Hostage?

Story Info
Tammy gets the surprise of her life.
1.5k words
3.62
63.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy walked out of the night club onto the dark and lonely road. She had walked this route many weekend nights after going to the club. But tonight somehow felt somewhat...different. She felt a chill run up her spine before she headed up Perkins Close to her apartment building. She heard foot steps behind her when she turned onto Perkins Close. She stopped and turned around to see no one, shaking her head and blaming it on paranoia she continued on her journey.

There were about three alleyways which she had to pass before she reach the entrance to her apartment, and like any other weekend night she counted them as she passed them. "1... 2," before she reached the third one, someone grabbed her from behind and covered her mouth so that she couldn't scream. Her attacker dragged her back into the second alley where he placed a cloth over her mouth and nose, which was the last thing she remembered.

Tammy opened her eyes to see the roof of a car/van, she tried to move her hand only to realize that they were strapped down and she was naked. Where are my clothes and why am I tied up, she thought to herself. She started to struggle against rope or whatever it was that they had used to tie her down, but it was to no avail.

"Ahhhhh...I see that you're awake," came a voice behind her. "You can scream all you want but my van is sound proof," the person said, with what she could only imagine was humor in it.

"Why are you doing this?" she asked.

"Pleasure of course," came the answer.

" But, why me?"

"Simple. You can along at the right time."

Tammy started to cry, she was truly afraid of what this person would do to her. The person came around to her and wiped away her tears whispering, "shhhhhhh......don't cry. I won't hurt you Tammy."

With that she looked up at the person but he had on a mask and the only thing she could see was the eyes, emerald green in color.... How familiar they looked she thought.

"How did you know my name?"

"You told me." With that said the person began to lick her nipples, first one then the other, biting it gently while rolling the other nipple between their forefinger and thump.

Tammy gasped, the gasping then became moans of pleasure, "are you going to rape me?" she asked her assailant.

"No. By the time I'm done you're going to beg me to fuck you," the person said with confidence.

Resuming to the task at hand, the assailant began to knead her breasts as he ran his tongue down her stomach, Tammy moaned out loud. She was trying desperately to fight the growing ache of desire which began to over take her.

Her traitorous body was responding to this person's caresses, she could feel a wetness between her legs. When he reached her leg he ran a hand over her pussy, "hmmmmm.....just the way I like it," the person said before running the tip of their tongue over her pussy mound, she bit back a moan.

"Please stop," she begged.

"Why should I stop when I know that you're enjoying this," her assailant replied inserting a finger into her wet pussy pumping it in and out before raising that said finger to lick it clean. "Mmmm...sweet as honey. I'm going to eat your pussy now Tammy," they said plunging a finger back into her pussy. "Any objections?" She moaned as she shook her head which the person did not see for his head was already between Tammy's legs.

At the first touch of his tongue Tammy gasp; the second a moan, by the third lick Tammy was squirming and screaming for him to suck her harder, after about five minutes of this Tammy released an ear piercing scream that signaled her orgasm. Panting from the experience she looked down at her masked assailant through glazed eyes, "did you enjoy that?"

"Yes," Tammy replied breathlessly.

"So did I as you begged me to suck your pussy harder," she detected a smile in his words and couldn't help but smile too. "I'm going to get out of my clothes now and I want you to suck my cock, but, if you so much as bite me I'll kill you," he said pulling his shirt over his head.

"Umm...mister I've never sucked a cock before," she said blushing.

"Are you telling me that you're a virgin?" he asked incredibly pausing as he began to unzip his pants. She nodded, he smiled, "good, I'll instruct you on what to do." Naked he crawled up to her and instructed for her to lick his cock gently from the base to the head before taking it in her mouth. His cock was bent, long and thick, Tammy was afraid it wouldn't fit in her mouth, but she did as he instructed and before long she had him moaning his pleasure. She bobbed her head up and down on his cock pausing at the top to lick the head and the rim before taking him back in her mouth again. "Play with my balls, lick them, suck them. Ohhhh yeeeaaahhh," he groaned.

He began to throb in her mouth and she moaned liking the sensation it gave her. "I'm cumming," he said before pushing all of his cock into her mouth making her deep throat him, she began to gag, he began to shoot his seed down her throat, the only thing she could do was swallow to prevent from choking, swallowing it all he pulled out of her mouth, "that is how you suck cock," he said before seeing a tear run down her cheek. "I'm sorry but did I hurt you?" he asked wiping the tear away, "just alittle" she said. He leaned forward and kissed her, she tasting her juices on his lips and he tasting himself on her lips. He released her lips to nibble on her nipples. Sucking it in to his mouth using his tongue to lick it.

"Please," she moaned.

"Please what?" he asked still sucking one nipple while rolling the other between his forefinger and thumb.

"Please fuck me," she begged. He growled his response getting on top of her positioning his hard cock at the entrance of her pussy, "this will hurt alittle but only for alittle," he said entering her slowly, she nodded. Reaching the thin barrier, he pulled almost all the way out of her, taking a nipple in his mouth at the same time he began to flick her clit causing her to writhe and moan. He continued to suck on her nipple and rub her clit as she neared another orgasm, when it washed over her he plunged his cock into her breaking the barrier and giving her another orgasm.

He groaned, feeling the tightness of her and how her pussy muscles gripped him, he felt his seed boiling in his balls wanting to explode in her, he couldn't control himself anymore. He began to plunge into her pussy, in and out, she had barely calmed down from the effects of the last orgasm to feel him fucking her.

"YES! UGGGHHHHH MMMMMMM OH GOD!!!! FUCK MY VIRGIN PUSSY!" she screamed. This was his undoing, he picked up pace, fucking her faster and harder.

"I'm going to cum in your pussy. Do you want me to cum in your pussy?" he grunted.

"YES! Oh God Yes!" she scream lifting her hips to meet each of his thrusts, her body started to quiver, her pussy walls gripping his cock yet again but with much more force milking his cock of cream. He plunged in her one last time cumming in her, loads and loads of cum he deposited in her pussy. "

AHHHHHHHH!!!" he shouted in ecstasy as she screamed. He lay on top of her until his dick shrinked and fell out of her wet pussy with a squishing sound. He rolled to the side breathing hard,

"Mister...who are you?" she asked in a whisper too exhausted to even turn her head.

"It's me Tammy, Craig," he said pulling the mask from his face. She couldn't believe it, she has had a crush on Craig for the past two years and here he was, he took her virginity. How many nights had she masturbated thinking and fantasizing that it was Craig who was fucking her, she smiled.

"I'm sorry that I had to resort to such a manner to get your attention, but I could not hold back any more," he said releasing her from her satin bonds, first her legs then her hands. As the last of her restraints were loosened she flung herself into his arms kissing him with so much passion and love that he had to smile as he kissed her back.

"Why didn't you tell me that you liked me?" she asked,

"I was shy and afraid that you'd reject me."

"What fools we have been, we could have saved each other so much time," she said before he sunk his cock in her again. "I love you," she moaned in to his ear.