Hostage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was starting to understand. Apparently he had gotten an advance for the blow.

"You want to run to the store and get some more beer while I set things up." He said.

I did as told. Far be it from me to argue with Jeff.

By the time I got back, Jeff had the lighting fixtures set up in the room with the girls. The camera was on a tripod. The room was not large and the big reflectors filled up the room. When he turned them on the lights were quite glaring. The girls squinted.

"Oh yea baby, this is how we do it." He said enthusiastically.

He proceeded to snort a line of coke off the breast of black haired beauty as the camera rolled.

"Here, help yourself." He said as he handed me a short straw.

I did the line off of black hair beauty. Jeff then started to finger black haired beauty's womanhood. You could see her getting wetter in the harsh lights. He then thrust two then three fingers into her and started thrusting his hand wildly as she started to pant and moan. Her back arched wildly as she strained against the ropes that bound her to the bed. She soon came, creating a wet stain on the sheets that was quite visible in the harsh lighting.

"We are going to be porn stars, my man." Jeff boasted.

Jeff got off the bed and went over by the camera.

"Your turn, son." He said, "Stick some of that Polish sausage in her mouth."

I was quite aroused at this point. I was developing a fondness for the girls, especially black haired beauty, but this was way too tempting. I climbed onto the bed and unzipped my pants unleashing my throbbing erection. I put it to black haired beauty's soft lips. She had the most gorgeous full lips. They felt so soft and wet as I teased her lips with the head of my cock. I then slowly slid my length into her wanting mouth. She sucked me off like a pro and I came inside her mouth. Not a drop was spilled as she swallowed every drop.

"That was good, but next time maybe you could cream on her face. You know, for the camera." Jeff advised.

We then took turns with the blonde. We each fingered her wet pussy and stuck our cocks in her mouth. Jeff came on her hair in a fairly dramatic scene.

"I think we got some good shots." He boasted, "I'll take the tapes to my friend in the morning."

After filming I told Jeff I think the girls should have a shower and he agreed. He went off to the living room to drink beer and watch TV while I took the girls to the shower in the bathroom one by one. I stood by and watched as they took turns soaping and rinsing their young bodies. I was getting quite aroused again watching as the water rinsed the soap off their smooth skin.

As each got out of the shower, I handed them a towel. Black haired beauty thanked me as I handed her a towel. It was nice to see her not sobbing. I really think the shower did the girls good. When they were both done, I made sure they were tied securely and I joined Jeff in the living room.

"We are going to do well with this, son." Jeff said, "You'll see."

The next day Jeff left early to take the tapes to his friend. A few hours later he was back. As usual, he had more coke and beer.

"We need to do more filming." He started, "He gave me an advance, but we need to keep up our end."

Jeff did a couple of lines off the kitchen table and opened a beer.

"Let's get started, son." He said, "Times a wastin."

We went into the room with the girls. Jeff turned on the lights. The girls squinted as the harsh lights shone in their pretty faces.

"I want to pork the blonde quick. You make sure you got a good camera angle on me." Jeff said.

Jeff grinned as he stuck his fingers in the blonde haired girls love canal. She squirmed against the ropes that bound her hands. Jeff opened his pants to reveal his massive cock standing at attention. He stroked the girl's wet slit briefly then stuck his whole shaft in quickly and began pounding. The girl's moans became quite audible and her facial contortions were readily apparent under the harsh lights. Sweat beaded on her face from the heat of the lights as her face became contorted in pleasure. Her moans became screams as the two of them got off in an animalistic fuck frenzy. I was becoming quite aroused watching the scene as it took place before my eyes.

"I want to untie the other bitch." He said, referring to black haired beauty, "We're gonna tag team her."

He proceeded to untie black haired beauty from the headboard. He left her hands tied together though. He then positioned her on her knees with her butt in the air.

"Just make sure the camera is on her then get over here behind her." He said, "Got it?"

I did as ordered. I made sure the camera got the whole scene and then I climbed on the bed behind black haired beauty. Her butt looked so fine sticking up in the air. I dropped my pants and my underwear. I stroked her gorgeous mound with my left hand and delicately explored the folds of that gorgeous pussy. My fingers were quite wet and I was satisfied she would have no problem accepting my length. It felt so good as I slid it in and started pumping.

In the meantime, Jeff had got down on his knees in front of black haired beauty and presented his cock for her to taste. She went down on it, somewhat reluctantly at first but in a minute or two seemed to get into it as Jeff held onto her gorgeous black hair. I had my hands firmly on her butt cheeks as I continued working her from behind. The girl was soon squirming and moaning under the bright lights, her moans gradually increasing in intensity. I could feel her vaginal muscles threatening to squeeze the life out of me as she milked my manhood, her moans muffled by Jeff's cock in her mouth.

When Jeff was satisfied we had the shots we needed, we again tied up black haired beauty. She gave me a longing glance as I grabbed her wrists and tied them together. Her big brown eyes looked so intense. I could not help but wonder what was going through her mind this whole time.

Jeff and I spent the rest of the day drinking beer and doing coke. Jeff seemed to be more and more into the drug every day. He became quite agitated at times and quite abusive.

The next day Jeff once again got early to see his friend and bring him the latest tapes. By this time Jeff was starting off the day with a beer and a line of coke. He did manage to get up early, I will give him that. I guess as long as he knew he had something waiting for him in the morning.

After Jeff left to go visit his friend and deliver the latest tape, I spent the morning in the girl's room. I sat on the edge of the bed and watched them for a while. They both were very beautiful, but black haired beauty was absolutely stunning. They both realized I was staring.

"So how long have you known that guy?" The blonde asked.

"Less than a year." I answered.

"Why you hang out with him?" She asked.

"I don't know, I guess he is fun sometimes." I said.

The black haired beauty just stared back at me with a longing glance. She had the most captivating blue eyes.

"What is your name?" I asked the blonde. I realized that all this time I hadn't known.

"Laura." She answered.

"And yours?" I asked the black haired beauty.

"Terry." She told me softly.

Terry. I finally had a name to put with that gorgeous face.

A while later Jeff came through the door. As usual he had a case of beer under his arm.

"We got to get some tape of the girls together." He stated, "Do you hear me?"

"Yea, whatever." I answered.

Jeff went into the kitchen and put out a bunch of coke on the table. It seemed like he had more than usual. He started cutting up lines. After he was done, he snorted a couple and offered me the straw.

"Here, help yourself." He said.

"No thanks." I said.

"You sure dude?" He asked.

"Yea, just don't feel like it." I answered.

After Jeff had a couple more beers and another line or two, we made our way into the girl's room. As usual the girls squinted under the glare of the lights when he turned them on.

"Untie the bitches, I got an idea." Jeff said to me, "Then get us some beers. We're going to have ourselves a party."

I untied the girls and went in the kitchen and grabbed some beers out of the refrigerator. When I returned, Jeff was fondling Laura's breasts.

"You know this bitch got some damn nice boobies." Jeff exclaimed.

"Both girls have wonderful bodies." I said in agreement.

"I want both you girls in the shower, now!" Jeff shouted, "Help me move this stuff."

We moved the equipment and the girls into the bathroom. It was tight, but we managed to fit the camera and one light fixture.

"OK, I want you bitches to soap each other up real nice and slow." Jeff explained, "You hear me?"

The girls got in the shower as Jeff turned on the water. The girls took turns slowly soaping each other's young bodies up. The steady stream of water from the showerhead washed the soap off as a puddle of soapy water formed around the drain in the shower stall.

"I want you girls to do each other's hair, real nice." Jeff ordered.

The girls took turns shampooing each other's hair. First Terry applied shampoo to Laura's short blond hair and worked up a white foam on her head with her hands. She then guided her head under the steady stream of water and made sure all the lather was out. When she was finished, Laura lathered up Terry's long black hair. The sight of this girl's soft hands working Terry's long mane into a mass of foam was a thrill in itself. When it was all lathered, she ran her delicate hands through her locks and made sure every bit of soap was out.

"Hey, is there a shower massager in the shower stall?" Jeff asked.

The girls looked. There was one on a hooked on the showerhead.

"Oh yea...I want you girls to have a good time with that, if you know what I mean." Jeff said excitedly.

Laura unhooked the shower massager and turned it so a steady pulse of water came out from the head. She then started rinsing Terry's young body with it.

"No, I mean like this!" Jeff said as he grabbed the massager from Terry's hand.

Jeff reached in and aimed the stream of water directly at Terry's mound. She let out a moan when the water hit her clit. He got closer and held it directly in line with her womanhood. Terry sighed and gasped.

"Do you understand now?" He asked.

The girls took turns stimulating each other's pubic areas with the shower massager. After a few minutes, Jeff reached in and grabbed the massager again.

"Make sure your butt is nice and clean." He said, "Nothing like a clean butt."

With that he aimed the strong stream of water directly at Laura's butt hole. She sighed again as the jets of water hit her tight opening.

"OK, that's enough." Jeff said, "Get out and dry each other off."

The girls turned off the shower and stepped out. Jeff handed Laura a big bath towel. She proceeded to dry off Terry, first her hair, then her face and on down. She carefully patted down her breasts and worked her way down, drying off her soft mound and down her thighs and calves.

Next Terry did the same for Laura. First she dried Laura's short blonde hair. Then she worked her way down, patting down Laura's full breasts, curvy hips and down her long shapely legs with the towel.

"OK, finish drying off and we are going back into the bedroom." Jeff announced, "Me and you gonna have another beer. Go get a couple."

I went and got a couple of beers and returned to the bathroom. We each had one as the girls finished drying each other off. Jeff was starting to get visibly intoxicated from the beer and the coke.

We moved all the equipment and the girl's back to the bedroom. Once again we turned on the big light fixtures. Jeff ordered the girls to start fondling each other as the camera taped their every move. The girls started to slowly fondle and kiss each other first on the lips and then on down. They were slowly kissing and licking each other's erect nipples for the camera. As Laura bent over to lick Terry's glistening mound, Jeff got excited and spoke.

"Yea, hold that position. I want some of that." He announced.

Jeff then proceeded to get behind Laura as she bent over. He had his pants down and his stiff cock was standing fully erect. He teased Laura's wet pussy from behind before plunging his full length in. He then removed it after a few moments and placed the head of his cock at the opening of her butt.

"I been wanting this." He said, by now somewhat drunkenly.

He then forcefully plunged his stiff cock into Laura's ass as she yelped. He pumped her as the cameras caught her every grimace, moans and whimpers. When he was done, he pulled out and shot his load onto Laura's butt crack. Terry just looked on, then glanced my way.

"OK, Bitch. I want you to eat my load off her butt." He said to Terry.

Terry just froze. She stared at him and then glanced over at me with those big blue eyes.

"Hey Jeff, you know the girl has a name." I said, "Her name is Terry."

"Oh, I'm so sorry I thought it was Bitch." He laughed.

I was starting to get rather annoyed at his drunken escapades. I thought he was taking an out of hand situation way too far.

"I told you her name is Terry." I said.

"I don't care what her name is, I told her to lick my cum." He shouted, "Or maybe you want to do it for her."

I snapped. The next thing I knew I had Jeff on the floor and was pounding his face under the hot bright lights while the girls looked on in terror. Jeff soon overpowered me and was on top hitting me. He was somewhat larger after all. The next thing I knew the punching had stopped and Jeff was lying on top of me. He was out cold. Laura had snuck up behind him and whacked him in the head with a metal light fixture case.

"Oh, thanks." I said, "Really, I appreciate that."

"Oh, we appreciate you." Terry came up and gave me a big hug.

"Look, you girls clean yourselves off quick and get dressed." I said.

"We don't have any clothes. Jeff ripped them, remember?" Laura said.

"Oh yea. I'll look in the closets while you girls clean up." I stated.

"What about him?" Terry asked.

"He should be out for a while." I said flatly.

I looked in the closets as the girls quickly cleaned themselves up. I managed to find some large 'old lady' clothes, but they would have to do.

"I found these." I said with a smile.

"Oh lovely." Terry said. It was the first time I had really seen her smile. She had a beautiful smile.

As soon as the girls were dressed, I went through Jeff's pants and found his car keys. We left the house and got in the car.

"Where to?" I asked.

"Take me home, please." Laura said.

I made my way to the Garden State Parkway northbound and took Laura home. We hugged and said our good-byes.

After we dropped Laura off I turned to Terry.

"You hungry?" I asked.

"Starving." She answered.

"I bet you are. You know I would offer to take you out to dinner, but I'm a bit short of cash right now." I stated frankly.

"I believe I still have some steaks home in the freezer." She said with a big grin.

I ditched the car a few blocks from Terry's house and walked her home. We had a wonderful evening. No Jeff. No video cameras. Just the two of us.

You can meet the nicest people at the bank sometimes.

12