Hospice

Story Info
He looked at it as more a calling than anything else.
1.1k words
3.03
20.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaishaku
Kaishaku
61 Followers

Harry almost missed the faint moan coming from the room as he roamed the fluorescent sterile halls of the fifth floor. He liked this floor, even at its loudest he could wander without interruption. Of course now that he heard the moaning he'd have to investigate and then... well Harry knew.

He looked at it as more a calling than anything else, his need to help, to aid, to satisfy. Where else better to accomplish that calling than on the fifth floor, the one with the double white door and the sign above it that promised something wonderful: Hospice.

Now he stood outside of Room 526 a, ah... Ms. Donnelly according to the temporary placard outside the door. Her moaning had stopped, but he was certain it came from this room. He stepped into the darkened room and looked around making sure he was alone, alone with the patient. Moving up to the edge of the bed, he looked down at the woman.

Age, it's so difficult to determine age just from looking at them. If he had to guess, he'd say forty-five, perhaps fifty. Of course at this stage most would think she was older, much older. Harry knew better, he'd visited enough patients to know. Of course, in the end it didn't really matter to him, the sensations were all pretty much the same.

He reached down and carefully moved some of the woman's dark hair from her face, setting aside the small clump that came away with his hand. Yes with the sallow cheeks and wrinkles at the eyes the woman did look very old and as he eased the blanket down off her body he could see where a once firm and beautiful body had sadly sagged. He pulled a small tube from his pants pocket, placed it on the bed beside her and then reached for her gown.

The gown was not fastened in the back so he was easily able to remove it from her. As he pulled it away he noticed the woman's eyes flicker open, but then they lulled back closed. Looking over the almost transparent flesh he could see the veins running down from her breasts and out over her stomach. What once must have been an ardent bush of soft inviting pubic hair was so sparse that if her hair wasn't dark he might think she was shaved.

He stared at her body as he unbuttoned his shirt, letting his eyes pause on the bruises running up her arm, across her stomach and up near her breasts. Her areola and nipples were pale, nearly the same color as her skin. Unfastening his pants, he imagined them darker, flush with blood, firm and erect as they might have stood the first time she had sex.

Naked now, he reached out and lightly touched the nipple, feeling his cock harden as he pictured this woman in the prime of her sexuality, now so woefully cut short. As he climbed up onto the bed and then on top of her, she opened her eyes and moaned. An odd look came over her face as she nodded, but then grimaced in pain.

Nodding his understanding, Harry reached over to the button beside the woman. He pressed it and heard a faint beep from the machine. He heard her sigh as the diluadid eased into her body and she smiled.

Moving quickly, Harry grabbed the tube he had placed on the bed, applied the greasy substance to his cock and quickly worked it over himself. He then moved between the woman's legs and slowly eased his cock into her body. Watching her face he saw her eyes slowly close in contentment as he pushed deep inside her.

He quickly began working his cock in and out of the woman, feeling her body yield completely to him. Looking at her face, he saw her eyes were still closed, but her breathing seemed a bit irregular. Grabbing the pain button, he pressed it, but nothing happened.

Continuing his thrusts he listened as her breathing got faster but shallower. Perhaps she was responding to being fucked, but usually with the pain killers they were kind of oblivious to all this. Suddenly one of the machines began beeping wildly.

Harry was pretty close, so he concentrated on the woman's breasts, imagining kissing them ten years ago, before the sickness, before the sagging. Yes, that was it. The pleasure rolled over him and he arched his back injecting his cum deep in her pussy.

He quickly rolled off of her, grabbed his clothes and rushed out of the room and into an adjacent room. Hearing the commotion coming up the hallway, he ducked into the bathroom and got dressed. Harry then walked out toward the hall, slipped through the door and then followed a nurse into room 526. There were half a dozen people around the bed working on the instruments. As he stepped up everyone looked up at him in silence.

Harry took a deep breath and then said loudly, "Hand me the paddles. Okay, three, two, one... clear." He pressed the paddles to her chest and pressed the buttons. Her body arched and lifted upward, flopping back down on the bed. He grabbed his stethoscope and listened to her chest. "Okay, okay, it's beating again."

He looked down at the woman and noticed her eyes open. She began to open her mouth when Harry said, "Someone hit her pain button there." After hearing the machine beep, confirming delivery of the dosage, he watched as her mouth started to move and then her eyes ever so slowly closed.

"She's asleep," he announced. "Now keep an eye on her and make sure she gets plenty of sleep. She's had enough excitement for one night." He carefully reached down and grabbed the tube of lubricant from the bed and slipped it, unnoticed, into his pocket.

The rest of the nurses, techs and assistants in the room then watched in awe as he calmly walked out of the room. They then got back to their normal duties fully inspired by the doctor's composed and caring response to the emergency.

In the hallway Harry grabbed the woman's chart and looked it over. His eyes paused on the large, dark letters D – N – R and he mumbled, "What a waste."

"Excuse me doctor?" a nurse standing nearby asked.

"Let's up the dosage on the diluadid another half every hour, no need for any more pain."

The nurse nodded and walked to the cart with her computer. As she began typing in the information Harry walked down the hallway. He thought to himself, "Good thing the team missed that note on the DNR. Ms. Donnelly was good for at least a couple more 'sessions.'" H e continued walking listening for any more signs of suffering, ready to aid at least one more time that night.

Kaishaku
Kaishaku
61 Followers