Hoshi's Empire - The Saga Continues Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

Malcom looked around the room, taking in what looked very much like an orgy. Cocks worked in and out of mouths, pussies, and assholes at every table. Men and women alike sat sated and happy, sipping drinks and catching their breath. Over in a dark corner he could barely make out Tucker and T'Pol. He was behind her, his hips barely moving, his cock no doubt in her asshole as that was the 'normal' opening to use with a Vulcan woman. He recalled that one of the girls they had selected was T'Ren, and searched the room. He found her sitting between his friend Jack Star and a man he didn't recognize who turned out to be Carl Jemini, a Master Chief in Maintenance Services. The three looked as if they'd just achieved a massive climax, except that T'Ren wasn't breathing hard and the two men were. The Vulcan woman looked stunning, her garment having long since been discarded to reveal a sensuous and slinky figure. In spite of the obviously spent condition of the two men, T'Ren had a hand wrapped around both cocks. Janet noticed his stare and reached over to give his flaccid cock a squeeze. "See something you like sir?" she teased him. Malcom grunted, already looking forward to his next climax. They joined Ross and Mynka to enjoy the 'show' unfolding around the room.

"Great job Malcom." Mynka said as the couple sat down. "These girls are certainly upholding their end of the bargain." she added, pouring the new guests a drink from her private stash.

"Thanks my lady." Malcom said, using the more formal title.

Mynka laughed. "This is a social, informal gathering Malcom. Please call me Mynka." she said.

"Alright Mynka." Malcom responded. "So how has it been going?" he asked.

"Fantastic so far. I think everyone in the room has achieved climax at least once. Many are probably working on number four or five" Mynka replied.

"Oh I think there are some beyond that." Ross laughed. "That little Risan fireball over there with Wilson and Johjani has been screaming for an hour." he added, pointing to a table not far from where they sat. The other three at the table looked, and Railyn Rah was lowering her body on Ryan Wilson's lap as the man guided his penis into her asshole. The girl began squealing, softly at first as the bulbous head of Chief's dick pushed aside the rubbery ring of her sphincter. They watched as the man took hold of her firm hips and pushed his meat up her butt until she was sitting on his lap, her rectum impaled on his cock. Her soft squeals quickly climbed as the penis began sliding in and out of her pooper, her fingers a blur as she manipulated her pussy in search of yet another orgasm. "That looks like fun." Ross said under his breath.

"What was that, Captain Burke?" Mynka giggled, reaching over to wrap her fingers around his rapidly rising penis. "You want your lady to sit in your lap like that?" she asked. Burke grunted, and she stood up revealing her scantily clad form to Malcom and Janet, then lifted one leg to stretch it across her consort's lap before settling down slowly. His cock had reached full attention at this point, and Mynka simply wriggled her hips to position the head at her tight wrinkle before slowly pushing down to capture him inside her anus. Ross grunted again, his hands roaming over the perky mounds of her breasts before going out of sight beneath the table. Mynka's eyes rolled upward as Ross Burke's shaft slipped gently into her rectal channel. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at Janet with a smile. "He was right Janet. ThisIS fun." she giggled, letting out a low moan as her man began slowly stroking in and out of her bottom. Her eyes closed again as she began climbing toward another peak.

Malcom's cock had also risen to the occasion with Janet's fingers working up and down the slender length. "Let's join the party Malcom." she suggested, standing only long enough to straddle Reed's lap. She positioned his cockhead at her moist vulva and lowered her hips quickly with a low groan. "Pussy first." she grunted, writhing her hips in his lap as his fingers found her nipples. Janet worked her torso on his cock, clenching the muscles in her cunt around his organ as she slid up and down. Then, without losing her rhythm, she lifted up and repositioned to accept his meat in her nether hole. She winced for a moment as her sphincter accepted his shaft, then was right back into the rhythm taking his entire length into her asshole. She had come to love the sensations of Malcom's slender penis back there, and knew he loved it as well.

Empress Sato and Travis walked quietly into the room, both of them smiling as they looked around at the pleasures being enjoyed at every table. Hoshi found the table with Mynka and Ross, giggling as she realized what was going on. They approached the table, pulling two chairs up as quietly as they could. One of the attendants approached and Hoshi held a finger to her lips, then twirled it in the air to indicate another round of drinks. Ross Burke was clearly ready to unload in Mynka's ass, and his fingers on her pussy were getting her there as well. They reached the peak within seconds of each other and moved as one in a glorious celebration of the pleasures of sodomy, their bodies shaking and twitching as Ross emptied his balls up her tight little butthole. Before those two had completely recovered and opened their eyes, Malcom Reed let out a gutteral grunt, his cock twitching inside Janet Kelly's backside. His climax pushed her over the edge and they, too, spasmed and shuddered through the waves of pleasure. Mynka and Ross were the first to open their eyes, and Hoshi motioned for them to remain quiet while the other couple went through the throes of orgasm.

Finally Janet's eyes fluttered open, shortly followed by her mouth as she realized they had an audience. She laughed, alerting Malcom to the surprise, then all six of them shared a laugh as Mynka and Janet lifted themselves off of their respective male organs. "How long have you two been watching?" Janet asked, sitting between Malcom and Travis.

"Just a few minutes." Hoshi replied with a smile. "I have to say it was very entertaining watching you two take cock in your butts." she laughed, reaching over to gently stroke Travis' penis through his silk robe. "Makes me kinda horny." she added, winking at Mynka.

"Well my lady, there's nothing stopping you from pursuing your desires." Mynka responded.

"Sure, just fuck away Empress." Malcom suggested.

Hoshi thought about it for a few moments, glancing around the room for ideas. "You know, I think what I would prefer to do is to have each of you pay homage to your Empress' ass with your lips and tongues. You can go one at a time, and when Travis is up he can finish by lubing my little hole with his fingers before he fucks me in the butt." she told them. "The order will alternate between the boys and the girls. Malcom, you're up first." Hoshi declared, rising from her chair to bend forward over the table, reaching back to pull up her flimsy skirt and expose her backside. "Just pull my cheeks apart and work my anus with your mouth Lieutenant." she ordered. The others at the table looked at each other, then at Malcom. He stood up and pulled a chair around behind the Asian beauty, resting his hands on her firm buttocks. "Come on Malcom, don't be shy. Kiss my ass." Sato said, wriggling her lithe hips.

Malcom took a deep breathe, Hoshi's sweet sexual musk filling his nostrils as he leaned close to her backside. His thumbs pulled apart the woman's buttocks to expose the tiny dark wrinkle of her anal port, the damp folds of her pussy just below. "Mmmmphhh" he grunted as his lips encircled her niggardly little ring, his tongue pushing at the snug port. He could feel her sphincter responding to the lewd contact, relaxing slightly as he pushed with his oral digit. He was determined to get that digit inside her nasty little butthole, to please the Empress with his effort before relinquishing his place to Janet. He had fucked Hoshi up the ass before; but this was different. The sodomy had been a part of a forced situation. This time she was in charge, and he felt a need to make up for what happened before. Her asshole flowered open, allowing his curled tongue to slip inside a half inch and bringing a squeal of delight from Hoshi. His thumbs pried her ring open further, and his oral intruder pushed deeper until he could feel the clenching of her inner sphincter.

"OhmyGOD Malcom!" Hoshi exclaimed as her anal channel was invaded by the slippery, worming intruder. "FUCK MY ASS WITH YOUR TONGUE!" she howled, trying not to move her hips too much which would have dislodged the exquisitely nasty intruder. The man worked his tongue in and out of her asshole, depositing plenty of his spittle inside her rear. Then rather suddenly he was gone after planting a wet kiss on each butt cheek. A different set of hands, softer this time, were on her backside as Janet took her place. She planted a soft wet kiss on each buttock before her thumbs yawned the cheeks wide and the warmth of her breath teased her anus. Then the girl's tongue pushed past her relaxed ring and into her little hole and fingers began manipulating the folds of her vulva. "ohhhhmmmmmm..." Hoshi moaned as her body relaxed to enjoy the analingus. Janet didn't get her tongue as deep as had Malcom; but her movements were just as tantalizing. "yes... oh yes... ohgodYESSSSS..." she hissed as her asshole flowered open to welcome the intruder. Minutes later Janet withdrew to be replaced by Ross Burke, whose enthusiasm was good; but he lacked the skills of the first two. Hoshi was ready when Mynka took over, the Andorian girl's tongue a good inch longer than any of the others. An inch and a half of that oral probe created sensations inside her ass that she'd never experienced before, and Mynka slipped two fingers into her cunt to enhance the passion rising in her loins. When Mynka pulled away Hoshi was ready. "J-Janet.... suck Travis' cock while he lubes my ass. I want him inside me" she demanded, wriggling her hips as Travis' hands fondled her firm cheeks. She heard his grunt as Janet took his cock into her mouth, then groaned herself as Travis pushed one, then two fingers deep into her butthole. A few seconds of that was all she wanted. "FUCK MY ASS TRAVIS. PUSH THAT BEAUTIFUL POLE OF YOURS ALL THE WAY UP MY TIGHT BUTT." she demanded, pushing her hips back towards him.

Travis Mayweather didn't need to be asked twice, and he didn't need to do a lot of aiming. Hoshi's asshole was nice and wet, and sufficiently relaxed that the head of his cock slipped right past her sphincter and into her rectal channel, stopping only when the Asian beauty clenched her muscles around his shaft. The woman had a remarkably resilient bottom, tight when she wanted it to be or willing and receptive as she wished. He gently gripped her firm hips and eased his dick into her butt in half-inch increments until it was buried. Hoshi squealed as she always did, rotating her hips against his groin. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the ride, sliding out until just the head remained in her ass, then back in until his loins pressed against her luscious buttocks.

Bill Riley and Joe Wick had both cum inside the exotic woman from Luna Eight, Balari Tren, at least three times, and were sitting back with the girl between them sipping on their drinks and watching the action. "Hey now, isn't that Travis fucking the Empress?" Bill observed.

"In the ass!" Joe exclaimed.

Neither of the men had moved on Balari's pretty round derriere, although she wouldn't have resisted if they'd suggested it. It just never occured to any of them. Her sexy mouth and hot pussy were fine places to be. Balari had a hand in each man's lap, absent-mindedly fondling their organs as they watched the various acts being performed around the room. Ensign Riley's dick responded rather abruptly when he realized that their Empress was being sodomized no more than fifteen feet away. Balari leaned close to him and whispered in his ear "You want to fuck my butt?" she offered. Bill Riley nodded, then watched as Balari Tren dropped to her knees between his legs and took his penis into her mouth again, preparing it for what was to come. When his organ was hard and wet, she stood up and turned around to bend forward in front of him. "Lick my asshole, make it nice and wet for your big dick" she whispered, reaching back to pull her cheeks apart. "ohhhhhhyessss..." she groaned as the man's oral digit teased at her little wrinkle. A minute or two of that and they were both ready. Balari turned around briefly, pushing the Ensign back into his chair. "Let me do this" she said softly, straddling his lap while facing him before slowly lowering her hips. She reached back to guide the Ensign's cockhead to her anus, then pushed her hips down until the bulbous head pushed past her sphincter, holding station to allow her butthole to acclimate to the penetration. She pressed her lips to his, shoving her tongue into his mouth as she slipped her rectal channel down around his manhood. "ohhhhhyesss" she groaned.

Bill Riley didn't often consider sodomy in his sexual repertoire, as it seemed to him it was nasty and painful for the woman; but this was different. This exotic, sensuous girl was using her asshole to please him and it was an incredible sensation as he felt the rubbery ring of her anal sphincter gripping his cock all the way down to the root as she moved her hips. His hands roamed over her back, cupping her buttocks as her nether channel glided up and down on his dick. Sexy little mewls escaped her throat as she nuzzled his neck. Then she forced her ass down to his root, clenching and relaxing her rectal muscles around his meat. "Let me get you off with my butt" she whispered, adding a slow roll of her hips to the spasming of her sheath. "mmmmm your cock feels so nice in my ass..." she moaned, sucking his earlobe as she worked his meat with her bottom. His cock twitched in her rear channel, his body tensing. She slowly lifted her hips, easing her clenching chute up the length of his shaft, then slammed back down on his organ. He growled, his dick spasming inside her butthole. "cum in my ass..." she whispered, her rectum convulsing as his semen began to splash into her bowels. "fill me up" she added, resuming her slow strokes up and down his member as he complied.

Hoshi Sato moaned as Travis thrust his huge cock deep into her quivering asshole. Her eyes fluttered open to find Ross Burke's penis only a few inches from her face and she opened her mouth, licking her lips. "Feed your Empress" she said hoarsely, taking the head of his organ between her pursed lips. She had never tasted the man's dick before, and it was different. She realized the penis had just been deep in Mynka's ass just as Ross pushed it into her throat.

Ross hadn't anticipated the opportunity to experience Empress Sato this way; but her pretty face had always left him excited. He looked down and shivered as he watched his dick sliding into her mouth, her tongue flicking at his sensitive head while she sucked. "ohhhhh Empressss...." he groaned. He looked up, locking eyes with Travis Mayweather whose cock was sliding in and out of the Asian beauty's asshole. Travis gave him a nod and wink, obviously enjoying his end of this threeway. Then Ross looked down, realizing he had a clear view of that sodomy, and his libido suddenly grew in intensity. He felt the knowing fingers of his own mistress Mynka gently tugging his buttocks apart, then sensed her tongue working at his anus. "ohhhhhhfuckkkkk" he groaned as Mynka's long oral probe pushed an inch into his butt. The head of his cock pushed against Hoshi's throat, her muscles clenching around it. He looked over at Travis, and realized Janet Kelly was behind him performing analingus while he buttfucked the Empress. Then he looked up and saw Travis mouth the wordscum in her mouth. His cock jerked in Hoshi's willing oral cavity and the woman let out a muffled groan. Ross Burke's eyes closed as he held Empress Hoshi Sato's head and fucked her face.

Malcom was the only one not involved in this five-way gang bang of the Empress; but that was fine with him. When Mynka and Janet got involved it became entertainment as the two men had their genitals worked by three women. At almost he same moment both men tensed up, and he watched as they began pummeling that beautiful Asian woman with their dicks. Her squeals suggested she was enjoying it as well, although perhaps not to the point of a climax. Ten inches of hard black dick burrowing in and out of that tight ass was quite a show, and Burke's larger-than-average meat filling her mouth made the show complete. Hoshi Sato was being filled with semen from both ends, and Malcom Reed got to watch. When both of the men had finished, they eased their spent organs from the Asian beauty's holes, Travis planting a kiss on her upturned bottom while Ross kissed her forehead. It had been quite a show, and Malcom gave them a round of applause to show his appreciation.

Hoshi had enjoyed being the meat in the middle of that sandwich, and pushed herself up to see Malcom seated next to the table. She gave him a wink, then turned her attention to Mynka and Janet. "Ladies, I believe Mister Reed deserves some of your attention. Wouldn't you agree, Malcom?" she suggested.

"Yes my lady" Mynka replied, moving over to kneel between Reed's legs. His penis was engulfed in her mouth before Malcom could respond, and he threw his head back as the lovely Andorian girl sucked his cock.

"Come on Janet, you can get in on the fun too." the Empress said, encouraging a two-on-one they could all enjoy. "Let's get him up on the table so both of you can enjoy his -ahem - man parts" she added, nodding to Travis and Ross to help. They picked Malcom up and set him on the table on his back, then Mynka sat next to him, lifting his legs up so Janet could get to his balls and anus while she worked his penis. In moments the two ladies were hard at work.

Malcom was unaccustomed to being manhandled; but he had to admit the result was far more than just 'pleasant'. Mynka had serious skills as a fellatrice, and Janet was eager to show the Empress that she was a team player. Between the two of them they had his loins boiling in a few minutes. The Andorian woman slowly withdrew from his cock, wrapping her fingers around the shaft while she traced a path up his torso with her tongue. When she arrived at his neck she gently sunk her teeth into his flesh.

"Ever try Andorian ass, Lieutenant?" she whispered, her lips sucking on his earlobe. "Mmmmmm?" she pursued. "I am certain you would enjoy mine" she added, moving quickly to whisper something to Janet who gently let his testicles go before moving to the side opposite Mynka. Then they scooted Malcom back to provide room and Mynka hopped up onto the table to straddle his torso, her back to his chest. Seconds later she lowered her body and relaxed her sphincter to take his slender penis into her butt. "ohhhhhyessss... that's nice, eh Malcom?" she whispered, her hips moving downward until her taut derriere was flat against his groin. She wriggled her backside gently, squeezing his organ with her sphincter muscle before slowly rising and falling in an easy rhythm.

Malcom loved the idea that this sexy little Andorian was riding his cock with her ass, his hands moving to her slender hips as her buttery smooth anal chute caressed his manhood. "ahhhhhhmm verrrry nice..." he moaned softly, taking the opportunity to thrust his hips upward as she came down. She let out a little grunt at that, her pace picking up slightly. "such a nice little ass Mynka" he whispered hoarsely. Three orgasms earlier in the evening gave him sexual stamina that was unusual for him, and he was going to thoroughly enjoy this one. He closed his eyes and let her fuck him with her snug pooper, reveling in the tight channel as her hips rose and fell.

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers