made sure to keep contact between his now erect penis and her ass through the relatively thin material of the crewmen's uniform, running his right hand along her arm he wrapped his hand around her dainty Asian fingers holding the phase pistol.

"Now try and relax," he said, "It's harder to aim when your shoulder's are all tense."

Hoshi could feel Malcolm's erection pressing into her ass from behind, instead of getting annoyed however she found herself getting turned on. Malcolm was in really good shape after all. Malcolm activated the holo-program again squeezing Hoshi's hand with her as she fired, however now that she was standing with her ass pressed into his balls every time she turned to track the target she grinded into his cock more and more.

"Hmm it seems like I'm not the only one who's a little bit tense around here,' Hoshi smirked.

"What was that?" Malcolm hadn't heard her comment. He was too busy focusing on how good her tight little Asian body felt pressed against his.

"Oh nothing sir," Hoshi laughed to herself. "I just wanted to thank you for taking all this time to help prepare me for away missions."

"Oh not at all ensign, my pleasure," Malcolm said.

"Ill bet," thought Hoshi as she started grinding her ass into his balls more and more.

"Ensign..." Malcolm stuttered, what are you doing?

"Well it seems I'm not the only one around here who's a little but tense, sir." Hoshi was grinning now as she gyrated against her commanding officer, she could feel her pussy getting wet with excitement. Malcolm's cock was pressed firmly between her ass cheeks now and it definitely felt like a big piece of ordinance.

"Hoshi, I'm your commanding officer," Malcolm protested but really rather weakly.

"Sir do you want me to stop?" Hoshi smiled as she felt Malcolm grind back against her, harder this time.

"No lieutenant, in fact that's an order."

"Hmm good sir," Hoshi started to zip down her crewman's overalls exposing her large breasts, clad in a blue Starfleet bra.

Malcolm reached around and started squeezing her breasts with his left hand while reaching down to her pussy with his right. Slipping his hand under her panties he started to rub her pussy lips, feeling how wet with excitement they were.

"Hmm oh god sir, don't stop." Hoshi was moaning now even though Malcolm was hardly even touching her, she was practically ass humping his cock through their clothing. Malcolm couldn't believe how good her tits felt in his hand, he was kneading them and squeezing them silly, stopping only to work his hand under the bra to play with they nipple. So big and soft for such a small woman, his other hand had work a couple of fingers into her snatch, feeling just how warm and moist she was.

"Oh Malcolm, I'm so horny," Hoshi was losing her mind. It had been so long since she had gotten off. Malcolm hooked his fingers in deeper into Hoshi's twat manipulating her g spot, while rubbing her clit with his thumb.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum." Hoshi was shaking now. Her body trembling with the joys of orgasm, liquid came squirting out her cunt to splash on the wall.

"Well Hoshi, I'm surprised." I didn't take you for a squirting whore. The way Hoshi's breast shook and jiggled when she came had got Malcolm's attention.

"Hmm, I bet there's a lot you didn't know about me," Hoshi smiled as she slipped the rest of her uniform off. Stepping out into her small blue panties and bra, she was a small Asian but incredibly fit, toned stomach great breasts and a nice tight ass, she reached seductively behind her and released her massive tits.

"What do you think lieutenant you like?" Hoshi smiled.

"Oh very much so," but I think seeing as you just came you should return the favour."

"My pleasure." As Hoshi massaged her big breasts she got down on her knees and crawled towards Malcolm.

"Let's see that big weapon of yours sir," said Hoshi as she got to Malcolm's feet, slowly reaching up to his belt. As Hoshi got Malcolm's pant's undone his thick nine inch cock sprang forth and smacked her on the for head making a wet slapping sound.

"Oh wow," Hoshi gasped, "it's so big," She could feel her self getting wet again at the sight of the massive rod.

Malcolm laughed, "Yeah baby not like your Asian boyfriends I bet." Malcolm couldn't believe that this sexy ensign was kneeling in front of him with her massive tits hanging out, he reached forward to start squeezing her big breasts, massaging them back and forth playing with the nipples, feeling just how hard his dick got at the feeling of her tit flesh in her hands.

"God your sexy ensign," Malcolm felt like moving things along. "How bout you service your senior staff for awhile."

"Hmm are you going to order me lieutenant?" Hoshi laughed but before Malcolm could respond she had taken his cock deep into her mouth

"Hmmmphh," Came the sound from around his cock.

"Oh Hoshi, you really know what your doing." Placing his hands on her head Malcolm began guiding the ensign's mouth up and down his hard prick.

"You are an language expert after all, let's test your oral skills."

Malcolm began forcing Hoshi down on his cock, slowly adding each inch to the back of her throat. Working his cock into her mouth Malcolm could feel Hoshi's throat muscles tense and close up around his shaft. Gagging on the cock Hoshi managed to keep from throwing up all over his dick, but just barely.

"Hmm that's a good ensign," Malcolm purred. "You want me to fuck your throat Hoshi?

"Mmmphh," was all the Hoshi could manage. Thick strands of saliva were now dripping from her mouth, running down her chin and dripping all over her breast.

"I bet you love this don't you slut," said Malcolm as he began forcibly fucking you sexy young ensign's mouth and throat with his cock.

"I bet you love having a lieutenant's hard cock down your throat, Your probably dripping wet right now just thinking about how much of a whore you are senior officer's." Hoshi couldn't speak now. It was taking all of her concentration just to keep from puking up her guts as Malcolm forcibly rammed his cock down her throat time and time again. But she couldn't deny how she felt. Her pussy was getting wet. She was turned on by the fact that her senior office was using her like a common whore, was deep throating her like a cheap slut and rubbing it in her face. Hoshi pulled back gasping for breath.

"Fuck me reed, fuck me now," Hoshi moaned. "My pleasure crewman, Sato." Malcolm laughed at her. Grabbing the slim Asian by the waist he pulled her in deep for a kiss, running his tongue all over hers, tasting her mouth. Spinning her around abruptly Malcolm shoved her over a control console. Gazing at that sexy ass of her Malcolm privately said a prayer thanking whatever god's had conspired to get him and this physically perfect babe together on this ship.

"Ready or not here I cum," Malcolm laughed out loud as he shoved his cock into Hoshi's tight pussy from behind.

"Oh fuck," Hoshi moaned as Reed's thick cock spread her pussy wide. "Fuuuuuckk meee." Only the thick layer of spit on his dick kept him from tearing Hoshi's tiny pussy apart. Well the fact that she was practically gushing juices from her cunt couldn't hut either he thought to him self with a smile. Malcolm had never felt anything so tight and so hot before, his cock was completely encased in a thick steaming fluid being squeezed ever tighter by her vaginal muscles.

"Oh fuck baby, your cunt is so hot." Malcolm groaned, "I'm going to fuck your brains out ensign and your going to like It."

"Uurgh," was all Hoshi managed. At that moment Malcolm had chosen to ram his entire cock straight into her warm slutty cunt.

"Oh fuuck yes, take that cock you little slut." Malcolm was like man possessed now. Driven by the amazing sensations of this young twenty four year olds hot box he began pumping harder and harder into her. Grabbing a hold of huge ample breast he squeezed them hard, almost painfully and started pulling back, forcing Hoshi into his cock with ever stroke. "Fuuck fuuuck fuuuuuck," Hoshi was screaming out now, "ohh mmyy GOD."

Playing with her big tits was pushing Malcolm to his limits, just feeling those massive globes in his hands while he ravaged her hot cunt with his cock was too much. Sliding his hands down to her waist he stopped pulling her back and just held her in place as he picked up the pace, going faster and faster he pummeled her pussy now, almost like he wanted to break this slut in two. "Aaaaaaahhhhhh fuuuuuuck meeee," Hoshi' yelled out now so loud Malcolm feared even in this isolated part of the part of the ship someone would hear her screams. Pulling out Malcolm forced Hoshi to kneel on the ground in front of him. Panting and leaning back against the consol Hoshi tried to catch her breath after the insane pussy pounding she just took. Her snatch felt like it was on fire and there was a throbbing sensation deep within her womb, but before she could recover at all Malcolm's thick cock was shoved down her throat one last time.

"That's it ensign suck your juices off my cock," Malcolm had become almost delirious with lust from fucking Hoshi. "Make me come slut," He said as he forced his dick roughly down her throat. Hoshi couldn't believe how badly she was being treated but even more so that she was going along with it so willingly. For some reason's she couldn't explain being used purely for sex had made her even hornier than she usually was, which was rather impressive considering she fucked herself daily with a large assortment of dildo's and vibrators. Not to mention regular midnight meeting's with various crewmen. She was brought back to the task at hand though when Malcolm finally launched his load down her gullet, spewing torrents of thick gooey cum all down her throat and mouth. Gagging on the hot load Hoshi pulled back from Malcolm's cock, only to be covered in a thick glaze of sperm as he fired off the last of his load.

"Lieutenant Reed to the bridge, we have an alien vessel on screen," Archer's voice came over the intercom.

"Right away sir," Malcolm responded into the intercom on the wall. "I was just showing Hoshi the finer points of our new phase pistols."

"Hurry up Lieutenant, you can finish with ensign later.'

"Aye sir, I think Hoshi could use a break anyways."

Laughing Malcolm looked down at Hoshi who was still slumped down against the console. She had cum dripping from her lips and a think layer of sweat all over her skin. Her long black hair was plastered to her face.

"You better get cleaned up ensign, I get the feeling the captain's going to need you on the bridge soon." Malcolm said as he walked away. Still panting heavily Hoshi looked up,

"Aye sir, just let me catch my breath." Hoshi panted. "I feel like I've been split down the middle."

Later that day

Lieutenant Reed couldn't believe his luck, after spending the day searching the abandoned alien ship with T'pol and Ensign Hoshi he was now sitting almost naked with the two gorgeous women on either side of him. Technically this room was designed to kill all foreign bacteria and virus while Doctor Flox studied their scans but it pretty much resembled a sauna. Four wall's lit by soft blue light, a couple of comfortable but stark benches and heat. It was all about the heat. Hoshi sat in her blue star fleet issue bra and panties, sweating heavily in the humid air. The blue light accentuating her great abs breasts and legs, while T'pol sitting just beside her with a crop top tank that didn't even cover her midsection sat meditating. T'pol looked gorgeous to Malcolm, her high firm breast jutting out with their nipples damn near piercing the thin damp fabric, her toned stomach and great ass clearly visible in her current stat of undress. He was getting so turned on just being around these two sweaty sexy women that his cock had created a giant bulge in his tight blue boxers. Hoshi had noticed. After their 'weapons training ' that afternoon Hoshi had practically been walking with a limp, her cunt felt stretched and sore beyond anything she had ever felt before. Yet she was still horny, looking at Malcolm's fit body glistening in the pale blue light she realized her pussy was begging to get wet, and almost got embarrassed when she realized a dark spot had appeared on her panties. T'pol got up abruptly and walked to the door.

"You alright sub commander?" Hoshi asked.

"Fine, ensign, just stretching."

Malcolm admired the Vulcan's ass as she got up. She was truly and amazing specimen, as near perfection as could be achieved for her body type. T'pol ate healthy and exercised habitually in accordance with Vulcan tradition. The self-discipline had paid off amazingly. Her stomach was flat and toned with great accent on her lower abs, aka the sex muscles. Her ass his high and firm but still very round and it jiggled as she walked, leading down to long sensuous legs. Hoshi saw Malcolm staring at T'pol's ass as she walked, making her a little jealous. Even though Hoshi had huge breasts and new that men everywhere admired them, she couldn't help realize just how hard T'pol worked on her figure. Seeing the definition in her legs and stomach made Hoshi realize that while she was fit and had a tight little ass, the Vulcan had her beat in terms of looks and overall curves, plus that bubble ass was even getting her wet watching the way it moved. A sudden idea occurred to her. Standing up Hoshi walked over to T'pol. Standing right behind her, Hoshi slowly opened a thin metal container of what was labeled "Disinfectant Jelly" but really was more like a body oil and began spreading it on T'pol's shoulder's. The two women stood almost identical heights, so T'pol's curvy ass was now pressed squarely against Hoshi's crotch.

"Thank you ensign, Doctor flox did say we should apply the cream's to help with the process," T'pol stated in the oh so Vulcan monotone. Malcolm was loosing his mind. He had only managed to get through sitting next to these gorgeous half naked women by thinking about all the things he was going to do to Hoshi when they got out. But now, watching T'pol's perfect figuring being rubbed all over by Hoshi he felt like his cock was going to explode in his pant's. Hoshi was getting turned on as well, feeling the lithe Vulcan's smooth skin under her hands was sensual as hell as she slowly worked the oil down T'pol's lower back. T'pol was getting aroused by the touch of ensign Sato, a new sensation for her, but ever since her experience with Chief Engineer Tucker T'pol had be exploring her sexual nation with the human crew. Slowly Hoshi worked T'pol's ass, feeling just hard firm and fleshy it was sent chill's up her spine, she was so engrossed in the Vulcan's supple ass that when T'pol spun around Hoshi nearly cried out. Thinking the sub commander did not approve of the treatment Hoshi started to apologize but was stopped when she felt T'pol's hands around her waist. Reaching for the oil T'pol squeezed a fair amount onto her palm, and pulling Hoshi close began to spread it around her flat stomach in smooth circular motions. Getting the idea Hoshi kept working T'pol's body, kneading her ass from behind now that T'pol was facing her. T'pol did the same, grabbing Hoshi's tight Asian ass in both hands and began grinding her cunt against Hoshi's leg, doing the same to the Asian's pussy. Realizing now that he was in for a great show Malcolm started rubbing his cock through his boxers, not really sure what was going on and just how much he could get away with he was content to just sit and enjoy the two lovely ladies smearing oil over their bodies for now. Hoshi had gasped when T'pol started grinding against her but had already heard from Travis that Tucker told him T'pol was a bit of a freak, so she went with it. Reaching back she grab the clip of her bra and pulled them apart. Instantly her large breast began to sag, the only thing keeping them from falling straight out was the pressure of T'pol's body against hers. Realizing her intentions T'pol undid her bra as well letting the garment fall away as she pressed her slightly smaller but still amazing rack against Hoshi. Now that both women were committed to a more sexual experience T'pol leaned in and kissed Hoshi. Being taken off guard at the Vulcan's strong move for only a second Hoshi responded with force. Shoving her tongue down T'pol's throat she made out with the sexy Vulcan like a drunken whore from flight school. Grinding her hips against T'pol Hoshi grabbed her hot ass again and forced her against her hot body even harder. Malcolm was beside himself, he was now getting what amounted to a lesbian performance at any good strip join or whore's club. With their breast still firmly pressed together Hoshi reached down into T'pol's panties and started rubbing her pussy. Massaging the clit and working a couple of fingers into her wet cunt, Hoshi couldn't believe how hot this Vulcan was. Looking over Hoshi's shoulder at Malcolm who looked like he was thoroughly enjoying the show.

"Lieutenant, correct me if I'm wrong but doctor Flox instructed you to use the oils too did he not?" T'pol asked, if a quite obvious way.

"Why yes he did sub commander," Malcolm smiled as he stood up, "why don't you and Hoshi get me all lathered up." Feeling quite confident now that everyone had the same thing in mind Malcolm walked over to the two sexy ladies, now glistening with oil and standing in only their skimpy star fleet panties. Wrapping his arms around both their magnificently fit waists Malcolm pulled Hoshi in for a kiss as T'pol began rubbing lotion on his chest. Tasting her warm spicy lips and reacting to the feel of T'pol's soft waist in his hands his already hard cock got even stiffer.

"Hmm someone's anxious to come out and play," Hoshi smiled seductively and reached into Malcolm's boxers, massaging his cock for a moment before pulling it out. Dropping to her knee's Hoshi began sucking on Malcolm's cock. Taking it deeper and deeper she gag and slobbered all over his thick shaft like she knew he like it. Getting the already oiled member even more slippery. T'pol took over the making out and stated kissing Malcolm deeply, Malcolm put one hand around T'pol's waist pulling the Vulcan in tight to his hip while with the other hand he forced Hoshi to take his cock hard all the way down. Hoshi was expecting the rough treatment though and hardly even flinched, simply using her extensive vocal capabilities from mastery of all the tricks to dozen's of alien languages she relaxed her throat muscles and took his cock assault in stride. Getting an Idea she tried a few sounds from some of the more animalistic alien languages she knew and vibrated her throat muscles against the head of Malcolm's cock.

12