Hostage in my Own Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Simon forces me to masturbate for him.
3k words
4.07
76k
17
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself lying on the bed for the second time that day. But instead of being bound naked to my bed, I was wearing a sheer tube minidress with my five-inch black heels. My face was perfectly made up - black kohl rimmed my eyes and gave me and exotic lip, and bright red lipstick made me feel older than my twenty years.

"It's barely been fifteen minutes since your spanking and already you've forgotten to obey my orders" drawled Simon, leaning against the doorframe and watching me.

I sat up, "What are you talking about? I'm wearing exactly what you told me to wear!"

The dull sting on my ass was a reminder of my disobedience.

"I told you to be waiting for me with your legs spread open."

He took a drag on his cigarette and walked towards me. I quickly lay back down on the bed and spread my legs out slightly.

"Stop. I have a better idea. Stand by the window."

My large bedroom window overlooked the green lawns of my backyard. I got up and walked towards the window, and faced Simon.

"I want you to play with yourself. Start with your boobs. Make your tits nice and hard, before you go down to your pussy. And don't only touch your cunt, I want your hands all over your body. Make sure you look like you're enjoying yourself. You better be soaking wet by the time I come over."

I looked down at the floor in horror, and when I looked back up, Simon was sitting behind the tripod, his camcorder already focused on me.

"Start."

"But.."

"Do you want another spanking? Only this time I'll do it with my belt."

I swallowed nervously, and slowly lifted my hand to my right breast. Or boob, really. Simon told me I was to never call them breasts again.

"Make sure you turn yourself on and it looks real" he warned again.

I cupped both boobs in my hand, and looked down at the pale globes straining against the sheer dress. I squeezed them experimentally, and sucked in a sharp breath as I realised how good that felt.

I started to slowly massage my boobs, cupping them and squeezing them, rubbing my thumbs over my tits. They started to tighten.

I closed my eyes and forgot where I was, concentrating only on the delicious sensations coursing through me. I'd never touched myself before - masturbating had always seemed so shady and desperate.

I pulled my tits a little harder, pulling them away from my chest so they stood out, and shaking them up and down so my boobs bounced heavily with the movement. I slapped the underside of my boobs with both hands - Simon had done this earlier and I had liked it, against my better senses. They globes jiggled, and I smacked them harder and faster.

I could feel my pussy getting wet. I squeezed my boobs again, and left my right hand pinching my tit while my left hand moved down to my shaved pussy.

I touched my clit gently, shivering in pleasure, and slipped my finger down into my cunt. I sucked in a deep breath as I eased my middle finger all the way into my pussy, and rotated my finger around the inner walls of my cunt. I pulled my tit hard, and felt the walls of my cunt grow moist with desire. I twisted my tit with my right hand as my left hand cupped my pussy, before I began finger fucking myself.

It was indescribable. The rhythmic plunging grew faster and faster as my breath came out in shallow gasps. I was now pulling my right tit so hard, I thought it would come off. The combined pleasure in my tit and the fullness of my fingerfucked pussy were taking me to heights I had never felt before. I fucked and fucked and finger fucked myself harder and faster and harder and faster over and over and over and over...

With a shuddering gasp, I exploded all over my left hand. My eyes still closed, I pulled my finger out, and massaged my sopping wet hand over my left boob as my right hand touched my slit.

"Not bad."

Fuck.

I opened my eyes and saw Simon smirking at me, the red light on the camcorder reminding me I had just been filmed masturbating like a depraved sex slut. I had somehow sank down on the floor, chest heaving, with white cum all over my left boob.

"Lick the cum off your hand and boobs," said Simon, grinning cruelly at my burning red face.

"What? No, I -"

"Do you dare question me, slut?" There was an iron undercurrent in his voice.

"No sir."

I sucked my hand hard, before pushing my boob up towards my face and licking the dried white webs.

"Good slut. Catch."

He threw me a black marker pen.

"Write Simon's Slut across your boobs and Fuck Me above your pussy."

My jaw dropped in horror.

"What?!"

"Now. And then bend over the bed, legs straight, and stick your ass out. I'm tired of you questioning every order. It's time for another spanking I see."

"No, sir, I'll obey! Just please don't spank me again," I pleaded, grabbing the marker and hurriedly trying to right Simon's Slut on my chest.

"There you go again. That's another ten slaps for talking out of turn. Hurry up and write Fuck Me on your pussy then come here."

Still facing the video camera, I struggled to write on my pussy, the letters coming out in uneven lengths. Then I turned fearfully towards the bed, but before I could walk towards him, Simon ordered "Put the marker in your pussy. If it falls out while you're walking, I'll give you another twenty spanks."

Clenching my pussy tightly, I turned my shapely ass towards the camera and hurried to the bed, where I bent over, balancing on my elbows, my legs straight and my ass out.

A cool hand caressed my hot ass cheeks.

"This is called the spanking position. Whenever I say get into this position, I expect you to bed over and stick your ass out. If there's no bed or table to lean over, then you bend over and grip your ankles. Understand."

"Yes sir."

"I am going to give you thirty spanks for being too slow in obeying my orders. Count each one out loud, and thank me for each one. If you miss one, we'll start again. The first twenty will be by hand and the last ten will be with my belt, as promised."

I was already crying, but managed to squeak "Yes sir".

SMACK.

"One. Thank you sir."

SMACK

"Two. Thank you sir."

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

"Five."

SMACK

"You forgot to say thank you," he drawled, pinching my burning ass cheek. "Start over."

SMACK

"Yes, sir. One. Thank you sir."

I counted off the next nineteen spanks with difficulty, trying to swallow my tears enough to speak coherently.

"Time for the belt."

THWACK

"ARGH! OW!" I bolted upright, clutching my ass, trying to massage the painful sting.

"HOW DARE YOU GET UP WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!" Simon thundered, really angry now.

"Get back into position. That's another five extra for disobedience."

Fifteen beltings to go. I sobbed loudly, counting each thwack, gripping the bed as hard as I could to stop myself from moving.

THWACK

"Twenty five. Thank you sir."

I saw the belt fall onto the bed beside me. Simon reached his hand up to my pussy, and to his slight amusement, found it wet again.

He spanked it lightly, and the sound of my wet pussy echoed around the silent room.

"You really do like being spanked, you depraved whore. You can't pretend anymore."

He lightly tapped the end of the marker pen lodged in my pussy, sending shivers up my spine. I let out my breath in a hiss. He worked the marker up and down my pussy for awhile before pulling it out.

He slid one finger into my pussy, then two, straining against the tight sheath of my pussy.

"Tight cunt. We'll have some fun with this yet."

He pulled his fingers out, and began sliding them up and down my pink wet folds. I could smell my pussy juice, smell the heat of my need for sex. God, he was right. I did want sex. I wanted to feel that tight fullness in my pussy. I was becoming a depraved slut, just as he had predicted. What the hell was wrong with me?

I was distracted from the line of thought by the insistent movement of his finger, which, coated with pussy juice, was now tapping against my puckered ass hole.

"No,please, not - "

"Do you really want to finish that sentence?"

I kept my mouth shut.

He moved his finger away for a second, and handed me the marker pen.

"Hold this in your mouth. You might as well practice sucking it off, you're going to get to my cock in a minute."

Trembling, I took the marker into my mouth and began sucking it, my mind furiously thinking about what he had just said. I'd given him blowjobs before, but had never really liked the-

"MMPH! MMMMMMMMPPPPHHHH!"

The marker in my mouth muffled my shrieks.

His finger, wet from my pussy, was slowly working its way into my ass. He moved it slightly from side to side, making me scream again, before forcing it all the way in. He waited awhile, allowing my ass to get used to the foreign intrusion, before slowly sawing his fingers in and out of my ass.

I screamed over and over again, more in pleasure but partly also in pain.

"Fuck back on my finger, slut."

He slapped my ass sharply."

"I'm not going to move my hand. I want you to work that ass. Let's see those pink striped cheeks humph my hand."

My face burned as I blushed in humiliation, imagining what my sore, beaten ass looked like. I slowly began moving back and forth against his finger, getting used to the feeling.

Quite a few minutes later, he commanded me to stop.

"Stay where you are in that position. Now, I want you to take that marker pen out of your mouth and put it into your asshole. The entire thing must go in, except for the cap."

He moved away, and I heard him laugh. I had the tip of the marker against my asshole, but it was hard to push it in; it kept sliding away, wet with saliva. Finally, pulling my ass cheek aside with my left hand and bending my knees a little, I managed to get the tip of it in.

"Ugh" I groaned, as I painfully forced the thick marker into my tight ass inch by inch. It was a slow process. When I was finally satisfied the whole thing had gone in, except for the tip, I rested my elbows against the bed again, sweating profusely.

"That looked good on camera. I can even see that tip sticking out of your ass from here," Simon drawled.

The camera! I had forgotten it was there! Dammit, did he really capture that entire thing on film?! My heart was pounding hard and fast. I took a deep breath to steady myself, and my breasts heaved, making the words "Simon's Slut" move up and down.

"Turn around and bow to the camera, slut."

I stood up, turned, and gave a stiff bow.

"Now thank your audience, and tell them it was a delight performing for them."

"Audience?!"

"Yes, I'll stream this online later. Don't worry, I'll make sure they can see your face. Now finger your pussy, suck your finger, and thank them," said simon.

Biting my lip in trepidation, I slid my finger into my pussy and fingered myself slowly. I could feel the marker moving in my ass, straining against the thin wall separating my pussy and asshole.

"Suck it clean".

I pulled out my finger, sucked it, and mumbled "Thank you for watching".

"Good slut," said Simon, turning off the camera. "Now get down on your knees and crawl over here. It's time to suck cock."

I sank down onto my knees and crawled across the hard floor, feeling my ass swaying with every step. "Stick your ass out higher, and push your chest down lower. I want your nipples to graze the floor."

It was impossible. I had to spread my legs out wide, and bend forward so low, that I must have looked more like a lizard than a human being. My nipples dragged along the carpet, the rough material irritating my tender tits.

When I finally reached Simon, he had me sit up on my knees, with my hands behind my head and chest out, so I looked as though I was offering my boobs to him.

"Simon's Slut," he drawled, reading his mark on my boobs.

"Well, slut, you know what I want you to do."

He was seated behind the tripod, his pants unzipped and his cock pulled out of his underwear. It was long and hard, standing erect like a warrior about to claim what was his.

"Come closer, you whore, you have to knees in between my legs to reach it. Keep your hands behind your head while you suck, and use a lot of tongue. I want to watch," he ordered, leaning back in his chair.

I lowered my mouth around his cock, and began sucking the head while he played with my tits.

"Harder," he said, pulling down hard on my tits so my head naturally tilted forward and down, lowering my mouth on his cock. And in that manner he began controlling the blowjob, pulling my tits to direct me accordingly. I struggled to take the entire length of his thick shaft in my mouth, choking as the head of his cock hit the roof of my tongue.

He came hard and fast, shooting come into me without warning with a low moan.

"Don't you dare spit it out. Hold it in your mouth and stick out your tongue, I want to see."

He pulled his cock out of my mouth, and I tilted my head back and showed him his cum oozing off my tongue and coating my mouth.

"Lie on your back on the carpet. Stick your feet in the air and fuck your asshole with the marker. Don't close your mouth or swallow my cum, and don't stop until I say so," Simon leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees to get better view.

From my kneeling position, I sat down, forcing the marker to push against my ass painfully, before lying on my back as he had ordered. I lifted my knees in the air and spread them, so he could see my tits, pussy and ass all at once. Reaching down with my right hand, I gripped the tip of the marker and started working it in and out my pussy. The hardest struggle was keeping my mouth open and not spilling Simon's cum.I felt like an animal, a used creature to be ridiculed. But what I hated most was how much I was beginning to like the feeling of depravity.

"Faster," came the command.

I pumped the marker in and out as fast as I could, trying to breathe evenly through my nose. My pussy was starting to get a little wet again.

"Keep fucking yourself, but swallow my cum now. And then, while you fuck the marker, tell me how good it tasted."

I swallowed hastily, blanching at the stale, sour taste. The taste still lingered in my mouth after I had gulped it down, and I felt like retching.

"That tasted so good, sir."

He kicked my ass cheek.

"Do better than that, you slut. And don't stop fucking yourself."

"Thank you for letting me suck your cock, sir. And thank you for letting me hold your cum in my mouth until, even after I have swallowed it, the taste still lingers in my mouth," I gasped, fucking my asshole as hard as I could.

"And?" he said coldly.

"Thank you for letting me fuck my worthless ass, sir, it feels so good having this marker pumping inside me."

"Don't you want my cock inside your ass instead of that marker?"

My hand froze for a second, before I resumed pumping the pen in and out of my ass. It was a catch 22 situation. If I said no, he might get angry and make me do worse things. But if I said yes, he'd make me beg to have him fuck my ass, and that was the last thing I wanted to do - especially since he had promised to make me beg for it.

"No sir," I finally gasped.

"We'll see if you change your mind, slut," in surprising good humor.

"You can stop fucking the marker now.."

I took it out with relief.

"...But you have to suck it clean before we go downstairs."

I stared at him in shock and disgust, appalled at the suggestion.

He smiled.

"Remember what happens when you disobey. Now suck it."

Feeling myself close to tears of revulsion, I hurriedly stuck the marker in my mouth and sucked it fast, trying to get the job done before my brain and sense caught up with my action. A few hard sucks later, I pulled it out, and showed Simon the clean marker.

"Very good. Now stick it back in your ass and go take a shower. I'm going to go order a takeout," he said, turning to go downstairs.

I stood up.

"Who said you could stand up? Lie flat on your stomach and get that marker all the way into your ass. It'll have to do until I find you a butt-plug."

I was too tired to care at this point. I lay facedown on the carpet, and spread my legs, ready to wriggle the marker in.

"Keep your legs closed," came the cool order.

And he left me in that humiliating position, trying to force the marker into my tight asshole with my legs firmly closed, knowing I would not dare to disobey him. It had barely been 24 hours, but he had already broken me.