Hostage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snekguy
Snekguy
2,796 Followers

"Clean up, would you? It's a mess in here, you know where everything goes by now."

He wanted to tell her that he was not a janitor, that a royal guardsman did not stoop to pick up after a guest as if they were some unruly kitten who had strewn its toys about the house, but he was sworn to obey her no matter how much her commands might humiliate or degrade him.

"Yes, my Lady."

He began to walk around the room, crouching to retrieve her garments and draped them across his forearm. She had joked of 'fleas' earlier as he was handling her clothes, some form of Earth parasite perhaps, the humor had been lost on him. He would be glad to be free of the wretched creature when the merchant Benedict finally returned with the Patriarch's compensation, he might seek out a lower ranked female and take out his frustration on her as soon as he was on leave from his duties. If he didn't feel a female squirming beneath him, gasping as he raked his claws down her spine soon, he might go feral.

He stepped on an item of her clothing as he was daydreaming, and felt something shatter under his foot. There was an audible crack, and Rebecca looked up from her paper book with a scowl on her face, sliding off the bed and marching over to where he was stood.

He lifted his paw-like foot and she pulled the green, sequined dress free. Beneath it was her tablet computer, the screen cracked into a dozen pieces and the shell dented by his weight. Her pale face reddened, she balled her fists and looked as if she were about to explode. Beltza steeled himself for an outburst as he stood with a pile of her clothes in his arms.

"You idiot creature!" Rebecca howled, her voice shrill and hysterical. "How could you be so stupid? You broke my tablet! Do you know how expensive those are?!"

"My apologies, my Lady, but it should not have been on the-"

"I don't want to hear your excuses," she exclaimed, "what am I supposed to do now, stare at a wall until Daddy comes back to fetch me?" She was furious, but it was her own fault, if she had not been careless with her belongings the device would not have been damaged. One did not argue with an Alpha, one simply followed orders, but the shrill human's illusion of leadership was slipping. To have such a small and weak creature berate him like this was more than he could countenance.

"My Lady-"

"I'll go get the Patriarch," she interrupted, "and I'll tell him how useless you are!" Beltza was bristling now, his round, furry ears were flat against his skull and his hair was starting to stand on end. Rebecca seemed oblivious to the subconscious threat display, signals that would have told a fellow Borealan to back down immediately or risk escalating the confrontation. She made to pass him, but he moved his massive bulk to block her path.

"I have orders not to let you leave this room," he snarled.

"So what am I, some kind of hostage? When my father hears about this treatment you'll be sorry, you'll all be sorry!" She crouched to pick up a fluffy slipper, and hopped up to slap at his face with it. The fabric was limp and she had no strength, she could barely reach his chin and she couldn't have hurt him, but the gesture was enough to send Beltza over the edge.

He snarled and bared his pointed teeth, closing his massive, furry hand around her throat and lifting her clear off the floor. She weighed so little, especially in the controlled environment of her guest room, and he launched her across the room to land on her bed. She bounced on the mattress, stunned and confused, Beltza stalking towards her with his hackles raised.

Becky was confused, what had happened? One moment she had been chastising her servant for his clumsy behavior, and the next she had been flying through the air. He could not have retaliated, surely? The help did not talk back, they did not raise their hands against their employers. It was unheard of. He was sworn to obey her, it would spell the end of his career as...whatever his position was here.

She rose to a sitting position as the mattress settled beneath her, looking towards Beltza who was approaching from the end of of the bed, his green, reflective eyes fierce. He looked some wild panther about to eat her up, his carnivore teeth were exposed and a string of saliva hung from his jaws. This wasn't right, this couldn't happen. She made no move to escape as he rounded the bed and came to stand beside it, a foot away from her as she looked up at the creature.

He was so huge, eight feet of black fur and iron muscle, a physiology that would have put any human bodybuilder to shame. His biceps were as thick as her torso, she could almost hear his armor creak as they bulged beneath it.

"Y-you can't do that," she muttered, dumbstruck as he unfastened his ceramic chestpiece and let it fall heavily to the floor. It made an impact that sounded like an anvil being dropped from a height. He removed his leather undershirt, exposing his smooth, dark skin. Rows of bulging abdominal muscles protruded from beneath, glazed with a layer of glistening sweat, and his pectorals were larger than her damned head. He seemed to have no body fat at all, a result of his protein-rich, mostly meat diet and the crushing gravity of his homeworld. Rebecca could make out every subtlety of his musculature, like some Greek sculpture carved from black marble. He looked so angry, his chest rose and fell conspicuously and his emerald eyes fixed on her with an intensity that made her avert her gaze.

He leaned over her, gripping her by the ankle, and positioned her so that she was facing him with her lower legs dangling off the edge of the bed. She felt so vulnerable before the massive beast, clad only in her nightgown and socks. Her curled, golden hair splayed across the silken bed sheets as she looked up at him.

He brought his head down to her neck, and she turned away, closing her tearful eyes as she waited for a killing bite to come. But there was none, he hovered there, his hot breath washing over her slender neck and her shoulders as if he were sniffing her like some giant bloodhound. He opened his mouth, and Rebecca felt the slap of an impossibly long, heavy tongue on her skin. It was warm and slippery, and he dragged it across her throat like a wet flannel before it disappeared into his maw again, was he deciding whether or not to eat her?

She yelped as he hooked his shiny, black claws into her gossamer nightgown and tore it from her body, shredding its frills as if they were cobwebs. She lay exposed on the bed beneath him, her white cotton underwear now all that shielded her from his claws. She realized she was shivering violently, and that she had pressed her pale thighs tightly together.

"W-What are you going to do," she asked with a trembling lip as he leered down at her. He pressed his claws against her flat belly, as long as her fingers and as sharp as knives, then dragged them down to her waistline leaving red welts. He didn't break the skin and cut her, but applied just enough pressure to draw a stinging pattern that made the girl yelp and suck in her belly. She squirmed as a drop of his thick saliva dripped from his jaw to land with a splash between her pert breasts.

She heard another heavy thunk, and looked down to see that the alien had removed the lower body armor that ended at his knees, and was pulling off a pair of leather shorts. His conspicuous bulge broke free as he tugged them away, and a vulgar, brutal organ the size of her forearm slapped heavily against her thigh. It was as thick as her damned wrist at the base where it protruded from his dark flesh, and tapered into a point from which a string of clear fluid drooled. It was grotesquely vascular, covered in veins that looked as big as her fingers, and innumerable nubs of flesh that protruded from its red, shiny surface like dull barbs. Her blood went cold, she began to feel dazed, and yet somehow her loins were warming and moistening despite her fear. Did he intend to use that horrible organ on her? It looked as if it would turn her inside out. She had been with boys before, granted, but this was, was...too damned big!

She placed her tiny hands on his chest, trying to push him away from her, but he was immovable. She could feel the muscles under his skin, as hard as steel beneath her slim fingers, and as she felt the beating of his powerful heart his member jumped in rhythm. She could feel it throbbing against her creamy thigh, almost hot enough to burn her as it leaked fluid onto her skin.

"Y-You can't! I'll break in half," she whined, but he seemed indifferent to her plea. He hooked his claw under the strap of her bra and sliced it loose, exposing her breasts to bounce gently as they settled. They were shapely and firm, a prized feature that she enjoyed showing off with low cut blouses, never failing to draw the covetous gazes of men.

Now they were bared before this beast, and he wasted no time in sinking his fingers into the supple mounds of soft flesh. He squeezed roughly, kneading a globe that was hardly a handful in his massive palm, and Rebecca squirmed under his cruel touch. Gasps of mingling discomfort and pleasure escaped her rosy lips as he kneaded and twisted, seeking out the firm breast tissue and pinching her puffy nipples. He was careful to keep his claws out of the way, but his strong, demanding grip sent shivers rolling down her spine.

"Stop, s-stop it," she groaned, arching her back as his second hand found the other breast, mauling it with his thick fingers. Her mind was clouding, her nubile body responding to him in carnal, primal ways that none of her prim suitors and inexperienced partners had managed to elicit before. He was so powerful, so demanding, and while she feared what he might do to her, a fresh, guilty excitement was rising in her belly as if her stomach were full of fluttering butterflies.

She rubbed her thighs together, feeling the heat of his engorged, swollen member on her skin. He let go of her breasts, leaving them sore and aching, running his claws down her ribs to her hips, pricking her skin as he moved to tear her panties loose. Before she could protest he shredded the soft fabric like confetti, exposing her leaking loins. He brought his massive head down to her crotch, sniffing like a dog, then she watched his tongue leave his mouth. It was like a snake, a long, thick rope of slimy muscle that wound towards her nethers as if it had a life of its own. Oh lord, was he going down on her with that thing? It looked as if it could reach all the way to her womb, it was almost as thick as his cock, would it even fit ins-

She let out a wail of surprise as an intense flash of pleasure wracked her body, sending a jolt of electricity up her spine. Heat spread through her lower body, her loins beginning to flood in earnest as the alien dragged his rough tongue between her labia. He was exploring her, coating her mound and inner thighs with his hot, slippery saliva, dwarfing her own copious emissions as his muscular tongue pushed her lips aside and lapped at her vulva. She covered her mouth with her hands, losing control of herself as he closed her hips in his massive hands to keep her from wriggling loose, big enough to wrap her lower body in his powerful digits.

He seemed to find her opening, circling it with the tapered tip of his tongue as she squirmed and writhed in his grasp.

"Wait, I'm not re-"

He forced his slimy organ deep inside her, undulating and rippling like some kind of thick, meaty worm, forcing a primal grunt from Rebecca that shocked her. She sounded like a sow being bred, she had to control herself, this was...unladylike. Her eyelids fluttered and her eyes rolled back into her head as he roved deeper inside her, licking her inner walls and tasting her in places that no human could have hoped to reach. It was rough, the surface of his tongue was covered in barbs like those of a cat, though somewhat duller. As they grazed her walls it sent almost unbearable bolts of harsh, raw pleasure burning through her nervous system. She felt so hot, her body was practically steaming, sweat coated her smooth skin and a mixture of her flowing juices and Beltza's viscous saliva leaked free to coat her thighs and belly.

She realized she was panting, her mouth was open in a silent, perpetual moan as she rolled her hips and wriggled, unsure of whether she wanted to escape or to drive his merciless tongue further inside her. She gripped the silken sheets in her fists, moving her groin reflexively to fuck his tongue as if it were the member of a lover, her body running on base instincts as her mind clouded and lost control. The appendage had a life of its own, squirming and coiling inside her, driving itself into her tender flesh and searing her nerves with heat and fiction. Her tunnel fought the invader, her pelvic floor muscles contracting around it, battling to contain it as the organ slid around and pushed against her most intimate reaches. So powerful, so vigorous, she couldn't fight it. She didn't want to.

Beltza lifted her lower body off the bed, leaving her almost upside down as she felt his pointed teeth on her shaved mound, he pushed the entire length of his tongue inside her. He had to coil it so that it would all fit, inflating the thickness of it and stretching her insides to the point that it was borderline painful. His saliva, or maybe her own excitement, trickled down her belly to pool in her navel and dribbled between her butt cheeks, dripping to the mattress in thick strands. She rocked her head back, tongue lolling from her mouth as one of the coils of his tongue jammed against her g-spot. He couldn't possibly have known where it was, but he had filled her to capacity, his roiling coils pressing against every inch of her tunnel.

She came, hard, shuddering as if she were being electrocuted and closing her legs around his head. Her spine arched to the point she felt it might snap, and her toes curled so violently that her muscles cramped, guttural vocalizations unbecoming of a sophisticated woman escaping her throat.

Her tunnel contracted and rippled with the throes of her orgasm, as if trying to force out the foreign object, but it was futile and his tongue remained lodged inside her as she climaxed around it. He held her there, the wriggling of his tongue unceasing, driving her to heights of pleasure that began to hurt her aching muscles. He wrung out every last quiver of her orgasm, every last aftershock, then dropped her unceremoniously to the bed. She lay there trying to catch her breath, lying on her side and gasping, shuddering as a few stray twinges of pleasure rippled through her body. She had never come so hard, never felt so fucked, her muscles burned with the strain of it and she felt as if she had sweat all of the moisture in her body out through her pores.

Before she could recover, she felt Beltza's fingers close roughly around her pear-shaped ass, the springy fat spilling between his fingers as he tested its firmness. He rolled her onto her belly, gripping her by the hips and dragging her back towards him so that her legs hung over the edge of the bed, and her shapely butt was exposed. Her toes dangled off the floor due to the height of the bed, and she turned to look over her shoulder at him. The massive alien had his equally massive member in his hand, angling it towards her.

"It won't fit!" Rebecca protested, "you'll ruin me with that thing!" She gripped the silken sheets in her hands and tried to pull away from him, but he took a fistful of her blonde hair and tugged it sharply, snapping her head back.

"Unf, you pig..."

Becky groaned, arching her back and raising her still dripping loins towards him, watching the broad-shouldered beast from the corner of her blue eyes as he claimed ownership of her. The sting of him pulling at her carefully maintained hair as if it were her leash, why did it excite her so? Why was she presenting herself to him, offering herself to be broken by that giant, ugly organ? What part of her wanted this so badly that she was salivating?

Beltza was so rough, so course and strong, like some primal force that sought to ruin her, indifferent to what pleasures or pains it might inflict in the process. She could smell his masculine scent, the sweat on his skin, the unmistakable sexual musk that wafted up from his loins. Oh yes, she wanted this, every bruise, every scar, every burning orgasm that gnawed at her sanity. Bring it on.

Beltza seemed to sense the change in her and hooked his hand around her throat, pulling her upright and pressing her back against his hard torso. She felt his muscles flexing beneath his slick skin, and she wound her tiny fingers around his forearm. She couldn't even wrap it with two hands, and her eyes began to water as his steely grip on her neck increased, his claws pricking her skin. He curled his other arm around her belly, squashing her against him in a bear hug. His member had passed between her thighs, she could feel the blood pumping through it, pulsing against her dripping mound as she looked down at its length. It had such weight, such girth, was he really going to try to fuck her with that brutish thing? What would it feel like?

She raised her head and looked up at him, he was so tall, he seemed so far away. He lifted her chin with a clawed finger and leaned down to kiss her, Becky parted her lips eagerly, awaiting his embrace. His tongue pushed into her mouth, filling it with thick muscle and scraping the back of her gullet. This wasn't a kiss, it was a penetration, invasive and obscene. She could still taste herself on him, and she gagged a little as his organ pushed into her throat. She felt dizzy, her eyes were becoming unfocused as his organ roiled inside her head, licking her inner cheeks and the roof of her mouth. He painted her tongue with his thick saliva, coiling around the smaller organ, and she felt his member jump between her legs, slapping against her wet vulva.

He drew back, a string of his saliva falling across her face, then with one hand in her golden locks and another on her plump ass he forced her back down onto the bed.

She was shivering with anticipation and fear, the conflicting emotions mingling in her head, maddening her as she felt the feverishly hot head of his cock slap between her cheeks. He dragged it down, rubbing the tapered tip along her labia, coating it with her oozing nectar. The wait was killing her, she felt as if her heart might break free of her chest and bounce away across the sheets as much as it was hammering.

His grip on her hip became tighter, and she winced as she felt the head of his cock press against her entrance. His claws pinched the skin of her belly as he applied more pressure, and Becky began to feel as if it wouldn't fit. She felt a popping sensation as he forced his way past the resistance, then her eyes widened as he thrust into her.

His impressive girth splayed her tunnel, stretching her almost to breaking point, so large and thick that it drew her clitoris from beneath its protective hood, exposing the sensitive bud to the air. He pushed more of it inside her, and she collapsed onto the bed, twitching and drooling as the blend of harsh pleasure and cloying pain drove her senses haywire. She enclosed him like a vice as a cock the size of a human arm drove its way into her, the pulsing veins and maddening, protruding papillae grating against her tender insides and threatening to pull her guts out were Beltza to withdraw too quickly. God, she could feel everything, every throb of his member that drove hot blood through the pulsating veins, the dull nubs of flesh that raked her walls as they clung to his shaft, it was enough to have her foaming at the mouth. It hurt, it ached, she loved it.

He seemed to be having trouble too, he was wincing as he pushed deeper, she must be so tight by his standards that it might almost hurt. Were it not for the copious excitement that spilled from her hole, matting the tuft of soft pubic hair at the base of his shaft and lubricating the monster he was trying to bury inside her, he would have torn her fragile flesh like wet satin.

Snekguy
Snekguy
2,796 Followers