Hoshi's Empire - The Saga Continues Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers

"Janet, why don't you taste Mynka while she fucks your man with her butt?" Hoshi suggested.

Janet had only been with another woman once, and while it wasn't by choice she had to admit she had enjoyed it. She was right there, watching the stunning beauty of Mynka's imbellished pussy as her hips rode Malcom's dick, noticing the glistening of her juices. Without another thought she leaned over the edge of the table, lapping from her distended anus up to her clit. Mynka let out a low moan as Janet swirled her tongue around the woman's hard little nub, taking it between her lips and sucking hard. "ohhFUCK" Mynka growled, the unexpected oral stimulation quickly pushing her toward a climax. Janet eased off, letting the tip of her tongue explore the folds of Mynka's pussy, slipping inside her cunt briefly for a full taste of her sweet juices. "ohhhhhgoddddyessssss..." came another low moan. It was becoming difficult to maintain contact with her mouth as Mynka's hips drove down hard on Malcom's dick; but Janet knew she was getting close, and wanted to give her an orgasm to finish off the act. She changed her position, moving to the side of the table, and quickly slipped two fingers into Mynka's cunt. From this location she could also fondle Malcom's balls as the Andorian girl screwed him with her butthole. Both of them were getting close now, and Janet lowered her face to nibble Mynka's nipples as her fingers worked the girl's pussy and clit. Janet sensed a spasm inside Mynka's vagina, then another. "ohhmyGODDDDD..." Mynka howled, pounding her asshole down onto Reed's cock as her muscles convulsed around it. "FUCK MEEEEEE..." she screamed.

Malcom couldn't hold off with the girl's bottom spasming around his meat as Janet squeezed his balls. It was simply too much. His hips matched her rhythm in reverse, slamming his cock up her asshole as she came down, then pulling back as she went up. His hands kept her from going to far, and blast after blast of his semen filled her bowels.

Hoshi was pleased, reaching over to give Travis' cock a playful squeeze. She glanced around the room, noting that most of the sex acts had finished. There was a blow job at one table, although it must have been MacPhee's fifth time. And Balari Tren was enjoying cunnilingus from Bill Riley, who was apparently doing a fine job. Several of the men had left to make their duty shifts, so the evening was definitely winding down. After Mynka had recovered from her pleasure with Malcom, Hoshi nodded to her and the woman stood up, walking to the podium. She called for attention, and announced the Empress. Hoshi walked to the podium and moved the microphone into position. "I want to thank all of you for a successful evening of introductions, and extend my personal welcome to all of the ladies who have joined us on Starship Defiant." she began. "You have all demonstrated your willingness and abilities to make this work, and as your Empress I appreciate your efforts. The Defiant Pleasure Pool is officially launched." she told them. "I recommend you all retire soon to your own quarters, as tomorrow will be a busy day for all of us. Thank you again, and good night" she finished, stepping back.

"Empress on deck!" Mynka called. Hoshi's personal guards had arrived, and she and Travis left the room. Mynka waited until they were out of sight, then called "Dismissed" and joined Ross Burke and their guards as they exited the room. Malcom and Janet followed, not far behind. It had been a successful launch.

Continued in Chapter 5 - Crewmen Mingle

tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers