Hostage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't stop what's about to happen," she whispered. "So relax and let me in."

Jeremy was openly crying now as he felt her hips rock slightly bringing that hard cock against his rear entrance. He wanted to clench his cheeks to stop her from coming any closer but he knew as well lubricated as she was she'd slide down to his hole easily anyway. There was nothing left to save him now.

"Nooooo," he wailed softly "Pleeeasssee." He felt her cock press against his clenched entrance.

"Open up for me," she said softly. "It will hurt far more if I force my way in."

Jeremy clutched the pillow with his shackled hands until his knuckles went white. He took several deep breaths as he tried desperately to relax. He felt her cock press into him, battering at the last tight ring of muscle that still resisted her demands.

His body shook as his weak cries grew louder as she rocked her hips gently knocking at his opening. With each thrust she pushed a little deeper.

"No, please, no," Jeremy sobbed pathetically as he sought some sort of escape by burrowing his face even harder in the darkness of the pillows.

With one final hard push both man and woman felt his last barrier relent and she slipped inside.

For him it was a burning white hot flame of pain that tore a scream from his throat. For her it was tight warm feel of pure heaven, she continued to rock gently settling more of her cock into that trembling virgin ass.

The sexy woman reached up and pushed the helpless boy's face back down into the pillows as she sank deeper into his flesh. She shivered with delight as she felt that tight ring gripping her shaft slide down to the base of her cock before she bottomed out in the bucking young man.

With a sigh of contentment she settled down on top of her victim. Her shaft lodged deep inside his bowels, Jeremy was pressed harder into the mattress by the weight of her body. She twisted and rocked her hips relishing the muscles of his rear passage shifting and turning to adjust to her intrusion. For several moments the two bodies were locked together on the bed.

The girl kissed the young man's shoulders and neck. His sobs weakened as she took his ear in between her teeth and nibbled gently. Slowly the white hot pain cooled for Jeremy. His ass quivered as his feet drummed helplessly against the bed. Every shift of her hips sent another shock of pain through her captive. Slowly, his body finally relaxed and accepted his fate.

Sensing he was ready, the brunette rose up on her arms and slowly drew her hips back. Her cock slid back out of his ass smoothly. He let out a groaning sigh deep in the pillow.

"Get ready for it, baby" she said as she slide her length back into his ass.

Jeremy's spine arched at the mix of pain and electrical shock as nerves he never knew he had sent conflicting signals of pain and pleasure to his brain. Jeremy bit the pillow tightly as she bottomed out inside him once more. Another pause of two bodies locked together. The girl cooed with excitement as she turned her head to her two friends.

"This has got to be the tightest ass I have ever been in before!"

The blonde laughed, "Well hurry up, we all want a turn!"

The idea that he would be passed from one girl to the next finally struck home with the young captive as fresh tears of pain and humiliation were smeared by the pillow case against his face.

The brunette slowly picked up the pace. Her knees bent outward forcing her captive's legs further apart. He felt her hands grip his shoulders from underneath even tighter as she used her hold as leverage to thrust herself deeper inside him. Her hot breath blasted in his ear with each thrust. The two of them began to rock the bed against the wall as she fucked him harder.

The other two girls watched in rapt silence as their friend broke the young man in, both stroked their cocks impatiently waiting their turn.

The boy's toes curled as the pain finally gave way. The shocks of electricity through a thoroughly worn out nervous system receded leaving the young man drunk on the hormones that flooded his body. He raised his red face out of the pillows to face the head board that was banging against the wall. His mouth opened wide, fighting to gulp in badly needed oxygen. He felt her diamond hard nipples scrape against his skin as she pressed harder into his back.

"God! You have got to be the best fuck I ever had!" she exclaimed as she slammed her hips pistoning her cock in his now loosened bottom. His ass cheeks rippled with each thrust.

The banging of the head board echoed in Jeremy's head to punctuate each time her cock rammed to the hilt inside him. He felt her draw back slightly as she reached for the other pillow on the bed. Pulling the young man's hips up with her cock still deep in his ass, the eager woman slid the pillow under the boy's hips to give her better access to that sweet entrance.

Unable to wait another moment, the blonde driver stood up still stroking her cock. She climbed up on the bed and slid down in front of the helpless young man. Jeremy opened his eyes at the shift in the bed and realized what she had planned for him.

She settled in front of the young man's face, her cock stood straight and hard inches from his lips. "Open up," she commanded.

Jeremy shook his head even as the brunette on top of him continued her now demonic pounding of his ass. Realizing the hopelessness of the situation, Jeremy paused and reluctantly his lips parted. The blonde ran her fingers through his hair as she guided that sweet mouth down on her cock.

Jeremy felt the warm hard flesh rub pass his lips. He tasted her on his tongue as she pushed across that soft flat muscle and continued deeper into his throat. Feeling the head of her cock probe the back of his throat Jeremy panicked. His arms and legs flailed uselessly as the blonde pulled out slightly to let him regain control.

"Relax your throat," she ordered as she pulled his head back down. She felt her glans press against the soft tissue of the boy's throat and shifting slightly she cupped his chin to align his mouth to his throat. With that bend almost completely gone from his passage she slid down his throat easily.

Jeremy slowly began to relax and let the beautiful girl fuck his mouth. The blonde held his chin up with one hand while her other gripped the boy by the back of his skull. Her shapely hips flexed sending more of her cock down the young man's throat. Both women were lost in their own personal paradise on either end of Jeremy's helpless body.

The room door opened as the gang leader, followed by her dark skinned companion, entered the suite.

"I see you got the party started already!" she smiled hungrily at the naked young man trapped between the two women who were batter him on both ends.

"What did you bring back?" asked the Hispanic girl as she dove into the bags and cartons.

"Chinese," said the leader taking in the limp form between the two women. Her cock stirred inside her shorts.

She took her eyes off of the action and grabbed a carton of steak and peppers and one of fried rice and settled in front of the TV to wait her turn on the bed.

Jeremy had his eyes shut tight; he had retreated deep inside trying to shut out what was happening to him. But the two hard shafts of flesh ramming their way inside him wouldn't allow him complete escape. Each thrust broad a flash of light behind closed eyelids.

The cock in his ass seemed to pulse and throb, the friction of her sliding in and out of his anal passage now sent waves of pleasure to his exhausted brain. His mouth had gone numb as he drooled around the cock that now slid easily down his throat. Even the sensation of that tip rubbing his throat that once caused him to retch started to feel good.

His mind completely out of gear, Jeremy began to rock his body between the two women fucking him. His ass began to shake once more but now in need rather than agony. He began to swallow the cock in his throat, trying to get more of her inside him.

In the darkness, behind his tightly shut eyes, Jeremy felt his reality shift and when it settled, he realized the pleasures both women were giving him. Listening to his gasps and groans, they felt the boy reach that turning point between them, both girls began to fuck the boy savagely. Their cries of pleasure gave Jeremy a strange sense of pride in his new found abilities.

The renewed pounding of the headboard against the wall got the attention of the other three ladies as they surrounded the bed watching their two friends reach climax together. Both women inside Jeremy let out a groan of deep satisfaction as they came.

Jeremy felt both cocks swell in his throat and ass. He felt every shudder and spasm of those wonderful shafts as hot cum shot deep inside him. The splashes of semen down his throat and in his ass gave him chills causing his entire body to shiver and his skin to goosebump with excitement. Finally spent the two cocks slid out of him after depositing their loads.

He lay on the bed feeling empty and cold. He almost wanted to cry when he felt the bed shift again. He felt a pair of hands raise his hips in the air as another warm shaft slid into his used ass. A few seconds later another cock rubbed gently against his lips beckoning him to open up. He eagerly accepted and soon was filled once more.

So it continued for days, The girls took Jeremy in turns or in groups. Occasionally, they let the young man out of bed to hobble to the bathroom and empty his bladder and bowels. He would shower and clean himself, once he got too weak one or more would join him in the bath and would help clean him up. He would take a bit of food and drink then it was back to bed.

They would allow him a few hours' sleep before he felt the now familiar feel of hands on his hips and yet another hard cock pushing its way into his ass. They no longer restrained him. Jeremy was now hooked on having these beautiful women deep inside him. The feel of hot cum shooting inside him was what he craved whenever he was awake. More than once he fell asleep with one of his beautiful captors in his mouth or in his ass or both.

The last afternoon, the blonde leader had him pushed onto his back. Her hips rocked between his legs that were hooked behind her thighs as she stared down at the rapture on the completely turned hostage. He ran his hands lovingly up her arms as he rocked his hips in return for each of her thrusts. She slowed her pace long enough for Jeremy to look up at her in blissful contentment.

"We can leave you here in this hotel room," she said as she ground her long hard cock deep in the young man's body. "Or you can stay with us."

Jeremy looked up at her blankly. His exhausted mind was trying to grasp what she was offering. For days he had not even known a world existed beyond the confines of that bed. Now, he never wanted to leave.

The sexy blonde picked up her pace once more pounding the boy's ass deeper into the mattress. Her voice dropped to a husky growl as she felt the young man grip her cock with his ass. He had truly become a superb cock slut in the past few days.

"If you come with us, you will cook, you will clean, you'll do anything we say, when we say, how we say," she drove each point home with a powerful thrust of cock. Jeremy squealed with delight at each thrust, his legs locked behind his lover's hips pulling her deeper inside him.

"In return," she continued nearing climax, "You'll have more cock in a year than most women will ever get their entire lives."

Jeremy's mouth fell open as he groaned, once more his ass filled with splashes of hot cum. That badly craved chill radiated across his body as he wrapped his arms around the beautiful woman on top of him. The two remained embraced, lost in their private world of pleasure.

The blonde slid out of the exhausted young man. His face was slack in weak euphoria as he felt her cum still deep inside him. The gang gathered their belongings and searched the rooms for anything that might tie them to the robbery.

By the time they had finished, Jeremy had managed to find his clothing, dress, and sat on the bed staring blankly at the floor. Silently the gang left the room until only the brunette remained.

Jeremy's eyes rose from the floor to find hers staring back at him. He felt the hunger still glowing in her gaze. He stood up on unsteady legs and feeling the cum begin to seep from his ass; he quietly walked out of the room to climb into the van.

12