Hospital Stay Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

Slowly, as I worked over her, I sank more and more of my dick into her. When I reached the half way mark Erika put one hand on her stomach and, using just the tips of her fingers, began to caress her clit. Within seconds she came again with a huge shout!

I didn't even slow down. She continued to gently stroke her clit in time with my movements. I could see tremors of lust, spasms of orgasm, wash through her. She was crying out loud again. Her voice forming no words, but the message clear: Erika was cumming almost continually!

Gasping for breath myself now I was driving at least nine inches deep into her and still had inches to go. My legs were trembling with the effort of lifting my self up and down. Deeper and deeper I sank into her. I hadn't hit bottom yet, I wondered if she WOULD be able to take it all. I wanted to find out!

Shrill cries announced another orgasm. Her legs hung limply now, her feet resting over her head. All of her strength seemed to be concentrated around her groin. Her stomach was clenching and loosening. Her cunt flexed strongly around my thick dick deep inside her.

Her hands fluttered here and there, never resting in one place for long. She would pluck at a distended nipple through her sweater. Then she would caress my chest or stomach, then squeeze a massive tit or stroke her clit. For a few seconds she rested a hand on her cunt, letting my dick slide through her thumb and forefinger as I continued to drill deeper and deeper into her pussy. Her pussy had become looser and I was able to go faster now.

She was still cumming time and time again.

With a groan I sank balls deep into her. I had gotten all of my dick into her! Few women had been able to take it, and Erika had enjoyed the whole process!

With a deep groan I sank down onto her. I rolled her back flat underneath me, her legs sagging weakly around my legs. Her eyes were staring into nothingness, her tongue wetting her lips as she continued to pant and moan. Her hands pulled my face to her and she rained kisses on my face while her hips shifted from side to side. Her pussy clenched and flexed on the length of my dick.

She became quiet beneath me. I could tell something was happening. She had stopped breathing. She seemed to be listening for something -- her attention was focused inward. I felt a tremor start deep in her pussy. Pulse-like contractions milked me from root to tip! Once, twice, three times. I felt her hips tremble.

Suddenly her eyes shot open and with a tremendous yell she began to buck and toss beneath me. Her arms and legs wrapped around me in a crushing grip. Her pussy was spasming and clenching in a wild rhythm! With a tremendous groan of my own I empted my nuts into her pussy.

Her pussy was unable to contain it all! Pussy juice and cum leaked out around my thick dick! Her cunt convulsions caused spurts of our combined juice to shoot out between us. For several minutes she kept this up.

As suddenly as she had begun she stopped. With a final, sighing exhale of breath she completely collapsed, unconscious!

"All of it, I took all of it! What a huge, thick, long, fucking dick! And I took it all! Jesus!" After a few minutes of rest she had regained her senses. We were still entwined on the floor, my dick still lodged deep inside her.

Her eyes were alight.

"I can't believe it," she giggled. "I took it all!"

"I know, I know!" I told her. "You got it all! Now what are we going to do with it?" She started to laugh and I laughed along with her.

I felt her breasts shake between us, They were massive, hugely soft pillows of flesh. I cupped as much of one as I could and squeezed lightly.

"You are still in me!" she marveled.

"Your cunt won't let me go!" I pointed out. It was true. I had tried to pull out of her and found that we were practically glued together with our juices and her arms and legs wrapped around me. And she didn't want to let me go! My dick wasn't erect, but it wasn't totally soft again either.

"Just fuck me again! Just fuck the hell out of me again!" she insisted.

So I began to again rock back and forth. Pulling back a little and pushing back I began to fuck her. Farther and farther I pulled back until I was plunging full length! I was giving her full length strokes almost pulling completely free and then ramming all the way into her!"

As soon as I had established a rhythm I began to speed up my pace. Within minutes Erika was once again giving full vent to an orgasm that shook her entire body. I kept up the pace for minutes until I was on the edge of cumming. Then I slowed and paused while she recovered from her latest series of cums.

"Honey, honey, honey!" She drew me to her eager mouth for a searing kiss. She was drenched in sweat as was I. Her tongue probed deep into my mouth as we kissed.

"I can feel you in me," she panted. "You're so fucking hard. I want you to cum in me! I want to feel you pump your cum into my pussy!"

"Well, give me a moment to catch my breath! We've been fucking for almost an hour! That takes something out a guy, you know!"

"You are a magnificent fuck!" She reassured me. "I've never, ever had orgasms like these before. God, I thought I was going to die of pleasure! Why not let me do some of the work!"

"Fine by me," I replied. "Do you want to ride on top for a while?"

"I've never done that," she informed me. "But I'd love to try it!"

Without uncoupling we managed to slide down onto the floor and roll over so I was on the bottom. Her eyes were inches from mine as she gained her balance over me.

"Ooohh," she cooed. "I like this. I think you get in a little deeper this way!"

I could only nod in agreement.

"Now let me see..." she pulled her knees up and hunched over me. With a look of concentration on her face she began to try some movements. She quickly got the knack and began to rock back and forth on top of me.

Her sweater encased breasts served as a pivot point between us. She was moving up and back on top of me. Her tits remained mashed in place between us while she rocked and rocked. Those vast pillows covered my entire upper body. I could feel her nipples as they slid back and forth.

"What else can I do?" she panted as she continued to work over me.

"Try just moving your cunt up and down. Or try sitting up and pumping your whole body up and down my cock." I suggested.

Tentatively, and then with more assurance she did as I had suggested. Gathering her feet under her she began to rise up my cock shaft and then drop down. Up and down she went, up and down.

Lying on my back and watching her work my gaze was brought to her fabulous tits. They would seem to hesitate as she rose then they would rise with her. As she reached the top of her stroke and began to slide down my stiff dick they would seem to rise further, hesitate and then drop heavily! At the bottom of their travel they spread outward stretching the sweater to the breaking point. The sweater restrained them and then they bounced heavily against her before rising up again. As her movements became faster and faster her huge tits bounced and shook, shimmied and quaked! How that thin sweater was able to contain them was a mystery! Her nipples stood at attention, as her breasts bounced again and again.

Her eyes, which had been closed in ecstasy opened to look down at me. Seeing the focus of my gaze she smiled proudly.

"Big, aren't they, lover? I'm glad you suggested that I get this sweater. But it's getting a little too tight now. Would you mind if I took it off?"


"Not at all," I told her. "Let me help."

She slowed and then stopped her movements. Her hands reached for the hem of the sweater. She pulled it up to the bottom of her tits. Grunting and cursing, she could not pull it off over her huge tit-shelf.

"Damn, it is too tight. I'll have to cut it!"

"Let me try to help." I offered. I slid both hands under the sweater and tried to force the sweater upward while forcing her tit as flat as I could. She grabbed the lower edge of the sweater just to each side of my hand. We both grunted with effort and slowly, slowly, the sweater rose upward.

More and more of her boob was squeezed out the bottom. I thought she was going to cut her boob in half the sweater was so tight!

At last with a final grunt she managed to pull the sweater up over the top of her breast. It flopped to her chest with a massive fleshy sound! I watched as the massive ovoid quivered and shook!

Erika was able to release the other breast without my help. Once again I was treated to the sight of a vastly huge tit quivering and shaking in front of my eyes. My dick, which had started to soften a little, snapped back to attention.

"Gee, look at me!" she crowed. "I've never seen them look so big before. I'd always heard that breasts might expand a little due when a woman gets excited. But then I've never been so excited before. What do you think? Do they look larger to you?" She pulled her shoulders back and thrust her breasts out for me to admire.

"They do look a little bigger," I allowed. "You have the largest breasts I've ever seen. I've told you that before. But I think you've swollen some."

Looking closely I was sure of it. The faint stretch marks that she had had near her armpit were gone. Those increadable tits seemed larger than ever, more rounded, more solid.

"I think you are the sexiest woman in the world!"

"Well, I like to hear it!"

She began to rock back and forth again. Slowly her pace quickened, her tits swinging and swaying in time with her movement.

Slap, slap, slap. Her boobs rocked against one another. They caromed against her arms, bounced off her torso and occasionally brushed against my chest even though she was sitting almost upright on top of me.


She began to pant louder and louder; within minutes she was keening and yelping again as she approached another orgasm. When it hit she dropped flat on my chest, her loins beating a rapid tattoo against my pelvis. Crying with happiness she was almost breathless as she recovered.

Shifting up a little, she lifted herself enough that she was able to pull her right breast out from under her. Instead of covering my chest and lying on the sheet next to us it now sat entirely on top of my chest. This one magnificent mammary covered my chest almost completely. Erika smiled down at me as she folded her arms across her boob and leaned her chin on her arms to look into my eyes. Her slightly flattened boob held her elbows up off my chest. Her still erect nipple was only inches from my lips. Until she shifted her weight forward and it was jammed into my mouth!

In response I chewed and sucked on her nub! She smiled as I worked, her one hand reaching out to encourage me as she watched me nurse on her massive tit.

"That feels so good, honey. I like that a lot. I like the way you look at me! You stare at my big titties and watch them bounce around! It gets me all excited knowing that you're getting all excited. My big titties do excite you don't' they?"

"Um hum" I grunted without stopping to remove the nipple from my mouth.

"I loved the look on your face when I met you at the door! I thought you were going to bust a blood vessel when you saw my super big titties in that super tight sweater! I'll have to go shopping again and buy lots of new clothes. If you stay here with me I'll want to wear lots of sexy clothes for you!"

A shadow crossed her face. "You will stay with my won't you?"

This time I did pull back from her nipple. Looking her straight in the eyes I promised. "I'll stay here as long as you'll have me! You are a goddess! Where else would I want to stay but in heaven with you?"

She giggled a little at my over-the-top statement but smiled with happiness.

"I'm so glad."

She shifted a little again, causing my cock to rub hidden areas of her cunt. Her eyes misted over with lust.

"Now are you all rested, dear? Are you ready to fuck my brains out again? You haven't cum nearly as often as I have and that's not fair!"

"Honey, you know men can't cum like that! You'd kill me by dehydration!"

"Still, you are hard again. And I think we should put it to good use!"

"Do you want me to cum in you again? Or all over your super tits?" I asked.

"Inside me this time. This won't be the last time we fuck! You can squirt all over my tits later. Right now, FUCK ME!"

Laughing, I grabbed hold of her and rolled us both over. She smiled up at me as our hips began to move in unison.

Faster and faster we moved. I knew that this time I was not going to stop until I had emptied my balls! My hips were slapping against hers as we moved. She was pushing up at me as fast as she could move.

I watched her eyes and saw that she was again close to an orgasm. And soon she was yipping and crying again. She screamed out my name, called on God to help her and plunged through an enormous orgasm.

I kept up the pace. My dick was as stiff as if I had never cum before. Faster and faster I went. Erika was unable to keep up the pace, she was just lying under me, taking everything that I could give her.

Her boobs bounced, thrust into motion by my fucking they swayed and rocked. On the up stroke they almost buried her face. On the down stroke they hit the floor to either side of her. Some times they seemed to just hover over her chest, quivering like great fleshy pancakes several feet in diameter.

Watching her tits really turned me on. And Erika knew it.

"See how my big titties shake for you? Do you see how big they are? Erika has the biggest tits ever! You love to watch them don't you? Do they turn you on? Cum for me lover bear, squirt into me! Do you think my titties look bigger if I hold them together like this? She panted as she pushed her tits closer with her forearms. "See how nice they look for you? I know you love my huge titties. I want to see you cum while you look at my super big titties.

With a groan a sped up as much as I could. Her cunt was a squelching wet mess as we fucked. More and more cum churned in my balls as I kept fucking her.

With a loud groan I drove as deeply into her as I could and the first rope of jism rocketed into her. Time and again I spurted. Again her cunt could not hold it all. Sperm squirted out of her overloaded cunt to puddle beneath her.

Erika was screaming in pleasure as she joined me in orgasm! Again I spurted, again and again until all that was left was a weak dribble. With a cry of pleasure Erika pulled me to her and held me close. She pushed one huge breast up so I could suckle on it's nipple.

"Never leave, lover. You have to fuck me like that every day! I'll do anything for you please stay." She was only saying out loud the things I was thinking to myself. I promised my self we would stay like that as long as we could.

We fell asleep there on the living room floor.

Fin.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers
12